The Controlling

Von ImaginationStudios8

Unfortunately for Gumball, a new corrupting bad guy named Dark Gumball, who was created by the tinfoil helmet... Mehr

Welcome!
Normal.. Day?..
The controlling begins..
Full control
Fight in the mind
Epilogue
The Evil (original version of The Controlling)

Confrontation that makes things worse..

656 12 10
Von ImaginationStudios8

Gumball was running as fast as his legs could take him. The whole scene from earlier was enough to make him terrified, since things like that never happened before.

He didn't have much other places to run to, so he went straight for home. Sure, it wasn't exactly safe there, but at least it's somewhere to go in the meantime. 

Gumball ran inside, not catching his father's attention, as he went upstairs, and into the bedroom. He closed the door behind him, and sighed in relief. However, upon turning around, he nearly shrieked, seeing former alter-ego Zach sitting on his bed, swinging his feet back and forth.

"Z-Zach?.." Gumball stepped closer, wary of his movements. He narrowed his eyes, now a little annoyed by Zach's presence. 

"Yep, it's Zach alright." Zach said, getting up from the bed. "It's been a while."

"I thought we destroyed you!" Gumball was somewhat confused, and shocked, questioning why the other him was here. 

"Zach was  destroyed, but your mind somehow brought Zach back." Zach looked out the window, seeing people go by. "Not that you need to know this anyway."

"Why are you here Zach?" There was an edge to Gumball's voice, as he grew agitated. "Are you here to take over my life again or something? Because that's not going to happen again."

"Nah, not this time loser." Zach looked back at Gumball with a smirk. "Zach's only part of it."

"Part of what?"

"Part of your demise." Zach crossed his arms, still smirking. "That scene in the court wasn't for nothing you know."

"You caused that?!" Gumball was now angry, clenching his fists. "I hurt my brother and best friend because of you?!"

"Ok look, do you remember that tinfoil helmet?" Zach questioned, coming closer, in which Gumball stepped back. 

"Yeah, I destroyed it back at that dump years ago." 

"No, you actually didn't. It's back, and part of a bigger role, in which your scummy messed up brain won't figure out." Zach booped Gumball in the nose, in which the other blue cat slapped his hand away.

"Anyway," Zach continued, backing up to give his other self space. "Zach just wanted to tell you that you can't stop it."

"Yes I can!" Gumball shouted angrily. "I always stop stuff like this!"

"No Gumball. You will only hurt the ones you hold dearest, and you can't do a thing about it. You're useless." Zach began to disappear, the smirk finally leaving his face. "No spoilers for you though. Zach knows you hate those." 

"Tell me what's going on!" Gumball tried to grab him, but his hands phased through Zach. "You can't leave me without some answers!"

"Sorry, but you'll have to figure that out yourself loser." Zach left, leaving Gumball alone in the room.

Gumball thought to himself, furious, but worried. What exactly was Zach talking about? What's that tinfoil helmet got to do with it?

He soon flinched, hearing the front door open, sounds of movement downstairs. It sounded like Darwin.

"Gumball?  Are you in here?"

Gumball hesitated, deciding whether or not to flee. Then again, he didn't want to really see his brother at the moment. Not after what happened.

In a quick pace, the blue cat opened the window, and climbed out, before remembering there wasn't any ladder nearby. He sighed, jumping down and landing painfully on the ground face first. 

He then got up and went to the backyard, stepping into the shed.

"Gumball?"

Gumball shut the door behind him, hearing footsteps coming around the back.

"I hope he's okay.."

The footsteps faded out, and the backdoor was shut. 

Gumball sat down on the floor, trying to figure out what was going on.

-------------------------------------------------------------

~HOURS LATER~

The family were at the table, having dinner. However, Gumball's seat was empty.

"Darwin, do you know where your brother is?" Nicole had a look of worry, as she faced the fish with a frown. "He hasn't come in or anything."

"I don't know.. I haven't seen him since.." Darwin trailed off, reluctant to mention the incident. A bandage was seen where the injury was on his face.

"Since what?" Anais inquired. "Um.. Something happened today at school.. And he kinda ran off after.." Darwin replied.

"Does that explain the bandage on your cheek?" Anais pointed at his injury, in which Nicole looked at him with concern.

"Sort of.. I mean, he didn't do it on purpose-"

"Gumball hurt you?!" Nicole looked furious.

