TGT SURPRISE

Galing kay kpoptrashsi

Here is to my bbfs I LOVE YOU SM DONT EVER CHANGE AND SORRY FOR BEING LATE ILY โค๏ธ๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿง๐Ÿ™†โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ Higit pa

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‘ŒTGT surprise๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ’–
TGTxSKZxTREASURE SCHOOL
Z land pt2
Z land pt3...
Z land-pt.4
Z land pt.5
Valentine's special
Z land pt.6
Z land pt.7
Z land pt. 8
Z land pt.9
Z land pt.10
Z land pt.11
Z land pt.12

Z LAND

46 2 113
Galing kay kpoptrashsi

P.O.V Em

Wonho: The losing team now has to....- He started saying we all were excited, well at least our team.

Wonho: They'll have to carry someone from the winning team, like piggyback style and they have to give 10 laps around the gym, and I want all of you running not walking and watching the landscape.- He said making us laugh, and the other team to whine.

Jisung: Do we get to choose who we want to carry?- He asked still with a little hope left.

Wonho: Mmm nope.- He said and all the other team screamed.

All: Nooooo!- They whined as they threw themselves on the floor since we were all still tired.

Wonho: Don't whine like little kids and deal with it.- He said teasing them as he was throwing the balls into a box.

We divided into 2 lines and he started analyzing how he could pair the people up.

Wonho: Mmmm...I think I got the first one, Minho you are gonna carry Hyunjin.- He said as Minho made the funniest face ever since Hyunjin is the tallest among skz, and well Minho is not.

Hyunjin: I'll like to be called your majesty from now on.- He said and Minho just rolled his eyes.

Wonho: Great, now next pair is Changbin, you are gonna carry Junkyu.- He said which was a good pairing since Changbin is pretty strong so he is gonna be able to carry someone bigger than him PFFF.

Wonho: Next is Seungmin, you are gonna carry Asahi.- I swear TGT almost went "AWWWW" out loud cause they both are the nations babies.

Wonho: Now, Jeongin is gonna carry Chan.- He said.

Chan: Oh my dear youngest make me proud.- He said and Jeongin just face palmed making all of us laugh.

Wonho: Woojin you are gonna go ahead and carry Gigi.- He said and they both cheered as Woojin already picked Gigi up since she's super light.

Wonho: Jisung you are gonna carry Mashiho.- He said, this pair was really balanced as well.

Wonho: Almost done, Now Hyunsuk you'll carry Riss.- (OH SNAP and this is randomized *has flashbacks of playing UNO*).

Wonho: Felix you'll carry Yedam.- (OMG IM ALONE).

Em: Welp I'll stay here.- I said sitting down but Wonho thought about a plan.

Wonho: I have an idea, who would want to switch their partner after 5 laps?- He asked and Jisung raised his hand.

Jisung: Why not?- He said simply and so we started.

P.O.V Riss

I felt like I was in someone else's territory (HAHAHAHHAH omg Im sorry ily).

Hyunsuk: So hop on.- He said kneeling down facing the other way so I could get on his back.

Riss: Ok.- I said as I got on? Idk.

Hyunsuk: You are pretty light this is gonna be easy.- He said as he got in line with the others.

We waited for all the others to get in line and then Wonho started explaining.

Wonho: So after I blow the whistle I want y'all running ready?- He asked and all of the boys nodded.

Em: WAIT!- She screamed as she jumped up.

Wonho: W-what's wrong?- He asked confused.

Em: May I blow the whistle?- She asked happily I swear I saw Yedam giggle by the corner of my eye.

Wonho: Umm sure.- He said as he gave her the whistle.

Em: Now gooooo!- She said as she blew the whistle, Hyunsuk and all the others started running.

Riss: GO HORSEY GOOO!- I screamed excited as I laughed, to which Hyunsuk laughed as well.

As the laps went by I made small talk with Hyunsuk asking him things about different topics.

Riss: What do you think about...Mint chocolate?- I asked looking around cause I was already bored.

