My Hero Academia: Aizawa's da...

By Dissecting_Stein

This is a Bakugo x Depressed/Suicidal! O/C. This is also my first x O/C and my second story. I might change t... More

Prologue: Their Childhood
Chapter 1: (Part 1) The Incident
Chapter 2: (Part 2) The Incident (Her freedom)
Happy Halloween!! (A/N)
Chapter 3: The Meeting of Old Friends (and Some Family)
Chapter 4: Will the Torture Ever End?
Chapter 5: Training for UA High
Chapter 6: Entrance Exam
Chapter 8: First Day at UA
Chapter 9: Mock Battles
Chapter 10: Unforeseen Simulation Joint
Chapter 11: USJ Attack
Chapter 12: End of USJ Attack (Also aftermath)
Chapter 13: Sports Festival
Chapter 14: Codenames for Upcoming Heroes
New Book (A/N)
Chapter 15: Starting Internships
A/N: Thank You!
Chapter 16: Hero Killer Stain
Chapter 17: Start of Finals
Chapter 18: Summer Starts
Chapter 19: Training Camp
Chapter 20: Familiar Scenery?
A/N: Boom Boom Boi Birthday
Chapter 21: Intro to Work Studies
Chapter 22: Interesting First Day
A/N: I got tagged
A/N: I thought this needed to exist
Drawing competition ig
Chapter 23: Gaining What Was Lost
Chapter 24: From Fun Times, to Bad Times
Chapter 25: Missing You
Chapter 26: Waking Up
Chapter 27: Hospital Visit
Chapter 28: Going Home
Abby's Birthday Oneshot
Solid Question (A/N)
Chapter 29: A Concert?
Chapter 30: School Festival

Chapter 7: UA Exam Results

1K 30 24
By Dissecting_Stein

Warning: This chapter contains swearing.

Bakugo's POV

I'm pissed off. I don't remember why though, but I am. The last thing that I remember was trying to leave when I suddenly just changed course and ended up walking back to the fucking nurse's office.

I ended up staying and being here longer than most of the staff members. The school nurse had just told me that if I stayed, I would have to stay the whole night because the school would be locked up until morning. Welp, guess I'm staying the whole fucking night.

I began to get lost in my thoughts because there wasn't really anything to do but think. Without knowing what I was doing, my eyes began traveling around the room until I eventually got to Abigail. More accurately, her face. She wasn't anything that most would call beautiful, but she was really pretty. She had the brightest eyes that could make anybody smile if they knew her well enough. That made me frown, lately she hasn't had the same sparkling eyes that I knew so well, in fact, they seemed like they were terrified more than anything. And when she looked me in the eyes earlier, which was a complete shock to me, her eye color had slightly changed to a red-pink sort of color.

I decided to avert my eyes from her closed eyes and look at something else. My eyes traveled down her face and looked at her lips. Something about Abigail is that she could say something that is really dumb, but it will sound as if it were the smartest thing on the planet. Not to mention that she caught some of Deku's habits, like talking fast and muttering about something when something excites or bothers her. She was especially good at making jokes that could ease any tense atmosphere. Not just that, but her lips look so kissable that I could just-

I was ripped out of my thoughts with Abigail tossing and turning in the bed and she started begging and whimpering. Most would think that she was having a nightmare, but Abby never got this worked up in her sleep when she had nightmares. I mean she was crying and begging someone to stop doing something in her sleep for Christ's sake!

I didn't really know what to do because I've never dealt with this before and nobody was here that could deal with this. So, I began to do whatever I could that could calm her down. I sat down and grabbed one of her hands and, with my thumb, began to rub the back of her hand. That was about all I could do, but I knew that it wasn't going to be enough to calm her down completely.

Abby's POV

I don't remember where I am, why I'm here, or even how I got here. All I know is that I'm chained to a wall. In a different room from what I'm used to, and there is someone strapped to a table, dead, in front of me.

"This is the sort of thing that happens when you try to escape this place." I froze immediately, not that I was making any movement in the first place. That was a voice that I could recognize even if I was blindfolded, and the voice was muffled.

It was the voice of someone named Tomura Shigaraki. He acts like he's a fucking child and keeps the hands of those that he's killed. What's worse is that he puts them on his costume. (Hence the meme at the beginning of the chapter) "What else do I have to do to make you stay here? You know that we could kill you if we are given the order, so why do you still try and escape? I just don't get it." I kept silent, not wanting anything bad to happen.

Eventually, he left the room and went into the room that was in front of this one, the connecting wall had a big window so that I could see through it and into one of the many torture rooms that I had seen during this hell. Shigaraki had his 'father' on his face, but I could tell that he was smiling to himself as another victim was chained up.

I began to beg him to stop, knowing that he was going to make me watch this whole thing. The worse thing about this is that it's like he's doing it to me and not someone else because hearing their screams and begs for help are worse than hearing my own because I know that there is nothing I can do that will save them. I began screaming at him to stop as he began to grab some tools and rip off the person's nails. I didn't want to look, but I had no choice. "STOP IT PLEASE!! I'LL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT JUST DON'T HURT THEM ANYMORE!!" Tears were streaming from my face and there was no chance of stopping now. It took a lot to make me cry, but once I started, it was almost impossible to stop.

