Casualty of Chance

By GhostlyTeaCups

Mckenna Munson was just your ordinary twenty-eight-year-old living up life until her only enemy, an ex-boyfri... More

Author's Note:
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Epilogue
Author's Final Note:

Chapter One

3.2K 70 0
By GhostlyTeaCups

                                                                 ~Mckenna~

I stood sweeping the floors of my shop, humming one of my favorite tunes from my cell phone. It was a long day's work I was exhausted cutting hair, small shop talk with some of my customers and most of all making them even more beautiful. As I continue sweeping sort of dancing with the broom I heard my song pause with the ringtone from my cellphone. I looked over to see who was calling," Jesus dad," I mumble to myself annoyed as I continue my task. I barely knew anything about my father, it had only been about a year since I've encountered him. For the rest of those twenty-eight years, I grew up being raised by my mother, who tragically passed last year. It was a hole in my heart that I pushed me to find him. What I didn't want was to be dragged into a shitshow from his motorcycle club.

I continue the task at hand, "He'll leave a voice mail," I thought to myself sighing. If it wasn't one thing it was the other one and currently, he and I aren't on speaking terms. I could hear the sound of a bell ringing, "Sorry we're closed," I yelled thinking I had already locked the door and flip the open to close sign. I was already grabbing the dustpan dropping the hair into the trash before realizing that my visitors haven't left. "I said we're closed," I repeated again looking directly at the two strange men standing in silence blocking the door. I despised repeating myself it was the lack of patience that maybe I had gotten from my mother. "Can I help you," my tone was irritated it was then I realized the nice metal bat that one of the strangers were carrying. "Shit," I slung my broom snatching my cell before bolting to the door. I knew they were treading behind so I slammed the door, locking it. My hands shook as I dialed the numbers I remembered by heart, I didn't give a shit how mad I was at him.

"Hello," a man spoke giving me goosebumps I knew despite our chaotic uncertain relationship I could pass on the message. "Tiggy," I replied my voice was shaking," Look I kind of have a tiny problem." "What tiny problem Mckenna," he questions it's been about a month since I ran him out of my shop. "Oh you know," sarcasm filled my voice as I shoved some stuff from storage behind with the loud sounds of one of my intruders beating the door with a bat. "What the hell is that," He raised his voice probably perplexed on what the fuck was going on. "Gotta go," I slid up the back window trying to crawl out without breaking my neck," by any chance has your club pissed off anyone lately?" "I don't know Mckenna," he was getting irritated I know my messages were being a little cryptic, but I didn't have much time. "Right," I fell out of the window just in time," got to go Tiggy." I hung up before he could answer. I landed from a tiny drop to the pavement floor, my only option was to run like hell, to get out into the public so I could blend it. I was so close to making it until I felt a pair of large hands grab my shoulders pulling me back and slamming my back against the wall.

I gasped trying to get air as I recognized the face that only existed in my nightmares. Flashbacks of being eighteen again, boozing it up, snorting whatever drug I could get my hands on. It was a dark time for me, I honestly thought I was madly in love, but only to be played the fool once he started handing me out for cash to his friends. My heart pounded as I stood frozen, still trying to catch my breath. The man leans in whispering in my ear, "Don't make a scene Mckenna," he pulls back smiling," or else it'll become so much worse." He takes my arm, bruising it from his hard grip and lead me back into my shop, I was astonished how he found me. Dumbfounded I followed, trying to keep his pace as we walked back into the entrance of my shop. Fear that was what engulfed me, I had never been afraid of any man that was until I met him. "Boss," one of his goons spoke interrupting my horrid memories from my past," We tried to get her. She ran away." He tugs my arm forcing me to come in further into my salon. "Sit," his voice was thick, foreign a voice that seduce any kind of woman, especially the navie ones.

I don't know what possessed me, but I followed what he commanded. I looked up at my reflection noticing the tears forming. I was terrified, words weren't able to escape from my lips. "What the hell do you want," my voice was soft it almost startled me I wasn't planning on giving him the satisfaction of getting under my skin. "You lovely," he spoke playing with my raspberry plum colored hair," such a terrible choice of color. You were such a beautiful blonde." "Well I'm completely happy with it," I pop off unamused by his fingers playing with my hair," last time I checked we were over." His gripped tighten as he leans down nibbling my neck as one hand grabs my hair harder," wrong you're still my girl. In fact, I gave everything to you babe." I shove his hands off of me in disgust standing and turning into his direction," Everything, huh." I laughed in amusement," I was eighteen when we got together you were what twenty-five. Last time I checked Warren you kept me drugged up and sold me to your so-called friends so they could do whatever they wanted." He walks closer to me," sweetheart you don't have any other options," he smiles back at me," now time to go home or else I'll make sure this little business establishment of your sinks along with telling the cops about your probation violation.