Hyunsuk: Delicious, a literal piece of flavor delight.- He said exaggerating.

Riss: EXACTLY!- I screamed agreeing cause not many people like the flavor.

Riss: Mmm now what do you think about....Gigi.- I said making the situation a little bit more interesting.

He almost tripped, then he cleared his throat.

Hyunsuk: O-oh ummm can you define the question again?- He asked speeding up a little bit.

Riss: Yeah sure....do you FAAAAANCYYYYYY Gigi?- I said doing part of the dance with my hand as I asked.

Hyunsuk: Well shes pretty sweet to be honest...she's also really intelligent...and pretty cute.- He started saying I swear he stole my Uwus, he is definitely approved by Larisa Sheets to actually date my best friend.

Riss: Oh you definitely are approved to date her- I MEAN to get to know her better.- I said not realizing I said the first thing out loud.

Before we could continue to get deeper into the topic Em made the whistle sound.

Wonho: Yeah, thanks, sooo as you know must of you have finished around 5 laps but now whoever wins a race to finish all 10 gets one free class in P.E!- He screamed and all of the guys started RUNNING FOR REAL.

We were on fourth place and I could see Minho and Hyunjin in front of us.

Riss: HYUNSUK MOVE THOSE LEGS HURRY!!- I screamed and he started hurrying up to the point we were head to head with Hyunjin and Minho until......yup Minho fell into the ground making us capable of going into 3rd place.

Minho: DARN IT HYUNJIN WHY ARE YOU SO DARN HEAVY YOU WHALE!- He screamed still with Hyunjin on top of him.

Woojin: WE WON!- He screamed getting into the finish line with Gigi winning first place.

Gigi: TAKE THAT CLOWNS!- She screamed at Minho and Hyunjin as Woojin ran in circles around them with Gigi still on his back.

Riss: Oh whale it was a good race anyway.- I said as I gave a high five to Hyunsuk getting off his back.

Jeongin: OW MY POOR BACK!- He screamed throwing himself into the floor cause of Chan's weight.

Riss: NO BABY ON THE GROUND, I REPEAT, BABY ON THE GROUND!- I screamed hugging Jeongin as he was still on the ground.

Wonho: Ok every one calm down and get in here.- He said as we all surrounded him paying attention.

Wonho: Seen as Woojin and Gigi won, they have a free P.E class and yeah our class is pretty much over by now so now you gotta head to have lunch and hope to see you all around here.- He said and I swear he stopped his eyes at Gigi and gave her a small wink.

Riss: I'm hungry I don't know about y'all.- I said making my way into the changing rooms running, of course followed by Gigi and Em who were hungry as well.

P.O.V Gigi

I swear my face was looking like Rudolph's nose RED, BRIGHT RED.

Em: GIGI TELL ME YOU SAW WHAT I SAW!- She screamed as soon as we got into the changing rooms to change into our normal school uniform.

Gigi: I felt it.- I said still speechless.

Riss: I swear you have the best luck ever, Wonho is our P.E teacher, Hyunsuk thinks you are cute and sweet and-. She started saying until I interrupted her.

Gigi: HYUNSUK SAID WHAT?!- I screamed confused until Em covered my mouth with her hand since the boys changing room was right by the other side.

Em: THEY ARE IN THE ROOM NEXT TO US!- She screamed/whispered.

Riss: Look I may have asked him if he fancy you and he responded with that.- She said kind of nervous cause she didn't know how I would react.

Gigi: O-okay maybe I am lucky.- I said stuttering.

Gigi: OKAY BUT THIS IS NOT THE POINT! The point is we are hungry and we need to change quick, we'll talk about this later.- I said as we hurried to change as quickly as we could.

After the changing we went with some of the boys into the cafeteria where we found the rest of the many students that also attended this new school.

Em: Oh I wanna see the menu.- She said walking towards a display were the options for the menu were written down.

