"๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ". [ON PAUSE.]

By SexualF3elings

๐™ฝ๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐š†๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™บ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐š‚. [ i would also like to add that i'm using rapper faceclaims, they aren't actually apar... More

โ”€ ๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐.
๐Ž๐๐„ ยป ๐๐€๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐…๐€๐•๐Ž๐‘
๐“๐–๐Ž ยป ๐๐‘๐Ž๐‰๐„๐‚๐“ [ 1 ]
๐“๐–๐Ž ยป ๐๐‘๐Ž๐‰๐„๐‚๐“ [2]
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„ ยป ๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐…๐ˆ๐‘๐’๐“ ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘ ยป ๐•๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐€๐๐‚๐„
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„ ยป ๐‡๐€๐๐๐˜ ๐๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐‡๐ƒ๐€๐˜
๐’๐ˆ๐— ยป ๐‡๐„'๐’ ๐๐€๐‚๐Š
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐ ยป ๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐•๐„?
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ยป ๐‹๐„๐“'๐’ ๐†๐„๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐Ž๐“๐“๐Ž๐Œ ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’
๐๐ˆ๐๐„ ยป ๐€ ๐Œ๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐๐“ ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„
๐“๐„๐ยป ๐†๐Ž๐๐„ ๐๐Ž๐˜ [ 1 ]
๐“๐„๐ยป ๐†๐Ž๐๐„ ๐๐Ž๐˜ [ 2 ]
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐ยป ๐†๐ˆ๐•๐ˆ๐' ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐“๐‡๐€๐๐† ๐”๐
๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„ ยป ๐Š๐„๐„๐ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐๐”๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐ ยป ๐‘๐„๐‹๐€๐’๐„
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐ ยป ๐Ž๐…๐…๐ˆ๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐ ยป ๐๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐๐“๐ˆ๐•๐„ [ 1 ]
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐ ยป ๐๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐๐“๐ˆ๐•๐„ [ 2 ]
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐ ยป ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐ ยป ๐Ž๐Š๐€๐˜, ๐†๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ
๐๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐„๐ยป ๐๐Ž๐ˆ๐๐“ ๐๐‹๐€๐๐Š
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ยป ๐๐€๐‚๐Š ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐๐„๐“๐“๐„๐‘

๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐ ยป ๐€๐‹๐Œ๐Ž๐’๐“ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„

2.4K 179 639
By SexualF3elings

i'm sorry guys that i haven't been updating this, i'm not gon lie but i kinda lost inspiration for this book. i wanna shake back into shit, it feels good writing this cuz this book is my baby💀

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: The pin
𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫: 1992
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 9:31 AM
𝐏𝐨𝐯: 𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"I TRIED DOIN PUSH- ups, but i don't get any bigger." Kentrell laughed holding the phone up to his ear looking at pryce as he held the other phone.

Mood better from seeing his lover, wanting to give him the biggest hug. And be close to him once again, missing his touch.

"Seem like you gaining. Makes you look sexier." Pryce licked his dry lips eyes averting up and down, ken raising his eyebrows smile coming across his face.

"Is sexy even a word for me? i'm fuckin immaculate baby." Pointing to his face turning it side to side showing P his unblemished skin. Pryce sucking his teeth.

"Do you even know what that mean?"

Kentrell ponders but nothing came to mind, "Fuck no. But it's a big word so imma use it."

"Dumbass." Pryce said watching his bestfriend flick his middle finger upwards, face turning straight.

Pry turning his lips up at the long ass fingers, it was no reason for them to be.

"Long ass fuckin et fingers."

"Long fingers that been up yo ass."

Clutching his chest with fake disbelief, looking around with a little caution. "You never have, i don't know what you mean." He lies hearing a chuckle from trell.

"Hmm so that one time i was fingering you while ya mama was in the next room. Remember you cryin n' shit. Begging me foe' more." Pryce pursing his lips folding his arm, thinking of something to say back.

"So the time when you first got a crum of this ass and nutted under five minutes."

"What can i say? You got the best pussy." Trell said honestly. Pryce smirks sassily, feeling himself for that one.

"I know i do. But you need to keep that dick up, for me." Clasping the phone harder. "You know? Since you have a lot of fuck ups."

Kentrell rolling his eyes at the last part, a little tired of the boy bringing up what he did. But knew if he said something back smart then they would argue.

"You sayin that yo dick is mines, i thought you meant it." Pryce jokes seeing if he could get under the boys skin, taller mugging him.

"Aye na. I mean it and you know it."

