new years special

Xir: hello guys before I get started with this new year's special I...

Y/n: Your just gonna gloss over the fact you skipped the Christmas special.

Xir: I...

Jeff: Yeah, haven't you been lazy long enough?

Xir: Can I just...

Clockwork: I'm pretty sure people figured he gave up on this book.

Xir: Look if you'd just let me explain...

[Suddenly Lazari, Jane, Stripes, Puppeteer, and Painter walk in.]

Jane: Is the new chapter out yet?

Xir: How did you all get in here?!

Y/n: No, the author is still being lazy...

Xir: .............

Lazari: How are you still even here?

Xir: .............

Painter: Uh, guys...

Stripes: I told dad to let one of us finish the story, but nooooo we can't disrupt the story.

[Angel slightly backs away hold on to Painter.]

Angel: Guys I think you should stop before he gets mad...

Ben: Hahahaha What's he gonna do about it? He's been lazy for the past what 2 maybe 3 months.

[In the background Smiley and Ann can be seen prepping their medical supplies.]

Jill (notices Smiley and Ann): What are you two doing?

Ann: getting ready for upcoming patients.

Smiley: Seem like. there will be quite a lot.

Ben: What do you mean?

[Ann points towards the silhouette of the author as he is covered in a dark aura. The only thing that can be seen is glowing eyes and a smile.]

Xir (evil smile): It seems like I won't be able to get a word in with all this distraction going on...

[All the creepypastas are holding on to each other trembling scared as the author looks to the reader.]

Xir: A moment please it seem some people don't know how to listen.

[The screen goes black as screams and what sound like objects and possible bones being broken occur before the reader's vision comes back, but the camera is facing a different direction.]

Xir: Apologies for the distractions, as I was saying before I get started with this new year's special I would like to thank those who actually managed to read this book and actually like it. That being said there will be a few changes to the book and one major change so ill get the major change out the way first.

The major change is that Ticci Toby will no longer be in this story. I'm sure most of you know by now the his creator Kastoway has made it known that he does not want Ticci Toby associated with Creepypastas no more.

This announcement was made a good while back and seeing as Kastoway, himself is no longer in the fandom it's only right to respect his wishes. That being said I'll probably write a chapter dedicated to Toby leaving the Fandom and that will be that.

And for the people who say Ticci Toby is still a creepypasta. Respect the creator and his wishes. The man deserves more respect for caring about his creation than leaving it to the fandom to turn into it was never intended to be and for that I respect him for it.