The Client

By rainbowlovie

This is a completed and a published Novel: It can be purchased on Amazon in the form of paperback and/or an... More

Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19 + Exciting News
chapter 20+ Giveaway
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
Epilogue
NEW BOOK
Published on Amazon
WIN PAPERBACKS!

chapter 30

10.2K 535 109
By rainbowlovie

Hope you enjoyed the book so far, do you want to read it further?

This book is taken down from Wattpad although I have not taken it down completely. You would have read the chapters that are still available on Wattpad and to read it further, the only way is to purchase it on Amazon.

The Client is already a published Novel, you can purchase the Paperback and/or the Ebook through the external link (Or link in About me on my profile)

About me is going to look something like this.

If you are still not able to find the 'About me', you can use the link rainbowlovie.wordpress.com to buy the book.

Support your author by buying the published copy. Every copy sold is a step towards success for me, and that's possible only when this story reaches more people. Share the story as much as you can. Do leave your reviews. Spread love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

771K 23.2K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
15.1K 1K 31
I love you, Alara! My love for you knows no bounds-I would sacrifice everything for you!! ...
1.3M 62.8K 59
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔; It started with his love. Will it end with...
133K 8.5K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...