Menu for the day:
-Pizza
-Hamburger
-Sushi
-Hot dogs
-Ramen
-Tacos
-Pasta

What in the world.....ARE WE IN FOOD HEAVEN?

Gigi: THERES....- I said.

Riss: No...-She continued.

Em: Way....- She finished.

Jeongin: I'm almost 100% sure you 3 have a telepathic connection.- He said as he got into line.

We all got into line as well, really excited to get the food cause, ITS FOOD.

Riss: Oh I'm ordering Pasta and good old hot dogs.- She said excited.

Em: I want Pasta and pizza, shower me in Italian deliciousness.- She said daydreaming.

Gigi: Well Im gonna eat some Ramen and a hamburger as well.-I said already wanting to eat.

After we ordered we went to sit on a table next to Jeongin who was already there, let's just say the space for people in the table was about 6.

Em: I don't know about you but imma start digging into it already.- She said as she gave a bite of her pizza slice.

Minho: Seems like there's a place here so I second that.- He said and Em just side eyed him since she was still a little and at him.

Junkyu: And I'll seat on this side if that's okay.- He said seating down with a nervous smile next to Riss.

Riss: S-sure.- She said making a space for Junkyu, but Em was on the other edge so she fell to the floor.

Em: Umm OUCH?!- She said still on the floor, I mean at least her food was still on the table.

Asahi: Are you ok?- He asked as he passed by.

Em: Yeah thanks Asahi.- She said and as she was about to stand up Minho stood up and gave her a hand.

Em: Thanks.- She said accepting it, so she had so sit in the other side next to Minho.

We ate our food as we kept talking, and making some jokes, and suddenly Chan game form the other table to show us something.

Chan: Hey guys did you see the notice?- He said standing next to the table as he showed us his phone.

It was trending on twitter various terms related to a kind of an epidemic disease?

Chan: It's basically a disease that affects the brains, turns people into some kind of zombies?- He said trying to explain until he found a video.

The video showed a couple trying to help a man who was tossing and turning on the floor...4 seconds later the man stood up and ran towards the couple starting to...attack them? NO WAIT HE WAS RIPPING THE MAN'S FLESH OUT OF HIM.

Gigi: I-is this real?- I asked still watching the video seeing that the guy recording got tackled down by another one of those things, al I could say is that they were really fast.

Riss: Where is that happening?- She asked swallowing hard.

Chan: Apparently not to far from here.- He said still investigating.

Em: I don't think that would get to other places, surely the government is doing something to stop it.- She said as she stopped eating.

Em: Actually you know what? Yeah maybe we are screwed.- She said rethinking it since most of the times the Government never does a thing.

Junkyu: Then we can only hope for the best.- He said as he finished his food, he offered to take Riss's food plate since she was done as well, and after some cleaning up we left to our next class which was computer class.

We entered the room and we sat in different computers, to my side I had Riss and Em of course, we just needed to wait for the teacher to come, which she did.

Teacher: Good morning students my name is Miss Curry and today we are gonna learn to program some basic websites.- She said as she started to explain....darn shes fast.

We started working on our pages I was going to do it about MONSTA X cause why not, when suddenly we heard the principal talking from the speakers.

Principal: Students and teachers from this high school, there's been an emergency and we are currently going into lockdown, don't panic, the security has been called already just stay in your classrooms and- WAIT NO NOOOOOOOO!- He screamed before the audio got cut out.

Asahi: W-What's happening?- He asked as he got out of his seat.

Chan: It's here..- He said to which most of us got confused.

Gigi: What do you mean?- I asked scared.

Chan: The disease it's in Seúl now...- He said as he stood up.

Miss Curry: Students stay calm the principal said the security is already on it, I'm going to go check the halls you all stay here.- She said as she left the classroom.

Jisung: Weren't authorities supposed to stop the infected people?- He asked starting to freak out if it wasn't for Woojin that tried to calm him down.

Chan: I'm gonna go check the halls the teacher couldn't take that much time.- He said trying to open the door if it wasn't for Em that got in the way.

