My Hero Academia: Aizawa's da...

By Dissecting_Stein

This is a Bakugo x Depressed/Suicidal! O/C. This is also my first x O/C and my second story. I might change t... More

Prologue: Their Childhood
Chapter 1: (Part 1) The Incident
Chapter 2: (Part 2) The Incident (Her freedom)
Happy Halloween!! (A/N)
Chapter 3: The Meeting of Old Friends (and Some Family)
Chapter 4: Will the Torture Ever End?
Chapter 5: Training for UA High
Chapter 6: Entrance Exam
Chapter 7: UA Exam Results
Chapter 8: First Day at UA
Chapter 10: Unforeseen Simulation Joint
Chapter 11: USJ Attack
Chapter 12: End of USJ Attack (Also aftermath)
Chapter 13: Sports Festival
Chapter 14: Codenames for Upcoming Heroes
New Book (A/N)
Chapter 15: Starting Internships
A/N: Thank You!
Chapter 16: Hero Killer Stain
Chapter 17: Start of Finals
Chapter 18: Summer Starts
Chapter 19: Training Camp
Chapter 20: Familiar Scenery?
A/N: Boom Boom Boi Birthday
Chapter 21: Intro to Work Studies
Chapter 22: Interesting First Day
A/N: I got tagged
A/N: I thought this needed to exist
Drawing competition ig
Chapter 23: Gaining What Was Lost
Chapter 24: From Fun Times, to Bad Times
Chapter 25: Missing You
Chapter 26: Waking Up
Chapter 27: Hospital Visit
Chapter 28: Going Home
Abby's Birthday Oneshot
Solid Question (A/N)
Chapter 29: A Concert?
Chapter 30: School Festival

Chapter 9: Mock Battles

873 28 20
By Dissecting_Stein

Warning: This chapter contains swearing, violence, and mentions of innocent Abby not being so innocent.

Abby's POV

Today was supposed to be what would be considered a normal day at UA, but it was obvious that it wasn't going to be normal by the time we got into class after lunch. I only know this, because on a normal day, my dad would be in the classroom, napping away until someone woke him up. This time around, he was nowhere to be in sight in the classroom. I decided to ignore it and take my seat.

Suddenly I heard a voice that I had grown used to hearing, whether on TV or in real life, it was the voice of the number one pro hero, All Might. "I AM COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!!!" He says this, but he came in the room nothing like a normal person. He was leaning forward and looked like he was trying to imitate someone flying from the ground. I had never wanted to laugh at my uncle more than I did in that moment.

I could hear people talking about All Might and how amazing he was and that he was wearing his silver age costume and so on and so forth. Over the years, I had grown used to people praising my uncle and talking about how amazing he was. I could tell All Might was trying to be dramatic about what we were doing today because he stood awkwardly while talking and saying whatever needed to be said before he moved and held a card that said 'battle' on it. There we go, that's what we were doing, but All Might said we needed to have something to do this exercise, our hero costumes.

All I'm saying is that I'm glad I changed my necklace, so the charm was 'She-Wolf' today. I'm happy the world worked out for me in such great ways. I skipped up to the case holding our costumes, grabbed mine, and skipped my way to the girl's locker room. I decided not to wait before everybody, but simply get dressed before the other girls got there. I had luckily accomplished my task in getting what I needed before they entered, all I had to do was get my boots on.

Once that task had finally been accomplished, I made my way out of the changing room to the training grounds that we would be doing this training at. We went in order of rank, so I had to enter first anyways so this whole thing was fairly convenient for me. Once everybody had arrived, I began to admire people's costumes. I quietly told Midoriya that his costume was obvious that it was a representation of All Might, but I don't think he cared.

All Might quieted everybody and told us what the scenario was. The villains had a bomb, and the heroes were to either get a hold of the weapon, or capture both the villains to win. The villains had to hold off the heroes until time runs out or capture both heroes to win. "Now since there are an odd number, Young Abigail will be in the first match playing the role of her choice." Before he could tell who was going to be participating in the first round, I said that I wanted to be on the hero side. When he drew the names, I found out that Bakugo and Iida were villains, and Uraraka, Midoriya, and I were going to be the heroes.