I was running out of options, I had to think of something quick, I noticed a pair of hairdressing scissors nearby at my station. I walk over biting my lip as if I was thinking of a careful to answer Warren. I let out a frustrated sigh realizing a pair of hairdressing scissors beneath my fingertips. I felt a hand on my shoulder from Warren," baby stop being such a tease. Stop resisting go home where you belong." I put on my fake face turning, hiding the scissors," fine," I answer my voice was sultry, my large doe brown eyes, "I'm sorry I was such a bad girl by running from you." I give a pout that any guy would desire. "Good girl," he pulls me closer grabbing my ass, he pulled me for a long kiss. This was it I slid my hands up his side only to use with all my force to stab him. He screams with a mixture of pain and anger this was my chance to getaway. I make my run until one of his followers hit me in the face. I could feel the blood dripping from my nose as I hit the ground, being dragged by the hair towards Warren. "Boss what do we do with her," the one that didn't have my hair spoke. I watched Warren pull out the knife from his side, "send in the doctor, make sure you dispose of her body." Before he decides to leave Warren leans over to me with the pair of scissors," Hold her," he commands," you like stabbing people with sharp objects. Here." I felt a sting against my cheek, more blood trickles I knew if I survived this I was going to have a few stitches and a gnarly scar.

"Call now," Warren whispers to the other," make sure she suffers as much as you can inflect." Fear at this point engulfed me I was lying on my salon's floor, bleeding from my cheek and nose. I knew what Warren intended he didn't just want me out of the picture since I declared I wasn't his, but even worse I would suffer before I meet the reaper. My heart pounded like it was about to explode in my chest as I was being led into the back, hidden in the very room I tried to escape from. They unzipped my dress exposing my bra and boyshorts as they let if fall upon the ground after the tied my wrist into the air. My chest was completely tight, my stomach sank, "so this is how I was meet death," I thought to myself taking a deep breath reflecting on every action I had done. Panic overwhelmed me as an older man dressed in a pair of black slacks and a striped shirt walks in carrying a forest green medical bag. Terror flooded my eyes as the memories of his previous victims that I had seen being in this position. It wasn't good, I tried to move seeing if I could break the rope, but no luck. "Out," the doctor commanded his tone was so cold I watched the other two men leave.  He sets everything up with what little room he has and before he began he turns on the radio so nobody could hear my screams.

He sliced into my flesh, burned what he could before he decided to use any other form of torture methods that he could come up with. I was at a loss of what sick fuck could possibly do this, but even after I still kept it together. At some point the pain just becomes numb, you get yourself in a mindset for them to do their worse. "Hmm," the good doctor spoke running out of ideas of what he could do," you are stronger than some of my other patients. Maybe this will make you give." I felt a shock go throughout my body forcing me to scream, the scent of burning flesh filled my nostrils and  I was starting to feel like I was going to throw up. The doctor grew tired of these games, I apparently was such the challenge. "What of this," he injected a strange substance into my veins I could feel a rush of pain and nightmares of a bad trip. Physical pain wasn't what made me want to die it was the psychological shit that tipped me over the edge. "Excellent," he smiles evily, "this is only the beginning."

My body felt cold, stiff I wasn't even sure if I was even alive anymore. All I can recall were of someone carrying me and then there was darkness again. I laid silently catching the scent of rubber and gasoline. "Tig," I thought to myself staring off into nowhere, I knew my time was slowly running out. The memories of meeting him for the first time sent a smile upon my face and even more tears into my eyes. This was it if I could have my last memory before dying that would be it. The time I shared with him, it felt like a dream. I could feel light upon my face and the sound of a trunk opening. I felt being tossed upon the concrete, the sound of the city flooded my ears and the sound of a car leaving. I could hear the screams of strangers and felt a hand upon my skin. "Hey stay with me," a stranger's voice spoke I was too weak to hold my head up," I called 911 someone is on their way to help you." "Shit this is Munson's kid," another voice spoke before I faded into complete darkness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.8K 2.2K 25
Gia is set up by her best friend and taped. When a leather clad biker finds her and takes her in, will she find a family she never had or will she fi...
23.5K 643 17
Denni Munson finds herself back into the realm of the Sons Of Anarchy and has her sights set on a certain dark tattooed member .
39.2K 1K 29
When Julie is traded to the SONS to cover her father's debt, one SON claims her to keep his word of keeping her safe. See what happens as she adjusts...
73.5K 1.2K 22
When she's saved from her abusive boyfriend, she finds her knight in black leather but will he be good to her or will he go back to his old ways?