Wolf

Da notlittlebirdy

Lieutenant Amelia Irfan is best known as a combat sniper in a special operations unit called Wolf. They are a... Altro

Introduction - A Day at Work
Chapter 1 - Operation Bayan
Chapter 2 - Operation Belarus
Chapter 3 - Operation Cronos
Chapter 4 - Operation Titan
Chapter 5 - Operation Dawn
Chapter 6 - Operation Lazarus
Chapter 7 - Off Day!
Chapter 8 - Operation Adam
Chapter 9 - A Break After Death
Chapter 10 - Operation Welcome Home Party ( 1 Year Later)
Chapter 11 - Operation Lilith
Chapter 12 Part 1 - Operation Youth
Chapter 12 Part 2: Operation Save Me!
Chapter 13 - Operation Snow Highlands
Chapter 14 - Euphoria
Chapter 15: Batshit Crazy
Chapter 16: Home?
Chapter 17 - Sour Then Sweet
Chapter 18 - The Warring Groups
Chapter 19 - Dionysius
Chapter 20: Operation Die Hard 1
Chapter 20: Operation Die Hard II (Ishikawa Kirishima's POV)
Chapter 21 - Anpanman
Chapter 22 - Operation Newcomer
Chapter 24 - Operation Kidnapped Businessman
Chapter 25: War Hunting Season Part 1
Chapter 25: War Hunting Season Part 2
Chapter 26: Operation Easkerton Fortress
Chapter 27: Operation Salji Tebal
Chapter 28: Operation Yacht Date
Chapter 29 - Introducing Raikou Akihito
Chapter 30 - Operation: The Final Problem
Epilogue

Chapter 23 - Operation Takeover

88 6 0
Da notlittlebirdy

A/N: Hello! Apologies for the lateness, it took me awhile to write this. It has a sex scene which is partly influenced by Jay Kristoff's Nevernight, I recommend you to read it.

.

"Beauty you're born with, but brains you earn."
- Nevernight, by Jay Kristoff

.

I woke up with a pounding ache at the back of my head – lying on a recovery position. Groaning, I looked around to see that I was inside a luxurious hotel room and I sat up quickly – causing a wave of nausea.

W-why am I here?

Who kidnapped me?

"Calm down, Amelia," came the familiar deep voice, Kirishima edging closer from the armchair he sat on. "You're safe. You're with me."

"What's going on?" I asked in confusion. "My head hurts."

His hand went to the back of my head, testing the size of the bump and lets out a sigh when I winced. He say next to me – worry and concern creasing his otherwise blank face. "My grandfather had taken things too far," he explained. "He wanted us to spend time together."

This seemed to confuse me even further. "What?" I asked. "Aren't we spending time together?"

"My grandfather has taken a liking to you," he said rather awkwardly. "He wants us to – you know – have ... sex here."

My eyes widened and my face turned red with embarrassment. "D-do your grandfather think it's the – the ... 80s or something?" I asked in perplex.

My retort was lame.

"Well, he's a very assertive person and I got that trait from him," he replied apologetically. "I'm going to have a talk about it with him tomorrow first thing in the morning. Why don't we spend the night here and have dinner? I'll call for room service."

I was silent as I stared at the handsome man. He was dressed in his usual three piece suit – tie loosened and his usually kept hair was a mess, this time it was purplish pink colour with an undercut.

His musk was distracting me, and his close contact was making me nervous.

"Why don't you take a shower while I order room service?" he suggested. "It's a waste if we leave early, the room is expensive."

"But you're rich."

He just smiled.

I paused. "Well I could use a shower."

After I got out of the shower feeling a lot better, I went to look around the hotel room. It was a large suite with 71 square metres – equipped with a separate living room. It was too big for two people and a waste of money, I thought.

I pulled open the curtain – seeing the nightlife and the cityscape behind. It was a welcoming view, ahead I could see the Helix – a one-of-a-kind pedestrian bridge linking the hotel to the city centre. Recognising the bridge made me realise where I was.

"They've gotten the most expensive hotel in town," I murmured and sighed. "I don't understand rich people."

Hearing the doorbell ring, I went to open it and allowed the staff to enter so they could set the food and drinks on the dining table. As I watched them work, Kirishima appeared from the bedroom dressed in the hotel's bathrobe with his hair down.