This was going to be a fight mainly between Midoriya and Bakugo with me trying to stop them from killing each other. My eyes turned purple, showing my worry for both of their safety. The three of us heroes made our way to where we were going to prepare for the mock battle. I think Midoriya felt bad for having to drag us both into a fight that was clearly his. "Oh, it's fine Midoriya. I've only been dragged into these sort of things since we were children." That seemed to make him feel worse. "Midoriya, it really is fine. I did promise that I wasn't going to let Bakugo put you down no matter what. You're just going to have to get over it and focus on winning this mock battle." Uraraka agreed with me and made Midoriya feel better about himself and make him confident enough to make him think that he can beat Bakugo, which I truly think he can.

Then All Might told us that we could start. "Abby, can you try and use your quirk to find where they are?" I nodded and just started walking. I didn't need to use any sort of quirk here, I just needed to let my inner wolf from my quirk guide me to our mate, who is on the opposite team. I had to tell myself that whether he is our mate or not, he was our enemy in this battle, and we had to beat him or let him beat us. That had pumped up my wolf and tried to find him faster. We were approaching a staircase, and I tensed because I could sense the attack that was coming. Midoriya took the lead and fell into the trap, but on the bright side, none of us got hurt from his sudden attack.

"Uraraka, Abby, go now!" Uraraka left, but I was hesitant and tried to follow her, but Bakugo started to attack me and tried to make sure I couldn't pass him. Guess I'm staying here after all. I blocked all of Bakugo's attacks, trying to give Midoriya the chance he needed to attack Bakugo, but I got careless, and Bakugo managed to get me right in the gut. The injury didn't hurt, but I hurt emotionally because my mate just willingly hurt me. He didn't even hesitate to start attacking Midoriya, only to find him gone.

He turned back to me and roughly pulled me up. "Where the hell did that damn nerd go, Abigail?" I decided that I was going to be a smart ass towards him, even though I know he is going to attempt taking me hostage. "I don't know, Bakugo. Why don't you ask someone else?" He really was getting pissed and I decided that if I was crossing the line, I'm going all the way. I mean come on, I've been nearly beaten to death more than once and he thinks that he's going to scare me, hell no.

"In fact, why don't you try to find him yourself, I thought that you were going to be the best hero in the world without anybody's help?" I was digging myself into a hole, but I really didn't care because like I said, I've been through way worse than this. I grabbed the wrist that he was holding me with and made him lose his grip before I flung him over my shoulder. That was my chance to leave and so I took it, I ran up the stairs as if my life had depended on it, which it probably did. I followed Uraraka's scent until I finally decided to take a breather and calm down myself.

It took me a few minutes, but I eventually got my wits together and began to calmly follow Uraraka's scent until I reached where she was. I went back a way and decided to form a quick plan with her. We didn't have that much time, and we needed to plan before we dive head-first. We had to compromise, but I think that this is one of the best plans that I have ever come up with. Midoriya helped with the plan so it would be almost flawless.

Once Midoriya gave his signal, which was a smash that was directed upwards, Uraraka would use a pillar to direct small rocks to Iida, leaving the weapon unattended, and then I would grab the weapon, leaving us victorious. I didn't want to destroy the building, mainly because that means we are taking advantage that this is an exercise and not the real deal. We executed our plan, and like I said, we ended up winning, but I felt like a fraud only because we took advantage of this being training.

Those of us that were on the upper floors went down and I found All Might trying to comfort Bakugo, who looked like he was having a panic attack. That scene had reminded me of something that I had witnessed when I was captured.

I had been forced to fight the people that wanted to join the league. They were going to have a big operation; they were going to force everybody that was imprisoned to join in on it whether they wanted to or not. I was in charge of fighting those that were lucky enough to make it this far. I would constantly wonder what they would do if I weren't here to do this for them. But I think they would just find someone else to do it for them.

