Drawn to Darkness (creepypast...

Autorstwa XirTedak

I've seen a lot of cp x reader story's but there mostly genderbent so I'm making it with how they are regular... Więcej

creepypasta cast
creepypasta cast 2
chapter 1: lost in the woods
chapter 2: once friendly now deadly
Chapter 3: karma and revenge pt. 1
Chapter 3: Karma and Revenge pt 2
Chapter 4: Tick Tock beware of the clock
Chapter 5: Becoming a Proxy and First Mission
CHAPTER REVISIT
Chapter 6: Kings Game 🍋18+🍋 part 1
Chapter 6: Kings Game 🍋18+🍋 part 2
Chapter 7: The Trap and Escape part 1
Chapter 7: The Trap and Escape part 2
Chapter 8: A New Enemy
Chapter 9: Capture and Realization Part 1
Chapter 9: Capture and Realization part 3
Chapter 9: Capture and Realization part 4
Chapter 9: Capture and Realization final
Chapter 10: The Truth Revealed
story ideas
Bouns chapter: Specal
Chalter 11: Dark Side
Chapter 12: Grudges and a Solution
Chapter 13: Thirst for Blood
new years special
Not a Hiatus but...
question?

Chapter 9: Capture and Realization part 2

959 14 2
Autorstwa XirTedak

....
Yeah im not even gonna try and excuse my serve lateness and we're going to start the show!

[Y/n pov - 2 hours later]

It had been some time since my fight with Zero and I was in my room getting ready for our day of scouting, after finishing prepping i went to the living room to rest as I still had a few days before it was me and had to be together. On my way there I ran into Jeff and Sally. "Hey, guys where you off too?" They looked back "Oh hey Y/n. We're just going to relax in the living room, wanna join?" Sally asked as you knelt down to Sally's height and patted her head. "Sure i don't mind i was heading there anyway." as we made our to downstairs to the living room i could hear faint screaming "Does anyone hear that screaming?" I asked. "That's probably Jill torturing one of her victims." Jeff says as he lets out a dark chuckle. "How does she..." you were quickly cut off by Sally. "Do you really want to know?" "Your right I dont, let's just go." We got to the living room and chilled the rest of the day.

[Timeskip]

(A/N the next part will daily time skips cuz I don't feel like uploading small chapters also im giving them team names these are ship names)

[Day 1 - Patrol- Mistwork]

Clockwork's PoV

My body slowly stirred from sleep as beams of sunlight peered through my curtains. "Mmm..." I turn my face as the light hit my face getting up from my bed. I didn't feel like getting out of bed till i heard a rumble and realized it was my stomach.

I put my hand on my stomach trying to calm the rumbling coming from my body  "There better be food ready for breakfast or someone is getting a knife to the gut...." I mumble as I left my room, walking downstairs. Once downstairs i cook smell the scent of mouth-watering food being cooked as i and a few other of the pastas groggily walking to the kitchen. We walked in to find Mist and Jill cooking breakfast. 

As we all sat at the table and start eating and making small conversation I here Y/n ask a question. "So who is Jane the killer? She seems to have connections to some people here." He asks as some of us looked at each, then Sally secretly pointed at Jeff and Mist with a smug look on her indicating that they knew something.

Jeff glared at Sally before sighing as mist just chuckled. Jeff look then looked around and spoke. "Most of you already know my past with that bitch. But I guess some of you don't..." He said as Mist spoke after. "Our run-ins with Jane are complicated so it may not be the best explanations but we'll try." Mist said as she then looked at Y/n before taking a deep breath. "I guess I'll start at the beginning. I wasn't always a part of slender's mansion, in fact, i was a rogue killer living in a different part of the forest before i met him." "Wait there are rouge killers?" Mist glared at Y/n with a hint bloodlust saying death awaits for him if he interrupted her again. Y/n swallowed his saliva as he shrank back in his seat. Mist looked away and continued. "As I was saying, the first time I met Jane was before I joined slender she was recruiting killers and monster that Zalgo wanted." Everyone had a nervous look on there face at the mention of his name except Y/n who looked confused. "i remember this one time Jane tried to get me to leave Slender..."

