Unexpected

By AmberTaylor444

"He's a psychopath! What did you expect?" She screamed. "I fell in love with that psychopath... I certainly w... More

!! WARNINGS !! & Cast!!
1 : Mystery Tattooed Man
2 : First Impressions
3 : Therapy
4 : Bloodroot
5 : We Need To Talk
6 : A Chance
7 : Well That Was Weird
8 : That's All I Ask
9 : Dinner
10 : Dinner (continued..)
11 : Crazy Doesn't Cover It
12 : What Did You Think I Meant?
13 : Fuck Yes I'm Jealous
14 : My Little Defiant Queen
16 : "Yes.... Master."
17 : Hello My Love
18 : M. I. N. E.
19 : 8 Years
20 - Savage Like Me

15 : As Long As You Are Mine...

12.6K 414 78
By AmberTaylor444

- Saba's POV -

My head feels like it weighs a ton. I cant open my eyes fully due to the sun shining straight at me. I do however, notice a blurry body next to me. Slowly coming into view, it's King, fast asleep. Facing me with his right arm around me and his left arm snuggling between us.

I don't remember how I got here. Last thing I know, I was in the parking lot waiting for..... The clinking of metal stopped me in mid thought as I lift my wrist and see it handcuffed to his. A part of me wanted to laugh at the fact he handcuffed me just to keep me from running off, but the other half of me..... the bigger half, was pissed.

"King." I said harshly. I tried shaking him but he just rolled over and took me with him. Now almost hanging off the bed, I slap his arm. "King!" I hollered, he just sighed.

"What?" He said groggily as he rubbed his eyes.

"Why the fuck am I handcuffed to you!?" I mean not that in a more than scary weird way, I find this a major turn on but I will not be leashed like some dog! "Uncuff me. Now." I demanded. He chuckled and rolls on top of me, pinning my arms down by my side.

"No. If I wake up one more time without you next to me, I will kill someone." He stared at me hard before putting his lips to my neck and sucking in various places. "And their death will be on you since you wish to defy me so fucking much." He removed his mouth from my neck and lightly ran his fingers over the sensitive hickies he just put there. "And if you ever go see that shithead of a therapist again, I'll rip his tongue out through his ass." He growled. I rolled my eyes.

"I need to pee." Let's try that tactic. He grunted and got up from the bed picking me up as he stood. He walked into the bathroom, set me down and stared. "You can't be serious." I gave him that 'are you kidding me' look. "Leave." He shook his head.

"Either go or hold it and piss yourself." He shrugged. "In fact, go ahead and piss yourself. That way I can take a shower with you." He smiled. I glared and decided to just suffer the embarrassment. I did my business and went to wash my hands. "Let me make this easier." He stood behind me and wrapped his free arm around me, with his cuffed hand grabbing my wrist gently. Moving in sync with me. Kissing my neck and shoulder as I lathered and rinsed my hands. He moved along with me, grabbing a hand towel, I dried my hands. "That wasn't so bad now was it?" I wanted so badly to slap the shit out of him but that would just lead to sex and I'm for real pissed at him.

"How did I get into the bed?"

"I put you to sleep, brought you home and I handcuffed you so you can't sneak off anymore." He hoped onto the sink, leaning his back against the mirror.

"Put me to sleep? No wonder my head feels like a jackhammer. Did you hit me?" In an instant his hand was gripping my chin. His legs wrapped around me and pulled me between is thighs. His free hand grabbed my hip and squeezed.

"I will never lay a hand on you like that." He was in full serious mode. "No one will ever lay hands on you like that." He put his forehead to mine, then kissed my nose. He pulled away and stared at me.

"Did you drug me?" I was seconds from exploding. My heart sped up and my muscles tensed.

"It was just a little chloroform. Nothing drastic." He shrugged and got up from the sink, dragging me with him into the room.

"Why would you do that to me!?"

"Would you have come with me willingly?" He raised an eyebrow as he stopped and faced me.

"No." I stated sharply.

"That's why." He sighed. "You are mine to protect, ravage, hold and pleasure. What don't you understand about that?" He yanked on the handcuffs, making me stumble towards him. He grabbed my waist and held me tight. Even with one arm this man is strong. "Yet you keep running off. Now, while I do love chasing you baby girl, it's pissing me off that you can't seem to grasp the fact that you're mine." He stared at me with an intensity that made my knees quiver. "From every strand of hair on your head, to your cute little polished toes.... all mine." He whisper growled those last two words and I wanted to melt. I loved that he was possessive. It made me feel wanted, protected, and loved... but, I needed some boundries too.

