Demons | Guardians of the Gal...

Par ReverseCanary

Demons | "I want to hide the truth, I want to shelter you, ... Plus

I) Cast
II) Playlist
III) Prologue: Demons
PART ONE: VOLUME. ONE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
PART TWO: VOLUME. TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
EPILOGUE

EIGHT

1.5K 42 0
Par ReverseCanary

CHAPTER EIGHT
"How are you gonna possibly-"

THE VESSEL THE GROUP FLEW IN was almost no more, having smashed into the walls multiple times as they flew down a slim tunnel. Frost grinned at the destruction that they left behind, her cold heart enjoying the horror.

"That was a pretty good plan..." Peter admitted once the was over the rough ride.

With the tower out of commission now, Frost shoved past Star-Lord and shot a beam towards the crack glass. The cool ice shattered it instantly, forcing glass to explode into the tunnel they resided in.

The group hurried out, Frost stopping to brush away the glass shards that caught onto her jumpsuit. Then, she rushed off to collect Allison's things. Just because she was the darker side of Allison Frost didn't mean she was going to disrespect her, nor did she want to stay stuck in the prison clothing.

Rushing around a corner for privacy, Frost quickly slip out of the yellow suit and into Allison's original clothing. The white top and black leggings was a massive improvement to the prison jumpsuit, she was glad about that.

As the rest of the group collected their belongings, Peter rushed to one of the large windows, it overlooking a variety of ships and space vehicles. He pointed at one, claiming it as his own. "Yeah! There it is. Get my ship. It's the Milano, the orange and blue one over in the corner." With it pointed out, Peter also rushed away to collect his possessions.

"They crumpled my pants into a ball! That's rude! They folded yours!" Rocket complained as himself, Groot and Drax rushed off to find Peter's ship.

Frost waited to the door, nodding at the green skinned assassin as she looked over Peter's shoulder. Her expression was kept cold and seemed to not hold a form of emotion, but Frost noticed the glimmer of relief that washed over her at the sight of a certain orb.

"The orb's there, let's go!" she insisted rushing to Frost only to pause when she noticed Peter not following. She shot a glare at him before turning to Frost, finding the demon's concentration on Peter.

"Wait, wait, wait-"

"What?" the demon and assassin snapped in unison.

"That bastard didn't put it back!" Peter exclaimed, his hand shuffling quickly through the bag that contained his possession.

Frost marched forward, her white hair shimmering under the dull lighting. "Put what back!"

"Here," he pushed the bag into Frost's grasp, ignoring the glare she gave. "Get them to the ship. I will be right back. "

"How are you gonna possibly-"

"Just keep the Milano close by," Peter instructed the two, his feet moving him further away. "Go."

A sigh left Gamora's lips, the assassin resting a hand against her forehead. Frost growled under her breath, annoyed she stayed when in reality, her, Rocket and Groot probably would've been miles from the prison by now.

The Ice Demon tightened her grip around the satchel as she stomped over to Gamora, the assassin turning and leading the way to Peter's ship. She could tell they were both equally annoyed at Peter's persistence, but also confused with what he was going after.

The pair of highly trained women made their way through the prison quickly, Gamora's training coming in handy when Frost was outnumbered. But other then that, they made it through easily and entered the Milano aggressively.

"Good to see you two made it," Rocket spoke up, scrambling through the ship to make sure everything was alright.

"I am Groot," the tree appeared around the corner, dark coloured eyes wide with concern at the lack of Peter Quill.

The Ice Demon rolled her eyes, chucking the bag at Gamora before storming past to find a seat.

Seeing one closer to the window, she leaped over it, slinging her legs over the side and shifting to get in a comfortable position. Drax and Gamora soon took their own seats, Drax obviously not impressed by Gamora's presence and the satchel placed in the assassin's lap.

Groot and Rocket soon followed them, the raccoon heading for the pilots seat and Groot at the back. But the thing that caught Frost's eye was the necklace that Rocket threw at her.

"Put it on, Frost," he demanded, wanting to keep the promise he made Allison.

The Ice Demon rolled her eyes, pushing it to the side and the floor. It tinged against the slick flooring Peter's ship had, catching the attention of Gamora.

"What the hell is that?" she questioned sharply, glaring at the raccoon who made his way back to Frost.