[Flashback - 3 Weeks After Jane and Mist first met]

 The Moon was full, shining brightly through the high tree line from the cloudless, star-filled sky; the perfect night for a hunt and that's exactly what I was doing.

This Pig, that's what he looked like -- Fat, Triple-Chin, Wet Sweat Pockets under his neck and armpits, reeking of old food and washed clothes. While he looked just like one, his actions that the cake - He worked as a Daycare Worker, dealing with the innocent ones (Children); he loved it, it was the perfect hunting ground. Every day brought a new victim. Everyday innocence was lost and his overseers didn't do a damn thing about it, then he would go home and do it again, but this time, to his own. It was sickening, he was a parasite and all parasites are meant to be exterminated.

He was heaving heavily as he tried to run away from me, he doesn't get far and it's quite amusing watching his rolls jiggle with every heavy step. Eventually, he tripped over a hidden root. I decided I was done playing with my food; time for the main course.

I stepped out of the shadows, glaring at the Ruiner of Innocence; he knew who I was... and what I was there to do. He started to crawl back in the mud, just like the disgusting swine he was. "Please... don't kill me! I have a family! A job I love!" He dares...?!

"A Job? More like a Hunting Ground. How do you like it?! Being on the ground, begging me to spare you the torture; just like your victims begged you?!" I barked at him; I think he pissed himself. "Doesn't matter... It's time for retribution for the innocent ones you ruined with your flesh..." I flashed my clawed gloves and crouched down. "You took innocence...now...THE WILDS TAKE YOU!!!" I lunged at him, the tip of my clawed gloves aimed right at his belly but just before I come to slice him open, a blur of black bolted from the bushes and knocked me into a tree a few feet from my prey. 

The impact dazed me a for a brief moment before I shook it off and looked to see what hit me, I growled; the pale face, the black leather attire, the soulless black eyes --Jane The Killer.

"You dare interrupt my hunt, Jane? What the hell are you even doing here?" I snarled at her while rising to my feet. "I'm pretty sure you know why I'm here, Hound." Oh, that again?

"I told you before and I'll tell you again - I have no interest to work for your Master! He is an abomination that kills all, I kill only those who deserve it like this piece of...!" I was going to gesture towards my victim that should have been shaking under the tree, but he was not! He was gone!

"What?! My Quarry!" I started looking around, sniffing, hoping to catch his scent but it was gone as well! How did that fat bastard get away so fast?! 

"The Fat Man? He made a run for it after I tackled you, I needed your undivided attention; so you lost your quarry for the night. Now, lis..." I cut her off by returning the favor. I tackled her into the nearest tree I saw but I held her there by pressing my forearm against her throat, almost cutting off her air.

"No. You listen. I told you, I'm not interested! I'll never be interested! Now, that fat fuck got away and he could hurt more children; I'm not going to let that happen." I point my claws near her eyes. "This is your last warning - Don't come after me again. Don't try to recruit me...or I will make sure that the wilds take you too." With a swift change, I turned into my shadow wolf form and bolted down the trail. I had to find him. He needed to pay.

[Flashback end]

"And that's what happened but even after that she would still persist in trying to get me to join her for a while now." she explained. "there also was another time she tried to convince me to leave to Slender while she left Zalgo." Everyone looked shocked including Slender. "What happened after that?" Sally asked. "Well..."

[Flashback Begin]

I loved nights like this - An Empty Sky full of stars & the crescent moon shining brightly. It's been a while since I've managed to just watch the stars since joining Slenderman as a proxy, I must admit I was skeptical about it at first but being a part of the Creepypastas...part of the family... it's better just hunting alone. They are all so interesting in their own ways... especially her - Natalie a.k.a. Clockwork. I've never met anyone like her, she's... one of a kind. My mind was drifting to the thoughts of the upcoming hunt with her and... 

 *Twig Snaps*

My head darted in the direction of the sound and my one organic eye looked into the darkness, a breeze blow by and carried a scent with it. I eased up and looked back at the stars. "Come out. I know you are there, Jane."

