I just need someone to Save me

By HollyBowden4

What if when Jody's anger gets too much she runs off and finds herself stood outside Dance-works dance studio... More

Take a deep breath and listen to the music
We leave for tour next month
I'm going to miss you so much Tyler
My mum was ashamed of me but you guys all believe in me
Jody's Been Kidnapped
Their so happy Together I can't tell her about my feeling's for her
We'll always be friends Pel
Do you think I'd make a good mum Pel
You know some people they hold on
The Sign of Three
A/N

Actually I just wanted to talk to you Jody

142 2 1
By HollyBowden4

Jody's POV:

It felt so good to be in London with Perri and Diversity for the third show of the Genesis tour, luckily the traffic was quiet so we arrived at O2 with plenty of time to spare I followed Ash and the others onto the stage I felt someone take my left hand Perri smiled at me and said 'Are you feeling ok Jody'. I looked at Perri and said 'Yeah just the nerves kicking in slightly, I'll be alright in a minute' Perri gently kissed me on the forehead and said 'I love you so much Jody', myself and Perri walked out onto the stage holding hands and joined the others as Ashley said 'Right guys and girls we're going to Warm up and then go over any parts that people don't feel confident about yet, Jody and Perri can I have a quick word'. 

I walked over with Perri to where Ashley was stood Ashley smiled and said 'Your not in trouble don't worry, unfortunately our support act has had to drop out due to injury so how would you two feel about performing a duet', I smiled and looked at Perri who was also smiling Ashley smiled as well and said 'Well look at that I never thought I'd see the day your both speechless'. 

With myself and Perri feeling confident about the routines we started working on some concepts and Choreography for our duet, and in the end we came up with an incredible jaw dropping duet and after running through it a couple more times to fine tune it Perri went off to with Jordan to get some lunch whilst I went back stage to speak to Jenny about a costume for my duet.

Tyler's POV:

Today was the day we were all going to London to watch Diversity's Genesis tour the last time I saw Jody we'd argued and I'd said some pretty horrible things to her, all I wanted to do was apologise to her but the love relationship we used to have was lost forever I just hoped our friendship wasn't lost. After a couple of stops we eventually arrived at the O2 I walked past the doors to the stage and saw her on stage dancing with the girls I walked in and slowly approached the stage, Ashley turned around and said 'Excuse me mate your not allowed in here yet' I stopped and took a deep breath before saying 'I know and I'm really sorry to disturb you all, I actually just wanted to talk to Jody'. 

Jody jumped down from the stage and said 'I have 10 mins before I need to start getting ready, let's go and sit over there' I nodded and followed Jody to the seats towards the back of the VIP seating area I sat down beside her and said 'Jody I really wanted to apologise for the way I spoke to you yesterday, I should never have said the things I said. I'll admit the thought of you being with Perri scared me at first but I know he'll look after you and treat you right and what I really want to know is can you forgive me and can we still be best friends'. 

Waiting to hear Jody's reply was so nerve wrecking but then I felt her pull me into a hug. 

Jody's POV:

Listening to Tyler's apology pulled at my heart strings I pulled him into a hug and said 'Of course I forgive you Tyler and yes we can still be best friends' I looked up as Perri came over Tyler stood up and said 'You are getting an incredibly special girlfriend, just promise me you'll take care of her' Perri smiled and said 'I promise Tyler I'll take good care of her, Jody me and the lads are just off for the meet and greet but you need to start getting ready'. 

I nodded and turned to Tyler and gave him one last hug before saying 'You'd better go and find Mike and the others, I'll try and see you all after the show', I made my way backstage with Perri and kissed him quickly before he went off with Ash and the others for the meet and greet meanwhile I joined Starr and the others and started doing my hair and make-up Morgan turned to me and said 'Did you manage to sort things out with Tyler' I nodded and replied 'Yeah he's excepted that I'm with Perri and we've decided to remain best friends'.  

After curling my hair into soft bouncy curls I grabbed my make-up from my dance bag and applied a minimal layer of foundation and then I applied a copper glitter eye-shadow with some gold eye liner and abit of water-proof mascara because I knew I was likely to cry at some point during the show. I turned around and saw Perri walking over to me he sat on the chair beside me and kissed me on the right cheek and said 'You look great already, do you want a help to warm up' I nodded and said 'Yeah that would be great Perri thank you', I followed Perri over to where the yoga mats were laid out and Perri took me through his warm up routine. 

Perri's POV:

After I'd helped Jody warm up and I'd warmed up myself I got changed into my first outfit of the show, I then came out of my changing cubicle and saw Jody doing some pirouettes I walked over and said 'I cannot wait to do our first duet together tonight' Jody smiled and said 'Same here, you'd better go and join the others the shows about to start'. I gave Jody a quick kiss before running off beside Mitchell to join the others for the start of the show.

Tyler's POV:

I was completely in awe this show was incredible and when I saw Jody come on stage during the wild west dance I couldn't stop smiling, she looked incredible and the confidence was just oozing out of her. During the interval I went with Charlie to grab a drink whilst we were queuing Piper came over to me she said 'Tyler I've been waiting for you for an hour, we were meant to be going to the cinema together' I put my phone into my pocket and said 'Piper I'm sorry but this show is really important to me, and I really needed to apologise to Jody'. 

Piper pushed me away and said 'Do you still love Jody' I looked down at the floor and said 'No Jody's with Perri she's happy, but I don't think your the right girl for me Piper I'm sorry', this time she pushed me so hard that I fell over and hit my right side on a nearby table she got right into my face and said 'Your a nasty care kid and you always will be' . Charlie stepped in and said 'Oi that's enough leave him alone' I slowly pushed myself to my feet and me and Charlie went back to our seats for the second half. 

Jody's POV:

I was stood by the steps on the right side of the stage waiting for Perri to give me the signal to get into position for our duet, I turned my head to the left and saw my reflection in the mirror I barely recognised myself. My costume was a beautiful white dress with a slit down the left side and a pair of white shorts underneath, Jordan walked over and said 'Deep breath Jody you'll be fine'.

After what felt like ages the video on the screen and the voice-over of Ashley talking stopped and Perri gave me the queue and I walked on stage and stood in my position and waited for the music to start. 

After pulling off our last move which was a helicopter lift I felt tears of happiness falling down my cheeks Perri pulled me into a hug and held me tight, I stepped back and looked at Perri and said 'That was amazing, you were amazing. I love you do you know that'. Me and Perri looked at each-other feeling our connection growing stronger as we leaned in and our lips crashed together in a passionate kiss, setting off fire-works. 

Perri's POV:

Hearing the crowds cheering and clapping bought me and Jody back to reality I took hold of her left hand and said 'There's an audience out there', Jody smiled and said 'Yeah I know' Perri grabbed the microphone from the box and said 'Thank you guys for all your support, this duet means everything to me and Jody. For those of you who don't know this is Jody she's our newest female dancer and also my girlfriend, please give her another round of applause', I took Jody's hand and we ran off stage I quickly got changed and went back out onto stage with the others for the I see fire routine. 

I quickly glanced over to stage steps and saw Jody sat watching us dance, this routine for me was so powerful and full of emotion. 

Jody's POV:

After the last routine we all gathered on the stage as Ashley made an incredibly moving speech, I stood next to Perri and slid my left hand into his and we both looked at each-other and kissed again. After the speeches we all turned around and used our phones to take selfies with the audience in the background, before I ran off stage I ran to the front and gave Tyler a high five before quickly stepping back and waving to the audience and then disappearing off stage, Perri gently picked me up and spun me round before putting me down and saying 'You were amazing tonight' I shrugged my shoulders and said 'Really I thought I was all over the place'.

Perri kissed me on the lips and said 'Believe me you were perfect, the audience loved you Jody and I love you'. 

After we'd all got changed we made our way outside to the tour bus I said goodbye to Tyler and the others and then went to get on the tour bus, I stopped when I heard someone shouting my name I turned around and saw my other brother Luke running across the car park, I ran over to him and hugged him. 

Luke's POV:

Seeing my little sister Jody dance on stage with the best street dance crew in Britain made me feel so proud, after the show had finished I made my way out to stage door but I was too late and then someone pointed out the tour bus across the car park and that was when I saw her saying goodbye to Tyler and getting onto the bus with her new boyfriend Perri, I decided this was my chance to see her so I ran as fast as I could across the car park shouting her name. 

The moment Jody hugged me was incredible, I'd missed her so much since I'd been at university studying graphic design, we were stood talking when Perri walked over and said 'Jody who's this' Jody smiled and said 'Perri this is my other brother Luke, he's been at university studying graphic design'. I held my right hand out which Perri shook and I said 'It's great to meet you Perri, Jody I've got to get going but when you get back from tour we need to meet up for a proper catch-up'. 

Jody gave me another hug and then another Diversity dancer shouted 'Hey Jody Sam's stolen your lion king blanket' and with that Jody ran back to the tour bus Perri was about to follow her I stopped him and said 'Take care of her for me Perri' Perri nodded and said 'I promise I'll take great care of her, it's made her really happy seeing you tonight'. I smiled and said 'I never intended to stay away for so long, but now that I've finished uni I'm going to be around for her a lot more, anyway I'll let you go'.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 9.5K 24
Sloan Jensen a popular talk show host and relationship expert returns to her hometown of Alpharetta, GA. to save the marriage of a dear couple. Upon...
5.5K 1.1K 31
*3rd Place Winner-The Writer's Award 2021* "I see bright flashing lights. Emergency lights. I'm on the pavement. It's raining. I hear voices of EMTs...
40.1K 444 20
Being part of The Next Step Dance Studio is a dream coming true. She still can't believe she got in. But even though it all sounds amazing, it's not...
17.5K 1.1K 36
(#2 Book in the dance series.) Lea Rovera is a 24 y/o aspiring artist that has been inseparable from her best friend Estelle Beaufort at The Pink Ros...