"Wait Mrs. Mom, it wasn't on purpose. You see, we were on the playground, and well.. This headache was bugging him. A few minutes later, he passed out.. And when he woke up, his eyes were kind of weird. There weren't pupils in them, and.. They sort of glowed.. I didn't see it coming, but he scratched me, and called me an idiot.. After that, he passed out again, and woke up looking normal. Then he soon ran off.." Darwin explained, in which the other family members raised their eyebrows. 

"That sounds.. Off.." Anais said, quite skeptical, but worried about the situation. "We all know Gumball can't just do that."

"Do you think he's possessed or something?" Darwin asked. He was really hoping that wasn't the case.

"We don't know for sure." She replied, noticing his concern. "Considering that we haven't seen him yet." Anais then realized something, as her eyes widened. "Wait, have you checked everywhere in the house for him?"

"Um.. No.. I don't think I checked the she- Oh I see what you mean.."

"Come on," Anais jumped down from her highchair, landing on her feet. "We should go see him."

Darwin got out of his chair as well, slightly pushing it in. "We'll be back Mrs. Mom." 

Nicole nodded, and the two siblings went out the back door.

Darwin and Anais then reached the shed, the small building looming over them like some kind of death trap. 

"Gumball? Are you in here?" Darwin opened the door slowly, peeking inside for any sign of his brother. He saw a figure moving under some kind of table, looking to be hiding.

Anais came up to the table, and bent down, now eye level to Gumball. "Are you ok?" She noticed tears starting to stream down his face, which meant definitely no; he was not okay.

"Why did you run off?.." Darwin asked, looking at him as well. "I wasn't mad at you or anything.."

Gumball wiped the tears off his face. "Instinct I guess.. I just didn't want to hurt you again.."

Darwin and Anais got him out from under the table, letting him take deep breaths to calm down.

"What exactly happened at the court? Do you know?" Anais mostly wanted answers about the whole 'passing out and waking up to whatever' thing.

"Not really.." Gumball replied, rather worried. "But.. Zach showed up in the bedroom earlier.."

"Zach?! I thought we-"

The cat cut off Darwin. "I thought so too. Turns out, we didn't.. Same for that tinfoil helmet thing from a while back."

"What did he say?" Anais questioned. "Was he bragging about himself or something?"

"Surprisingly no. He told me that he was part of this big picture that's going on.. Basically that whole thing at the court. The tinfoil helmet plays a role in it.." Gumball fidgeted his hands glumly. "He told me I couldn't stop it.. And that I'd hurt everyone.."

"If I'm thinking about this correctly.." Anais looked puzzled. "This might be some kind of possession thing we're dealing with."

"How do we stop it?" asked Darwin. "Well, if we can."

"That's just it. Whatever Zach was trying to hint at, it must lead to a bigger clue. It's not just him working by himself. Obviously." Anais paced around the room, deep in thought. "And if whatever else is in that plan, they must be somewhat powerful enough to control Gumball. But not for long."

Darwin glanced over at Gumball, noticing he had been unusually quiet. He gasped, seeing his brother passed out on the floor. "Anais it happened again!"

"Oh no.." Anais took Darwin by the fin, beginning to back up. "Whoever or whatever's controlling him came back!"

Gumball slowly awoke, lifting his head up with an evil grin, his white glowing-ish eyes seen pretty well. "Oh it's you again." He noticed Anais. "With a new edition too? You're too generous."

"Get out of Gumball's head!" Anais shouted angrily, pointing at her possessed brother. "You won't win this!"

"Are you sure about that?" Gumball began hovering in the air, a sinister grin seen on his face. "I'm pretty sure I'm the one with the powers here!"

Darwin and Anais's eyes widened, seeing dark blue fire appearing in his hands.

This was definitely turning for the worst.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

8.8K 432 72
COVER BY THE ARTIST SOUNF THIS IS A 18+ STORY. PLEASE BE RESPONSIBLE. This is an High School AU for GUMLEE: "Marshall Lee is a 17 year-old teenager...
46.2K 878 36
Gumball's mother Nicole can do the unthinkable! She can age people, melt things with her eyes, and turn into a savage beast when provoked, but she ca...
311 72 21
Paintbrush the Cat has always been able to keep a good mood throughout his life. But after a major betrayal from someone he thought he could trust, t...
615 13 11
When Kokia saw that new adventures were foretold in the near future.... this isn't quite what she thought would happen. Yet a strange new world with...