I did a double take. I felt my eyes wander – seeing the bathrobe sitting comfortably on shoulders as broad as the chair he sat on, raking down his long neck to his exposed collarbones and I had to take a shuddering breath – to remind myself – as I wanted to see how his chest looked like underneath the robes.

The mere anticipation of seeing such a beautiful body was making me squirm and I had to shake my head to dispel any wandering thoughts of the yummy man sitting before me. I was afraid. Dizzy with it. Shivering. But beneath it all, I realised that I wanted him. Wanted to drink him in. To own him. The fear of it, the anticipation, was only intensifying the desire.

Just the smell of him, musk, maleness and lust, were filling my lungs.

How long since have I tasted a man? How long go since the last time I was in a man's embrace? Wait, where am I in my cycle? Is that why I'm -

"Hey Amelia."

It took me awhile to register his voice. My mind was in a cloud – a haze over my eyes and I saw nothing but the thought of him naked. I shake my head to snap me to reality because I was this close to losing it.

"If you could hop on a plane right now, where would you go?"

I tilted my head when I heard his question and I looked up to see the fearsome yakuza leader staring at me intently. Unable to meet his strong gaze, I kept my eyes away.

"Hawaii."

"...Are you okay?"

"Yes."

"Are you sure?" he asked in concern. "Is the bump hurting you more? Let me see it again."

He went to me and reached over to check the back of my head, so I was welcomed with a sight of his defined and sculpted abdomen. I fought the urge to run a hand down his chest, wanting to feel the muscle harden under my touch.

"Can you not do that?" I asked, my voice in a tight whisper.

He crouched down so we were eye-level. "Do what?" he asked innocently. "I was just checking your bump."

"You're not making things easy for me," I groaned, searching for an explanation in his beautiful eyes. "You're doing this on purpose."

"Am not."

Our lips were very close – he was hovering closer than intended. I was breathing hard and trying hard to control the urges. He had a little smile playing on his lips as he goaded me – knowing full well that I was very much turned on by his actions.

"Can we kiss, please?"

I groaned and kissed him, mouth open to his. Feeling a smile on him as we kissed, I shut my eyes as I finally succumbed to the sensation, revelling in the moment.

Breaking the kiss, I studied his face. This close, I could see a scar underneath his right eye. Those beautiful, dangerous eyes. He licked his lips. It seemed that he had been waiting for a long time to initiate a kiss, as he looked pleased with himself.

"You're an idiot."

"Shut up," I smiled.

This towering dangerous hunk of a man, this killer, and he was mine to own, I realised. I was frightened. I felt powerful. Kirishima hoisted me up to him – pressed against each other and I could feel him against my own – the throbbing length astounded me.

"Do you want to?" he asked. "But ... you don't have to."

"I want to."

With deliberate slowness, he brought us back to the bed and lowered me down before devouring me with kisses. I leaned back, moaning in bliss as he kissed my throat, hissing as he bit. I wrapped my fingers in his hair as he tugged open the bathrobe, sighing as his tongue circled my nipple.

He took me in his mouth, suckling and biting gently while his other hand wandered down to the tautness of my abdomen, slipping down between my legs. I could feel his fingers running through the thatch of hair, searching lower still, my breath catching in my lungs.

I felt him part my lips, moaned as his fingers gently curled against me. I reached down, seeking his but he pushed my hand back, the deft movements of his hand sent delighted shivers up my spine.

"It's my turn," he whispered. "I'm going to give you pleasure so mind-blowing that you'd only seek me for it."

I could barely answer him – his finger working a kind of magic between my legs. But I liked hearing that possessive tone of his. I liked it a lot.

He pulled the bathrobe off me, as he continued stroking me, working firm hard circles where I had guided him to, my legs entangled with him, writhing on the bed and enjoy the sensation. Warmth radiated out from my centre, my thighs shivered – soaked with need.

"Oh God," I breathed. "You're at the right place."

He knelt between my legs, one hand caressing my breasts, the other still lighting wildfires between my legs. Leaving a trail of burning hot kisses across my breasts, down my stomach. I knew where he was headed, suddenly frightened again. I pulled him up, my fingers snagging in his hair.

