The Ex-Wife To The Billionaire

By KittenWoman99

Michael and Kelly Gavis are back, but something is going on. Michael and Kelly are getting a divorce and Kel... More

Kelly Cheating?!
She Escaped?!
I'm Still His Assistant.
Distraction.
Escaped Convict.
Leave It Alone, Ethan!
My Mommy Titties!
Lunch Meeting.
School Shopping And The Park.
Nice To Meet You, Wesley.
Bugging The Whole Building.
Superman.
Punching Bag.
She Means Nothing.
What's Wrong Kelly?!
Slaughter House.
I'm Happy I Met You.
Back At The Hotel.
You Will Never Be That Person.
Beach Volleyball.
Curse Word.
Drugged!
Michael's Secrets.
Drunken Moment.
Toilet Interrogation.
The Truth Is Out.
I'm Not A Gold Digger.
He Hates Me!
I Love You, Kelly.
I Missed This.
I Will Never Stop Loving You.
The End... Until Next Time.

Bitch Ass Lawyer.

5K 219 39
By KittenWoman99

Michael Suit Above

Ethan Suit Above

Wesley Suit Above

Liam Suit Above

Max Suit Above

Michael POV

It is the day before the event and I have the kids with me.

"What did you call me here for?" Ryan asks as he plays with Rain. Olivia picks up Isaiah and squeals, "You are so cute!"

I need you to take my kids out of the country. Ryan looks at me and Olivia tilts her head to the side, "W-What?"

I tell them what's going on and they don't seem as shocked. "I had a feeling that you knew about this. Did you tell Kelly?"

I shake my head, "Kelly doesn't know anything. I'm already risking everything by talking to you and asking you for this favor."

He looks at me and then at Olivia. "Maya rarely checks up on the kids. If we can get them on a plan in the next three hours they are safe. The minute the kids are safe I will tell Kelly everything and she will stay by my side. Once Maya finds out that I told Kelly everything she will go to my kids."

Ryan nods his head understanding where I'm getting at, "When she goes for your kids she will notice that they're nowhere around. You're making the kids leave the country just in case her hacker can locate them."

I nod my head and he pulls out his phone, "Half the team can go with them then."

Olivia raises her hand, "Are we going with them?! Please say we're going!"

Ryan shakes his head, "We are definitely staying here to get Maya." Olivia sucks her teeth and rolls her eyes.

"Steven and Jacob will most likely go. Eric doesn't want to get on any planes." Olivia crosses her arms and pout, "We can go there for our next vacation. Stop pouting."

Ryan wraps his arms around her and pulls her closer, "Do you want a kiss?"

I look away once they start kissing. I look at my hands. "You really do love Kelly, don't you?"

I look at Olivia and nod my head, "Yeah, I do. But I know she hates me."

Ryan claps his hands, "Okay, let's get your kids ready."

We stand up and walk to the playroom. "T-This is the playroom?"

Olivia asks as she looks around. She puts Isaiah down, "This is like a game room. Is that a ball pit?!"

I nod my head and laugh, "Yeah, Kelly wanted them to have one. Although they rarely get in it."

MJ walks up to me, "Hey Daddy!"

I bend down and smile, "Hey. Daddy planned a trip with you and your brothers and sisters. We have to pack quickly because the plane leaves soon."

Grayson runs up to me, "I want to help Daddy pack!" I pick him up and laugh, "Okay, go get the suitcases for me and then bring them to your room."

I put him down and he runs off, "Rain and Isaiah go help Grayson." They run off behind him and Aria walks up to me, "What about me Daddy?"

I pick Aria up and walk to the boys' room, "You can help me and your brothers pack."

Blaze and Gray come running in. I put Aria down and she hugs Blaze.

Olivia bends down and pet Blaze, "He's so cute."

I get some clothes out and minutes later Grayson, Isaiah, and Rain come in with suitcases. Each suitcase can fit two of the kids' belongings.

An hour later I am done packing up everything for the kids.

"Blaze, go get Gray bag." Blaze runs out and Ryan looks at me, "They're going to cry when they realize that me and Kelly are not there. Blaze and Gray will comfort them and calm them down."

Blaze comes back with Gray bag in his mouth. I pick Gray up and put her in the carrier.

"Steven and them will meet us at the airport. Send me a picture of your plane so they can know which one." I nod my head as I help the kids put their shoes on, "I send it once I get them in the car."

"Are you coming with us on our trip?" MJ asks Olivia as we walk to the car, "No, do you want me to come along?"

MJ nods his head, "I can't come along because of work. Maybe next time I can go with you on your next vacation."

It takes thirty minutes to get to the airport. Once we get to the airport we walk to my jet.

I see Steven and Jacob, "No need to tell us. Ryan already told us everything." Steven says as I hand him a suitcase.

We all get on the jet and I look at the kids. Ryan and Olivia are in the car waiting for me.

"Can you distract them for me?" I ask Jacob and he nods his head.

Jacob claps his hands, "Help me pick out a movie." The kids run over to Jacob and I quickly walk off the plane.

I run to the car and get it on the passenger side. "What are you going to do while the event is going on?"

