𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐌𝐲 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫

By Starrmazing

|Book 1| Tiana King was a young and great college student at Howard University. She was up at the top of the... More

𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐱𝐮𝐫𝐲/𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭/𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐓𝐨
/1./
/2./
/3./
/4./
/5./
/6./
/7./
/8./
/9./
/10./
/11./
/12./
/13./
/14./
/15./
/16./
/17./
/18./
/19./
/20./
/21./
/22./
/23./
/24./
/25./
/26./
/27./
/28./
/29./
/30./
/31./
/32./
/33./
/34./
/35./
/36./
/37./
/38./
/39./
/40./
/41./
/42./
/43./
/44./
/45./
/46./
/47./
/48./
/49./
/50./
/51./
/52./
/53./
/54./
/55./
/56./
/57./
/58./
/59./
/60/
/61./
/62./
/63./
/64./
/65./
/67./
/68./
/69./
/70./
/71./
/72./
/73./
/74./
/75./
/76./
/77./
/78./
/79./
/80./
/81./
/82./
/83./
/84./
/85./
/86./
/87./
/88./
/89./
/90./
/91./
/92./
/93./
/94./
/95./
/96./
/97./
/98./
/99./
/100./
What's Next?
REVISED VERSION
He's My Killer
00 | The Beginning of Mayhem
01 | The University Of Howard
02 | Duty Of A Princess
03 | Macho Act

/66./

9.7K 465 99
By Starrmazing

TIANA

"Your up early, Queen." Eva's voice fills my ears as I finish scrambling eggs and cutting off the stove when I was done.

"Goodmorning, Eva." I smiled.

Eva's confused face still looked at me but she replied. "Goodmorning, Queen. May I ask why're you doing my job."

"I-I...." I sighed. "I'm making Carter breakfast. I thought something I never should have and I'm making it up to him."

She raised a brow. "Oh. I won't pry nor get in the way of what your doing then." She smiled and turned to leave but I called out to her again.

"Yes, Queen?"

"Where is Camille? I went to check in her room but she wasn't there."

"Boss man sent her away." She answered with her head down.

"Why?" I asked with a frown.

"Because of what happen with your kidnapping. Boss man said he's had enough of her poor choices and sent her to stay with her future husband."

My frown deepened. "Future husband?"

"That's all I know, Queen."

I nod. "Thank you." I made a mental note to talk to Carter about that but first, I need to get us back on the right path.

She left out the kitchen and left me to fix his plate. Pancakes, eggs, and sausage. I added syrup with a small square of butter. I assorted everything in a neat way before going to the fridge and pouring a glass full of orange juice. I placed the hot food and glass on the island.

To my luck, Carter walked in with his hood on. He gave me a small glance before looking towards the island table.

Here we go.

"Can we talk?" I asked him.

He sighed. "Why not." He replied before taking a seat in one of the island stools.

My hands shook nervously as I made my way over to him. I took a seat across from and his intense eyes looked at me. I looked away to the plate of food.

"I-I made you breakfast." I said in hope he would take it.

Surprisingly, he did. He reached for it, sliding the plate in front of him and picking up the fork. I waited for him to take a bite and he stabbed the pancake squares with the fork, bringing it to his mouth and eating it. I watched him and he stared back at me. He was waiting on me to speak.

I cleared my throat before meeting his eyes head on. "I never meant to upset you yesterday, Carter. It was a shîtty day but you have to look at things from my side."

He stopped eating, giving me his full attention. He didn't wear an upsetting look but I a firm one that told me he was listening.

"I've been lied to by so many people that I love that I thought loved me in return, that it's gotten to the point on never trusting anyone. Until you. But let's not forget about your secrets. The Riena situation for example. You should have told me before we had sex. There were feelings before that happened anyway and I should have known." I said.

He remained quiet but never looked away from me. I was thankful that he was actually listening to me.

"I trust you, Carter, but you keep your secrets locked away. The secrets that may have an effect on both of us and you keep them away from me."

I sighed before continuing. "I want a life with you, Carter. God knows I do but I can't keep going through all the bullshît if I'm not in the loop. So, I ask you now......can you tell me the connection between your family and mine? And my so called sister, Tina?"

His jaw clenched before he stood to his feet. He grabbed the glass of orange juice and drank till it was gone before holding out his hand for mine.

I grabbed his hand and he led us to his room. Once there, he closed the door behind us and locked the door in case someone interrupts. I sat in the middle of the bed and he sat on the edge.