I was fighting this particular person that could use electricity. It was a bit difficult, but we had both managed to knock each other out. He was going to be helpful to the league even though I didn't want to help them, if I didn't, I would be severely punished. When I woke, I was in my cell that they normally had me in, but this time, they didn't even bother putting me on my chains. I decided to look around and I found a sight that almost brought me to tears. A man, a grown ass man, was crying for a reason I don't know. There was someone else in the cell with him, and that person was trying to calm him down from making too much noise.

I didn't realize that I had zoned out until I was getting a pat on my back. It was only then that I realized that I was with everybody else, and I had apparently done something good and was, along with Iida, the MVP of this round. The next battle had begun shortly after and there was someone that must have been recommended in this group because the next thing people know, is that the entire building is frozen by ice. Everybody looked freezing, but I had no reaction to this because I had to spend almost every night for five years sleeping practically standing up against a cold stone wall and it only got worse during the winter because it would make the stone colder than it is on an average day.

I could tell that some people had noticed how I was unaffected by the temperature and kept a neutral face the entire time, but I chose to ignore them. The dude that had red and white hair had done this and he had warmed up the place as well. His quirk must have something to do with ice and fire, that is the most logical explanation. Much like my dad, I live by logic and rationality. I even look like him so it's not much of a surprise that I act just like he does, except I'm more feminine than my dad. While going through all the other battles, I noticed how everybody used their brains to good use and worked with their teammate to win or attempt to at least.

Not gonna lie though, I did chuckle a bit when Mina used her quirk and ruined Aoyama's, I think that's what his name was, cape. I could tell that I shouldn't have, but it doesn't matter to me, if it's funny, it's funny.

We went through the rest of our evening classes and Midoriya missed all of it. It wasn't until the very end that Midoriya came through and asked where Bakugo went. Uraraka told him and I decided to put invisibility to the test.

Activating my invisibility quirk, I followed Midoriya as silently as I could to where Bakugo was. I climbed up a tree, and I deactivated the invisibility quirk and made sure I kept quiet. Midoriya wanted to tell Bakugo that he had gotten his quirk from someone else, but he refused to tell who even though I already knew it was All Might. Bakugo got pissed because he thought that Midoriya was lying, and he said that he would beat Midoriya next time and yadda yadda yadda. The only reason I followed was because I thought that something interesting would happen, turns out that nothing interesting did happen because Bakugo is as prideful, if not more, than he was when he got his quirk.

I was a bit disappointed but was soon happy because All Might had shown up and Bakugo left. It was funny when All Might asked what they were talking about and Midoriya having to tell All Might what he said. They talked for a bit more before they both left, and I just got out of the tree and walked home as if I hadn't just eavesdropped on a private conversation.

Now I wonder what we will be doing next time we're in class.

_____________________________________________________________________

Hi! Oki so I did not think that I was going to be able to get 3 chapters up in one day, but I had somehow managed to get it done. I was looking at how many reads I had earlier, and I have close to 100 reads on this story. I was just writing this story for the hell of it, and I did not expect that many reads on this story. So I just want to thank everybody that is reading this story.

I hope that you enjoyed this chapter. If you did, please make sure to leave a vote. If you didn't enjoy this as much as you might have wanted, leave me a comment letting me know what I can do in order to make this story more enjoyable.

Until next time!

-Dissecting_Stein

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 4K 25
Welcome to my first story! Read if you want! Probably a lot of mistakes!This is a no quirks au, so UA is a normal school. Izuku Midoriya was a huge n...
376 39 11
*discontinued* A summary: Being a reincarnated character, Y/n desperately trys to remember her past... Only to be mentally picking up fragments of he...
3.4M 97.4K 85
(𝚈/𝚗) (𝙻/𝚗) 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚛𝚔, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝...
58.4K 1K 17
Ever since Izuku Midoriya joined U.A. High School and settled in, he knew that the League of Villains were after him and his quirk: One For All. Howe...