DEEP INSIDE || J.JK × Reader ✔

By jikookie17

"I want to touch the parts of you no one else has touched. I want to own the piece of you that has yet to be... More

× Dominant ×
chapter 1 | On your knees
chapter 2 | Scorching hot
chapter 3 | Only I can touch you
chapter 4 | Come for me
chapter 5 | Starboy
chapter 6 | Behind closed doors
chapter 7 | Down for you
chapter 9 | Spicy night
chapter 10 | Never gonna stop
chapter 11 | Mine only
chapter 12 | Dominate me
chapter 13 | Secret untold
chapter 14 | Protect me
chapter 15 | Tell me pretty lies
chapter 16 | Hold onto me
chapter 17 | Forgive me
chapter 18 | Love isn't a choice
chapter 19 | Losing you
chapter 20 | Possessive
chapter 21 | Hurtful words
chapter 22 | Control me
chapter 23 | Losing you
chapter 24 | Without you
chapter 25 | Leave me
chapter 26 | Not like you
chapter 27 | Tasty
chapter 28 | Heated
chapter 29 | Act freaky
chapter 30 | Never-ending love

chapter 8 | Under the table

193K 4.5K 8.2K
By jikookie17

My heart flutters unceasingly but once he steps back to go sit on his desk chair, I nervously glance down and leave the room to do as told.

My feet hurry to bring me back to my office and I go collect my work of last night, to immediately make the same way to my boss's room.

"Here it is Mister Jeon," I lay the papers right before him on his desk, standing on my spot to face him but only see his eyes staring at me. "Mister Jeon..." he mumbles with a smirk, surely enjoying the way I'm still calling him by obligation. "Uhhh...baby girl..." a sigh runs out of his mouth but he eventually lands his attention on the work I provided him.

"You got me mad this morning," he speaks out again, never shutting his mouth while giving the once-over to the sketches and writings. "Really fucking mad," his eyes shoot up to mine.

My heart loses itself for a moment and my blood freeze through my veins. "I...what did I do...?"

"You didn't do anything, that is the problem. Miss Han," his veiny hands let go of the pages, his steady and intimidating stare taking my breath away. I link my hands in my back but remain still, no matter how stressed I am from the inside. "I told you to come with a good content this morning and I haven't seen you just once this morning."

"I...I thought I would have to wait for you to call me..." I tell all the truth, not lying in order to not get killed by his hips and stamina once again. After the way he destroyed me yesterday, I need to save myself from another round. "Oh, you 'thought'," he chuckles rudely, before leaning back in his chair. "Come here."

I nibble on my inner cheek but obey, to walk up to him and stand at his right. He rotates his chair to now be face to face but reminds me of some days ago, when he did this same thing.

He spreads his legs right in front of my eyes, "Get on your knees and don't make me repeat myself."

I don't retort but go down on the floor, my body now at the level of his legs pulled apart like a hoe. I don't keep my eyes down but raise them up to his, to show him I'm not going to be shy or unsure.

"Good girl," he sneers but drives his hands to his belt, to unfasten it. "Now you're gonna give me what I want to be forgiven and not punished even harder than yesterday. Understood?"

"Understood..." I nod but look down at his crotch already exposing a bulge but making me remember what this pair of trousers is hiding and what this can do to me. "All right, you're going to do this well and you better not try to bite or do anything bad, or else, I swear to god you'll regret it."

⚠️MATURE CONTENT STARTS HERE.

"What will you do?" I look at him in the eyes, asking for some more details about this. He smirks at me with his glossy lips but gets up on his feet, to put his crotch before my face and slightly pull his pants down. "This is a surprise," he lands on the seat again, my throat getting dry at the sight of his erection I might not be able to please the way he wants me to.

'JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V'

"Come on," I draw my chair closer to her to have her face between my thighs and tangle my fingers through her hair. "Suck me."

She licks her lips but now gives all her attention to my member that is seriously lusting for her mouth. To make her understand I cannot wait any longer, I tighten my grip in her hair but pull on them to push her head down, making her part her lips as I felt my cock touching them. "Lick the shafts, baby..."

Listening to my orders, she exhales against my veiny skin but holds the eye contact to pass her tongue over the tip and not do as told. I don't complain, loving the sensation this is sending through my body, I merely smile, and she takes me in her warm mouth, before bobbing her head to go back and forth slowly, but suck once she's at the swollen head.

"Urgh...fuck..." I let out in a chuckle, my hips moving forth at the moment that her mouth is taking me deeper inside. "Keep looking in my eyes," my exhales leave my lungs in shallow breaths, my hand pulling on her hair to force her lower.

This little tease never breaks the eye contact but keeps on going, to please me and let herself be submissive for me once again.