He looked at me, a question burning in his eyes behind the blinding lust in his veins. It was the first time I've seen such an intense expression on a man.

"You don't have to," I breathed.

"But I want to," he said.

He lifted my leg, kissing my knee down to the inner thigh, making me shiver. Pleasing. Excruciating. Running fingertips slowly down my abdomen. The desire building up gradually. Dragging his lips down the inside of my thigh, his breath felt damp against my skin.

Lust at last overcoming my fear, I urged him down. With deliberate, agonising slowness, he spiralled closer, making me groan, breath coming ever quicker. Pausing, as if he was silently admiring the view. I whimpered, silently begging.

As he parted my folds with gentle fingers, I felt the first touch of his tongue. The sensation almost blacked me out.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned.

It flicked against me, gentle at first, trailing tiny circles around my swollen bud. My back arched as I let out a cry, my legs rising to rest on his shoulders. He toyed with me, tongue flickering in and out, between gentle assaults from his mouth.

I was overcome with the heady sensation, exposed and completely at his mercy. But I wanted it. Revealed in it. Grabbed his hair as I arched against him, moving my hips matching his rhythm.

"Fuck!!!"

He lapped rhythmically, as I told him to go where he needed to, the heady sensation overcoming my awkwardness and fuelling my courage. Heat building up inside me, torturous and enveloping, pleas filling the air. I felt another pressure, urgent and hot, as he slowly eased a finger inside me.

Sparks erupted. Fireworks. I groaned as he went to work, curling and stroking, his rhythm inside matching the increasing pace of his tongue.

I began to shake harder with each ragged gasp, knowing that I was close as a familiar flood swelled up inside me, pressing against a hidden dam, higher and hotter – threatening to explode.

I tried to tell him that I was coming, the words lost within my moaning. Kirishima worked his fingers and his mouth, his tongue and his hot breath, curses slipping past my mouth until the dam broke, the flood spilled along with a cry from my lips, spine arched, head thrown back as I rode the orgasm, body twitching and shivering with every pulse.

He slowed, withdrawing his hand, still drawing gentle circles with his tongue and he kissed tenderly. He lifted his head as I untangled my fingers from his hair. Shot me a crooked smile.

"Are you alright?"

I sighed, heart still hammering in my chest. "That was insane," I said.

"I'm glad my skills are acceptable for you, love," he said with a wink and he rose. "Shall we eat?"

I turned to glance down at his raging member, seeing it hard and throbbing. This girth was making me salivate. "What about yours?" I asked.

"There's another time, love."

I searched his face, trying to find an answer but getting none. "Don't you want to use the bathroom?" I asked as I looked at it. "You need to take care of that."

He tilted his head. I got up and closed the distance, pressing my body against his as my hand wandered down to his hard-on, making him hiss.

"Don't, please."

"But I want you."

He tilted his head back, letting out a moan as my hand got to work and I kissed his throat, licking and bit hard as I got him to climax. Without a pause, he lifted me up and threw me onto the bed, winded and panting for breath.

His eyes were burning with lust as he stared down at me, tracing along my body and licking his lips in anticipation. He knelt above me, his hands busy as he took off his own bathrobe and threw it aside. I watched him, eager to know what he was about to do and my insides were throbbing with need.

Panting with want, he ran his hands down my curves, and massaged my breasts, flicking against the nipples, making me let out a cry. "I want to be inside you, Amelia," he said as he rocked his hips, I could feel his hard-on pressing against mine and I was too turned-on to bother replying him.

Switching places, I knelt above him and used my hand to guide him into me. He grabbed my hand suddenly. "We need a condom," he said urgently. I shook my head as I let out a sigh of bliss when he was finally inside me, his girth filled me and it took me a few seconds before I could move.

I didn't answer him as I went to kiss him, "Why don't we need one?" he asked, as I rode him fast, the question lost within ourselves as pleasure overtook our senses, panting with each thrust, my hands gripping onto the quilt, moaning with each thrust as the sensation filled up my insides, threatening to spill at any moment.

Kirishima whispered encouragement as he took over my fast pace – riding me as fast as I was, if not even faster which made me cry out in pleasure. His speed surprised me, his hands wandered down to my butt, squeezing and smacking them hard and I could barely breathe as wave after wave of desire filled my breath.