Shigaraki must have been happy with what I said, or the fact that I started crying, because he stopped everything and left the room. I sighed in relief from not having to go through that, even though I was still crying. I thought that I was going to be safe, until heard the sound of the door opening again...

I screamed and sat up in bed, tears running down from my face really fast. I felt a hand on my shoulder and tensed up immediately. "Calm down, dumbass. It's just me." I looked over and relaxed noticing Bakugo sitting in the chair next to my bed. I looked around for a bit before I realized two things. 1. It was really late. 2. We were in UA nurse's office. I looked back at Bakugo and noticed how tired he looked.

"Do you want to sleep? I can move over, and I promise not to disturb you." I offered kindly to him, scooting over a bit, making room. He sighed and climbed into the bed next to me. "Promise not to disturb me?" I nodded at him with a smile on my face. He made himself comfortable, and so did I, laying on my side with my back to him.

I closed my eyes. I wasn't even asleep before I began whimper because I could see the two main people I saw during the worst moments of my life. Bakugo grabbed me by my shoulders and pulled me closer to him, so we were both laying on our back. "U-um... Bakugo?" He shushed me and pulled me so that I was on my side, facing him, with my head on his chest. His breathing was steady and calming and, without difficulty, fell asleep.

When I woke up, Bakugo was still asleep, but it was bright outside and Recovery Girl was wandering about, pulling bottles out and putting them in their proper place. Grandma Chiyo (Recovery Girl's real name) turned around and saw that I was awake. "Well good morning, Abigail." I was still waking up and my voice came out groggy. "Morning Grandma."

"How do you feel? You think you can move or get up?" I looked down and noticed that Bakugo had his arm wrapped around my waist, keeping me close to him while he sleeps. "I'm not sure, but I currently have an arm wrapped around me. I don't want to wake him up. He did stay up most of the night sitting in a chair." Grandma nodded in understanding and went back to doing her work.

Since there was nothing to really do, I got lost in my own thoughts until Bakugo woke up so that we could walk home together. Man, this mate stuff is really confusing. I don't even know how I should act when I'm around him. My body just wants to curl up to him and not let go no matter what the cost. Maybe I should try and get closer to Bakugo. Not physically just emotionally or mentally.

I was so caught up in my thoughts I almost didn't hear the slight groan that came from Bakugo's mouth. When I turned around, he was waking up and we made eye contact. Time had seemed to stop then and there for the both of us. All we could do was get lost into each other's eyes.

That was until Grandma Chiyo decided to speak up.

"Now that you're both awake, you can leave. I had to contact your parents and they are expecting you both home today." I sighed and got up and began to stretch my body out. Bakugo did the same and I couldn't help but notice the skin that showed when his shirt lifted up.

I had to force myself to advert my eyes and get up and walk to the door. Only to almost fall over. If it weren't for Bakugo being there, I most definitely would have hit the ground. "Heh. Thanks"

He made sure that I was well balanced on my own two feet before opening the door for me to leave. Once we left, we began to head our way home.

"I didn't know that you could be so polite Bakugo." He looked over at me and said something that made me want to laugh. "I only did it because that nurse looked like she was going to kill me."

I couldn't help myself from laughing at his words, and after a while, he laughed too. Once we had caught our breath from all the laughing, we began to walk home again. It was my turn to be nice and dropped him off at his house only hearing his mother and him shouting ineligible words at each other. I chuckled slightly and began making my way home.

When I arrived, the first thing I noticed was Emily looking out the window as if she were waiting for me. I decided to mess with her and turned myself, and my clothes, invisible. I opened the door and shut it behind me being as silent as can be.

I walked into the living room, turned back visible, and sat quietly on the chair. Since she was sitting on the couch, I couldn't risk her feeling the dip of the cushions. She sighed lightly and sat down again, looking extremely sad. It took her a minute, but she finally noticed my presence and I don't think I ever saw her so happy.

"ABBY, I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!" I chuckled as she leapt and ended up in my lap, hugging me tightly as if I were the only thing keeping her alive. "I didn't know that you missed me that much, Emily." She giggled and just hugged me more while I began to hug her back.

"Emily, honey, what are you yelling about." Mom and dad came rushing in the room moments later. I waved at them as I continued to hug Emily. "Hi mom. Hi dad." They were a little bit shocked that I was here but quickly recovered. "I thought that you weren't going to be home until later. Recovery Girl said that you had over-used your quirk." I nodded my head at her. "I did. But I got my strength back pretty quickly."

I think that she understood, but I'm not sure. She nodded anyways. I decided that I was just going to go into my room and do some reading to pass some time by, so I told everybody not to disturb me. Reluctantly, everybody nodded their heads. Once I was in my room, I walked over to the dresser that is secondary support for my floating bed and opened the drawer that had a lock on it. Inside that drawer was a box, wrapped up nicely with wrapping paper. The card on it read 'To: Abigail, From: Mom and dad' I had known it was there ever since I fixed up my room to my liking, (A/N: This happened when she first got there.) but I never had gotten the courage to open it.