I try not to show the excitement and arousal going through my body and bite my lips, to control myself the best possible. This sight of her lips stretched around my cock begging for her to go faster, the length and thickness of it that she can barely take entirely, my mouth opens all by itself and a grunt escapes from me. This feels so good that I cannot even keep thinking straight.

I make my best to stay calm and drop my head on the back of my chair, to close my eyes and enjoy this to the full. The warmth, the wetness, and frictions. I feel the urge to do her on my desk right now but I need to keep a grip on myself, my ego obliges me to.

"Shit...!" a needy moan slips out of my mouth unwillingly, my cock throbbing and my hands shaking, I can feel the electricity jolting my veins and limbs the more she's sucking and having a hard time to breathe. "I'm gonna come so fucking hard..." my trembling words leave through some chortles but I thrust my hips forth, for my cock to hit the back of her throat and make her gag, but oh god, cause her to moan and provoke a vibration that literally made me whimper from intense pleasure.

"You better swallow everything...all right?" I glance down at her as the heat of my body is exceeding the healthy point, but she lifts one hand up and grabs the part of my member that she cannot take in her mouth with it, to pump it and do the job with her mouth at the same time, heightening the pleasure for me and driving me insane. I struggle to remain calm and swear through some moans that I wish could hold back, her tongue flicking onto my sensitive tip, my breathing hitches and with a strong grip in her hair, I cum in her mouth and feel the pain realizing.

"Ohh fuck!" I throw my head back in satisfaction, deep inhales and exhales harshly rasping my throat as my body just relaxed and lost its tension. "Holy fuck baby...seriously..." I lift my heavy eyelids up and peek down while panting, her saliva mixed to the white and thick liquid leaking down my cock, I comb her hair back and pass my hot fingers over her cheek.

"You're a good girl y/n...that was amazing..." my voice quivers. "I'm gonna-" the sound of someone knocking on the door stops me right away, my eyes darting in its direction. In a startle, I instantly cup my girl's chin and push her head back to not have my member in her mouth anymore.

"Mister Jeon, I need to show you something..." the female voice that I cannot ever bear passes through the walls, so I put my eyes on y/n with a lot of anxiousness. However, I cannot remain indifferent in front of her swollen and wet lips, from which the corners are covered in some cum. I lick mine but wipe the liquid off her skin. "Lick," I order her to do in a low voice and she takes my finger in her mouth to do as told without even complaining or showing any kind of reluctance. I love how obedient she can be for me.

"Now keep quiet," I whisper to her but make her crawl under my desk while putting my pants back on properly.

"Come in!" I clear my voice but with my controller, lower the temperature in here. I'm sweating and knowing that my girl is right between my legs at this right moment under the desk, this is making me nervous and excited.

"Good morning Mister Jeon," she walks in, closing the door behind her before bowing to me. I run my fingers through my hair but gulp down. "I have the work that I had to do for next week," she steps towards me and places the pages down on the flat surface, this one hiding Miss Han right below. I don't even pay attention to the deep cleavage she's exposing under my nose again but just look at the sketches without focusing on it.

My mind is away, I'm not liking what is happening. The small hand of y/n just touched my inner thigh and I know what she's doing. She's going to regret this as soon as this woman will have left my office

"I took the time to do what you asked me to...I hope this will be enough," her voice barely resounds into my head as the touches on my crotch are little by little overstimulating me. "Uh...yeah...I'll take a closer look at it w-when..." I take a break in the middle of my sentence, my hand going under the desk to grab her wrist tightly and attempt to hold it away from my erection.

This brat doesn't stop but uses her other hand, to open my zipper but now shove her fingers inside when I don't even wear anything underneath. A lewd noise I couldn't restrain goes out of my mouth, forcing me to cough without having the need to do it. "I-I'll look at it later...you can leave..." I avert my eyes from her out of weakness felt through me, the control of my body getting out of reach.

"Oh...are you all right, Mister Jeon...?" she asks in a suspicious voice, maybe noticing that something isn't right. "Yeah...just get out...I need to work..." I grasp y/n's hand as my eyes are finding it hard to stay open and I make her understand that she better stop if she doesn't want to feel a lot of pain, but no matter how much I'm trying, she tortures me and uses her finger to play with the slit at my tip, earning from me a heavy exhale full of sexual pleasure. "Just go out right now for fuck's sake..." I take this opportunity to groan but don't look at her.

"I...I apologize for bothering you, Mister Jeon..." she bows to me before going back on her steps to finally leave me alone and allow me to moan after holding in all this time. However, I roll my chair back and yank on y/n's arm carelessly, to bring her up on her feet at the same moment than me and pin her against my desk with my hand around her throat. "What the fuck did you just do?"

