The Sun to my Moon

Exitian द्वारा

NIS agents Cha Dal-geon and Go Hae-ri had a plan, a berserk plan, to keep their hearts guarded all the time... अधिक

Character Guide: VAGABOND
Chapter 1: Shot!
Chapter 2: Guilt
Chapter 3: Recovery
Chapter 4: Missing
Chapter 5: Worried sick
Chapter 6: Paradigm Shift
Chapter 7: Strategy
Chapter 8: Rules
Chapter 9: Crush
Chapter 10: Revisit
Chapter 11: Symbol
Chapter 12: Jasmine
Chapter 13: Night
Chapter 14: Worries
Chapter 15: Information
Chapter 16: Hints
Chapter 17: A rose
Chapter 18: The Rose
Chapter 19: Sudden death
Chapter 20: Symmetry
Chapter 21: Comfort
Chapter 22: Overprotective
Chapter 23: Seals
Chapter 24: Lost and Found
Chapter 25: Unexpected gift
Chapter 26: Clueless
Chapter 27: Pregnant?
Chapter 28: Check-up
Chapter 29: Hit the nail on the head
Chapter 30: Trace. Test.
Chapter 31: The bean
Chapter 32: Love potion
Chapter 33: Lean on me
Chapter 34: Pacemaker
Chapter 35: His name
Chapter 36: Samael
Chapter 37: Promise
Chapter 38: Out of the blue
Chapter 39: In four hours
Chapter 40: Deck of cards
Chapter 41: Deep breaths
Chapter 42: Dying wish
Chapter 43: Face-off
Chapter 44: Act one

Character Guide: Blue Shark Operatives

440 13 0
Exitian द्वारा

BLUE SHARK:

- a secret criminal organization founded and formerly led by Edward Park which involves members of multiple federal, state and local government agencies within South Korea. It is a system of officials and agents of various ranks who commit crimes such as murder, and who help each other cover up the crimes.

- The special characteristic of the organization is a tattoo of Shark teeth dots that its members have on their left shoulders.

EDWARD PARK

The alias of the central antagonist, name revealed by her alleged lover Jessica Lee. He is the classic example of a psychopath: narcissistic, with zero empathy towards others and a tendency to manipulate those around him. He has constructed a god-like or Messianic self image which he values and which he reacts furiously to others' belittling.

Status: Most Wanted ☠

Profession: Unknown

Victims:

He is the most notorious serial killer in South Korea murdering at least 59 people by himself, excluding those killed by his accomplices. He used to stay in the shadows while acting through a network of followers, although he had much more presence in the crimes, killing the majority of his victims on his own, and was much more difficult to defeat.

HAN KI-SOO

Edward Park's mole inside the NIS. Kong Hwa-sook's ex-fiancé. On the night he got caught redhanded in
NIS Chief's hideout cabin, he held his gun on Hwa-sook and Gye Sun-ja, and stated that he had grown fond of Hwa-sook, suggesting that his love for her was all a farce just so he could be close to Vagabond team to be a spy for Edward Park. After he was shot, with his last breath, he reached toward Hwa-sook and tore off his engagement ring.

Status: Deceased †
Profession: NIS Organized Crime Unit's Special Agent "Pinocchio"

Victims:

- Kong Hwa-sook (betrayal)

- Jo Bu-yeong (set on fire)
- FBI Special Agents Ricky Jung and James Carlton (shot in the head)
- Bang Yu-shik (stabbed in the back)

KIM HO-SIK

His family was threatened by Edward Park resulting his betrayal to his good friend, Go Hae-ri. Before his final breath, he confessed to Hae-ri that he gave important information to Edward Park. He also reconciled with Dal-geon, telling him that when he would catch Edward Park he should kill him rather than arrest him, and also asked him to protect his childhood friend, Go Hae-ri.

Status: Deceased †
Profession: NIS Organized Crime Unit's Senior Special Agent "Peter Pan"

Victims:
- Agent Ko and family (shot)

- Go Hae-ri (betrayal)

MIKI

Infiltrated the NIS as assistant to Senior Special Agent Kim Ho-sik and killed him. She used the alias "Agent Miki" (Japanese for "flower stem"), she stole the body of one of Edward Park's past victims and evidence which could have brought Vagabond closer to identifying and capturing Edward Park. Her lastname remains unknown.

Status: Deceased †
Profession: NIS Organized Crime Unit Agent "Mickey"

Victims:
- Organized Crime Unit of NIS (all shot to death with a silenced pistol)
> Senior Special Agent Kim Ho-sik
> Special Agent Lee Jin-young
> Agent Park Li-jin

JO BU-YEONG

A serial cop killer who was burned alive in the NIS headquarters. Unknown to anyone however, was that he had been killed because he was about to betray Edward Park. He revealed about Blue Shark being a secret criminal organization. After his death, Dal-geon guessed that this meant that Edward Park must have a spy in the NIS and that it was the mole who killed Jo Bu-yeong before he could reveal more.

Status: Deceased †
Profession: Police Officer

Victims:

- 9 Police Officers (shot)
- Im Yeri (his girlfriend; slashed her throat)

CHOI JEONG-YUN

A Seoul judge and avid poker player. He ruled that the Blue Shark case should be taken from the Police Department and given back to the NIS.

Status: Arrested 🔗
Profession: Judge

Victims:

- NIS (betrayal)
- Citizens (deception)
- Intern (shot)

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Pretend Love Exit द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

14.8K 574 20
Chief Editor Vincent Lee forces Suzy Bae, his executive assistant, to pretend to be his fiancée. How far will they have to go to keep the charade up...
10.9K 444 14
How can love be so unpredictable? Even if it's somewhere you'd never expect to find it. This is a Jenlisa convert story. Credit give to the rightful...
4.5K 98 8
Minho dates Y/N for a bet. Falling in love with her wasn't part of the plan and he slowly started developing feelings to not want to hurt her. Being...
"Intimacy" // 2jin ... द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

4.4K 142 11
Being neglected by her own partner made her seek intimacy elsewhere. A reckless decision, was all it took to make a drastic change in her and someon...