chapter 2: once friendly now deadly

(Y/n pov: unknown location)

You slowly began to wake up with a massive headache. "Ugh, my head....what the hell happened?" You take notice that you're in some kind of medical ward but it looks as though someone has been using it as a bedroom. "What did I do to get put in the hospital....." You then remember the shadowy figure in the busted cabin. "OH YAH THAT CRAZY THING!" you said freaking out. "Could you not be so loud so people are trying to sleep." "Oh I'm sorry.....wait." You look to where the voice was coming from to see a woman in a black nurse outfit and her skin was beyond pale to the point she looked like a zombie and you could see stitches on her arms and legs. You sat there in silents contemplating what you were looking at. '3.....2.....1......' The nurse thought to herself. "Bye!" you shout sprinting out of the room. 'guess ill got bring him back.' The mysterious woman thought to herself as she let out a sigh before picking up a chainsaw and gives chase.

"Not again please not again, I had enough with being chased for a lifetime." As you where being chased you-you took a quick turn right and found yourself in what looked to be the living room and there were people there just staring at you. "um hi~." you wave your hand as you back away slowly, As you attempted to leave you backed in to someone only to see the zombie nurse looking lady standing right behind you. "Hello again." "Son of a-" She puts a finger over your mouth. "ah ah ah~ Slender doesn't like it when you use bad language." She says in a slight taunting voice. 'Slender? As in Slenderman the creepypasta? Wait are these guys......C-C-CREEPYPASTAS.' the sudden thought made you ask the question you instantly regretted. "w-w-wait are y-you guys creepypastas?"

The undead nurse had a look of intrigue on her face, though you couldn't see it due to her hair and mask. "Oh, you know who we are huh." "Uh, I thought they were just stories." "But you do know who we are don't you?" The nurse continued to question. You nodded. "I-I know a little bit." So many thoughts were racing through your head but the biggest one of all was. 'Fuck fuck fuck I had read stories on creepypastas but to think they exist is......wait then the one standing in front of me is N...' Before you could finish your thoughts the mysterious nurse was already introducing herself.

"The names Nurse Ann." She says as she puts her chainsaw at your neck, another voice speaks up. "Ann, we asked you to help him heal not kill him." you look in the direction of where the voice was coming from to see a girl with dark skin, claws, animal ears, and a tail but what stood out was her face she looked exactly like one of your two friends from your school dare. "how ya been ghost." "o-only two people call me by that nickname...." You looked at the demonic creature again only to slightly recognize the face. "W-Wulf is that you." "The names nightmare lycan but yes I am the one you know as Wulf and you can call me that." She says with a smirk.

"You're a creepypasta?!" You asked shocked at the discovery. "Yes I am have been all along and you never knew." "But why were you at the school then, instead of you know killing people?" "Because my target was you." "Wait for what?" She slowly walks up to you as you back away only to be backed into a wall, she then wraps her arms around you and whispers in your ear. "I came to kill you." You stood, there silent as she pulls back and smiles. "But that was before we found out what a great person you really were so we changed our mind." "I'm surprised you didn't try to make a move on him sooner." Wulf suddenly blushes as you turn towards the second familiar voice only to see another one of your so-called friends. She wore a black collared shirt with dark color pants, she had fingerless gloves revealing sharp like nails as if they were claws and black boots. She also had this very familiar choker, but you noticed her right eye didn't have an eyepatch over it. Revealing a sparkling eye that looked like a gemstone. What was odd was the wolf-like ears she had one of which had a pitch black earring on it, but you knew exactly who this person was. It was all too similar. She stood there covered in blood with a cooler in hand just smiling at you, her teeth sharp and bloody like she just tore into something or someone.

"Hey, you try to as well. Anyway, how did the hunt go." Wulf says. "It went well got a few kidneys for E.J. and took care of some people trying to camp in our forest. One was bragging about how he raped some women and now was hiding from the cops, another was a small-time drug dealer selling drugs to his buddies from the looks of it and " You just stood there watching your friends making small conversation in front of you, you also failed to notice that Ann disappeared on all three of you. "Anna is here too?!" you asked still too shocked to understand was going on. " the name is Mistwalker but you can call me Mist

You stood shocked and confused at the fact that the two most trusted people in your life, the ones that helped you when you had no one left to turn to just told you their biggest secret of their lives. "Mist...walker...thats your real name?" You ask as memories of your past start to come back, Mistwalker didn't look you in the eyes like she normally would when she was being honest with you, but she spoke clearly enough to hear. "yes, it isn't anna." "So both of you was just there to kill me? You ask again his time anger was slowly building but you kept a calm composure. "Yeah." they both answered looks of sadness on their faces knowing you was angry with them. "I need some time to think..." You say as you walk away from what you thought was your 2 closest friends.

"Think we should be told him sooner?" wild asked. "We couldn't we were on a mission from slender he'll understand soon." "I hope so, I hated lying to him about who we are since he was so nice to us." Both watched in sadness as their friend walk off as he wondered what else his so-called friends were hiding.

A/N: And done finally took forever for me to figure out a stopping point for this chapter anyways hope you guys like it and t

tell me what you think feedback is always helpful

Till next time I'm out