Amidst the heady sensation, I did not realise when our position switched and I found myself on the bed with my left leg up, allowing him to go deeper with each thrust. My eyes rolled back as I thrashed on the bed, cries of pleasure leaving my lips, "O fuck, O fuck, yes, yes, yes."

I could hear him grunting, I could hear myself screaming, the familiar white-hot swelling up against the hidden dam. Knowing that I was close, my hand went down to my clit, rubbing in fast circles, my head thrown backwards as I moved my hips along with his fast rhythmic thrusts.

Hissing to go harder, knowing that the dam is about to break, Kirishima obliged with my request, thrusting deeper and faster until I thought I could hold on no longer, the flood spilled along with a scream, the orgasm burst open wide – the doors slamming, my back arched as I rode the white-hot orgasm.

"That was so good," I breathed as I stretched on the bed, blissful and contented. He did not answer as he knelt between my legs, his eyes lustful, and his length still rock-hard and throbbing. "Round two, babe?"

"Round two."

As you can tell, we fucked multiple times through the night, the food getting cold outside by the dining table. I had forgotten what time we slept but I woke up the next day feeling exhausted and like a ton of bricks were weighing me down.

A pair of eyes were watching, smiled when I finally looked at him. "What time is it?" I asked as I stretched.

"Don't be mad," he said.

"Why?"

"It's ten o'clock."

I sat up immediately. "Why didn't you wake me up?" I cried. "I'm fucking late for work!"

"Relax, I've called your boss that you needed a sick leave," he explained. "So you don't have to worry."

I turned to look at him in disbelief.

"What ... how..."

"And I've ordered breakfast," he said as he swooped down to kiss my forehead. "I've also gotten the liberty to get our clothes delivered here."

"Huh..."

He smirked. "Get showered. I'll be outside."

I frowned in confusion.

.

Gunner – being the dominant alpha that he claim to be – wanted to assert his dominance over Lucas who seemed to take things well despite how tense the situation was. Gunner spread his arms wide and pushed out his chest while aggressively asking, "You wanna go? Huh! You wanna go?"

We were all outside by the fields – having a round of firearm practice and Lucas had scored better than Gunner did.

I rolled my eyes and watched with the rest of the boys. We knew that Lucas was biding his time and he had no patience. Without a word, Lucas grabbed his collar and pulled him into a head-butt, knocking him to the ground – in one hit.

He in fact wanted to go.

The rookies burst into claps as they hooted – congratulating their senior and we left the poor sod on the ground while we went back inside.

"What a loser."

.

"Did you do anything while you were in the hotel room with him?" Amalina asked.

"He ate me out," I replied nonchalantly. "And we fucked the whole night."

She spat out her drink and looked at me as if I had won the jackpot. "Fucking finally," she said while she wiped her mouth with a napkin. "It's like I'm watching a drama series unravelling before me."

I remained quiet, recalling the wonderful moment where he went down on me, and I could feel myself getting hot. Clearing my throat, I took a sip of my drink but it was tough to forget such a mind-blowing sensation and it was all I could think.

"Why're you so interested?" I asked. "How about yours? What about Markus?"

"Well, to tell you the truth, things are not going well," she explained. "We fight all the time, and he's getting distant after every fight. Calls and messages are getting lesser; dates are less frequent so I don't really know."

I looked, searching her eyes for an answer. The hazel eyes, full of inspiration. They always looked at me steadily. I sipped my iced Americano. "Do you want advice or do you want me to listen to you vent?" I asked. "Because you know I can do both."

Her eyes turned soft and smiled appreciatively. "This is why I love you," she said.

"I know."

.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.8K 276 43
❛SOMETIMES YOU JUST NEED TO HEAR HOW MUCH YOU MEAN TO SOMEONE.❜ - @JustLifeQuotes - ‣ an original work ‣ all rights go to me so no stealing ‣ please...
9.9K 233 29
They called him a traitor, He killed more then any. Command wanted him in chains, he broke them, He had trained for this since he could walk, now was...
13.5K 336 12
What would you do, if your beloved wife had an accident and lost all her memories. Even she doesn't remember you. And you have to make her fall in lo...
1M 31K 41
It's a Roscotto Tradition. The year of wives and slaughter. Every five years, any young adult male within the Roscotto family is given an entire ni...