Henny, Caffeine, Green & Nico...

By Miss_Hoodnificent

Why not tap into the early love - hate story of Arlie and Heather from my "Thug Love Series"? *вe ѕυre тo нa... More

Introduction
I'm Very Lucky
And Then There Was Ivette Where Heather Wasn't
There Is Only One Reason Why I Love Showers...With Ivette
I Will Never Learn My Lesson Because Of Love. So Fuck Love.
Miss Me With It
That Snitch Game Too Much On Point
Decisions I May Regret Later
This Is Now My- Our Life

I Hate That You're Right

3.3K 170 46
By Miss_Hoodnificent

Henny, Caffeine, Green & Nicotine: I Hate That You're Right

~2 Weeks Later~
~Arlie P.O.V.~

"So your birthday is just a month away. You excited?" Ivette asked as I laid my head on her lap. Summer was always my favorite because it was hot weather and my birthday was right in the middle of summer.

"Yeah I'm excited. Another year older and another year I put to the past. Her hand running through my hair felt real good. Since being with Ivette, I've been a lot happier as a person. We haven't had any bullshit between us and it was just a nice relationship.

"Do you have any plans?" They involve you, my room, and us between the sheets.

"Yes but I ain't gonna tell you my birthday plans yet. I'm sure Lexis, Javier, and Varo got something in mind too." Birthday Shoot Up with BB guns. I already know and I'm prepared.

"Am I involved?"

"Of course you are." One of the best things about Lexis being in charge of IRG, is he doesn't make us go out and sell. He has other niggas for that and that means I can lay on Ivette's lap, under a tree doing absolutely nothing and still get money. That's what I loved.

"You know it's gonna start getting dark soon. Wanna come back to my house? My Mom is still at work." Why the hell we still sittin' here then?

"You know I'm game." I got up and helped her up next.

"I need to take a shower though." Girl, you know you're setting yourself up for some situation you know I can't be having. I could literally already feel the hot water against my back and her nails digging into my neck just because she aaid that one sentence.

"I'ma need one too. Share a shower 'cause we stay tryin' to save the environment." I said as our fingers intertwined and we began to walk in the direction of her house.

"Since when were you environmentally friendly-"

"Since you mentioned you needed a shower and the thoughts and feelings I got right now make me want to go green." She let out a laugh and I saw her cheeks turn a little pink. "Was it that funny it had you blush a little?" I asked looking down at her.

"It was really funny and it brought me back to the last time you and I shared a shower."

"It's cute how you're shy when it comes to sex." I sure as hell ain't. I stay wanting to try new things and such but she ain't like that which ain't a problem at all.

***

"I love the way your hair stick to your body like that." I said as I pulled her more under the water with me.

"I love seeing the water roll down your chest." She said reaching up to kiss me. Her hands were originally around my neck but she was lettin' 'em slide down a lot lower.

"You want another round? I thought two would be enough before you tapped out." I said kissing on her neck and up behind her ear.

"I'm not looking for another round. Believe me I did tap out but I just want a feel of what's mine." I peeped that 'what's mine', Ivette.

"We needa get out of the shower though. I 'ont know about you but my hands are prunin'." I said pulling away from her to turn off the shower. Cutting off the hot water, she clung to me which had me laugh. "Why you clung to me?"

"I'm cold and you're warm." Shaking my head, I peeled her off and reached to the counter, handing her a towel. "Thank you." I nodded and grabbed a towel for myself.

We were settled on her bed and she actually a split second away from knocking out. I don't blame her, I'm hella tired too but I gotta get home, she ain't got a lock on her door and the last thing we need is her Mom coming in here while I'm in Ivette's bed.

My phone vibrated and I pulled out my phone to see a text from Heather? I haven't talked to her in a while... What the fuck?

11:54 p.m. Heather: Hey you (:

11:55 p.m. Me: ... The Fuck You Want? -_-

11:57 p.m. Heather: I miss talking to you... What are you up to?

11:58 p.m. Me: With My Girlfriend. Go Away.

11:59 p.m. Heather: [Attached Image]

Oh for fucks sake.

12:00 a.m. Me: Is That You Right This Second? O.O

12:00 a.m. Heather: Mhm ;)

12:01 a.m. Heather: You should come visit real quick so we can catch up

12:02 a.m. Me: Nope. I'm Heading Home. Bye.

I exited out of Heather's messages and reached over to give Ivette a kiss on her cheek before leaving her room.

Throughout the entire walk back home, Heather kept texting me. I didn't even as much as pull my phone back out of my pocket, I don't wanna know what she has to say so I'm good.

Crawling through my window, I stripped down to just my boxers and climbed into bed, setting my phone on my nightstand, where it continued to vibrate. Aldo came walking into my room rubbing his eyes.