The two soaking up the time they were spending together, it was annoying that they had to keep seeing eachother this way but soon that would be over.

Being home sick and just writing in a notebook to keep all his thoughts centered, using writing as a mechanism to fill his time and trying to stay out of trouble so he could hurry up and leave out the place. Even thinking about getting some more tattoos, since that was reliever for him.

"You get out inna week, what do you wanna do?" Bestfriend asking looking at the clock, seeing he had to leave in a couple of minutes.

The brownskin has been thinking of something that's risky but he was willing to try it because he knew that if something happened they can hold their own.

"Three thangs.."

"Likeeee?" Curious about what he was going to say hoping it wasn't going to be no dumb shit.

"One, lots of nasty sex. Two, take us out somewere..like a date. Three, handle rakim...Four, you throating ma dick again."

Snort coming from pryce covering his mouth instantly to keep his laughs concealed, thinking the man was airheaded at times. Finding it a little cute but getting scared and a mix of nervousness.

"I have no problem with one, definitely not four.." Putting his leg on the other, getting dirty thoughts.

"But, two and three seems...like too much?" He said in a questionable tone not knowing how to go about it.

"You don't wanna go onna date with me?" Squinting his eyes, hurting in the inside a little. Pryce sighing rubbing his temples then looking back at him.

"Yes i would loveee to go on a date with you..it's just that-" He paused staring off into a distance, "Its people- what if they judge us."

Both thinking of different scenarios, kentrell not thinking it through all the way. Seeing pryce's turn into a frown.

"They still don't have to know about us. It doesn't have ta be a fancy date..we can just go to the movies..or a secluded area in a lil restaurant. If somebody say or do something they gon have to fight me."

"If beatin somebody ass mean i could spend alone time with you then.."Shrugging his shoulders slouching down in the chair.

P thinking it through and it didn't sound bad, of course he wanted to spend alone time with him but it was the people he didn't feel like hearing. It would be easy for some to say fuck everybody and do them but it was different for the pair. He knew that there was no talking to K about rakim so he left that alone.

"But kennyyy." He dragged whining, ken waving him off.

"Say, i don't wanna hear it. We going out onna date, imma protect you at all cost." The other boy closing his mouth, a tight lipped smile coming upon his face. K smiling back making P feel fuzzy in the inside.

"Whew...you make me wanna punch yo ass in the mouth."

"TIMES UP!"

They both sigh while pryce got up and kentrell doing the same, still holding the phones to their ears.

"Only a week left daddy, don't fuck it up. Please." Pryce said in a stern tone meaning what he said, kentrell just gave him a look before parting his lips.

"I love you." Ken mutters hating time see him go, wishing they had more time to talk.

"I love you more, now stop lookin so fucking sad this all about to be over." He hangs the phone up, giving him one last stare before turning around. Ken eyes averting looking down at his ass watching him walk away as his booty jiggled.

The guards men came to cuff the young man back up and led him back to his cell, the area he hated to be since his roommate.

He really disliked the boy with a passion, from the man trying to hit on him. And trying to be his 'bitch', wanting to be left alone.

When he was uncuffed he went to sit on the bed ignoring the other brownskins stare, already getting annoyed.

"I can't stop thinking about your dick, it's so pretty." The man sighed dreamily, remembering the time they where in the showers and he seen it.

"I want it inside of me. But you keep regectin meee." Looking down at kentrell's bunk, seeing that he was writing something.

"Like i won't rape you in ya sle-

"Aye! Shut tha' fuck up. You one step closer from getting yo ass beat." Giving him a dead stare, man moaning from getting yelled at.

"Please beat my ass, it would be a honor."

Kentrell took a deep breath breathing out heavily, clutching the pen harder about to break it.

"You got a week left...you got week left." He repeated in his head over and over while the boy on the top bunk continued.

"I know you be sayin you got a lil boo but i can be better, you need somebody new." The brownskin said confidently, "We'll look sexy as fuck together."

"Taymor...Leave me alone." Trying to be as calm as possible before he flashed out, standing up going over to the bars about to get the guards.

"Guarddddd!" He dragged, looking on both sides to see if he seen any. Coming his way, he sighed of relief.

"What now kentrell."

"Can i go to the showers?" He questions glancing back at taymor seeing him look at him lustfully, strong mug coming upon his face.

The officer looked at them both, small laugh coming from him. Seeing how annoyed kentrell looked.

"Taymor why you harassing this man? This the main reason why you keep moving cells.." He trailed and the brownskin shrugs.

"I just want him to be my nigga, every dude in this hoe wanna bitch but him."

