The Footballer's Sister (Mari...

By paulpogbas

*Just a disclaimer, I wrote this when I was very young and had absolutely no writing skills at all so read at... More

The Footballer's Sister
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Epilogue

One

4.3K 88 8
By paulpogbas

I remember those days so clearly.

The days when he was here.

I shouldn't think about them.

I shouldn't think about him.I hate myself for thinking about him or anything to do with him.

Mario Götze. 

The day I met him, all those years ago at the BVB youth training centre where Marco had started, every day he would try to get me to come and watch him play. Even though I did want to, I couldn't for a few weeks.

I was to busy at the ballet bar in our garage at home, surrounded by football goals, training equiptment and a lot of footballs. I would practice just a much as Marco would in hope that one day I could grow up to be a ballerina.

I also would doubt that Marco wanted his younger sister to come and watch him train. Even if we were really close I'm sure he would have thought I would have embarrassed him.

But that wasn't true.

Marco wanted me to watch him grow to be a footballer and he wanted to watch me at every single on of my training sessions for ballet.

Just so we could support each other.

The day I went to the training camp, the first time I would see my brother be tained to become a footballer, I was welcomed with open arms.

I met a lot of the coaches. 

I met Jurgen who would not stop talking to me about how talented he thought Marco was.

I met all of Marco's friends.

I met Mario.

Marco and Mario formed a small friendship for the years tha thtey were at the younth training centre. I also formed a friendship with Mario.

I would hang about with them, I would play football with them, they would help me with my ballet. Even though they were bad at it. 

After Marco left the youth club to go to a differnt club I never really seen Mario a lot. Only the time when the were called up to Play for Germant Under21's or when they were let into the German team. 

But when Marco was bought back over by Borussia Dortmund and we were able to see Mario so much more. 

I remember going to one of their games.

I walk down the stairs and into my seat which was situated behind the dug outs. I sit down and was leaning over the side of the tunnel taking to Jurgen, he the insists on me coming down to the little barrier at the front so I obliged and go down. 

I think it is just to talk to but when I get down there, Jurgen, Marco, Mario and Mats all pull me over the barrier with me screaming in there arms. 

Not a lot of people are hear yet since the game doesn't start to another while  but there are a few people you stare, the players and the small crowd and the stewards look questioningly but I don't think they're going to want to go and question Jurgen.

He's quite scary.

"I hate you all." I say and glare at the four men who are just laughing at me. 

I fix my jeans and Reus jersey and look up and see Marco and Mats going back on the pitch, Juregn going back into the tunnel and Mario is moving to sit down next to me in the back row of the dug out.

"How are you?" he asks with a wide smile and pokes my side as he sits down.

"I'm good how are you?" I ask and poke his hand and as I pull it away he takes my hand in his and hold my fingers and looks at my newly painted nails.

"I'm fine and nice nails." He smiles and I look down at my nails which are painted yellow and black and on the yello there are black BVB signs and on the black thee are yellow BVB signs.

"I thought I'd try to show as much support as possible." I smile and he laughs and slwly lets go of my hand.

"So how are you and that guy getting on, the dancer?" He asks and I shake my head.

"He's gay. I was the only one that didn't see it." I shrug my shoulders so he then wraps his arm over my shoulder.

"Oh shortie, you'll find a guy one day." He whispers and I laugh and reast my head against his shoulder.

"I'm not short so don't call me that." I glare up at him and he just laughs.

"You are!"

"No I'm not."

"What height are you?" He asks with a smrik. 

"I don't know like 5'4." I shurg my shoulder and he laughs.

"That is small."

"No, it's average height for a woman." We then argue for a few more minutes until we realise that were getting a bit to loud and we stop.

"Will you come to get a drink with me from my locker?" He asks and I nod and walk out of the dug out with Mario behind me. 

We get to the locker room and Mario makes sure noe one is in before I walk in with him and sit on the benches.

"I'm really nervous Lia." Mario announces and sits down next to me on the bench.

"Why?" I ask and he shrugs his shoulders.

"I don't know, I just feel really nervous." I then grab onto his hand and feel my own heart beat faster.

