Be My Mistake (2YEON)

Par nojambrostan

Yoo Jeongyeon, a senior in college who suddenly fell in love with her best friend without noticing. Will she... Plus

...
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv (M)
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi (1)
xxxvii (2)
A/N :)
Not an Epilogue

xxxii (M)

4.9K 169 77
Par nojambrostan

Warning: another adult content for this chapter.

Jeongyeon's POV

I didn't get to fight Nayeon's strength when she already placed her weight on top of me. She locked my body in between of her legs trying to restrain me from moving. Then I remembered the last time I rejected her. She was forceful, but this time I let her be.

I hitched my breath knowing Nayeon's expression clearly showed how angry she feels. But I had no idea why.

She cupped my face forcefully trying to kiss me hard. Her tongue was exploring inside my mouth trying to get me started in responding to her rough kiss. It felt like I didn't have any choice, so I conceded and was caught up with her pace.

Nayeon was getting more aggressive that I wasn't able to keep up with her pace. She was sucking and nipping my bottom lip that every sting I felt made me moaned and groaned in pain.

She stopped doing business with my mouth and unclasped my bare face. I watched her breathe heavily after that indelicate kissing she did.

Her eyes were full of lust and anguish. A part of was scared about how she relays the message that she wants me tonight.

"Nayeon," I softly called her out as she was staring at me.

"Shut up," She said with her voice getting more assertive but in a scarier way.

She removed her top and I saw her breasts freed from her shirt, exposing her pinkish nipple. I gulped as my throat was caught up in its dryness.

I don't know why on Earth Nayeon was doing this but it felt like she was dominating me and I was being punished. For what? I held back with my thoughts.

Nayeon leaned closer again and went back to my lips. But this time she was more gentle and smoother as she touched my lips with hers.

My hand unconsciously went over to her butt and squeezed as I got myself getting horny on how she was pleasuring me with her lips. I felt her grinned in the middle of sucking each other's mouth when I tried to slide my hand on the hem of her pajama pants.

However, she caught my hand. "Nope, not tonight." She whispered.

After planting a quick peck on my lips, she trailed kisses to my jawline and then to my neck which she was unmercifully biting and sucking it.

I moaned in pain and pleasure as she was doing her thing on my neck. And then realized she was making a hickey. There was a pure delicate kind of pain as she kept on biting me mainly using her rabbit teeth.

I breathed heavily as I felt my skin was raging in hotness because of Nayeon's mouth. She leaned back again and I got a full view of her licking her lower lip.

"Strip yourself," She ordered. She acted like she was authorized with my actions.

I watched her stare at me waiting for me to remove this piece of clothing covering me. I pulled my shirt up and threw it somewhere on the floor.

Because I was ready for bed, I only get to wear my shirt and none underneath. It was Nayeon's first time to see me fully naked on top.

She flashed a smirked on her face as she saw my bare body. I didn't move or react to how she watched me while she bit her lower lip.

I held my arm up to touch her cheek but she shoved it away that made me baffled and dismayed.

"No, touching. Tonight, I only get to touch." She said and I noticed how dominating she sounded. I nodded obediently and behaved myself this time.

"Good girl." She whispered.

Nayeon started trailing her index finger to my chest and then in between of these round figures who wanted to be touched as she teasingly licked her lower lip.

I groaned silently as she started touching the tip of my nipple using her fingernail and I saw how it erected faster than I thought. Damn, raging libido.

Nayeon flashed another smirk on her face when she fully pinched softly my erected nipple that I arched my body as I felt pleasure in it.

She started cupping my breast and seized my mouth again. Softly massaging my breast while kissing her made me discover how torturous could this make my mind and body feel at the same time. As her hand became rougher, I moaned in the middle of the kiss and knew how turned on I was.

I can feel my core was getting wet and excited as Nayeon continued massaging my eager breast. I sucked her mouth trying to give her the pleasure in return.

Nayeon stopped our kissed and leaned back again which gave me another access seeing her body and free breast that I'm hungry to suck. I wanted to seize with my mouth and make her feel the pleasure she was giving me right now, but I froze when she released her words.

"Remove your bottom. We don't need those." She authorized again. But my hidden desire was unexpectedly celebrating due to this woman's surprising behavior that I got myself very horny this time.

She moved on my side to give space in removing my bottom clothing. I felt kinda bit embarrassed as she watched me strip in front of her. My cheek started heating up when I saw her stared my bottom while biting her lower lip again.