"N-Nothing..." she presses her lips together, concealing a smile growing on her face. "Oh...you find this funny?" I fake a grin of amusement, squeezing her body against the desk toughly as my blood is currently boiling. She shakes her head to pretend to be innocent but she must not know what I'm about to do.

I sneer at her but release my hold to pull her skirt up and trap the waistband of her panties between my fingers, before dropping them down to the ground. "M-Mister Jeon it's still-"

"Shut up," I thrust forth to force her body into the desk a bit brutally and stare into her eyes. "You played with me, and I told you not to," I grab her by the waist to lift her up and drop her on the desk, pulling her legs apart to wrench on them and put them around my waist, in order to have my member against her core. "You keep quiet if you don't want me to go harder. All right?" I comb her hair kindly, smiling with smugness and gratification.

She nods but grips the rim of the desk, preparing herself to be pounded.

15 minutes later...

"Ughh..." I drop my upper body on her, my sweat rolling down my hot skin after the strenuous moment we just went through. I pant for new air but keep my balance with my forearms on the flat surface that just handled the weight of my girl and the slamming of my hips. My chest keeps on pushing hers as we're hyperventilating like two people who haven't breathed in a long time but I don't move, my hips are aching, my thighs and legs as well are, my entire body is numb and painful but I love this kind of pain.

With a simple glance at her body, I notice the marks my hands caused on her skin once again. Her wrists, her throat, her thighs and the hickeys I gave all over her curves. Watching her seeking for air like an exhausted woman, I smirk but plant a kiss on her neck, to straighten up and pull out.

"Ahh...look at this mess you caused..." I tease her with a huff, grasping some tissues to clean myself and her too. She curiously peeks at me with a frown, her red cheeks melting my heart while her red lips and sweat are stirring my mind up sexually. "Look at all the cum..." I point my finger at the liquid that leaked down my thighs and ruined my desk. "That's all your fault bad girl."

"Me...?" her face turns even brighter in color, but I lean in to kiss her lips, making it clear that I'm only playing with the cute baby that she is. "Hm. You," my eyes go up from her juicy and tempting lips to her sparkling ones, for me to dive in her soul anew and recreate the eye contact we had while having sex. For some reasons, I love to stare into her eyes or at her face while we're doing it, this intensifies all the feelings and sensations, this is a turn on but this also satisfies me to see her taking all the pleasure.

Our faces remain very close, my nose touching hers as she cannot even hold the eye contact out of shyness. A breathy sneer slips out of my mouth but I glance down at her lips one more time, to take them between mine, close my eyes, and kiss her more passionately.

Lusting for something deeper, I gently pass my tongue over her bottom lip to make it dainty and bite on it, then give a little tug and push forth again to keep on kissing fondly and lustily.

"Hmm..." I pull apart by force. "I need to stop or else this will go too far again," I smile at her but put my pants back on for good this time, to then take hold of her panties and put them on her. "There you are," I go easy on her body that I must have broken for the second time and wrap my arms around her, to get her on the ground and place her skirt back properly.

•••

"Is your body aching?" I gaze at her while fastening my belt, her soft baby hands doing everything to put her hair well. "Yes...but I'm okay..." she gives a little nod of her head but barely looks at me for too long.

She's cute.

I smile without meaning to seem arrogant and full of myself and reach a drawer of my desk, to open it and get something out of it. I don't explain anything to her but grab her left arm with gentleness, to pull her sleeve up. "Don't move," I speak softly but use the healing cream I took this morning just for her since I remembered about the bruises and felt bad about it. She stays all silent and watches me applying the cream over her marked skin, not flinching but taking this opportunity to calm down and bring the excitement down after what happened.

Both not saying a single word anymore, I rub the cream on her painful and purple spot but often peek at her features, feeling the corners of my lips curving up every time I'm scanning her baby face that can look so adorable but so sexy too. I instantly glance away once her eyes catch me off guard and I pretend not to smile, to just heal her little booboos.

"What's wrong?" she heaves a hand up to her face, touching it as if she was trying to wipe something off. "Nothing..." I shrug but let myself grin, my fingers rubbing her neck, we get into a short but powerful eye contact from very close and both smiles like idiots afterward. "You're fucking cute Miss Han, do you know that?"

"Uhm...no...I don't..." she speaks nonsense. "Well, now you know."

Without even expecting it, I manage to make her features soften with an innocent smile. "Come on," I peck her forehead affectionately, "You can go back to your office," I drop the item onto the desk after closing it, taking care of my baby after wearing her out.

I step back to let her move away but once she drifts apart from me, I cannot hold back from placing my hands on her hips to pull her back and take her in a warm hug from behind. No matter how stern and rude I can seem, I have to admit I like physical contact and long cuddling, especially after this type of intimacy.

