Tokyo Ghoul x My Hero Academi...

By Star_flow

It was a normal day day for the students of class 1-A. They were training like they normally do when they sud... More

The New Arrivals
Going to Class
Becoming a Teacher
Another One?!
Settling In
The Phone Call
Hero License Exams
Discontinuation?
Results
Another Chapter

Meeting class 1-B

4.3K 128 51
By Star_flow

Hide's POV

Where am I? My head hurts. The last thing I remember was being pulled into a strange light with Kaneki. Wait, where is he?

I look around and see that I am in a small crater, probably from my landing, and there are large buildings to the right of me. Thanks to my time in the CCG and my lessons with Kaneki, I focus on listening and can hear the sound of approaching footsteps.

There are several pairs. My hearing isn't as good as a ghoul's, but I know there are enough people to overpower me. I hope they speak Japanese so I can explain before they attack me! Although Kaneki always said I was too optimistic...oh well.

I made sure my scarf was pulled up enough and stood up. The footsteps had come to a halt, and I knew they were standing at the edge of the crater waiting. I looked at them and saw there were several strange looking kids and a weird looking man.

"Uh...hello?"

"Woah, he speaks Japanese!" a kid with weird, over-long whitish gray eyelashes exclaimed.

"And it seems you do too," I said, chuckling a little.

"My name's Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu, and this is my class, 1-B."

"And who are you?!" a weird looking kid with blond hair yelled out, and oddly, it was with a smug face. Then he started laughing for some reason.

Another kid with orange hair's hand grew and she karate chopped him on the head.

"Oh be polite would you. Sorry about that. Please excuse his actions, he's an idiot."

I just sweat dropped and nodded.

"Uh, ok. Well, my name's Hideyoshi Nagachika, but you can just call me Hide. So uh, where am I?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~TIMESKIP~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaneki's POV

"I would be honored if you would be willing to teach me."

It was the boy with half-red-half-white hair and a scar covering the left side of his face. Based on the reactions I was getting from the rest of the class, I'm guessing this is unusual.

"Uuuhhhh, you want me to teach you? I'm pretty sure I'm not very good at that. Mr. Arima is the one who taught me the majority of my fighting moves. Are you sure you don't want him teaching you?"

"It's more than just fighting, it's knowledge too."

"Mr. Arima is also smarter than me though, so I think-"

"Actually, I think you would be great at teaching Kaneki."

I turned around and Mr. Arima was giving me one of the smiles he had when I was Haise and he came over for dinner with my squad.

"But really, the only teaching I've done is helping Touka teach Ichika her school stuff. With how Mutsuki ended up, I don't think I'm fit to be a teacher."

"Aww, don't worry Haise, I've seen how you've been teaching Ichika to read in secret since she can't go to school because she's the kid of the One Eyed King and all, and she's been doing fine. Besides, if your a teacher, that means I get to help. You stopped me from teaching Ichika how to do a body stitch, but you can't stop me from teaching a student!"

I sighed and wondered if Juuzou was trying to support me or get a student to stitch up.

Suddenly, the doors were thrown open and another class came in.

"Ahahahahahaha. What did you guys do this time huh? Ahahahahahaha!" A weird blond kid started cackling until an orange-haired girl with a giant hand karate chopped him on the head.

"I apologize for this idiot's behavior."

"It's ok Kendo, we know you try," the girl named Uraraka said, deadpanning with the rest of the class while others muttered "Him again? God that guy is so annoying."

A tall, muscular guy with an orange mask thing over the top half of his face and an X scar on his left cheek walked in. I'm assuming he's the teacher. Hopefully.

"Oh, class 1-B, to what do we owe the pleasure of your visit today?" The principal asked politely.

"This man was found in front of our building and he claims he has no idea how he got there. He also refuses to remove his mask. Do you think he's a villian?"

"Hhhmmm, let me see the man. Where is he?"

"Here."

He went outside the office and pushed a man in.

Hide.

"Hide! Where were you?! I woke up in this strange place and you weren't there! Also, I found Juuzou."

Hide looked up at my barage of questions.

"Kaneki! Well, apparently I was in front of the building class 1-B was in. They asked me a bunch of questions, but I didn't know if I could trust them. And, yay, you found Juuzou, but why does he look like he did when he was younger?"

"Well, Mr. Nagachika, we don't actually know why. But, are you perhaps a friend of Mr. Kaneki and Mr. Suzuya?" the principal asked after getting his name from the teacher.

"Oh, Kaneki and Juuzou? Yeah, we're friends."

"Well, if you wouldn't mind, could you please remove your mask. I understand if you can't, but there are safety protocols that must be followed."

"He really doesn't need to does he? I-I don't think-"

"It's ok Kaneki. Thanks for trying to defend me, but it's ok. I can take my mask off Mr. Principal, but be warned, it won't be pretty."

I watched as Hide slowly took off his mask and the students leaned in to get a better look.

"Oh my, what happened to you?!"the principal gasped.

"This is what happens in war," Hide replied.

His lower face was missing and some of his neck. It was revealed to the students that he could only talk because of a weird gadget in his neck.

"Well, it appears I have another proposition to make. Will you, Mr. Kaneki, be willing to become a private teacher to some, and Mr. Nagachika, would you and Mr. Kaneki be willing to teach a class with the others of your world about what your world is like, seeing as there are so many of you now and there might be more too? The class would consist of classes 1-A and 1-B."

It took me a moment to think about it, but it seemed like a great opportunity.

"Sure, I'd be willing to try, though it's my first time teaching and I may not do so well."

"Have some faith in yourself Kaneki. You used to help me when my grades were failing remember? You little former nerd."

I chuckled and scratched the back of my head. "Yeah, I guess you're right."

"By the way, I forgot to ask earlier since I was being questioned, but WHY THE HECK IS MR. ARIMA HERE?! DIDN'T HE DIE LIKE SOME 6 YEARS AGO?!"

Oh yeah, we still need to catch up.

"Mr. Principal, would you be willing to give us a moment we need to catch everyone up with everything," I asked.

"Sure, go ahead I don't mind. In fact, you can use my office if you'd like."

"Thanks. And before you leave Mr. Todoroki, would you mind waiting outside the outside the office instead of going back with your class? And if there's anyone else interested in having me teach them, please ask them to wait with you. But only a few people please. I wouldn't be able to handle trying to teach half the class."

He nodded and left, shutting the door behind him.

"Now, where to start..."

There you go, the end of chapter 5. I know I said that I wouldn't be able to update so fast again, but it's almost break! In one more day, I will get a week off from school! Also, I must thank my one and only main supporter, Invictyr, who reads and votes every chapter I publish. I finished this chapter early as a thank you. Until next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 5.3K 32
[ AS IT SAYS, SLOW UPDATES NOT NO UPDATES. ] This is fan fiction of My Hero Academia. I adopted this amazing story from @ReadNonsense (who has left t...
My Steam Academia By Michy

Historical Fiction

89 10 4
Izuku ran into his father's shop,tiny hands touching everything that he found shiny and interesting.. Hisashi simply smiled at his son rubbing his gr...
6.5K 97 11
hi anybody who decides to read this, this is my first story here in Wattpad and I hope it to be good. I'm always open to suggestions and criticism so...
8.3K 275 18
•My Hero Academy series --volume 1; includes book 1: Bomb Boy, and book 2: Momo ~Book 1 excerpt: She was falling. That was the only coherent thought...