fairytail ᝰ oneshots. ✓

By jippsk

─︎ a collection of oneshots, lemons, headcanons and scenarios of the fairy tail characters.﹙︎fem!reader ∕︎ se... More

𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐘 𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐋 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐒.
!!!! PLS READ
BICKSLOW. ∕︎ starlight (oneshot)
COBRA. ∕︎ redemption (oneshot)
GRAY F. ∕︎ goodbye (oneshot)
GRAY F. ∕︎ winter sickness (oneshot)
JELLAL F. ∕︎ ice cream (oneshot)
LAXUS D. ∕︎ jealousy (oneshot)
LEO. ∕︎ in love (oneshot)
LEO. ∕︎ in love (second oneshot)
LUCY H. ∕︎ christmas wishes (oneshot)
MEST G. ∕︎ valentines (oneshot)
NATSU D. ∕︎ be free (oneshot)
NATSU D. ∕︎ celebrating (oneshot)
NATSU D. ∕︎ protector (oneshot)
ROGUE C. ∕︎ stay home (oneshot)
ROGUE C. ∕︎ sherlock's spies (oneshot)
STING. ∕︎ common criminal (oneshot)
STING E. ∕︎ best friend (oneshot)
STING E. ∕︎ i'm sorry (oneshot)
STING E. ∕︎ christmas cuddle (oneshot)
???. ∕︎ secret santa (oneshot)
❛ 𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒 ∕ ︎𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐓𝐒.
COBRA. ∕︎ shower (lemon)
LAXUS D. ∕︎ public (lemon)
LUCY H. ∕︎ sudden (lemon)
STING E. ∕︎ take me (lemon)
ROGUE C. ∕︎ I love you (lemon)
JELLAL F. ∕︎ safe (lemon)
JELLAL F. ∕︎ under the table (lemon)
ZEREF D. ∕︎ savior (lemon)
NATSU D. ∕︎ sensitive (lemon)

ROGUE C. ∕︎ shadows (oneshot)

4.4K 89 49
By jippsk

ROGUE∕︎  SHADOWS
FLUFF - NON LEMON

[ Third Person POV ]

She ran, deep in a forest filled with trees and wood. She slid under a broken tree in her way and jumped over a small river stream. Then, she was picked up from under her feet. He cursed under her panting breath. "Damn you Rogue," She said to the man holding her in his arms.

He only smiled and chuckled softly. "Got you,"

"Yeah, yeah," She says, rolling her eyes as she let out a breathy chuckle.

"Alright, let's take a break for now guys." Sting yelled.

Today was the annual training week for Sabertooth, it was around roughly eight days until the Grand Magic Games again, and (Y/N) was determined to make it as one of the five team members. Now that Sting was guild master, he couldn't complete, which means (Y/N) could have his spot if she qualified.
Rogue helped her a lot when she trained, he was like her personal trainer in a way.

Rogue set her down as she grabbed her knees and began taking deep breaths. "You good?" Rogue asked with laughter in his voice.

"Shut up," (Y/N) laughed.

"How many hours have you been training anyways? Since this morning? You gotta take it easy on yourself (Y/N)." Rogue asked, then placed his warm hand on her bare shoulder, making her look up and into Rogue's crimson red eyes.

She blinked for a minute and sat up, smirking. "So what? As long as I train hard and work for what I want I'm good."

"Mmhm, just don't go over working yourself, got that?" Rogue asked lowly.

"I won't," (Y/N) said, as she started walking back to the base camp of Sabertooth.

Rogue sneaked up behind her and wheeled her body around to face him as he pressed her body closer to his. Her eyes widened a bit as she blushed and stared at him. "R-Rogue?..." (Y/N) asked.

"I'm serious (Y/N), your clearly gonna make it as it is, so don't push yourself." He said deeply, making (Y/N) blush even more.

"Y...Yeah I know Rogue, can you let me go please?" (Y/N) asked as she looked away from his gaze.

He let go over her as she began walking back. She smiled back to Rogue, "Come on," She said, gesturing her hand for Rogue to follow her back.

Rogue stayed silent and just followed her back to the base camp.

{Time Skip: Six Days Later}
The guild members of Sabertooth were hanging around the guildhall, chatting, drinking and enjoying their guild mates company. Sting walked out of his office in a tired haze, his hair was messy and he had a cup of coffee in his hand as he held a piece of paper in his other hand.

"Listen up," He said "I worked all night—all night," He then turned and flared at his guild members, "All night long in my office—"

"Okay Sting we get it," (Y/N) rolled her eyes and then looked back at him. "Now who's the five gonna be?"

