Supernatural sister imagines

Bởi cab1006

a lot of mostly fluffy imagines Xem Thêm

Sleep
Carry me
Math
First word
The Dean Experience
How they get you to sleep
18 going on 4
Sickly
Flo Train
Grown Up
IMPORTANT QUICK AN
Left
How they met you
Thunder
(Preference) Nicknames
Dyslexia
Please Read! :)
Jacky boy
I Need to Stay Awake
Snow Day
Jacky Boy pt2
Growing Up Winchester
Growing Up Winchester #2
Cat Trouble
Bullies
Carrying You to Bed
Update
Deans real email!
Imagine...texting TFW2.0
Bunk Beds
ill be back soon...🤞🏻
Guardian Angel
Tik tok and deans not so hidden email
New Story for Another Fandom

Shy

2.9K 47 5
Bởi cab1006

you are 6 years old
________________

  For once you, Sam, Dean and John are going to a diner for a family dinner. You were jumping and running around the motel room all day well until Dean could settle you down. He picked you up and set you on the table so he can help put on your shoes.

"D! will they have chicken nuggets?" you asked

"maybe" he said tying up your shoes.

"How about pie? will they have pie?"

"Oh they better" Dean finished up putting on your shoes and helped you down. "Sam you ready?" Dean asked knocking on the bathroom door.

"One minute!" Sam replied muffled by the door

"Here munchkin you need a coat" Dean grabbed you winter coat and helped you put it on. he kneeled down to your level and zipped it up for you. Sam finally came out of the bathroom and you all met John outside in the Impala. Sam opened the door and you hopped it and then he sat beside you. Dean got into the passenger seat.

Once you got to the diner you held both Sam and Deans hands as the swung you as you guys walked up to the door. John opened the door and you entered the diner walking between your brothers. The diner was crowded and you didn't like it. You quickly grabbed Sam's fingers with your tiny hand and he smiled down at you. Walking to the booth you accidentally bumped into a large man and he looked pissed.

"Watch where you're going kid." he snapped at you.

"sorry." you mumbled grabbing Sam's hand a little tighter. But Dean was not having it, He stopped the man.

"talk to her like that again and that'll be the last thing you say. Got it?" Dean told the man with angry in his eyes. If looks could kill the man would be 10 feet under already. After that little ordeal you all sat down at the booth. Sam sat next to you, Dean across from you and John next to Dean. The waitress came over and gave out the menus and took your drink orders. Sam ordered a (favorite drink) for you because you're too shy to order. You looked through the menu looking for something you wanted. Apparently this diner does not have chicken nuggets.

"What are you going to get Yn?" Sam asked.

"I don't know, they don't have chicken nuggets." you replied.

"They have chicken tenders, it's the same just a different shape" He pointed to the chicken fingers on the menu.

"it's not the same" you sighed.

"Trust me you'll like it. it all tastes the same."

"but nuggets are better!" you protested.

"Yn! enough just get the damn tenders" John snapped. Deans jaw clenched and gripped the menu tighter. Sam stared at him with disbelief. The boys knew not to fight with John while you were around or out in public. You slouched down and fiddled with the menu not daring to look up at anyone.

"N/N! they have Mac n Cheese! you love Mac n Cheese, do you want that? Sam asked trying clear some of the tension.

You looked up at him and smiled slightly and nodded. The waitress can back with the drinks and took orders. John and Dean got burgers. Sam got a salad and Sam ordered you your mac n cheese. When Sam said you order you could feel your cheeks heat up while you stared at the table not wanting to look in the eyes of the waitress. You are extremely shy especially in public. You barely talk when other people are around but you don't mind, you're in your own little happy world. On the other hand though when your alone with just your family you are one 'Chatty Cathy'. She wrote down the orders and walked away. All three men were talking about stuff that you really didn't care about so you decided to tune them out while you played with the sugar packets. At some point Sam's hand found the ends of your hair and began to lightly play with them.

you took a napkin and a crayon that you had in your pocket and drew two lines down and two line across so it made nine different squares. Then you drew an X in the middle box and pushed the napkin towards Dean beaming brightly at him. He smiled and took the crayon from your hand and drew an O in the top right corner. Next you but an X underneath your original X. Dean put an O in the top middle column blocking you from winning. you pouted a bit but your next move you put an X in the top left so you blocked Dean from winning. Dean put an O on the bottom left corner. Finally you but an X in the bottom right corner.

"Three in a row! I win D!!" you bounced up and down in your seat giggling.

"You're to good at this game munchkin" Dean said nonchalantly and took a sip of his soda.

"Sammy look! i won!" you smiled and shoved the napkin in his face showing your victory.

"That's great sweetheart, i'm really proud" Sam smiled at you. Then the waitress came back with the food and everyone ate and enjoyed the rest of the night.

———————
4 years later
you are now 10
Sam is 22
Dean is 26

  You were peaceful sleeping in a motel bed when your big doofus of a brother shook you awake.

"Yn" Dean said gently. "Get up its time to go"

"why? where are we going?" you sleepily mumbled.

"Stanford"

  That one word got you to shoot up instantly.

"we are going to get Sam? why what's wrong?"

"I need him to help me find dad. let's go we are leaving in 5"

you groaned but did what Dean said and then you were off to Stanford and you were scared. You love Sam but you haven't seen him in two years, what if he changed? what if he doesn't like you anymore? Maybe he forgot about you?

"What are you thinking about kiddo?" Dean asked and glanced at you then back to the rode.

