Tim Drake x reader one shots

By Crazy_Cartoonist

Hello fellow writers! my name is Crazy_Cartoonist and I'm very much a new member of Wattpad. I'm actually an... More

Sleepy (Tim Drake x Reader) *featuring Damian*
Right and Wrong
Sick
ADHD
How he apologizes (Head cannon)
Memory (angst)
Colors (Soulmate AU)
Halloween (headcannon)
Dieting (head cannon)
Cooking (Head cannon)
Shirts
Cold
Highly intelligent S/O *Headcannon*
Plus-size s/o (Head-cannon)
Mermaid
Proposing (Headcannon)
The Ball
Deaf s/o (Headcannon)
Fun House
Fun House (Part 3)
Fun House (Part 4)
Fun House (Part 5)
Tim Drake x Fem! Neko! Reader
Video Chat
Update on All Books
Snippets and Where I've Been

Fun House (Pt. 2)

672 16 3
By Crazy_Cartoonist

(Fun house) Prompt: After being defeated by the Joker, he takes you and the Bat-fam back to his current hideout, an old fun house in the abandoned amusement park just outside of Gotham; However, this is not your only problem. Every exit has been blocked off, you have no idea where the others are or even if they're still alive, and the possibility of running into the clown prince is extremely high given that you've been trapped in his hideout. The only way out of your possibly deadly situation is to play the Joker's game.

Please read Pt. 1 first if you have not already!!

1 day earlier

Multiple figures leaped across the rooftops of the many several-story buildings in Gotham city; they appeared in rows of 2 at a time, gracefully jumping over rooftop after rooftop graciously as the group travelled to their destination.

And where might this destination be you ask?

Oh, nothing special. You guys were just going to the Jokers lair...

OK, maybe that's a little special...

For you at least

Now as for the others, they were very much experienced in how to deal with the Joker; however, since you were new to the group, you didn't have as much experience dealing with someone so crazy and unpredictable. It made you worry a bit how you would fair against one of the most dangerous villains in Gotham City.

Although you have had multiple reassurances from the boys that you were more than ready to kick some "clown-prince-ass" (Jason's words, not yours), a seed of doubt still planted itself in the back of your mind.

Were you really ready for this?

No. No you weren't.

But there's no way it could go that badly right?

As you and your more experienced allies approached the Joker's Lair, you became a bit more nervous about what you were about to do. Busting into the Joker's hideout was serious business, so messing up was not an option (so much for that one).

"Alright, how're we doing this? Do we bust in and kick ass, or are we gonna do this the boring way?" Jason asked, hoping for the more "exciting" option to be the answer from Bruce.

Bruce looked over at the hideout, scanning the area for anything suspicious or new that the Joker may have planted so as to make the mission of catching him that much more difficult. The Dark Knight weighed his options carefully. Sure, he was a bit tempted to kick The Jokers ass since he had been stirring up more trouble during the better part of the last month, but he felt that tonight going covert would be safer, there was never a way to tell what the Clown Prince might do.

"We'll split up into groups and scan the area. If you find The Joker, call for backup. This mission might be over quicker if we take him down as a group." Bruce said, to Jason's displeasure.

"Nightwing, you'll pair off with Jason. Red Robin, you'll go with (Y/N). And Robin, you're with me." Bruce said.

You all nodded in agreement, paired off into your respective groups, and took off towards different entrances throughout the abandoned fun house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh!"

"Ugh!"

"Ugh!!"

A metal door came crashing down from its hinges, landing with a thud and creating a cloud of dust from the force of the fall. Jason walked through the now clear entryway with a slightly annoyed Nightwing following behind him.

"Batman said to be covert! What part of that do you not get!?" Nightwing quietly scolded at his step-brother.

"What? This place is huge. Besides, we've dealt with this loon before, we can defend ourselves."

Nightwing groaned as he ran a hand through his hair. It would be a miracle if they didn't get caught sneaking around this place.

"Alright, let's just search the area and see if we can find The Joker." Nightwing said as he pulled out his ekrisma sticks, readying himself for battle as the duo started their search.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In a dark murky hallway, an air grate in the ceiling was slowly and quietly removed from its spot between the ceiling tiles. One tall dark figure dropped down from the ceiling followed by what seemed to be a blur of red and green. The pair said nothing as they walked around the dark halls, the mirrors on the walls distorting their images as they passed them.

They both looked around cautiously, knowing exactly what would happen if they were discovered.

Bruce felt a tad guilty, what with Damian being the young age of 10 and already knowing exactly what fighting the Joker was like. He promised himself that he would be more vigilant tonight, he needed to protect his son.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Tim went through the front door of the house of mirrors. Since the others had gotten in through the other entrances, you had to go through the front entrance.

You, having never done anything like this before was very nervous about this. You knew that the Joker was not someone that you could underestimate seeing as he was one of the most dangerous villains in all of Gotham.

Tim looked back at you, noticing your nervous expression about this. He silently wished that you hadn't come along on this mission, knowing what the Joker was capable of from, unfortunately, a young age. He tapped your shoulder to get your attention, you turned to him, wondering what he needed.

"Hmm, what?" You whispered.

"You alright? I know this is your first serious mission and you seem kinda nervous..." Tim answered back.

"Well..I-I..." He wasn't wrong, you were practically shaking you were so nervous. The chances of you messing up seemed pretty high to you, even though you had been training for this for weeks.

"Look, don't worry. You've been training for this with us. You're more than prepared for this." Tim whispered confidently.

"Really? Thanks. It's just that this is the Joker you know..." You said solemnly.

Tim hooded in agreement. He knew what you were talking about. He also knew that you had read the reports and seen the news coverage about the madman you were currently going after. You both knew that this man could kill if he wanted too. He couldn't blame you for your nerves, he himself was sometimes wary when going on these types of missions.

You both continued down the hallway in relative silence. Both watching, waiting, and moving quietly as you scoped out the area for the Clown Prince.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys. I finally finished Pt. 2! '(^^)'

I'm sorry for taking so long with this. I've had some pretty big projects from my classes lately that I really needed to focus on as well as some writers block that I couldn't quite get over. 

I really want to make this fan-fic enjoyable for you guys to read and something that I can be proud to post without worrying about whether or not it was good story or if I made any mistakes with the grammar, the writing out of the characters, etc. 

So, if I take a while to post the next chapter, just know that I will get to it when I have the time. I really don't wanna write something in a rush because of a nearby deadline for a HW assignment or put out a crappy chapter that I'm not proud of while in a phase of writer's block.

Luckily, soon will be my month-long Christmas vacation in which I will write a helluva lot more than I am now.  But until then, enjoy the story, and know that I'm not gonna stop writing tI get sick of it.

Enjoy guys. I love you all!!!!

And thanks for the +7K reads! I never thought that I'd get this far writing fan-fiction!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 6.2K 59
This story is complete, it will no longer be updated and I am no longer taking requests. :)
48.6K 815 21
Harry Potter X Reader Imagines I do not own Harry Potter or any of these characters or images I do not own any of this art. None of the art is mine...
161K 2K 37
hi, this is my first book! i will be doing robin x reader and finney x reader because i like their characters the most. pls leave comments on how i c...
1M 19.2K 104
Cover by GlebTheZombie on deviantart. I DONT OWN ANY CHARACTERS OR DC. Batfam/brothers xreader requests welcome. KEY- Y/n - your name Y/ln - last...