I decided that I should make it a game about when I get my letter from UA. If I make it in, I will open it then. If I don't make it, then I will wait until my birthday, which is a while away. I smiled to myself before I closed the drawer again and decided to find a nice book that I could actually enjoy reading.

I found a nice book that was about life without quirks, which there are not much of these days, and it was a bit boring, but it was fascinating at the same time, because it explains what life was like before quirks even existed. When I was younger, I was interested in anything that involved quirks, mainly because of Midoriya. I had gotten so lost in the book, that I almost didn't notice that it was getting dark and decided to get some sleep.

Time Skip
(Cuz I have nothing for in-between this and results)

It had been a few days since the entrance exam when I got a knock on my door. When I answered it, it was mom and Emily, with a letter in mom's hand. "Let me guess, it's from UA?" The both of them nodded their heads excitedly. I sighed, grabbed the letter, and closed my door for some privacy.

I decided to get it over with quickly. I opened the envelope carefully as to not ruin anything inside. I looked inside and noticed that there a small, button-looking thing inside. I grabbed it and set it on my desk. As soon as it hit the surface, a hologram of All Might popped up with a much-too-enthusiastic "HAHAHA Hello Young Abigail!" I sweat-dropped nervously. "U-um... hi?"

All Might only smiled. "Well, I won't waste any time, and I'll just cut to the chase. You did fantastic on both the written and physical portion of the exam. You made into UA. Young Abigail, welcome... to your hero academia. I hope you do great things here; everybody has their hopes up for you." The hologram ended after that and I just sat there, too shocked to do anything other than smile. I jumped up from where I was sitting and grabbed the tiny box that was a present for me from when I was a kid, before I got kidnapped.

With my present in hand, I opened the door excitedly and screamed at the top of my lungs so everyone could hear me. "EVERYBODY MEET ME IN THE LIVING ROOM!!!!" I ran downstairs, Emily close at my heels. I was the first person into the living room, Emily followed shortly after, and then mom and dad both arrived at the same time. Dad was the one to break our silence. "Okay, what did you yell about?" I held out the present that I had in my hands and both of my parent's suddenly felt that much happier to be there. "I got into UA." I had to wait for the cheering to stop before I could continue. "And since I did, I had prepared a little game, if I got in, I would open this now, if I didn't, I would wait until my next birthday. So, I will now open my present that should have been opened five years ago." I told Emily what had happened to me, now all I have to do is tell mom and dad and then I can probably put this whole thing behind me. I carefully unwrapped the box, making sure the wrapping wouldn't rip, and then opened the unlabeled box. I gasped when I saw what was inside the box. There was a necklace, and its charm had a name written on it. "What's 'she-wolf' is it a creature or something?" My parents shook their heads at me. "When you were a little kid, probably too young for you to remember, you and a certain someone had made a list of hero names that you could use. 'She-Wolf' was the one that was made up for you. You had been called that ever since then." I nodded my head, now remembering that day. Tears began to form in my eyes as I thought about him. I should explain, when I was young, I had an older brother that was named 'Ashton'. He was my best friend, and we did almost everything together with his friends that are his age. Their names were Mirio Togata, Amajiki Tamaki, and Nejire Hado. Nejire was my brother's mate, and he knew that even before he got his quirk. The oldest in the family should not even get a quirk, but my brother was lucky enough that he got one. His mostly involved the brain, but he still had the werewolf-like quirk that ran through our family. He was young, and despite my parents' rules that we couldn't mark our mate until we were in high school, he had bitten her and marked her as his. It was later that same night that he went missing, and nobody had seen him since then. (A/n + Edit: I don't know how to add the sister in here, but she does exist, as people that probably reread know, so for those that are reading this for the first time, there is a sister named Ashlynn and Tamaki is her mate and she's twins with Ashton.)

It was weird because he was born two years older than me, and after a couple of years, I was kidnapped. Ashton was one of the few things that had kept me from ending everything and submitting to my captors. He was always in the back of my mind, and I never had missed him more than I had in that moment. I looked into the box and noticed there was another charm for the necklace. When I picked it up, it had what I chose as a nickname for Ashton, 'Ashy'. This made me cry even more because he had allowed me and only me to call him Ashy.

I really did miss my brother. And I wanted him back.

_____________________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! If you did, then make sure to leave a vote. And if you didn't, then please leave a comment on how I can make this story more enjoyable.

See you next time!

-Dissecting_Stein

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.1K 3.4K 33
Izuku Midoriya was bullied and looked upon as a waste of space for the majority of his life. It only got worse when everyone found out that he was qu...
986K 34.5K 55
L/N Y/N had been the centre of attention during her middle school years. Always being the one others would talk about, teachers taking full notice of...
14.5K 210 18
Izuku Midoriya got into the hero course UA despite having no quirk, however life at UA was not pleasent as everyone from the students to even the pri...
39.2K 1.3K 46
Y/n has always been looked at differently for who her father is. Even after her father died she was still treated terribly. When she gets to UA, all...