IZ*ONE x Reader [COMPLETED]

By mitche_ll00

Read to find out👅 More

L.CY x F Reader
New book!!
K. EB x F Reader
K. CW x F Reader
IZ*ONE Reaction
J. YR x F Reader
L. CY x F Reader
New Book!!
J. WY x F Reader
IZ*ONE Short Imagine
J. WY x F Reader
K. HW x F Reader
L. CY x F Reader
J. WY x F Reader
NEW BOOK
J. YR x F Reader
M. S x F Reader
K. EB x F Reader
K. EB x F Reader
K. MJ x F Reader
K. HW x F Reader
J. WY x F Reader
K. HW x F Reader
C. YN x F Reader
Ahn Yujin
K. MJ x F Reader
NEW BOOK
J. WY x F Reader
Y. NK x F Reader
A. YJ x F Reader
H. H x F Reader
I'm sorry..
K.MJ x F Reader
💖
Near

A. YJ x F Reader

5.8K 165 44
By mitche_ll00

{ F L U F F }

Y/N's POV

"Oh my gawdd Y/n she's so perfect!" my friend, Yoojung ( WekiMeki ) said while shaking me.

I ignore her and continue reading my book.

We currently at the school gymnasium, watching the students playing basketball while the cheerleaders cheer for them.

Nearly everyone in this room are cheering for one of the player named Ahn Yujin.

Based on what I heard about her, she is really good at sports, rich, beautiful and a member of the most popular group in the school called IZ*ONE.

Every boys and girls, mostly girls were crazy for this girl and I found it so ridiculous.

It was such a waste of time.

I mean, studying An Ordinary Girl doesn't make you pass the exams and if you didn't pass your exams, how do you wanna be an useful person like me? Well, you'll never, because everyone in this school are useless.

Except me.

"Y/n, how the hell did you do that?" Yoojung asked. I look at her "Do what?" I asked.

"That! How can you didn't like a perfect goddess like Ahn Yujin?" She asked. I rolled my eyes and shook my head before eyeing my book.

"I don't wanna waste my time watching a brainless person who only knows flirting in her whole life. And she doesn't even have the look" I said makes Yoojung dramatically mess her hair with shook face.

"She is the most GORGEOUS human being I've ever seen" she protested and glare at me while her arms crossed on her chest.

"Why are you lo—" I was cut off by a ball hit my head.

Everyone become silence. No sound was made when I get mad. I turn around and saw the popular girl jogged to me. She then show me her oh-so-gorgeous smile.

"Sorry about that.. Can you hand me that?" Yujin asked.

I look beside me and take the ball before look at her.

I walk forward and smile evilly "You mean this?" I asked and she wink. "Then take this bitch" I said and throw the ball on her face pretty hard makes her to fall backwards. I can hear a few gasps from the others.

"I hate players" I said and walk back then take my book before walk out.

I wear my headphones on while on my way to the class. I arrived and sit at the back of the class alone.

Suddenly, I heard the door was smashed open.

I ignore it and keep my eyes on my book. Suddenly someone slam their hand on my book. I lazily look up and saw a bunch of idiots glaring at me.

"How dare you do that to Yujin?!?" One of them asked.

I ignore them and continued read my book. Suddenly, someone take the book from me. I look up and saw a man show his annoying smile while my book is on his hand.

I rolled my eyes before kick his balls makes him to kneel and take the book away.

Then another ugly looking man mess with me by pulling my collar. "If you don't let your filthy hand off me for the next two second, you might lose your dick" I said coldly. He glare at me before slowly let go.

The girl beside him look at him with disgusted face.

"I don't want t-that to happen.." He said and take a glance at the boy who's currently on the floor, screaming mentally while rolling back and fourth.

"Listen here you whore! If you didn't apologize to Yujin, we'll going to kill you" the girl said and glare at me.

"Try me. You know what happened to your leader, right" I said and smirked when remember the tough boy who is also one of the brainless popular girl's fans. I put him in a coma for months after he put frogs in my locker for talking shit about Yujin.

She gulped and backed away.

*Recess*

Yujin's POV

Ahh my nose..

"Looks like not everyone in this school had interest in you" Eunbi unnie said.

"Agghh that girl is ahh... It's hurt as hell" I groan while caressing my bandaged nose. "Is that her?" Chaeyeon unnie asked. I look front and saw the same girl who threw the ball at me.

Blood boiled inside me and get up then block her way.

She look up and smirk before put her headphones down. "Apologize now!" I shouted. "Get out of the way" she said. I clench my fist before punch her in the face.

Everyone gasped and some claps.

But the others...silence.

The girl slowly look to me and I can see her bottom lip bleed. I can hear some whispers said

"Aww no Yujin is going to die"

"Yujin will end up in coma after this"

"Oh no what have you done, yujin...."

"The monster inside Y/n is ready to play"

So her name is Y/n

The whispers makes me nervous. What would happen to me.. Am I gonna die? No! I'm too young to die.

She then give me a death glare. "You..." She mumbled before walk out from the cafeteria.

"Hah! Look people! She's scared" I said and everyone cheers for me as I smile proudly before head back to IZ*ONE table.

.
.
.
.

The bell rang and everyone is packing their bags before walk out. Me and Wonyoung walk out and saw the Unnies at the school gate.

We then walk back home.

Suddenly we heard voices at the quiet alley beside us. We turn around and saw familiar figure with a man. I look closely and shocked when saw it was Y/n. We secretly walk closer to hear their conversation.

"Give me money Y/n"

"I told you It's mine!"

"You— *pakk*" he slapped her pretty hard.

"Give it!!"

"It's mine"

After she said that he quickly kick her on the stomach before doing something to his belt. Wait is he trying to rape her? Hell naww!

I run to them before jump and kick him on the head really hard.

He fell down and had a shocked expression.

I ignore him and look at y/n who is now on the floor. I instantly pick her up bridal style before leaving with my friends. We get in our house and saw y/n quickly jump off my arms.

I kinda have this disappointed feeling after she did that.

"I'm going home" she said but I saw bloods on her long socks so I stop her. "You wanna get rape by that filthy guy?" I asked and she only sigh before obeyed me.

We take care of her but she doesn't say a word.

We currently at the living room and all eyes on her. "You are welcome, y/n" I said and take her attention.

She look down and I can see bright red on her ears. I smiled before walk towards her and kneel in front her "You Haven't apologize" I said. She then look at me and glare at me with her redden face.

'Cute...and interesting'

She is really different from other girls in school that makes me kinda have this different feeling towards her.

"You are the first one who threw the ball on my head.!" She complained before pout.

I smiled and ruffles her hair.

"Okay okay... You win"

.
.
.
.

It's been 2 years since the first time me and y/n met.

And I slowly started to fall for her.

Now I really like her so I planned to confess to her today.

It recess and I told her to meet me at the rooftop. I was already there, only to wait y/n to come. Suddenly the door open revealed Y/n.

She smiled when saw me.

"What is it?" She asked.

I take a deep breath and

"Y/n I like you" there. I said it.

I look at her and saw her in blank expression. Oh no...

But then a big smile creep on her lips before run to me and wrap her arms around my neck.

"I like you too~~!!"

"Yes!"

I scream mentally before pull her into a kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 190 13
Note: - This story is fictional. - Any events or name that's similar is coincidental. - No copyright infringement is intended. - All rights reserved...
242 22 8
The moment they become one ❤️‍🩹 ig: @valll__gtz._
4.9K 294 16
Hope you have the fun on this wild ride😉
83.7K 3.2K 33
YulYenWon story💕 Please support my story☺️ Please also read my first story entitled "U R" ☺️