Homestuck Headcanons!

By randomreadings123

I don't own any of the Characters in this book, they all belong to Andrew Hussie, okay? But the headcanons ar... More

Welcome!
Glasses
DaveJade
Equius's horns
Singing Voices
Sadstuck
Erisolsprite
Announcement!!!
Troll Horns
Blood Colors
Equius Sadstuck
Baby Gamzee
Cats
Breath Players
Doc Scratch
Gamzee's Clubs
FNAF
The Secret Behind Solluxs Grouchiness
More Sollux
SSSSSOOOOOOLLLLLLUUUUUUXXXXX
Omg
Striders
Erisol
John

Troll Anatomy

1.3K 18 1
By randomreadings123

Trolls don't have the need for nipples nor bellybuttons because of the way they grow.

Since they pupate, there's no need for nursing, therefore making nipples obsolete. Instead they have 'grub scars', small markings on their ribs that are literally scars from when their legs fall off when they were grubs. However, they are sensitive, like nipples. Seadwellers have an extra set on their neck that serve as gills (which is why Eridan wears his scarf; to cover them up).

Bellybuttons are also obsolete because, again, since they pupate, there's no umbilical cord, so therefore no bellybutton.

(( I didn't come up with this headcanon [except the seadweller part], but you can see the original here: http://ivettelc98.deviantart.com/art/Homestuck-Headcanon-Troll-Biology-The-torso-372454276 ))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

830K 50.7K 115
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
162K 8.8K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
485K 20K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
157K 7.2K 28
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...