"You know I'm yours. I know I'm yours, but King you have to let me have a little room of my own to breathe. I've gone to work and therapy. That's not running away, that's being an adult. You have to trust me, like I trust you." His expression softens and so does his grip.

"It's not you I don't trust. It's the rest of the human population." His voice changed from light and soft to raspy and deep. "The thought of another person touching you, flirting with you, making you smile.... it infuriates me. So much to the point I want to kill them." I put my hand on his chest and felt his muscles relax beneath my palm and fingers. "I do not like to share. Never have, never will. What's mine is mine and that's the end of it." Maybe if I get him into a better mood, he'll remove the cuffs. I wrap my arm around his neck and kiss him hard. He matches my needs and pulls away panting.

"Will you uncuff me so I can hold you properly?" I batted my eyes and smiled at him. He smirked.

"No." He kissed my head and let me go, walking over to his drawers, dragging me along with him and pulled out a pair of sweatpants.

"Seriously!?" I shouted in disbelief. "How long do I have to stay cuffed to you?" I put my free hand on my hip. I wanted to fold my arms but....

"Until I calm down." His cuffed hand interlocked with mine and we walked out of the bedroom.

**************

We get into the kitchen and see Romney smoking at the table while drinking his coffee. Noah and the twins were sitting at the island talking. Roman and Declan were standing at the end of the island. We walk in and the room went silent. All eyes were on us, then onto our cuffed hands. The twins busted out laughing, breaking the silence.

"I know Beyonce said, "If you like then you should put a ring on it" but I dont think she meant handcuffs boss." Jackson snorted between laughs.

"The fact that you even quoted her is disturbing." Romney shook his head.

"Come on Rom, even you can't deny that she's a gorgeous piece of chocolaty goodness!" Jensen chuckled and held out his hand to highfive Jackson. Romney rolled his eyes and puffed on his cigarette.

"Hey Saba, can you make your delicious pancakes again? Those were the bomb!" Jackson asked.

"I would but seeing as I'm one handed, cuffed to a crazy person, I can't. Unless..." I looked at King but he ignored me and walked over to a chair and sat down, pulling me onto his lap.

"Noah, you make breakfast." He glared at me. I glared back, he grinned and kissed my cheek. My body betrays me... I smiled and shook my head. "So where's this cat I heard about in my house?" Oh my god!

"Meatloaf is here!?" I'm such a bad owner! My poor baby. I quickly get up off King's lap, only... completely wrapped up in missing my cat, I forgot this butthead handcuffed us together... I was yanked back. I was expecting to hit the ground but was caught by a big pair of arms. He chuckled as he picked me up and sat me back down on his lap. I slap him on the chest. "Damnit King! Let me go so I can find my baby." He gave me a bored look and stared at me. "Seriously!? Are you jealous of my cat?" I sat back and his mood changed.

"Jackson! Jensen!" Both of them jump and eyes shoot straight to King. "Find the cat and bring it to Saba." They both nodded and sprinted out of the kitchen. He sighs and slumps back.

As Noah was finishing up breakfast and Declan was setting the table, the twins walk back into the kitchen with my little bundle of fur. He was snuggled in Jensen's arms, but Jackson stood a few feet away from his brother. I take a moment to really look at him and through his extensive tattoos, I can see scratch marks whelping on his arms. Jensen walked over to me and placed him in my lap.

"Meatloaf!" I grabbed him and hugged him. He just meowed and rubbed his head against my chin. Suddenly he stopped and looked at King. He meowed again and started rubbing all over him. I could tell King was baffled, like he didn't know how to react. Meatloaf stood on his hind legs and put his front paws on King's chest. Rubbing his head against King's neck. "He likes you." I said as I watched Meatloaf interact with him. King hesitantly lifted his hand up to Meatloaf's head and scratched behind his ear. Meatloaf immediately leaned into his touch, which in turn shocked me when King actually smiled. Smoothly, he picked him up and put him on the floor. Noah appeared next to us with two plates. "Thank you Noah." I gave him a sympathetic smile.

"No problem buttercup." He winked and walked away, grabbing more plates. As I was about to take a bite of this delicious looking breakfast, I feel King's hand on my thigh and his breath on my neck.