"Nothing" you mumbled

"You're awfully quiet"

  Even though you are a very shy and quiet person, you talk all the time when you're just with your brothers.

"I'm just tired" you told Dean and he sighed. A couple of minutes of silence went by until Dean spoke up again.

"Are you nervous to see Sam? He asked

"Yea...How did you know?" you asked.

"I know everything."

"Everything?"

"yes everything"

"like everything in the whole would?"

"yea sure kid"

"ok what's ummmm 37x43?"

"alright you got me maybe i don't know everything but i know everything about my baby sister, like when she is nervous so please Yn tell me why you are nervous to see Sam?"

You let out a long sigh and look at you hands "what if he doesn't like us anymore? I feel like he completely forgot about us." Dean look at you shocked for a moment but reached over and grabbed your hand.

"why would you ever think that? Sam loves you so much, he would never forget you. ever."

"okay" you mumbled. Then Dean took his one hand and pulled you closer to him. You lead your head on his chest while he wrapped his arm around you. keeping one hand on the wheel and eyes on the rode.

Now at Stanford Sam and Dean fought. Dean pinned Sam down.

"Woah easy tiger" Dean smiles

"Dean? you scared the crap out of me!" Sam states

"Thats cause your out a practice" Then Sam flips Dean over.

"Or not" Dean laughs "get off of me" They both get up

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"Well i was looking for a beer"

"what the hell are you doing here?"

"Okay, Okay, i came here to talk."

"um, the phone?"

"If i called would you of picked up?"

Sam finally takes notice of you in the corner looking at the ground.

"Yn?" Sam said

"Hi Sammy" you said quietly and slowly made your way to where Dean is. Sams heart melts at his old nickname.

"you got so big" Sam smiled slightly. the a blonde women came out and you went closer to Dean. Dean stroked your head reassuringly.

"Sam?" the lady said

"Jess. Hey. Dean, Yn, this is my girlfriend Jessica." Sam said

"Wait, you're brother and sister?" Jess said.

"Oh i love the smurfs. let me tell you, you are way out of my league for my brother." Dean smirks.

"let me go put something on" Jess said awkwardly.

"Oh no i wouldn't dream of it. Anyway i gotta borrow your boyfriend here, to talk about some family business."

(blah blah blah blah blah, i'm lazy so i'm not writing out the rest of the scene )

Once outside Sam tries talking to you but you keep giving him short answers.

"How have you been?" Sam asked you.

"Good" you mumbled.

"How's school?"

"It's been ok"

"Everything ok?" you didn't respond that time you just nodded. Dean steps in and crouches down to your level.

"How about you wait in the car while i talk to Sammy, ok princess?" Dean asked. you nodded and headed back to the Impala.

"Is she ok?" Sam asked

"Yes, listen dude she's just nervous." Dean said

"why is she nervous?"

"She told me she was afraid that you don't like her anymore."

"how could i not like her! she's my sunshine! She won't even talk to me anymore. It's how she acts when she is around people she doesn't know. I thought maybe it was because Jess was in the room but out here she was acting the same. I'm her brother she shouldn't be afraid of me!"

"Relax, she's not afraid. She'll warm up to you, just give her time. Now all you have to do is be your normal Sammy self in front of her and she's be back to normal."

With a huff Sam trudged to the car. You were in the back seat listening to your iPod and watching your brothers bicker. They both go into the car and then you were off to Jericho. About an hour into the drive Dean had to stop for gas and some snacks. Sam turned around to look at you.

"What are you listening to shortstack?" Sam asked. you blushed slightly at your old nickname.

"Beauty and the Beast soundtrack" you replied "Do you want to listen to it with me?"

"Sure cupcake." Sam really doesn't want to listen to some disney music that he heard a thousand times already but you were finally opening up to him again. You climbed over the seat and sat next to him and gave him an earbud.

  When Dean came back we smiled at his two siblings bonding again. Dean passed
you a bag of (your favorite chips) and went to pump some gas. You tried to open the bag but you couldn't so you asked Sam to open it and he gladly did.

You ate your chips and cuddled next to your big brother for the rest of the ride enjoying the soft disney music that played in your ear. While listening to the next disney album started you started to feel sleepy.

"Sammy," you softly spoke and Sam hummed in response. "I missed you." you told him.

"I missed you too baby girl and don't ever think for one second i'll ever forget you." Sam said and tucked a strand of hair behind your ear.

"I love you" you said as you snuggled deeper into his chest.

"I love you too." Sam continued to pet your head which eventually lulled you into a deep peaceful sleep.

————

an: sorry it's taking to long to update! i've been busy with school Hope you enjoyed

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

3.7K 146 26
𝘿𝙀𝘼𝙉 𝙒𝙄𝙉𝘾𝙃𝙀𝙎𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙭 𝙁𝙀𝙈𝘼𝙇𝙀!𝙊𝘾 𝘚08 ~ 𝘚10 ♡︎ 𝘚𝘔𝘜𝘛𝘛𝘠 18+ 𝙁𝙄𝙍𝙎𝙏 𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙆 𝙊𝙁 𝙏𝙃𝙀 "𝘽𝙇𝙊𝙊𝘿𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙎" 𝙎𝙀𝙍𝙄𝙀�...
539 67 14
Just like the title says, but will have some platonic Cockles and some Sam and Dean brotherly shots and all
16K 181 25
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬�...
329K 8.7K 17
A series of Supernatural reader x character oneshots. Update: I left the fandom a long time ago so don't expect me to update this anymore lmao so...