I ask Ryan as I look at my watch, "We're going to wait for Maya to make a move. She's going to do something once she realizes she can't control you anymore."

I nod my head and then look out the window.

We are back at my house, "Brianna will be here soon." He nods his head, "Okay, I'll be on standby."

The night of the event

I am getting ready for the event. I take a quick shower and look for a suit.

Before I can put my shirt on my doorbell rings. I go to the door and see Brianna. I open the door and she walks in.

I close the door and leave it unlocked for Liam and them. I walk back to my room to finish getting dress.

As I'm finishing getting ready I hear Brandi, "So this the bitch ass lawyer that has been bothering Kelly."

I walk to the living room and see Brandi looking at Brianna up and down.

From the corner of my eye I see a man sitting down, "Who are you and where are Liam and Ethan?"

The man stands up, "I-I'm Max. Liam and Ethan are in the kitchen."

I walk to the kitchen and see Ethan and Liam eating some grapes. "Where's Kelly?"

I ask Liam as I take a grape, "She's going to meet us there."

All of a sudden I hear Brianna scream, "Ahh!! Let me go!!"

I look at Ethan, "I didn't tell her anything!"

We walk to the living room and see Brandi holding Brianna by the hair. Max struggling to split them up.

"Let me go!" Brianna screams.

"You do one thing at this event I don't like, I will do more than just pull your hair." Brandi says as Max struggles to take Brandi hand out of Brianna's hair.

Ethan walks up to Brandi and put his hand on top of hers. Brandi lets her go, "Next time don't stop me."

She walks out the door and Ethan sighs, "She's going to wait in the car. You ready?"

I nod my head and then look at Brianna, "Do you want to fix your hair?"

She walks past me and goes to the mirror beside the door. Once she is done fixing her hair we walk out.

We get in the limo and head to the event. It takes us an hour to get there.

The first thing I see when we arrive is the flashing from the cameras. "You look handsome."

I look at Brianna, "Don't even try anything." We get out of the limo and the paparazzi start taking pictures.

"Michael! Are you and your lawyer dating?"

"Are you over Kelly?!"

"Have the kids met your new beau?!"

I suck my teeth as I ignore the questions, "I'm going in." I say to Ethan and Liam as they pose for the pictures.

I go to the bar and order a drink. "This is my last time seeing you. What are you going to do once we're all done?"

I take a sip of my drink and look at Brianna, "Maybe hunt you down and kill you and Maya."

She crosses her arms, "Hunt us down? If the cops can't find us what makes you think you can find us."

I bend down to her level and whisper in her ear, "There's a lot of things I'm capable of. I will show you a little of what I'm capable of very soon."

I stand up straight and take another sip of my drink. She looks up at me and steps closer to me.

She puts her hand on my chest, "Will I enjoy it?"

I smirk down at her, "We both will."

I look around and my breath gets caught in my throat when I see Kelly. I swallow the rest of my drink and turn away from her.

I can't do anything just yet. I want to hold her, but I have to wait a little bit longer.

"Have you seen Kelly?" Liam asks me as he walks up to me.

I nod my head, "She's on her way over here now."

When Liam sees her he whistles, "The sexy momma is back!" Kelly laughs at Liam, "I'm always a sexy momma."

I look over at Max and see him glaring at Liam. "Already jealous?"

He looks at me and then quickly shakes his head, "Was it obvious?" I nod my head and laugh, "Yeah, it was."

"She is beautiful." He says as he looks at Kelly with a small smile.

"More than beautiful." I say to myself.

Kelly looks at me and I clear my throat, "Greg and Viola are watching the kids?"

I nod my head and she smiles, "Hopefully they won't give them a hard time."

I put my hands in my pocket, "Our kids only give Ethan a hard time. We don't have to worry about that."

She laughs and I smile at her. Brianna clears her throat, "Kelly, who's your date?"

Kelly's smile falls, "What did I tell you while we were at Michael's house?"

Brandi walks up to Brianna, "What? All I did was ask a question."

Kelly clears her throat, "It's okay Brandi. I do have to introduce my date."

"Wesley, you already met Michael and Liam. This is Ethan, Brandi, and Max." Kelly introduces Wesley and Brianna scoffs, "You forgot someone."

Kelly shows Brianna a smile, "Oh, and this is the bitch ass lawyer I was telling you about."

Brianna mouth drops and Brandi laughs, "That's my best friend!"

Liam and Ethan cover their laughs and I bite the inside of my mouth to hide my smile.

Brianna crosses her arms, "Whatever."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 15.1K 21
"Baby, I'm sorry-" "Michael, can you stop?!" Nevaeh cut him off, packing up her things. He grabbed her wrists, backing her up against the wall "What...
338K 10.5K 35
Let's say your about to marry the man of your dreams, but you're mother in law hates you, threatens your unborn child, and no one - not even your fia...
325K 9.8K 20
This about a woman who was lied to and cheated on by her husband who she loves with all her heart. They have twin daughters together. He knew how in...
2.5M 52.4K 43
I left him. I never thought in a million years I would be the one to walk, but I was. I left the man I was madly in love with, I had no idea where I...