Orphan Spider

By Twizzle_n

During the day, Peter Parker is just an average teenager, except for the fact that he's an orphan living in a... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
1k reads
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Spider-Man costume contest
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
100k
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Bonus+

Chapter 35

29.3K 1.1K 1K
By Twizzle_n

"Dr. Faustus?"

"What is it junge?"

.

.

.

"Who am I?"

.

.

.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

I just wanted to warn people that this chapter can be a little trigger-ish. It has some acts of violence so read at your own risk.

I would say it's not super bad but I don't know. It varies from person to person.

Edit: This chapter is really messed up so read at your own risk!

Enjoy the story...!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peter's P.O.V

"..."

I look at him in anticipation, hoping that he knows, because I sure don't.

"Your name is Peter Parker. You were one of Hydra's best agents and your codename was "The Missulena"." I look at him a little shocked.

"I... I see..." I mumble and he stands up.

"Anyways. When you are fully recovered you'll go back to training as usual."

"Training?"

"Yes, even though you are one of our best agents, you've been terribly injured and I am afraid that you've lost a lot of your fighting skills and memories. So as soon as you are fully recovered, your training will start." I nod and he leaves the room.

None of this makes sense. But then again, I am the person who got injured and lost my memory. I wonder what kind of training I'll be put through...

I lay back down and look up at the ceiling.

"Peter Parker, huh?" I mumble to myself. That's my name. I feel like... there's a long past behind it. I just wish I could remember what it is.

Why did I fight Iron Man? Did he attack me? Was he my mission? Wait... What kind of agent was I before the attack? I wonder... Have I... killed people...? I hope not.

"Missulena." I say quietly for myself. If I don't remember wrong, that's a spider. Why was I called that?

All the thinking made me tired so I closed my eyes and quickly fell asleep.

.

.

.

~A couple days later~

I was allowed to leave the bed and some guards moved me... to a cell...? On the way there, we passed several other cells and I could see people and other creatures in them. They all looked emotionless or just depressed in general.

When we got to my cell, it was really small. It had a toilet in the corner to the right and dusty old bed to the left. One of the guards pushed me in and closed the door behind me.

I didn't know what to think. maybe this was my...uhh... room...? cell...? ...before...? I don't know... I can't really feel anything... It's... kinda weird actually.

I walk over to the bed and sit down. Since there isn't anything to do, I guess... I can sleep? I lay down and I'm already missing the hospital bed because this one is really uncomfortable. But what can you do about it. I fall asleep but get awoken by someone shaking my body.

"Aufwachen!" One of the guards yell at me and I quickly stand up and follow him out of the cell. There in the hallway, Dr. Faustus is standing.

"Ahh. Guten Morgen Peter. I hope you slept well." I nod. "Das ist gut. Now. Your training starts today so please follow me." He starts walking and I follow him. After awhile we enter, what looks to be, a training room. It has dummies, shooting targets, weapons and many other stuff and it's really big.

Another Hydra agent came in and told me me to shoot some targets. Then we did some hand-to-hand combat and he used a knife.

They tested a bunch of stuff and I discovered I had powers. How the hell did I not know about this before? Oh yeah. I lost my memory.

.

Days went by and I had training every day for several hours. If I did something wrong or if I disobeyed, I would get punished. It was mostly me getting beaten up by the, quote-on-quote, 'Coach'. But, I mean, I guess that's what happens when you don't do what you're told.

If I wasn't training, the doctors would experiment on me and I guess check my powers out. Look what I could do. But they also did some tests, sometimes took some blood and you know, other doctor stuff, or whatever.

Then I would go back to my cell and... just sit there. I felt like something was missing. Like a part of me wasn't there. I feel like I'm in the wrong body. Like I'm meant to be someone else.

Then the days would repeat.

But today though... today was... a little different.

During training, we had just gotten done with shooting targets when Coach yelled.

"Er ist bereit! Bring him in!"

I looked at Coach a little confused. But then the doors to the training room opened and in came some guards, holding a man, who was chained up. They put the man infront of me and Coach. The man looked scared. I could see sweat run down from his forehead and he was shaking a lot.

"Junger Mann. This is your next test." I hear Dr. Faustus say from the comms in the room. Coach hands me a gun.

"Shoot the man."

"W...what...?"

"You heard him. Shoot the man." Coach says and I look up at him for a second, then back at the man.

"Has he done something wrong...?" I ask and Coach gives me a glare. "I... I can't... I don't..." I stutter and Coach hits me in the back of the head kind of hard, but not knocking me out.

