Harry Potter Imagines | REQUE...

By Morganaallen

Muraders Gen, Trio Gen and Next Gen Characters Muraders -Remus Lupin -James Potter -Sirius Black Trio Gen... More

R E Q U E S T S
teddy lupin : comfort
fred weasley : keeper
teddy lupin : harry potter
sirius black : growing up
fred weasley : home
fred weasley : don't push it
draco malfoy : hair
draco malfoy : vile
fred weasley : accident
fred weasley : accident (part two)
draco : i promise (part one)
draco malfoy : i promise (part two)
george weasley : not funny
remus lupin : nightmares
fred weasley : comfort in a friend
draco malfoy : ties
george weasley : and george
sirius black : rumor has it
remus lupin : to keep you safe (part one)
remus lupin : to keep you safe (part two)
george weasley : head over heels
james sirius potter : meeting the parents
draco malfoy : patronus
remus lupin : tending to the monster
fred weasley : self preservation
sirius black : constellations
george weasley : held responsible
fred weasley : expensive clothes and tiny apartments
ron weasley : trembling
draco malfoy : you need to leave
james potter : i still remember

george weasley : secret

627 20 0
By Morganaallen

"I'm not sure how Fred and George have kept this place running, half of the Alleys closed down since the attack at Olivanders." Hermione said, looking at Weasley's Wizard Wheezers, Fred and George's new joke shop.

Ginny nodded in agreement, "It's miraculous really, I mean everyone loved them back at Hogwarts but still."

"Everyone needs a good laugh with all that's happened in the past few months I suppose." (Y/N) told them with a shrug, turning the ring on her necklace around in circles as they entered the joke shop.

Truth be told the twins joke shop was the last place she wanted to be, but she knew that the Weasley family was bound to pay the twins a visit at some point before the new school year. It had been Ginnys idea to go visit her brothers, and seeing as (Y/N) was staying with the Weasleys before the new school year, she agreed to go.

It wasn't that she didn't want to see the joke shop. It was more about seeing the twins, more specifically George.

For most of (Y/N)'a fourth year, Fred and George's fifth, (Y/N) and George had been seeing each other in secret. Keeping their relationship had been George's idea, and no matter how many times (Y/N) questioned it George never budged on the topic.

"Hey lets go look at these!" Funny exclaimed, grabbing (Y/N)'s arm and dragging her towards the giant pink fountain filled with tiny heart shaped vials. Hermione, Ginny and (Y/N) all reached in to look at them, holding a tiny vial in their hands.

Holding the heart in her hand almost made (Y/N) sick, all the emotions from her last fight with George were starting to resurface. Her asking him why they couldn't tell anyone about their relationship. Him rolling his eyes and asking if they really were going to have the same conversation over again. Her insisting that they needed to. Him telling her that she needed to drop it. Her telling him that she couldn't do this anymore, that she wouldn't be his dirty little secret anymore. Him letting her leave.

"Hello ladies." Spoke two voices from behind the girls. Hermione, Ginny and (Y/N) all turned around to see who has spoken to them.

It was Fred and George, standing at the top of a staircase just to the right of the three girls. They leaned on the railing, dressing in almost identical suits - with complimentary colors - and matching grins on their faces.

"See you're looking at the love potions - they really do work." George said, trying his best not to make direct eye contact with (Y/N).

"But from what we hear, you're doing just fine on your own there sis." Fred jokes, nudging his twin as they both throw their heads back.

Ginny rolls her eyes at her brothers, quickly dropping the love potion in her hands. "That is none of your business." She said, obviously thinking about her new boyfriend, Dean Thomas. "Besides I'm not the only one who's doing well with the boys." Ginny followed up, attempting to shift Fred and George's attention aware from her love life.

(Y/N) swallowed, feeling more quiet than ever as Ginny spoke. This was the first conversation that (Y/N) had with George since the break up and since the twins had left Hogwarts to open the joke shop.

"Oh yeah?" George asked, raised an eyebrow, "Ron finally ask Hermione out?" He joked, slipping both hands into the pockets of his jacket.

This time Hermione rolled her eyes, "No, I'm afraid Ronald has not - but thank you for the reminder." She said, shooting both Fred and George a sharp glare.

"For your information Zach Smith and (Y/N) went on a couple of dates this summer, and I believe he's gonna cuff her pretty soon." Ginny informed the twins, holding her head in the air and wrapping an arm around (Y/N)'s shoulders.

For a moment (Y/N) could see anger flash across George's face, before he regained a calm look and cleared him throat. He pulled a hand from her pocket and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, attempting to look as natural as possible.

"Blimey the Hufflepuff Chaser?" Fred asked, his nose scrunching. "Bit of a tosser ain't he?" He proclaimed, having only known Zach from Quidditch matches the last couple years he had been at Hogwarts.

(Y/N) swallowed, "It was just three dates." She shrugged. The truth was that when Zach had asked her out, the only reason (Y/N) has agreed was because Harry, Ron, Ginny and Hermione insisted. The truth was she didn't even like him that much, but couldn't tell her friends why she didn't want to go. The truth was she was still hung up on George.

"Yeah the guys a bit of a git from what I remember." George pointed out, his voice basically laced with venom. His eyes were narrow at her as he spoke, his hands now gripping the railing in front of him so tight his knuckles were white.