New weakness found: Nayeon biting her lower lip.

The fact that this is our first time having an act of one being dominant, it just turns me on that I want this to happen every time we do this.

When I felt the cold air lingering my bare skin, it all vanished when Nayeon spread my legs and placed her knee between the spaces. She crawled her body up to my face and stared at me. I was drowning with her eyes. I wanted to show her how giddy and happy I felt but her expression won't match with mine. She was all serious and consumed with her dominance in my body.

Nayeon started tracking kisses on my neck, down to my collarbone and finally stopped on my chest. I looked down as she stared directly into my eyes teasingly which made my whole body burning.

Stop staring! I screamed inside my head.

Nayeon then sucked my breast soothly while her eyes on mine. I closed my eyes tightly to avoid her wild gaze and felt her wet mouth on my erected nipple. I moaned unintentionally as I felt my nipple being licked with her warm tongue.

"Ah, Nayeon." My mouth blurted on its own as she continued to pleasure me using her tongue.

However, as I was focusing pleasure on my breast, I suddenly felt her other hand tracing my other eager breast then down to my stomach and lastly, to my abdomen.

I felt my insides tightened as her finger touched my abdomen which made my core burning up and wanted to be touched also.

Nayeon was playing with my other breast that my core twitched and tingled by how her hand was slipping down unhurriedly. There was a sudden urge of wanting to move and react but I got scared that she might get mad.

I patiently waited for her next move and stayed still letting her do her thing. She went back to my lips again that was getting hotter and hungrier for hers.

I surprisingly felt her hand moving downward in between my legs that made me pump up.

However, she stopped her hand from moving as she reached the surface of my sex part and stared at me while we were still in each other's mouth. I opened my eyes to see what's happening.

She pulled away from the kiss and breathed heavily. She flashed a smug on her face that made me confused.

"I'm not in the mood anymore." She muttered. What the fuck?

"Wear your clothes back and go back to your bed." Her words baffled and frustrated me. I suddenly felt very annoyed by how she played with me.

"What?" She asked as I opened my mouth in confusion.

"Are you fucking serious right now?" There was a sudden irritation in my voice when I felt sexually frustrated.

She removed herself on top of me ignoring my question. She went on the floor scanning for her shirt and also for mine. I sat up and straighten my body still gaping with her unexpected gesture.

I felt my body cool down eventually and shivered as the cold air touching my skin.

Nayeon threw my clothes in front of my face. "Go back to your bed. I'm tired." She ordered still in her authorized tone. But I wasn't moving as I tried absorbing every single detail of what the fuck just happened.

I heard her groaned and walked over to my bed instead. "Fucking hell, Nayeon," I cried out.

She turned around to face me again while I was still on her bed.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" My anger was uncontrollable while being sexually frustrated she just made me.

"What? Do you think I'd give the good pleasure to you tonight?" She snickered and her face went straight. "That was a punishment for you for lying to me."

My eyes flickered in surprise.

"Do you really think you can get away from your lies, Yoo Jeongyeon? Appa's birthday my ass. I saw you hanging out with Mina. And I don't give a flying fuck who you hang out with, Jeongyeon. Just don't fucking lie to me." She took a step forward to be in close with me.

"Too bad I caught your lies just for a few hours and you had to deal with this," she lowered her gaze and stared my body like I was an item.

I was speechless with her words. She wasn't the Nayeon that I know for a long year. This is the first time seeing her being like this.

"I hate people who lie, Jeongyeon. And you know that. Be more honest often. Understood?" Nayeon's tone was full of power herself.

I nodded obediently and feeling submissive in front of her as I realized I am still naked in her bed.

"Now, wear your clothes and rest. I don't want you to get sick." She kissed my lips swiftly and went back to my bed instead.

Oh, dear. I didn't expect Nayeon could this be bad when she's getting possessive. But I'm lowkey loving it.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

28.9K 1K 87
When Minatozaki Sanas heart gets broken, She promises to never fall in love again, however her friends convince her to find a rebound relationship in...
21.2K 945 46
Im Nayeon is a girl who loves fashion and is always worried about her appearance. She likes to go out with her friends, but has never kissed or dated...
66.4K 3.1K 35
Dahyun falls in love with an older girl. An unreachable girl. "S-Sana," "Hm?" "Let's meet again, one day," And there was a short moment of silence...
18.2K 836 6
Yoo Jeongyeon is her school's top athlete and pretty contend for a chance to play on the boys' football team. Every day she gets a letter from a secr...