Gone and forgotten forever

By Kaydenney1

It is about a girl who's family moves to Maine but she gets taken by her boyfriend and her family doest even... More

The confession
The trouble begins
The escape part 1
The mysterious house

The beginning

2 1 0
By Kaydenney1

Hi I am Leah, I am 15 and have red brown hair and deep ice blue eyes. I live at home with my twin sisters, brother, Mom and Dad. We live in a small town in Florida in the middle of know where and go to a private school. I have a boyfriend named Henry, we have been dating for two years and are in love. We plan to finish school and move to California.
It is almost the end of the school year and can't wait for it to be summer so we can hangout everyday. But I the thing is I haven't told him I am moving to Maine because my dad got a job and would be closer to my grandma who had became very sick. I plan to tell Henry tomarrow morning before school at a local coffee shop.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 2.6K 32
The MHA universe is in for a real shock when they find out about a universe that has real God's, Monster's and that a Foundation of quirkless people...
350K 9.1K 36
This is a Collection of Real Life Horror stories. These stories are told by various different people who personally experienced paranormal events.
2.3K 103 39
We all know how the story goes... A group of 6 highschool students on a fieldtrip that led to a disaster... Which also led them to cross realms betwe...
207K 3.7K 9
๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ | ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๏ฟฝ...