"Don't nobody want yo fat ass." Kentrell mutters, "Thick neck ass bitch."

Hearing tay sigh loudly at him, not worried about what he was saying.

"Yeah.." The officer said and taymor got up like he was about to go with him but the man stopped him, shaking his head.

"Yo black ass can stay back." Unlocking the metal doors sliding it back while kentrell grabbed his stuff and walked out getting ready to be handcuffed again.

The other brownskin groans climbing back in the top bunk as the black guard cuffed kentrell up leading him to the showers.

Since it was still morning he could still shower, having to use his shower time wisely. Out of the whole week he had to use up four showers, only having to take one shower a day. Which was nerve racking. Since he was an active person, wanting atleast two showers a day.

When they got to the shower rooms he was released and made his way to one of the showers, seeing the guard leave from the area.

Squinting his eyes looking cautiously around the half filled room before turning back to the head of the shower as he slowly started taking off his jumpsuit.

Feeling like someone was staring at him while he finally took off his briefs, ignoring the eyes he turned the water on. Stepping back feeling the cold water hit his chest, tensing up a little turning it towards the hot water. Barely getting the temperature but it was just enough.

Covering his dick with his hand while he stood under the head, skinny fingers barely hiding it. Getting aggravated by the second because he felt like somebody was staring at him.

Hating that it wasn't any privacy in the shower rooms because there was thirsty niggas damn near staring at his manhood everytime he stepped foot in the rooms.

He know it's big but shit, give him some respect.

Even some going as far to touching his little booty, causing some of the fights.

Craning his neck to see the same lightskin who goes by 'nick' that tries to give him koolaid eyeing his body. Popping his neck out staring back at the boy, making him quickly look away.

"Fuckin weirdo."

Kentrell wasn't going to lie, he took a peak at the boy but wasn't pleased by him. He was attractive, he kinda resembles a damn female. Niggas was attracted to that in the place.

But not kentrell...He was attracted to someone that looked just like him. Not liking feminine gays. Which is why he was charmed by his bestfriend.

Needing somebody close to being as big as him. Not wanting someone to have a baby dick because what the fuck was he gonna do with it? slap it around?. He wanted to take dick too so little dicks wasn't for him. That's exactly why he got pryce because he was far from baby.

If it made sense, they both were man-ish..as fuck.

He grabs his wash cloth and the bar of soap and began rubbing the two together under the water about to scrub his body.

Soap slipping out the cloth sending it flying on the ground, sigh escaping his lips when he looked down and seen it.

He'll be damned if he bend down and grabbed it, it'll be different if he was alone but he's in a room full of dudes. So that was a no no.

Making eye contact with the dread head then staring at the bar, scrunching his lips.

"Pick it up." Absentmindedly turning towards him a bit making the lightskin eyes go wide as they traveled down.

Rolling his eyes he watched the man walk over to the soap and bending over picking it up and handing it to him. Catching some of the men attention.

Kentrell snatches it from his hand without saying thank you. It felt good for him to over power people, not feeling wrong to him. Which was hurting they're feelings in the end but kentrell didn't give a fuck. Better had sucked that shit up cause he really wasn't going to mind it.

People hated on the young man. Ken made it known that he didn't care about nobody in here but himself, holding up his own.

Quickly washing his body making sure he was clean of any dirt, taking advantage of the shower.

Setting himself straight, getting ready to nothing special for the rest of the boring day but going out to the court yard to play dice or ball with the other inmates.

God, he couldn't wait to leave.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Pryce walks through the school doors late, since he was back in school from his suspension he decided to ignore all the bullshit and focus on school and himself.

Everything being said still bothering him but tried to let it go, thoughts within himself starting to become saddening. At the end of the day they didn't know the truth. Just wanting everything to blow over.

Looking at the time seeing it was around eleven and he was heading to his period after signing in.

Ignoring the stares he was getting heading to a chair in the back of the class, looking at the teacher that was talking about nothing he cares about.

When he came back to school after the fight, he gained a little 'respect' from some of the students, some. That didn't stop them from talking about him though.

Rakim still walking around the building without a care in the world, unbothered and feeling untouchable. Feeling like he was on top of the world.

Too bad it wouldn't feel like that for long.

Pryce was getting bored, wishing that one of his friends was in the same period. He could've just stayed home but the diploma wasn't going to make itself.

Sitting through the class boredly and quietly since he wasn't the type of student to bother anyone unless he needed help, glady hearing no one speak about him.