Right now would be a good time to mention that I may have small feelings for Mario, I know it's like so bad to fall for your best friend, but I couldn't help it. 

"Don't worry, you'll be fine." I say and then take a leap of courage and press my lips to his cheek and then quickly get up off the bench, still holding his hand.

"Come'n lets go."

That day Broussia Dortmund won 3-0 and I couldn't have been happier for my brother and our best friend.

The only down point was that a few days later Mario announced that he had met a girl a few weeks before and was now dating her.

Her name is Ann-Kathrin and she was so beautiful.

Stunningly gorgeus. Tall, an amazing body and beautiful big eyes.

Everything I wasn't.

I wasn't stunningly beautiful. I wasn't tall. I had a skinny dancers body; no boobs, no bum and I had small eyes just like my brother.

After that I eventually go over Mario. It took time but it happened.

But the time that I always think about.

The day that when i woke up that morning I knew something wasn't right. 

And I didn't know what until Marco went training that day.

Waking up I look around my room and feel a shiver go through my body.

Something really doesn't feel right.

I shake it off and get up and pick out a pair of sport trousers and a small sports bra and a loose fitting sports top. 

Marco wanted me to come to training with him, so I said yes. I would just stand at the barriers and use it as a ballet bar to practice because I have a show on Saturday and I need to keep practicing. 

I make myself breakfast and then grab my car keys, house keys, phone and headphones, shove thenm in my training bag filled with all my ballet shoes and some enegry drinks and then leave my apartment and head towards the stadium.

I don't know why they're training there today but  I think it's getting done up so they have to train there today.

I arrive at the stadium at the same time as Mario, so we walk in together.

He's quiet and seems nervous.

But I just let it slide.

I leave the boys to train and sit on one of the dug out chairs and pull on my pair of ballet block pointe shoes and stretch my legs and feet before slipping my phone into a hone holder around my arm and play the music for my show on Saturday.

I practice all of the movements while listening to the music up full blast and have to dodge a lot of footballs coming towards me at full speed.

Practice finished and then Mario shouts Marco and I over to him.

"Could you guys maybe come with me into on of the interview rooms please?" He asks and my brother and I nod and look over a each other with confused faces but follow Mario any way.

We don't talk the full way up to the interview room and I sit down next to m brother at the table and Mario sits opposite us and rest his elbows on the table and has his head in his hands.

"What wrong bro?" Marco asks looking worried at his best friend who looks as if he is going to cry.

"I need to tell you both something and I wanted you both to know before I told the rest of the team." He look up at us and I feel my throat start to grow dry and close up.

What is he talking about.

"What is it?" I ask through a choked breathe and feel my hands start to grow sweaty.

"When the transfer deadline ends I won't be a Borussia Dortmund player." His voice starts to crack and I feel tears come to my eyes and I have to breathe heavier.

"Where are you going?" Marco asks his voice not sounding solid as well.  

"Please don't be mad..." He trails off and starts crying.

This makes me assume the worst.

My worst fear coming true.

"Where are you going?" I ask quite loudly and Mario looks me straight in the eye.

"Please don't get mad." He whispers and I shake my head.

"Where are you fucking going Mario?" I ask getting angry as I assume the worst.

"I'm going to Bayern Munich." He announces and I start up from my chair and move away from them. 

I hear Marco let out a sob and I let one out too.

Marco and Mario would always say that they would never leave BVB for Bayern.

He lied.

How could he do that?

"Please say something..." Mario whispers and I turn to face them both.

Marco says it's fine and it was his decision but I shake my head at my brother.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, Lia, it's his decision." Marco tries to reason with me.

"You're and asshole and a liar and I can't believe you. What happened to you never moving to Bayern, or do you not remember that. You're going to leave my brother all alone. You're leaving both of us. How could you do this. Oh my gosh..." I run a hand through my hair and let the tears fall out of my eyes, Mario gets up from his chair and walks towards me but I hold my hands up and push him in the chest away from me. "Don't come near me..." I scream.

"Lia please-"

"No!" I shout at him and glare, "I can't believe you, don't ever come near me again."

"Lia that's a bit harsh." Marco stands up while wiping away his tears.