She did. Same attire and knife in her holster but the look on her face was different than the other times I saw her. What was different?

"How did you know I was there?" She asked. "The wind carried your scent. You can't hide from the Mistwalker; I thought you would know that by now. The real question is what are you doing here? This is Slenderman's Territory. You're an enemy proxy; I should kill you for trespassing." I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Then why don't you?" She asked again.

"I'm curious as to why you are here. Go on. Tell me." I said. She shifted a bit before she spoke."I want to leave Zaglo...and...I want you to leave Slenderman." I raised my eyebrow. What?

Did I just hear her correctly? She wants to be free of Zalgo? That I understand but what does that have to do with me leaving Slenderman? "What do you mean by that? You have the will to leave Zaglo if you want to but what makes you think that I would leave Slenderman's Mansion?"

I asked with a raised eyebrow; she looked stunned by my response."What? But... didn't he force you to join?" She asked."No. He offered and I wanted to know what it was like to be in a group. It's better than being a lone Hunter. I have a pack. A home. I'm not giving that up." I announced. I sensed a change, she was not happy with my answer.

"But! But I can be your pack! I can be your home! We can be the best Hunter Duo in the world! Just come with me! Please!" Jane begged."No. I have no interest in leaving them...or her." Her eyes bulged out of her head.

"Her?! Who's her?!" She hissed. Was she jealous? "I found someone. Someone who captured my heart and I..." I was cut off. "No! No! I won't accept that! I won't!" She pulls out her knife and points it at me. "You come with me! I will never be able to give you to anyone else!"

[Flashback End]

Everyone was shocked about how Jane reacted including me as i had no idea that's how Jane felt but then Mist continued talking. "But if you want to know how she became who she is now then..." Mistwalker and a few others turned their gaze to Jeff who just smirked before he spoke. "What can i say i hated the bitch, and our lives weren't all the either!" Jeff says as he starts to tell us his past with Jane.

[Timeskip = lazy and is not wanting to write a short summary on Jeff and Jane cuz everyone should know their story by now]

After they both explained their past with Jane everyone's thoughts varied from their facial expressions. Somewhere smiling if not practically laughing, others had the look of either disgust or shock on their faces. "Wow...just wow..." Y/n said as he stared at them bewildered, but didn't question it as they clearly had been through enough shit.

[Mistwalker's PoV]

After the conversation during breakfast, i decided to pack a lunch for me and Clockwork. I noticed Clocky acting weirds so i called her. "Hey Clocky what's up?" I asked her. "Hey, babe are you sure you're gonna be ok doing this?..." I looked at her confusingly for a bit. "You know Zalgo wants your power for himself and will stop at nothing to get it." I smiled at Clockwork as I kissed her forehead. "I have no intention of joining him at all." Clockwork smiled a bit but the had a serious look. "What about Y/n? Zalgo wants him too even though we have not idea why he wants him." Mistwalker's amber eye began to glow. "If that bastard tries to take any of my friends or you my love he will have the wilds to face." I say with a slight bit of rage in my voice.

Clockwork smiles at that and said. "You really care for Y/n don't you?" I smiled. "Of course I do he's the first sane person to accept me for who I am. Hell, he accepted all of us despite who we are." I looked at the time on the wall. "Oh shoot it's time we got going!" With that, they both quickly left into the forest to begin there sweep of the forest.

[Time skip - 4 hour]

After a couple of hours or roaming through the forest, the 2 stopped and took a break getting ready to eat lunch. They had everything out and was about to dig in when the sound of voices reached their ears, Mist goes to check it out and overhears a discussion between a few people. "I told you, you should've killed those kids when they were young now look at us on the run from the FBI." A thug said. "Sorry boss they were quick and sneaky little bastards." 

At the sound of what they said Mistwalker's amber eye began to glow as she silently walked out of the shadows oozing bloodlust. "What's is the price of a life? It's weight in gold? 3 pounds of flesh? The only thing that is priceless...Are the Lives of the Innocent!" The to goons looked in the direction of the voice only to see a werewolf standing there with only glowing eye bearing her fangs at them.