When the bell rang he quickly got up and walks out the door following anyone who went out. Feet moving towards the cafeteria, looking around to see if he seen of his friends.

When he didn't spot them he shrugged it off continuing his way towards the spot.

Gasping when he felt a heavy weight being put onto his back, knowing it was a person because he fell down to the ground with them.

Groaning turning to see jahseh on his back, pushing his fat ass of him. Moving out of the people's way, getting back on his feet while jah stayed on the floor pretending to be dead.

"Get up nigga." Rubbing his lower back that was now in pain, man on the floor not moving. Seeing him pant heavily with his eyes closed.

"You embarrassing." Uttering kicking his side lightly, making him jolt up before putting his arm out.

"Eyes sorray massa." He spoke in a whining tone, "Please don't hit me again. Me a good slave." Standing back on his feet, pretending to be scared of pryce.

"Eyes a good nigger." P ignoring him walking to the lunch room, Seh following behind him.

Seeing jamell and tyquain at the table speaking to eachother while joseph was coming towards the table scarfing the food down before he got to the table.

Jahseh strutting his way to the table as pryce follows sitting at the table, deciding not to eat anything in the place today.

"Y'all ever get yo have someone sucking yo dick with another dick on the other side of it.." Seh said eating off joes plate, everybody at the table going quiet at what he said. Jamell choking on his milk.

"J-Jahseh."

"Shut up, you know michael slurped our shit up good last night." He sighed happily, smiling.

"I ain't know a person could fit two dicks in they mouth at the same time." Images flashing through his mind about the late night actions.

"The gecko michael?" Tyquain asked moving closer to joseph resting his hand on his thigh.

"He gay?" Joseph questions, jahseh nodding his head. "Figures." He mumbles continuing to eat his food.

"...So that's why you ain't come over last night." Pryce trails, "Jamell you nasty for that, how you let a whole creature throat yo shit."

"Jahseh and michael sucked my dick so it was over it wit..my bad."

"I don't even wanna think about that. It's so ugly." Ty says, shivering at the thought.

"Mikey was on his balls, i was on the other one. Blowin on it. I could've sworn his dick winked at me."

Joe snorting at the boy, starting to laugh at the way he said it. Pryce and tyquain trying got hide their laughter while jamell sat in embarrassment.

"Okayyy y'all it ain't that funny." Huffing at them seeing them all in a laughing fit, it wasn't even that funny. At that point he knew he had dumb ass friends.

"Thumb in his ass and errrthang. Hole straight blinked at us."

"Ohhh nahhh melly you getting thumbed in yo ass now."

"The imaginary in my fuckin headddd...it smells like joe on a hot ass day without no shower."

"Lube and anal air."

They continued making fun of the pair, getting weird stares but they didn't say anything because they knew better.

"Anywayssss." Jahseh dragged, looking at pryce with a smirk.

"How did you and kenny visit go? And are you gonna ask when he get out?"

Pryce shrugs at the last question, "It went good..he wants to go on a date. And do a couple of other things..."

They all coo at him, saying that they were cute together. And hoping they  would hurry up and get together.

"Couple things like what?" Tyquain eyeing him smiling, pryce smiling back with getting tingly in the inside.

"Pryce finna get that outta jail dick."

"Nah, kenny finna be getting pry excited peen."

"Imagining kentrell take dick is like eating warm icecream with cake on the side or a struggle sandwich wit the chips in it when you hungry as shit. Good as hell."

Pryce rolls his eyes at his friends hearing them talk about who was going to fuck who, smiling at the thought of the two going at it.

Ready to fuck up some guts and get his rearranged.

══════════════════

This seems so short to me, but i didn't wanna force myself to write more cuz i feel like it was going to come out even more terrible than it already is🙄 but atleast i got something out for yall🥺

N merry christmas to yall🥰 hopefully you enjoy yo day with ya fam or just with who's close wit you💚♥️🤝

Like i said at the beginning of this chapter, i'm wanna shake back into shit so hopefully i get some more chapters out with no procrastination 💀

Unedited🤸🏾‍♀️

—T🎄
12:00 AM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.1K 4.9K 21
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ| ๐ง๐š๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ. ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š‚ ๐™ธ๐š‚ ๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ป๐š‚๐™ด!! ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ : ๐–บ ๐Ÿค๐Ÿฆ-๐—’๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹ ๐—ˆ๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—…๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—’ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—…๐—‚...
39.5K 1.6K 77
Just read it ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
120K 4.2K 53
๐ˆ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ - ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ :)
84.8K 2.3K 37
JustRead๐Ÿ˜—