Gone and forgotten forever

By Kaydenney1

It is about a girl who's family moves to Maine but she gets taken by her boyfriend and her family doest even... More

The beginning
The confession
The trouble begins
The escape part 1

The mysterious house

1 1 0
By Kaydenney1

When I woke up I was in a dark room strapped to a bed with Chains with excruciating pain in my head . He walked in and was acting like nothing had happened and this was normal for him.
"Let me go, or I will break up with you." I said trying to sound brave
He walked Over to be and said "that won't be possible because I am never letting you go." As he slapped me in the face. Than he pulls out a needle even though he knows I am deathly afraid. "GET AWAY FROM ME, You Know How Scared Of Them I Am." As he jabbed it in to my arm. I started to feel dizzy and see black and woken up on a metal table. Almost like a operating table. I tried to move but I was strapped down. I saw him walk over beside me with a huge grin on his face. "What are you going to do to me." I said with my voice shaking and tears streaming down my face. 
He had a pair of very sharp scissors in his had and started to cut my shirt off. He stroked my face and said I didn't want to hurt you but the voices said to. He took out a belt and wiped my stomach with it over and over. Everytime it  hit I let out a yelp. After about 5 times the pain was so bad I had passed out and when I woke up I was back in the room chained to the bed unable to move. I had a unbearable pain in my stomach and it felt like someone was trying to kill me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 1.3K 32
មិនថាអ្នកជាអ្វីមិនថាអ្នកចម្លែកខុសពីគេយ៉ាងណាសម្រាប់ខ្ញុំ ខ្ញុំនៅតែស្រឡាញ់អ្នកដូចដើម
4.2K 70 24
Many people asked me about helluva boss at first i didn't like it but after watching it, i started to like it but it was a shame they didn't made tha...
350K 9.1K 36
This is a Collection of Real Life Horror stories. These stories are told by various different people who personally experienced paranormal events.
126K 1.7K 36
Here are the slashers in this book unless you wanna add others Micheal Myers Jason Voorhees Billy and stu Pennywise Hannibal lecter Norman bates...