George's statement didn't sit well with (Y/N), how dare he say that when he hadn't even wanted people to know about them? "Yeah well that's none of your business, now is it George?" She shot back, tossing the vial of love potion aside and walking away from the conversation.

She couldn't believe him, having the nerve to say that to her after what he had done to her. (Y/N) decided it would be best if she waited for Ginny and Hermione outside. She pushed and shoved through countless kids as they looked at the twins selection of goods. (Y/N) could feel the walls closing in on her, the closer she got to the door the harder it got for her to breath.

(Y/N) exited the joke shop with a gasp, feeling tears cloud her vision as all of her unaddressed feelings from the break up were coming back. Everything from stolen kisses in the corridors to screaming at each other at 2 A.M because she thought he didn't love her. She barley caught herself in the wall of the joke shop as a loud sob over took her body.

After a few moments of crying, tears definitely ruining her make up, (Y/N) wiped her eyes and waited for Ginny and Hermione to come find her.

"So you're just gonna leave, not even stick around long enough to say goodbye?"

(Y/N) inhaled sharply, feeling her whole body tense. "Like you wanted me to stick around." She said, turning to look at George.

He seemed out of breath, as if he had chased after her as soon as he could. "Now we both know that's not true. I've always wanted you around." George proclaimed, now rounding the corner of the building so he was standing just in front of her.

She scuffed at him, "Now we both know that's not true." (Y/N) said, using his own words against him. "If you had wanted me around you wouldn't act like we barley new each other." (Y/N) replied, crossing her arms over her chest and looking down, feeling tears threatening to spill from her eyes again.

"Come on (Y/N), you know I care about-"

"Dammit George give it up!" She cut him off, her voice now raising as he angered her. "If you had ever cared-"

"What? We would still be together? Because in case you don't remember, you ended things not me." George reminded her, raising his voice to match hers.

There was no point in trying to pretend she wasn't upset, "Because you didn't care about me George!" Tears now rolled down her face as she jabbed a finger into his chest.

"You think I didn't care?" He asked, his voice now lower than it had been before.

(Y/N) looked down and away from him, retreating her arms back to crossed over her chest. She now grew quiet, he really didn't see that by forcing her to keep their relationship a secret he had hurt her?

George narrowed his eyes at her, trying to judge if she had really meant what she had previously said. "(Y/N)." His voice was dangerously low now, feeling pain over take him as he looked at her. "Is that really what you think, that I never cared about you?"

She wasn't sure if she trusted her voice, "What else am I to think George? You kept our relationship from everyone - including Fred." Now her words came out a soft sobs, her chest rising and falling faster. "Seriously George? What did I do that made you so ashamed to be with me?" (Y/N) confronted him again, her voice cracking as she finally asked George the question that had haunted her for the past year.

George gaped at her.

He never even considered that that was what it looked like when he insisted time and time again to keep their relationship a secret.

"(Y/N)-"

"You know what forget it George." She said, shoving him out of her way and deciding that she would just meet Ginny and Hermione back at the Burrow. She couldn't stand here and listen go George's excuses anymore, she had listened it for almost a whole year.

"I wasn't ashamed of you." George shouted after her, knowing that this time he wouldn't let her get away. "That wasn't why I was so secretive." He told her, her back was still turned to him and he could see her shaking - from anxiety or cold he wasn't sure.

(Y/N) shook her head, finally turning around to look back at George. "Then please enlighten me George, because for the life of me I cannot even begin to understand why you wanted to keep us a secret. I mean what else could have possibly been?" She questioned him, still not believing a word he said.

George looked at her, watching her shoulders shake as she cried. He always hated seeing her cry, it brought him so much pain that sometimes he ended up with tears running down his face as well.

"My family-" He cleared his throat, "Ever since we met Harry- my family hasn't been the safest alright? I didn't want to put you in danger just because we-" George stopped mid sentence, running his hand through his hair. "I couldn't risk anything happening to you." He told her, shrugging his shoulders.

(Y/N) watched his face fall, looking carefully for any indication that this was just another game. She had run this conversation through her mind so many times, and never had she thought of this scenario.

She shook her head, "Dammit George. Don't you think I could have made that decision on my own? Seriously don't you see who my friends are?" (Y/N) told him, moving closer as George hung his head in defeat. "You aren't protecting me George, the only thing you did was hurt both of us."  Now she was closer to him than she had been since they broke up.

He sighed, "I know I just thought-"

"You thought wrong." (Y/N) said, reaching down to reach for his hand. "You know you're an idiot."

"I know."

(Y/N) nodded, placing her free hand on one side of his face. "I can believe you wasted so much time."

~~~~~~~
Word Count: 1908

This took forever and it's still shit

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 33.7K 95
Main people Draco-7 harry-7 Ron -7 Fred-7 George-7 Cedric-7 Neville -7 Oliver-7 Young remus -7 Young James -7 Young Sirius-7
86.9K 1.2K 80
One shots of your favorite HP characters.
107K 2.6K 83
[Requests are open!!] Female! Reader Will write for..: Before Marauders: Tom Riddle Marauder's era: Remus Lupin James Potter Sirius Black Regulus Bla...
451 20 15
"Hello Harry, my name is Phoenix Black my twin is in your house" "Yes he is... so the two of you are Sirius Black kids ?" "Yes we are" "So you are th...