The Ice Demon's freezing cold eyes moved to the raccoon, and she went to hurry away when Groot outstretched his arms, wrapping a wooden branch around Frost's waist. She squirmed in the grasp, skin letting cold mist flow off her skin whilst Rocket got to her height with the necklace.

"No! Rocket, don't-" she froze as the snowflake necklace fell over her head, flopping around her neck and allowing the charm to hang lowly. It glimmered in the little light that was around them, a vibrant blue showing as Frost fell limp in Groot's arms.

The raccoon nodded and Groot slowly let go, allowing the ice demon to relax in the chair limply. Her snowy white hair began to fade away, being replaced by Allison's vibrant orange hair whilst her skin regained colour. Her lips faded into a soft pink and her breathing leveled out.

"What did you do to her!" Gamora exclaimed, noticing Allison's chest rise and fall slowly as quick inhales and exhales of breath passed her lips.

"I am Groot."

"The necklace is a power dampener, getting rid of the demon form of Allison and allowing her to take full control again. It also silences Frost for a few hours," Rocket explained, climbing into the captain seat again as they flew out of the prison, beginning to circle it. "Now... how the hell is Quill gonna get to us?"

Gamora's dull eyes casted a worried glance at Allison, before turning back to the front, getting comfy in one of the many chairs. "He declined time share that information with us."

"Well screw this then!" Rocket shouted, eyes scanning over the controls. "I ain't waiting around for some humie with a death wish. You got the Orb, right?"

"Yes-" the green skinned assassin shuffled through the contents of the satche, throwing a few loose object to the side. Her eyes widened at the lack of metal orb in it, making her growl under her breath.

"What?" Rocket snapped, swivelling in the chair to face her.

Gamora let out an annoyed yell, teeth clenching together as she pushed the bag to the side, showing him it was empty. "He has the Orb."

"You're kidding, right?" the anger spreading across Gamora's expression was enough to force him quiet, making the raccoon swivel to look out the front. He was hesitant to snap back, but in the end, he did. "If we don't leave now, we will be blown to bits!"

"No!" Gamora yelled, head snapping to face Rocket. "We're not leaving without the Orb."

Rocket huffed, annoyed, facing the front as Gamora sat behind them, eyes narrowed to the floor and her hand held near her face. Beside her, Allison stirred, shuffling in the seat and letting the necklace hangs slightly to the side. Gamora glanced over, curiosity striking her. She was confused as to what the power dampener did, whether it put her in a slumber or knocked her out completely, she just didn't know, but what shocked the assassin was when she realised there was apart of her that wanted to know more about the two sides of Allison Frost.

"Behold," Drax announced, eyes glued to the side.

A body soared through the space, gracefully following the side of the Milano and not faltering at all. Circular red eyes were what stood out, brightly shinning in the dulls space colours as his boots released a rocket like stream to push him to the ship.

Gamora quickly rose, slamming her hand down on the arm rest and approaching the entry hatch with Drax behind her. She undid it effortlessly, allowing the dull smoke to fall out of it as a soft yellow light entered.

Peter climbed up the ladder, taking Drax and Gamora's hands as they pulled him up.

"This one shows spirit, he shall make a keen ally in the battle against Ronan. As will her," Drax pointed to Allison's sleeping body, forcing Peter to look over as his helmet dispersed.

He let his eyes stay there for bit, unsure of the condition Allison was in when he saw the slow rise and fall of her chest, the snowflake charm shimmering brightly on top of it.

"Companion, what were you retrieving?" Peter swiftly pulled out a small cassette tape, shoving it into Drax's grasp and advancing forward, eyes shifting to Allison again. Drax stared at the foreign object, confused by it and assuming it was useless to them and especially to a fight against Ronan. "You're an imbecile."

Peter ignored the insult, continuing to the front in hopes of getting the animal to move but Rocket showed no signs of doing so. He punched the Milano into full gear and off they went, soaring away from the prison at an incredibly fast pace.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

17.9K 408 14
Allllright! Here's the follow up to Rocket x Reader - Guardians of the Galaxy. I started mapping it out but I figure I'll just wing it. As of right n...
5.7K 100 14
"So...Were saving the Galaxy again?" "I guess so?" (GOTGVOL:)
57.3K 1.1K 28
"Sorry I'm late, I didn't feel like coming." "We have a job to do!" "I know, but *slee...
44.1K 951 18
LODESTAR | ❝ It seems as if you're always there to guide me. ❞ GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY