The Soulless [Discontinued]

By KoolBishes

The two worst serial killers in the world are on a killing spree and no one even knows. Killing everyone and... More

The Soulless: Intro
Lloyd's Backstory
Chapter 1: Let The Game Begin.
Chapter 2: Killing Spree
Chapter 3: The Clock Is Ticking!!!
Chapter 4: What?
Chapter 5: Time-Less
Chapter 6: Burn

Layla's Backstory

177 12 1
By KoolBishes

Before any of this happened... Before this, Darkness took over sweet little Layla... She used to be the average 4 year old girl.

Layla was oblivious to the big wide world that was in front of her that was full of lies, hate and anger. She always thought it was a happy and safe place, where no one got hurt, and where there was no death. She thought her family was normal, the one's who were always smiling , laughing, and getting along, normal...

But oh, she was so wrong, so very wrong.

Her mum and dad were always verbally, emotionally and physically hurting each over everyday, and every hour they where together, but Layla thought that was how loved work, how families should be, as it was the only thing she knew she thought it was right for them to be abusing each other like that.

Her crystal blue eyes shined with joy and happiness as she played in her two story house with her mother and father fighting down stairs as they would do, but she never took note of that...

Till... Now...

-9 years Later-

It was the year 1958, every child would be playing outside in the sun enjoying themselves with their happy families, most of them had siblings to play with or parents but Layla had no siblings and her parents were to busy fighting, she barely even went outside to play as she was now seeing more of the world...

She was much vulnerable to the Darkness at this stage...

She saw no point anymore of trying to make friends, or to even be happy.

Her once perfectly gold tanned skin was now paler than a piece of paper her once silky soft blonde hair was no scruffy and let down down to covering her face, as she looked tired all the time, unrested. As on this day she was wearing no shoes and only wore her golden yellow dress that her mother made her for her 13th birth day...

As she stayed silent watching out the window staring at the cheerful children run around laughing like no tomorrow. Only a single tear left her eye as it slide down from her cheek it was not only a normal tear it was a tear of the sadness as she felt like she would be never happy again.

She quickly wiped it away as she saw it as a sign of weakness.

Soon that feeling of hopelessness, and sadness turned to shock in only a split second as she froze at the sound of glass smashing which was quickly followed by a high pitched scream of fear and horror.

"Mum?", her childish voice whispered to herself as she raced out of her plain empty room that painted a cream white.

Layla's heart beated faster then ever before as she ran down the red and gold lined carpet stairs to the kitchen where she heard the sound come from.

When she looked up, poor little Layla wished she stayed in her room and hid away... she was now looking down at the scene that was in front of her.

Her mother... Was dead laying lifeless on the white tiled floor that was now being covered by her own red blood.

Layla slowly stepped down the last few stairs and looked up to her father who was hovering above her dead mother with a butchers knife in his left hand he too had wide eyes.

"L-layla I-I" he stuttered uncontrollably knowing she was there be hide him watching him, with her childish innocent eyes of fear. "I-I couldn't control-l myself... I-I-It wasnt me I-I..." He trailed off in his sentence as he saw the little mortal Layla was still frozen at the sight.

Shattered pieces of what looked like a coffee' mug rested in her mothers hair and scattered across the floor, as her mother had several stab wounds on her body.

Layla walked forward to her now dead mother, you could hear the pattering of her cold feet on the now stained tiles... She fell to the ground to morn her mother... But for only a few seconds...

Before...

Something inside Layla's little body snapped. The Darkness first stage on control...

She looked up at her father who had dropped the knife next to him was hiding his shocked face away from her only to look through his finger that where parted to see his now dead wife.

"you-ou... you MONSTER!" Layla screamed higher and louder than anyone or anything, before picking up the knife her own father dropped that he just only used a few seconds ago as a weapon towards Layla's mother, still screaming she charged at her father with hatred and anger that the Darkness had powered her with.

Her father yelled in fear moving away from Layla but he was to late, as Layla stabbed him repeatedly, and uncontrollably.

Blood splattered all across her once beautiful golden yellow dress and pale skin she had that now was stained a horrible red as she continued to stab her father for minuets straight, before she snapped out of it as she heard the sirens of police outside, her anger from the Darkness quickly faded as her little girl self had fear, that overpowered the Darkness... she dropped the knife and started looking around as tears welled up in her eyes she didn't know what to do, she was in trouble, what was she going to do?.

But the Darkness did know what to do as it wasn't over yet, oh no, that was just the start for Layla... It wanted to give her... a GIFT made... JUST, for her.

Only in seconds a scream filled her ears, it wasn't anyone else's but her own, the scream of pain as she held her face where it had just been freshly sliced open, blood poured over the kitchen floor she could hear them coming the police where only seconds away from the door.

"hide" Said a ghastly voice in the back of her head, the voice sounded like whispers... a number of whispers at once that had the same horrored, dry voice.

"HIDE!" It said once more before Layla actually chose to do something.

Quickly the little girl stumbled up the stairs blindly, hearing the police bang open the front door, she ran into her room in instinct, knowing this was the last moments of her short lived life.

Grabbing her brown teddy bear in fear, she whispered her last words to it as crying...

"I just wanted to play a... Game... I-I. Just wanted to play. A-a... Game."

-56 years later 2014-

The young girl woke up from her 'slumber'.

She rubbed her eyes thinking it was all just a bad dream, but froze feeling her face she let out a whimper of sadness, her face was now only held together by a zip. "How did this happen?" she would question herself for the rest of her "life".

Layla got off her bed still holding her brown-teddy bear loosely with her left hand as she stumbled towards a mirror across "her" room. To realize this wasn't her room.

Well it was but not how she left it a day before.

She opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out, until she cracked a smile before saying "How about... We play a game? Hey?" She said laughing slightly as her eyes narrowed in sorrow and anger.

She continued to walk to a blue mirror that hanged on a green door, she faced the mirror checking her reflection...

But the only thing Layla saw was.

Nothing?.

She could not feel any emotions but anger, sorrow, hurt and pain, all she did was giggle. Why? Because what was above the mirror was a small calendar saying

-2014 : March 22nd-

Her dad was DEAD, her mom was DEAD the two people who brought her into this horrored world and tore her down where now DEAD and she got away with it for no price!.

Now they where gone, she was free to do WHAT EVER SHE WANTED. What ever... The Darkness wanted...

Layla's eye's now traveled to a picture across the room she walked to it dropping her teddy bear to the ground that happened to not make a sound when it landed on the wooden floor. She lifted the picture up anger filled her soulless eyes.

A picture of her and her parents together happily. Layla froze on the spot when she heard laughter, she suddenly turned and faced the closed green door to see it open, she didn't care who opened it all she cared about was the three people walk through it and entered HER personal space.

But... Soon her heart dropped... if she had one. There came through a little girl that looked like her and a male and female.... who looked like her parents.

They seem to freeze at the sight of Layla.

"babe?, do you see that picture floating?", Whispered the woman to her husband.

"Y-yeah", he stammered.

The little girl was looking at Layla with a Bright smile, "no there's a girl there!, she looks like me!" she claimed.

"hun don't be silly!" Her father scolded.

Layla looked at the two adults who seemly where idiots, who suddenly started arguing, Layla frowned and anger washed over her seeing the helpless child sit on the ground with tears in her eyes.

It was a repeat of her last life.

This isn't going to happen AGAIN, She is not going to put up with this!

Layla smashed the photo onto the ground followed with an high-pitched scream saying "SHUT UP!" on the top of her longs, causing attention to all three members of the family.

"I-I can see her", whisper the mother.

"kill them." The voice whispered into little Layla's ear.

"I Just.. want to play a Game" Layla simply explained with a soft smirk that was screaming "you better start running.".

They said nothing, Just stared causing Layla to get frustrated with the mortals, she glared at the two parents and the small child, not caring anymore that's when a dark soul replaced her light one and the Darkness has now arrived to finish its first part of its plan. She gave them a light smile, cocking her head to the side.

"Let's Play... A Game?".

Soon there where screams, that was full fear that was heard from the house, lasting about a hour before it all to soon fall to a deadly silence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368 6 38
Urban legends, true scary stories, superstitions and much more on here. Stories that will be sure to give you a fright and keep you up at night.
14 0 24
Creepypasta stories that will have you on edge for the rest of the night. Instructions for reading be in a well lit area or room don't read before...
107K 9.9K 41
Something is lurking in the house. Allison could almost feel the vicious cold stares of someone on her skin. She knew that something was seriously wr...
963 66 19
Ready for Scary Paranormal Stories? Just don't read these at Night or by yourself. Don't read in the dark or far away from someone. These stories wi...