[No one's PoV]

The men let out shrieks of terror as the werewolf proceeded to rush them. Mistwalker closed the distance and grabbed the closest one tearing his arm from his body in one clean pull.
The man screamed but was soon silence as she tore out his throat. He could nothing as he choked on his own blood before dying. "M....wa...er..." The beast stopped for moment as the other thug noticed this he made a break for it.

Seeing this, the beast ignored the faint voice and chased the other thug. The thug tried to get aw but when he looked back he felt something pierce his chest instantly, it was long before his mind registered the beabeast standing in front him, her aim through his chest where his heart once sat.

"Mist...kler..."she heard it againbut it was becoming clearer." Mistwalker." "Where are you show yourself." The beeast yelled. "I'm here inside you..." The voce spoke before Mist's mind could comprehend what was going on she slowly blacked out the last thing she heard was the sound of Clockwork's boxe before completely blacking out.

[Clockwork's PoV - few minutes before mistwalker's rampage]

I heard what sounded like men yelling for their lives so I ran to check on Mist in case something happened to her. 'Please let her be ok...' I thought to myself. As I arrived I could hear the sounds of bones crunching as I peeked through some of the bushes, I could see her, i could see Mist hunched over and it looked like she was breaking bones in her jaw. I slowly walked up to her gently calling her name.

"Mist...honey are you ok?" I could see her ears react to my voice as she turned around and it was then I noticed it, she went feral and right now I just became her target. "Crap!" I said as I attempted to reach in my pocket for her antidote when I suddenly saw a black blur out of the corner of my eye and jumped back.

Mistwalker claws just barely missed me and took a good chunk out of the tree causing it to fall over towards us. We jumped in opposite directions avoiding the tree, I looked back at most only to see that she was gone, that's when I felt her bloodlust behind me. Quickly I pulled out my knife and block the oncoming attack knocking me back a few feet.

"Mist you need to calm down!" I yelled but to no avail because the werewolf in front of me let out defining roar before lunging at me. I countered by grabbing her arms rolling back and using the strength in my legs to launch her over me on to her back.
I quickly got up and pinned her to the ground sitting on her stomach pulling out a syringe from my pocket. Mist clawed me a few times on my arms but I injected the liquid sedative from the syringe into her arm, within seconds her feral self calm down and she was herself again.

[A few minutes later]

After apologizing profusely and bandaging up my wounds we had lunch and continued on with our sweep of the forest but not much happened after that and after a while, we headed back home to the mansion to report to Slender.

Once back at the mansion we made our way to Slender's office and i knocked on the door. 

*knock knock*

"Enter children."  We opened the door and walked inside. "Good evening Slender we are here to report our findings." i said. "You may proceed." We nodded and began our report. "everything to the North and and Northeast is clear we did have to deal with a few human trespassers but nothing to serious." Mistwalker announced. "We also have not seen any signs of Zalgo's proxies in the forest either." I added. Slender then looks at Mistwalker. "It took a hold of you, your inner beast didn't it?" Mist looked down in as she was ashamed for letting it take over so easily. "My apologies sir, i will gain a better grip on it so it doesn't happen again." Slender nodded. "Good now take Clockwork to get patched up by Ann, her wounds wound tend themselves." We both slightly bowed and took our leave to Nurse Ann.

[Day 1 end]

A/N: So.... It's been a while 3 months to be exact and im sorry for not uploading im working on the next chapter right now

Also thanks to AmaterasuNoMangaka for helping me with this chapter

Xir out

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

226K 6.9K 64
{Completed!} {First ever fanfiction, so it's really cringy and there are a lot of grammar mistakes, but that's what makes it old. (Like Philza Minecr...
48.2K 1.8K 23
HEY there will be cussing in this - you have been warned. This is my first ever Undertale-related thing, and no, there is nothing lewd here. Yes, thi...
1.9K 27 23
This book is really cringey because I wrote this when i was 12 so be prepared to be confused and see cringey stuff it will be edited to be better but...
1.3K 9 13
Hi hello This is my first ever story so excuse anything weird Also I'm well aware the fandom is dead at this point but I'm writing this because A) I...