"Work well, alright?" I make it linger intentionally, speaking in her ear and pressing a kiss on her neck. "Yes, Mister Jeon."

"Not Mister Jeon," I tease her with my lips brushing her ear, my teeth showing as my good feelings cannot be hidden. "I want you to call me Master like you some minutes ago."

She acts all timid and clasps my hands with hers in the front of her body, gazing down with a smile. "Okay Master..."

"Hm," I kiss the spot below her ear, loving the sound of this word pronounced for me. "If your body is aching a bit too much come back here, I'll give you a massage."

"I might come back then..." her fingers caress mine, her heart beating hard against my chest. "I'll be waiting here," I give her one last kiss on her ear and force myself to withdraw from her. I let my hand fondle her waist while stepping back and land on my chair, to watch her peeking at me with a smile but leaving me.

•••

7 pm.

The last workers leaving the building one by one, I make myself discreet and head to y/n's office, this room in which I like to go a lot. It has her fresh and addicting fragrance that I would want to smell every day on me, to smell close to me only to remind myself of my favorite human's presence. I might be rough and rude on a daily basis but once I love someone, I can be a real baby boy and not a man anymore.

"See you tomorrow Mister Jeon," the female asswipe waves her hand at me as her friend smiled broadly at me. "See you tomorrow," I respond in a monotone and don't lose my time with those girls to reach the room I want to enter.

I swear to god when those horny dogs will stop following my ass I won't even believe it because of how improbable this is.

Anyway, I knock on the door before coming in without hearing the Miss' voice. Her face tells me nothing but that I just invaded her private space when not permitted but I simply give her the smile I know she cannot resist to, a charming but cute one.

"Your Master wants to see you," I step towards her desk, watching her tidying up. "Why?" her red lips form a crescent shape full of shyness but I come closer, to stand right behind her and wrap my arms around her waist. "You're free right now, right?" my eyes land on her features, the sideview offered by her face warming my heart up even more with the feeling of his body pressed against mine.

She nods to me but turns her head to look into my eyes. "I am...why are you asking?"

I peck her lips without any warning. "Why would we stay all alone in our houses if we could spend the night together?"

"Hmm..." she pretends not to know and wander her eyes away, to act as if she was thinking when she definitely knows the answer to this. "Maybe because it's dangerous for me to spend a night with you all alone...?"

"Dangerous?" I gape at such a mean response but lift my hand up to her face, to brush some strands of her bangs away from her forehead. "Yeah...you're dangerous Mister Jeon," she grins but focuses back on her stuff. "And why is that?"

"Oh well...you kinda broke me...in two days when we were at work so...what if I'm at your house?" she reminds me of those events I haven't forgotten and will not ever forget, but I press a kiss on her neck which I know is very sensitive and responsive to my touch. "Are you gonna tell me you didn't like it?"

"No I ain't..." she shakes her head, admitting something she tried to hide. "Then wouldn't you want it to be even longer....and rougher...?" I tempt her, my thoughts going wild just from imagining how much this could be great with us all alone. "In my big king-sized bed...after a meal I would have cooked for you...then the dessert we would have enjoyed in a warm bath around candles...? Doesn't that fill you with desires?"

"It does...a lot," she acquiesces and confirms what I thought. "Then if your Master Jeon tells you to come with him in his car to lead you to his house, do you decline it?"

"If this wasn't you I would have said yes, I decline right away but since it's you," her head turns in my direction for us to gaze at each other. "I can only accept."

"Hm, I like this decision my baby girl," I kiss her lips but tighten my clasp around her body, loving the heat of it and how pleasant it is to have her curves against me. "You're going to feel like a princess with me, I'm telling you."

"No need to do that with me, I prefer something natural than exaggerated," she calms the hot tension down with quick words. "Hey...what if I want to do this? Do you think I'm a ridiculous man who tries to impress that way? I don't need that shit."

"Sure," she smiles without showing any truth but I let it go for this time, she'll see how sincere I am tonight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

627K 25.3K 29
With a quirk that allows one to become invisible and hide in the shadows, it's pretty easy for Sumire Eto to fly under the radar as an underground he...
127K 6.7K 25
In which a sad girl interacts with an anonymous user Namjoon doesn't seem to get much love and I stan him so yay~ Namjoon fanfic!
756K 28.2K 73
❝I want those pretty lips to tremble and beg for me!❞ ... A world you have no idea about, an eerily similar place which keeps luring you towards it...
112 64 16
Nari Yan an orphan girl grow up in along with her 3 brother in St. Cheon Hae Orphanage. They are not related by any blood relation but there bond is...