Em: No, what if one of those things that were in the video is out there.- She said stepping between Chan and the door.

Chan: If we don't look we'll never know.- He said as he opened the door slightly to look outside.

We waited for a few seconds until....

ONE OF THOSE THINGS CAME IN AND RIPPED HIS ARM OFF...

(jk gotcha HAHAHA)

We waited for a few seconds until he opened the door completely, he took a look outside and told us to come out of the classroom as well.

The halls were completely empty and everything was silent, we walked carefully trying to find someone or something that could even give us a clue of what was going on.

Changbin: I don't see anything out of the ordinary.- He said looking around until...we found a trail of blood in the floor leading into a hall that was around the corner.

Hyunsuk: We need to be careful.- He said as we all silently went to peek around the corner.

We saw our teacher...Miss Curry, she was....eating another student...

Chan: Guys...run.- He said and as soon as he said it Miss Curry turned around with blood all over her, she stood up and started running towards us from the other side of the hall, we all started running except for Seungmin who stayed standing there, I tried to pull him to run but he wouldn't move, and the teacher was getting closer by the second.

Gigi: SEUNGMIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WE NEED TO RUN!- I screamed trying to pull him, the student that was on the ground started twitching and turning until he stood up and starting running towards us as well, that's when Seungmin actually started running as well, we followed the group that was running upstairs were we found more students in the hall that were as confused as us, but we couldn't waste anytime so all we could do was scream for them to run.

Riss: EVERYONE NEEDS TO RUN THE VIRUS IS HERE!- She screamed still running, Chan was leading us to God knows were.

Suddenly we could hear more screams out of nowhere.

The teacher and student started attacking everyone, we didn't even dare to look back, we knew it would be a waste of time, we kept running until Chan started kicking a door trying to open it, he was struggling so Woojin ran to his side and started kicking it.

Yedam: Guys hurry those things are getting closer.- He said which was true as I was running with Seungmin I could here the people starting to turn.

Not even 2 seconds later they actually knocked down the door.

We all started running in, Seungmin decided to make a run for a bat he found laying in the halls, and those things were getting closer by the second.

We were going into the roof of the school since Chan thought it was the safest place right now, there was another door right at the top, Thank the lord this one was opened.

Chan: COME ON GUYS KEEP RUNNING YOU ARE ALMOST HERE.- He screamed at us as he was waiting to close the door.

I swear I could feel one of them pulling me back until I tripped, one of them had grabbed me by the leg.

Gigi: AHHHH!!- I screamed kicking struggling to move back.

Seungmin started running to me as he kicked the thing off of me.

Seungmin: RUN GIGI ILL BE RIGHT BEHIND YO- He started saying but the thing that had previously attacked me got on top of him trying to bite him.

Chan: GUYS MORE ARE COMING!- He screamed trying to hurry us up.

Seungmin: GO WITHOUT ME NOW!- He screamed as he was still struggling with the thing.

Gigi: I won't leave you behind!- I said as I grabbed the bat that was now laying on the floor and hit the thing right in the face, Seungmin pushed it off and we both ran to the roof as Chan closed the door behind us.

But Seungmin kept running, he ran until he was standing right in the edge of the building.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

5.5K 216 27
...๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™˜๐™ง๐™ค๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™– ๐™ฉ๐™ซ ๐™™๐™ง๐™–๐™ข๐™– ๐™˜๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™š
20.5K 1K 47
Ateez. Stray Kids. Zombies. Rip your emotions.
27K 1K 38
๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ข๐™ž๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ โžฅ ๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ๐™ฅ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™จ๐™๐™š๐™™ ๐™–๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™, ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ๐™ฅ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ ...
884K 13.8K 117
๐‘Š๐‘’๐‘™๐‘๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐ด๐‘š๐ต๐‘ค ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜๐‘ . ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘  ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘  ๐Ÿ˜‚, ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘  ๐Ÿคฑ๐Ÿฝ, ๐‘ ๐‘š...