"We have some things to discuss after breakfast." He whispered in my ear then took a piece of bacon off my plate, eating it with a smirk.

***********

"And that's why Jackson won't go to the doctor's anymore." Jensen laughed as he finished his coffee.

"You know that's not how it works right? You can't just switch doctors because of one harmless procedure." I giggled.

"No man, doctor or otherwise is gonna stick his finger up my ass. I don't care what he's checking for." Jackson shook his head, folded his arms and sat back in his chair. The room went silent for a few moments before King stood and picked me up with him. He walked out of the room without saying a word to anyone. Including me. As we walk into his room, he went over to his bedside table and opened the drawer. He took out a leather bound book and I immediately tensed.

"What the fuck King!? Have you been reading my journal!?" I felt fine as I ate breakfast in his lap. Just now getting over being pissed at him for handcuffing me. Now, I'm pissed all over again. I try to snatch it out of his hands but he was quick to dodge the attempt.

"Tsk tsk tsk." He gave me a warning look. I noticed little red tabs sticking out on the top. He brought his cuffed hand under the book, my hand dangling underneath as he flipped to the first tab. "I counted five insults you said about yourself in the last couple of entries." He looked at me then back at my journal. "You will receive a spaking for each insult."

"You're joking right?" I gave him a half smile but was met with serious eyes and a stoic face. "I wasn't insulting myself, I was stating facts." I quickly tried to defend myself.

"They aren't invisible like I am." He read and flipped to the next red tab. "I'm way out of his league." Next tab. "I'm not that special and not exactly great to look at either." "I'm not worth it." "Fat, ugly, with low self-esteem." He slapped the book closed and tossed it to the other side of the room angrily. In a blur, the next thing I know, Im laying across his lap. He pulls down the sweatpants I'm wearing and runs his fingers lightly over the panties covering my ass. "Are you invisible?" He asked, grabbing the hem of my panties and pulling them down, running his hand back up my leg and over my ass. "You better answer me woman." His voice was dark.

"No?" I knew that's what he wanted to hear but in a moment of regression back to my more timid self, it came out as more of a question. I feel his hand leave my ass and come back with a vengeance and a sharp sting. My left ass cheek was on fire. Truthfully, when he rubbed his hand over my now hot and stinging skin, I felt my core heat up. I tried my hardest to keep myself from getting turned on.

"Say it again or you'll get an extra one." He demanded.

"No, I'm not invisible." I feel his hand grab one of my ass cheeks and squeeze.

"Are you out of my league?"

"Yes." Met with an even harder swat than the previous, I winced.

"What was that?" I looked back and see his eyebrow raised at me.

"No. I'm not out of your league." He may have smiled but deep inside I feel like I still am.

"Are you special? Are you beautiful?" He swatted my ass again. I winced harder, sucking air through my teeth as I grabbed his leg.

"Yes." I hear a low satisfied hum come from him. Deep down I was lying to him, but I was hoping telling him what he wanted to hear would get this over with quicker.

"Are you fat or ugly?" Another swat.

"No!" I shouted, squirming uncomfortably.

"Are you worth it!?" This question seemed to anger him the most. I looked back and see his hand reared back waiting for me to answer.

"Yes." I whispered. The last swat was the hardest. I actually felt tears drop onto my cheeks as he lifted me and made me straddle him. He cupped my face and wiped my tears away with his thumbs, kissing my cheeks then my lips.

"You are not invisible. I see you. You are not out of my league. You are special and drop dead gorgeous in my eyes. You are not fat. You are curvy in all the right places." He kissed me one more time, but it was gentle. I felt so much love and compassion in this kiss. "And you are definitely worth it to me." He smiled. My bottom lip quivered. I felt the tears coming back. "As long as you are mine, which is forever by the way... You will never insult yourself again. Do you understand me?" He smiled and pecked my lips.

"Yes." I nodded. He wrapped his arm around me and nuzzled his face into my neck, interlocking his cuffed hand with mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5M 310K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
471K 15.6K 29
Korah is 18 years old who left everyone and everything she knew behind her to escape from the hell she had called home for all her life. She wanted n...
445K 25.7K 80
~ALERT~ This book is apart of the Double Standards Series. You must read Double Standards to understand this story. It will be fun Ivy, they said...
296K 3K 7
Hawk- The Vice President of the Rebel Souls MC has a secret. He's his President's right hand man, a bad boy with a bad attitude and rockin' body to m...