"I don't know look at this list," He said throwing it somewhere in front of him as he turned back and started to walk upstairs, clearly to his room in the guild. He raised up his hand and waved to his guild members. "Wake me up later, mmkay?" He asked tiredly, however no one heard his request, they just ran over as fast as they could to the list that was on the floor.

"Yes!!!" (Y/N) laughed in excitement as she was practically jumping up and down.

"You got in?" Rogue asks, from standing behind the girl.

"Yes!! I got in! I made the five representing Sabertooth!!" (Y/N) squealed.

"Fro thinks so too... wait Fro doesn't know what's going on..." Frosch said, then pouting at the end with his cute watery little eyes.

(Y/N) laughed as she picked up Frosch and hugged him to death while crying tears of joy "This is the best day of my life," (Y/N) cried.

Rogue only smiled at her actions, cause Rufus to whisper to Yukino. "It is in my memory that Rogue is quite protective of Frosch, and doesn't really let people hold him that much... so therefore I'm quite confused." Rufus whispered.

Yukino only giggled before whispering in Rufus's ear, "Yeah but (Y/N)'s clearly different," Yukino smirked.

Rogue blushed and began yelling at the mages, "You know I can hear you, right!!?"

Yukino's smirk grew, "Yeah, and?"

Rogue's blush spread to his ears as he crossed his arms over his chest and turned away.

(Y/N) then jumped on him, making him stumble but held her. She wrapped her arms around Rogue's neck and kissed his jaw line quickly. "Thank you Rogue," She said, quickly pecking his jawline again as she continued to repeatedly thank him. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you."

"O-Okay I get, (Y-Y/N)..." Rogue said, hugging her back.

She leaned back so she could look into his eyes, "This wouldn't be possible without you, so thank you..." She smiled.

"Your w-welcome..." Rogue said, looking off to the side with pink cheeks as (Y/N) smiled at him.

{Another Time Skip}
It was late at night, (Y/N) usually trained with Rogue during Wednesday nights because nothing really happened that much on Thursdays, so you could get some sleep then.

She sighed as she began playing with her feet under the blanket like a small child. She couldn't get any sleep, she was to excited too. She pushed off the hot blanket and walked to her door. She grabbed her dark blue slippers with small snow flakes designed on them and slid them on her feet. Then she walked out down the halls and to Rogue's bedroom door.

She knocked light and whispered through the door; "Hey Rogue, I really can't sleep, can I have some company?" She asks, knowing his dragon hearing abilities.

Rogue opened the door, letting her come inside his room. He lit a candle instead of turning on the light. "Sorry I don't want to wake everyone." He apologized.

"Can't sleep either?" (Y/N) asks.

"No, it must be because of our old training schedule..." Rogue smiled at her.

"Aw your smiling," She teased

"Well I often don't do enjoy it," Rogue chuckled

"Why is that?" She asked, taking a seat on his cozy bed.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Rogue asked, sitting down next to her.

"Well why don't you smile a lot? Your smile is to cute so you can't be self conscious... so why?" She asks, resting her hand on Rogue's.

Rogue looked down at her hand on his and sighed, "I don't know, it's just not really my thing... I don't like to smile that much, except for Frosch... or for you..." He admits, blushing a bit as he looked off the the side.

"Aw~" (Y/N) cooed.

"Yeah, yeah," Rogue said, rolling his eyes.

She smiled and hugged him, he hugged back. She broke the hug and looked up at him. "You really mean that?" She asked.

"I'm not one to lie..." He admits

She smiled and placed her warm lips onto his. He seemed shocked but began to kiss back. She pulled away and smiled once more. "Cuddle time?" She asked.

"Fine, but don't go breaking my bones." He says

"I'm not a bone crushing cuddler you know!" She pouts.

"Mmhm," Rogue says with sarcasm in his tone.

She hugged him lightly before they got up and moved under the warm blankets. She scooter closer to him and wrapped her arms around him and tossed her leg over his body onto the other side. Rogue blushed slightly and wrapped his arms around her waist and soon fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.7K 1.4K 11
Some one shots that were originally going to be stories but I never got to making an actual story plot to it. Please remember to Vote, Comment, And f...
3.4K 53 21
This is basically just fairytail couple oneshots I ship. You may request anything you want. I do not own fairytail all rights to the characters belo...
1.3M 22.2K 61
Fairy tail x reader one shots. Because fairy tail is my favorite Will be female unless otherwise specified [requests closed] Highest #289 in Fanfic...
409K 2.1K 53
A New Book full of One-Shots but for Male Readers! You can Make your Own Requests and they will be mixed with One-shots of my Own Design! So Plenty o...