"What's up with your phone?" I grabbed it and tossed it to him.

"You tell me." I said with a small laugh. Last thing I needed was Mom waking up and yelling at me for some stupid shit. "What she saying?"

"It ain't what she saying, it's what she showing. What the fuck." He said as I watched him scroll. "You got like 20 nudes from Heather-"

"Really?" He nodded. "I ain't surprised. When you're done looking at my exposed Ex can you put my phone back on my nightstand? That'd be great." I rolled over onto my side, turning my back to Aldo and fell asleep.

~A Few Days Later~

I exhaled slowly so the smoke left my mouth smoothly. I smiled when I saw Varo messing with his BB gun.

"What are you doing to it?" I asked before taking another drag. It's been a while since I've been high and I was missing it a little too much.

"I need that aiming thing on it. Knowing you, you're gonna run and I need that aiming thing. I get 15 BB's, I'm not wasting a single one." He said with all his focus on the BB gun. I just shook my head with a laugh. "I neec Javier, he got his on perfectly and I can't figure this shit out."

"'Cause you're dumb." I said breathing out a few smoke rings. I felt him lung at me, knocking us both backwards in my chair. I just continued laughing as I watched the table fall over and all his BB gun parts scatter around.

"Shit!"

"Point proven." I said still laughing to where I had tears coming from the outer corners of my eyes. I stood up and brushed off whatever shit stuck onto me.

"Hate you Arlie."

"Love you more, Varo." Lexis came walking up and had a seat next to me. "Aye Lexis."

"Aye, what's good?"

"I'm leaving. I gotta talk to Elia." Varo said putting all the pieces in his backpack. "By talk I mean fuck."

"You ain't ever lied. See ya Varo." Lexis said. "What about you?"

"Trynna get high as a plane." I shrugged. He took my blunt and put it out. Aye, that was some good shit.

"Not no more. What's new?" I handed him my phone and watched him scroll. "You asked for a lot-"

"I ain't ask for a single one. We've been talking a lot since then though. Was thinkin' about kicking it with her later."

"Ain't she with Joey?" I shook my head. "He back in juvy huh?" I nodded. "She tell you that?" I nodded again.

"I got both Ivette and Heather saying "I Love You"." That's never a good situation. Ever.

"You in a situation. Well I'm glad to say I ain't apart of that." Lucky you. "You seen Christian?"

"He with Nitty." I said with a laugh. "Christian got a 7 year old boy rollin' with him and I find that too funny."

"Nitty?" I nodded. "He in NBG?" I nodded. "Oh shit, where they at?"

"Christian's house. Mr. and Mrs. Jenkins ain't home, so I'd go now. Or else Mr. Jenkins gon' flip." He nodded his head and dapped me before getting up and walking away from the table.

Now I was alone. I didn't like being alone.

I was walking to Ivette's house, because why the hell not? We were gonna go to a movie and then my phone vibrated again. Must be Ivette, she was supposed to text me when she was already outside on her porch.

4:35 p.m. Heather: [Attached Image] Ohhh Arlieee.... You should fix this

I damn near threw my phone into far and beyond.

4:43 p.m. Me: [Attached Image] See What You Just Caused Through My Shorts? Smh.

4:44 p.m. Heather: Well then come thruuu, your situation can fix my problem and the solution to your problem is my problem.

God Dammit.

4:45 p.m. Me: Aye Ivette, I'm Not Gonna Be Able To Make It. We Can Go Another Day, Aight?

4:46 p.m. Ivette💖: Okay, text me later :*

4:47 p.m. Me: I Will.

Hopping over a fence in a nearby alley, I was just a little ways away from Heather's house.

***

"You are why I have problems." I said laying under the covers in her bed. She had her arms around me and her head resting on my chest.

"You have no problems."

"Yeah I do, because I keep coming right back to a situation that involves you. No sane person does this." I breathed out on a deep exhale.

"It's because you love me." She said with a smile.

This was the one time where you're right and I hate that you're right.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 6.4K 26
Aaleyah, 25, had her eyes on Quay, 26, for years, when they finally became face to face at a baby shower. Before the night ended, they weren't face t...
54.5K 1.3K 94
Welcome to my life , the life of Rem, the life where there's nothing but pain and coldness. (Trigger warning!!!!) (Sequel is added at the end of mon...
Sextasy By Miss G

Fanfiction

474K 4.8K 12
Part 2 To "X-Tra Credit" For Those Who Enjoyed That Book, Here's Part 2 To It. Read "X-Tra Credit" First, And It Would Help If You Read My "Thug Love...
221K 8.3K 40
Very broken but bougie girl & Very mean and attractive hood nigga book one: Been Away book two: Adore You PSA: VERY MATURE LANGUAGE, MENTAL HEALTH IS...