"I wanted us to talk away from ears." He finally spoke up.

"Okay."

He sighed. "Let me start off by saying Tina was never your sister." He said confirming one of my unanswered questions.

I knew it.

"Whatever they told you on her was bullshît. I never raped her nor is she of any relation to you or your family. Tina was Camille's best friend. We all grew up in Paris together. I moved out to Italy which left Camille, who still lived with our parents at the time. When Camille couldn't confide in me about her personal life at the time, she had Tina. She was a sweet girl who wanted nothing from the world." He explained the story.

A story that started good but knew it would end horribly.

"When I returned, my mother and father were on rocky paths. Especially about my father's secret affairs with countless women. I never understood why my mother stayed with him at my young age. He cheated, physically and emotionally abused her, and try to beat on his children that uses them as object to gain more money and power." His face was flushed red. He was getting angry.

I scooted closer to him and he pulled me over to straddle his lap. I wrap my arms around him, waiting for him to continue.

"As we got older, Tina came over more often for Camille. Her features became more womanly and my father had the eye for her."

I gasped. "Did he...."

"Yes." He answered. "She was just a child. Thirteen to be exact."

I frowned. "That's disgusting. He's a monster."

"People call him worse. Some family was trying to makes deals and sell estates. He became money hungry and did a dirty deal with a man that washed money in a church basement."

I sighed. "Was it my dad?" I asked not even needing him to tell me anything further.

"Yes."

I shook my head. My whole life....my family....this was a lot.

"Troy told me we had an older sister name, Tina. It didn't make sense since I was always sheltered in the house but when they said you raped a girl, I struggled on what to believe." I said before continuing.

"I'm sorry I made you upset and for everything thinking you could do something as evil as that. My mind was everywhere yesterday even thought I shouldn't make that my excuse." I said and placing a kiss on his temple before embracing him into a hug.

His arms wrapped around my waist, pulling closer. His head rested above my breast and he exhaled a long breath. We sat like this for a long moment. I ran my fingers through his hair and his along my shirt.

He then slid his hand under my shirt. I thought of it as nothing but when his hands slid all the way up to my bra, I pulled away.

"I don't think so, sir."

He chuckled and shook his head. He then stared at me then to my lips. "Can I kiss you?"

It's been a while since I felt his lips on mine. I leaned forward and kissed his lips softly. He returned it passionately, leaving a lingering kiss.

I pulled back and look down into his eyes. I bit my lip before my hand trailed down to the bottom of his hoodie and began to lift it up slowly.

"What you trying to do, Tiana?"

We were suppose to talk about what would happen to my family and my questions on Camille's whereabouts but I haven't seen Carter what felt like so long.

I wanted him.

I just wanted to forget everything that's happened around us just for a moment. I missed him and I just wanted his kisses.

"I want you." I said as I pulled up the sweater and completely took it off him.

He looked back at me with an unsure look. "Tiana-"

"I'm sure. We can talk more after. I missed you." I said, assuring him.

"Are you sur-" I cut him off by grabbing his sexy face and kissing him.

This kiss was slow but I to the initiative to slip my tongue into his mouth. I was rewarded with a low grown from him and his arms wrapped even tighter around my face. Without breaking the kiss, he held onto me before turning us over. My back hit the mattress as he hovered over me.

He suddenly pulled back from me and stared into my eyes.

I catchy my breath as I stare up into his eyes. There was a twinkle and I gave a small smile. "What?"

He bit his lip. "You are something special." He said.

My heart leaped and he dipped down and crashed his lips into mine.

He's something special. I'm lucky.

__________________

Thoughts on Tiana?

Thoughts on Carter?

#KingandQueen #CarterAndTianaAlways

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 450 6
Y/n Mccall attended Blackmore University in New York, where she had met Tara and her friends leading to her making new friends and distracting hersel...
79.5K 2.5K 53
(Sequel to "The Stepbrother") THIS STORY HAS BEEN UPDATED! WARNING! (R+18) This contains mature content and trigger warnings such as trauma, murder...
762K 51.4K 99
She was the undesired outcast, who stood out, yet simultaneously blended effortlessly into the background. I could see the panic in her glassy brown...
179K 12.4K 31
Book 1, First Generation Gianna Kingsley only came back to the rundown southside neighborhood for a funeral. The man who'd raised her had passed, and...