"Sut the fuck up Marco. It's no where near as harsh as I should be to him." I shouts and feel like I'm loosing m voice due to all the shouting.

"Lia-" Mario starts but I cut him off again.

"No, no, no, don't talk to me. Don't speak to me ever again. I hope you have fun in Bayern. I hope you, I hope the money was enough for you and Ann Kathrin grow old and have many children together and I say this now because you won't hear from me ever again. Don't think about coming to my show on Saturday because I don't want to see you, you'll jut bring back memories and I don't want to have to think about you because I know I will just fucking cry an I don't want that. So goodbye. Have a nice life." I shout and pick up from bag and leave the room, slamming the door behind me.

Jurgen clearly knows why I'm crying and tries to come over and comfort me but I scream at hi as well and warn if anyone comes near me I would probably punch the in the face.

When I get home I go straight into my bed and cry over my best friend.

My best friend who is leaving me.

My ex-best friend who is leaving for the rival team.

Mario Götze.

My ex-best friend.

You may think I'm over reacting but you don't understand how many times he promised me that he would never go to Bayern.

But he has went against all those promises.

I had to deal with the emptyness in my life.

I didn't see him for months, until the next time Borussis Dortmund played Bayern Munich.

I wear a flower skirt which is cover in blue and white flowers so I pair it with a navy blue crop to and a pair of nude flats to go with it.

"You look great Lia." Marco says as we walk into the stadium.

"Thanks, can I sit in the dug out today with Mats? I don't want him to see me so if I hide in the dug out he probably won't see me." I ask and Marco nods.

"I still think that you should talk to him and forgive him." 

"No, fucking shut up about it Marco, I'm not going to talk to him." I say sternly and he just nods.

All the hours before the game I sit in the dug outs and hide away behind all the chairs and watch a both teams warm up.

Thomas and Bastian find me in the back but I make them swear that they won't tell Mario that I'm here. They relucantly agree.

I saty undercover until my bladder has to make my life a living hell.

I really need to pee.

I get up qietly from the dug out and make my way to the toilet.

But I'm noticed.

I make eye contact with him for a split second.

I then run away from him as quickly as I can and into the bathroom where I try to compose myself from crying.

I stay in there for about two hours until the game starts.

I move quickly into the dug out and make Mats let me sit in the middle of everyone so they can stop Mario from even trying to get into see me.

Yes I'm quite an over reacter.

I don't give a shit.

I then hear Mario's name being announced that he is going on making me move forward to see him.

Still keeping my head down.

He then runs on and the game continues and Bayern has a hold of the ball. They are passing it between each other easily. 

Mario then gets the ball and straight away pokes it towards the goal and it goes in.

I loose my breath as I watch Mario not celebrate but every one of his team mates do. He looks at Marco but my brother has looked away.

I feel sick seeing Mario score a goal in Bayern colours.

But I guess that's going to be the way it's going to be now.

I haven't seen Mario since then.

I did watch the world cup and I did see him score the winning goal.

I watched it with Marco.

He went to bed straight afterwards but I stay up and watched them celebrate.

I watched Mario carry around Marco's jeresy and I have to admit that I did have a tear in my eye when I seen that.

But that does not mean that I would forgive him.

Some things are just unforgivable.

-------------------------------

This is the first chapter and I'M SO EXCITED.

I also should warm that Lia is going to be a strong minded character so this book may contain some swearing. A LOT of swearing.

I hope you enjoyed this, but it probably won't be updated for a while until I nearly finish "The Footballer's Girlfriend" and get into the middle of "The Footballer's Best Friend"

Please comment, vote and follow.

love you xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 278 19
This is the sequel to A Little Lie. My Marco Reus and Erik Durm fanfiction, Back To The Beginning. A year has passed, since we last saw Mila, heartb...
55.3K 362 13
Freaky Jude Bellingham smuts lol If you have requests let me know and I will write them they can be about other people aswell. Any request are welcom...
91.1K 1.8K 57
When a 24 year old Ruby Muller visit her good old friends which was basically her older brother best friends from the famous football team Bayern Mun...
73.9K 3.7K 19
everyone thought marco reus was in love with a man.