"...P...Ple..ase...please... I beg you... I don't... I don't want... to die..." The man mumbles and his voice is shaking like crazy. I pull the gun against his head and I can literally feel the shaking as the tip of the gun touches the man's head. I look up at Coach again and he is still glaring at me.

I look back at the man and he keeps on mumbling. I pull the gun a couple inchs away from the man's head and take a deep breath.

"...I'm sorry..." I whisper. Then...

.

.

.

*Bang*

.

.

.

"You did very good today. Tomorrow we will try some new techniques to advance your skills." I hear Dr. Faustus say as he leaves my cell and closes the door behind him.

I am standing in the middle of the room, wanting to scream. Call for help. Call for Something. Call for Someone. Call for someone to save me from this hell.

But nothing comes out. It's like I have no voice.

The sound from the gunshot echos through my head. It's deafening. I close my eyes and see the man on the ground in front of me, blood splattered on the ground around his dead body. The sound from when his body hit the floor forces me to open my eyes and take a deep breath.

I look down at my hands and my clothes. Some blood came on me. I wanna get it off.

But... I just keep standing still. Looking at my hands. Looking at the hands that pulled the trigger and took a man's life.

I try to close my eyes again, but I see the man again and again and again. The fear in his eyes. The sweat running down his face. His shaking. I hear his pleading.

I feel tears, on the verge of spilling and I let them fall. I feel terrible for crying. I am not the one who should be crying, the man should. But now he can't.

.

I guess... I'll just have to cry for him instead.

.

I don't know how long it's been. But I know it's been at least a couple of weeks since I killed the man. And it hasn't gotten any better.

They...

...

They forced me to kill... 4... more people. One of them being... a little girl. She didn't even know what was happening. She yelled for someone. She yelled my name... and then... I shot her.

Then there was that one guy that they used as a moving target.

They put a young man, probably in his 30s, in the training room. Then they put fog in the room and told me to be prepared. Apparently, they put some kind of drug in the man, making him move around a lot. They told me to make it... a slow... kill.

So. I moved around the room, climbing on the walls and the ceiling, kind of studying the man's movements. He was walking very weirdly and came off balance several times. When I found the perfect time to strike I went for the legs, making him fall to the ground. Then... I just let him bleed for awhile. Which forced me to listen to his screams and yells for help.

In the end, I couldn't take it any longer and jumped down from one of the walls and shot him in the head. Making the man go quiet.

.

I'm sitting on the floor of my cell, my back against the wall and my knees to my chest, hugging them tightly. Now in the end I just... I have no more tears to cry anymore. I've cried for every night since I killed the first man. but now I just can't cry anymore.

The world is starting to go dark. Everything is just becoming grey and emotionless. Colorless.

I want... to go home... If I ever had one to begin with...

I close my eyes and see the little girl infront of me. She is crying and I just imagine holding her tighly.

"...Everything's okay..." I mumble to the girl. I then look at her and something in my head just... clicks. I know this girl.

"...Sally...?" I breath out.

Then she disappears in my arms and my eyes fly open. I start hyperventilating and look around the room. Still the cell.

I look at my hands and for the first time in a week, I start crying. But I don't know why, other than that I've killed people. I can't even remember who Sally is.

Maybe she was someone from my life before... all of this...

I continue to weep and just wish for someone to come and save me from this hell.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

I bet you didn't see that coming...

y'all remember Sally right? The little girl... from the orphanage.

I feel like such a monster and I am so sorry. When I got the idea that Sally would be the little girl... I may or may not have nearly started crying because that idea just popped into my head randomly as I was writing.

So I'm really sorry if I'm breaking peoples hearts...

Anyways...

When I'm done with this book, I'll probably go through every chapter and fix spelling errors. So ye.

That's All For Now Folks!

G'night, G'day and G'morning!

/Twizz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 13K 95
Marvel AU!!! Everyone Peter Parker knows is dead. So he lives at an abusive orphanage. He becomes spider man when he was only 11, because he won a...
2.1M 74.4K 43
After Uncle Ben died, Peter Parker's world crashed. Aunt May blamed him for his death and years later continued to do so. Not only does Peter have to...
224K 6.5K 29
Peter Parker was an average teenager- well as average as life can get when you're a superhero orphan that goes by the name Spiderman. Everyday was t...
Permanent By Ava

Fanfiction

38.4K 1.2K 19
Peter Parker was dead, and he was okay with that. He had his new identity and his new life ahead of him. That was until he texted the wrong number. E...