DARE ーminsung ✓

By MayUnhO

『 °˖✧ ¢σмρℓєтє∂ ✧˖° 』 Unknown number: I'm gonna add you to my to do list, baby ;) Me: Not in my holy househol... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30

29

40.5K 1.9K 2.6K
By MayUnhO

[a;n. Hm. None of y'all said no to the triple update, so here. 👀 it's what y'all want, right? You cHoSe wiSeLY right?]

[Lee Minho]

I couldn't name the feelings making my heart drop ten feet down then jump up right into my throat. Was I anxious? Nervous? Apprehensive? Giddy? I don't know.

To have your feelings reciprocated is one thing already, but to suddenly meet the person you love... I really didn't know what to do.

I was excited. I could finally hold Jisung, my baby, in my arms. I didn't know what to expect, who I'd see once I open the door. What was he like? I can't deny that I've been curious all along, although his appearance did not matter to my heart when it caught feelings for him.

He did say he was heading somewhere so I don't think we'd have much time to talk. I got rid of the crumpled shirt off my body and changed into a plain, long sleeved black shirt. Didn't change out of my sweatpants, however. It looked good as it is.

I stood before the mirror and sprayed some spearmint mist over myself then ruffled my hair, gotta get it fixed to look beautiful for him. It felt surreal. I don't think I'd fully believe any of this until I see and touch Jisung, and get the affirmation that he's very much real.

Minutes flew past. The timid knocks on my door startled me. I let my fingers comb through my hair one last time before heading to the front door. With one big huff, I swung the door open.

"What... What are you doing here?" I furrowed my brows, staring in confusion at J.one. Literally.

My idol rapper.

3racha's J.one. Right in front of my apartment. This can't be, right? I felt my heart thud in my throat. This isn't what it seems like, right?

Where's my Jisung?

His puffy eyes stared into my soul with a desperation I couldn't understand. He gulped before clearing his throat, "Hyungie.."

Once the word left his lips in a soft whisper, he spared me no time to breathe; he jumped into my arms, tiptoeing to wrap his hands around my neck in a tight, suffocating hug.

I felt his heart pound against my chest, his warmth spreading across my body. My mind was warped with a million waves of thoughts. After a good few seconds of wrapping things around my head, my arms subconsciously found their way around his waist, pulling him closer (if that was even possible). I couldn't resist the huge grin tempting to spread across my face.

"Baby.. Jisung. It's you." I chuckled, then broke out into a fit of laughter. How did I not realise it? He was dumbstruck at the fan sign. Only when it was my turn. I noticed, yet I didn't put the pieces together. He raps. The photo Chris sent when he was waiting for me. (Even if it wasn't that obvious, I'm like the dumbest dude ever so-).

Ah, I'm stupid. Was I supposed to have known..?

"Jisungie, look at me." I tried to peel the boy off me, but he whimpered in refusal to let go, pressing his body deeper into the embrace. After one more attempt, I got him to step back a little.

He was sobbing.

"Why are you crying, baby? Come here." I melted at the sight and cupped his face, caressing his cheeks with my thumbs. And this boy argues about being a top- really? ( ̷L̷e̷t̷'s̷ j̷u̷s̷t̷ a̷g̷r̷e̷e̷ h̷e̷'̷s̷ ̷o̷n̷e̷ h̷e̷l̷l̷ o̷f̷ a̷ s̷w̷i̷t̷c̷h.)"There's no need to cry, I'm right here."

He wiped his eyes with the hem of his sleeves, then looked at his shoes. He nervously inhaled, "I was scared to tell you.. I didn't know what you'd think."

"Idol or not, you're still my baby Jisung. I love you just the same." I voiced my thoughts, sighing in content. I then remembered,

This boy loves me back. It's time, isn't it? To make him mine.

"Sung," I grabbed his wrist, pulling him closer. He titled his face upwards and gasped at the proximity. "Will you.. Will you be my boy.. FRIEN?" I smirked.

"BoyFRIEND, you mean?"

I shook my head to either sides, "No, I'll give you the D only if you say yes."

It took him a few seconds to understand, he giggled with a rosy tint on his squishy cheeks. "Well... I would never say no." He took a deep breath, eyes hopeful and full of love. It was as if he didn't know where to look, his eyes flickering over my own to my lips, then back up. "Um.. You smell delicious by the way."

I cackled, watching him awkwardly avert his gaze. "Trust me, I taste even better." I may have not intended to sound so seductive, but I couldn't resist smirking upon seeing Jisung bite down on his lips in response.

"Why don't you show me, now that I'm all yours?"

His words could barely be heard but it was as clear as day. It was more than enough to set my body aflame. I let my tongue trace over my lips. What is he so cute for?
"Not when you're that far, baby boy."

I pulled him even closer, he stumbled forward with a small gasp. And if his face could get any redder, it would. I moved my hand around his waist, holding him in place while the other found its way to his (chubby) face. I squished his cheeks; his soft, pink lips poked out as a result.

"Chris is waiting- make it fast.." He mumbled, voice muffled because I was still squishing his wittle jeekies.

I leaned frontwards and stopped once our noses touched, our lips inches apart; I could feel his hot breath against my lips, tainted with traces of want and anticipation. I took the opportunity to carefully take in his every feature; He had the most alluring eyes, now fluttered close, with full lashes prettier than I've ever seen. I let out a breathy chuckle, to which Jisung whined. He snaked an arm around my neck, impatiently tugging me closer, until our lips finally crashed into each other's. They fit perfectly. Neither of us dared to shy away, I could tell he craved to savour the taste of our kiss just as much as I did. Allowing our instincts to take over, our lips moved slowly at first, gradually picking its pace in sync. Although it was sloppy (and quite a mess) for our first time, I sensed every last bit of desire burning in him; the hunger and passion, ready to burst out like a cork from a champagne bottle. He wanted me. Just like I wanted him; every inch of him. His fingers grabbed at my hair, (and I may have let out an unholy noise-).

This must be illegal, this feeling. This satisfaction, this intoxication.

Unable to resist the ecstasy, I smiled into the kiss at the thought that this boy was all mine. My Jisung.

I was first to pull back, seeing as he wasn't willing to move away first. He gasped, breathless. He immediately buried his face against my chest to hide the visible blush filtering his cheeks. He nuzzled into the warmth.

"I love you Minho. So so incredibly much.."

I wove my fingers through his thick blonde locks,
"Love you more, baby."

___________________
a;n
That was shitty-

Dumb litty Felix kitty Minho pretty--
Oh god. Excuse me, ignore that..that's just my personal verse.

(Don't ignore it, you deserve to know. It's called "Verse 2" [by Maya]. If you end a sentence in '-ty' you're obliged to continue with the words 'dumb litty Felix kitty Minho pretty'. Don't question it. Don't fite Maya, she'll cri.)

Are popsicle sticks and tongue depressors the same thing?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 5.2K 80
a stray kids group chat book based off of a one shot i wrote. this book is for entertainment purposes and has no plot. cover by: @-magiclollies hig...
335K 8.3K 27
|Felix x Reader| SKZ Unknown: Dude really???? An unknown number has texted you would you like to block or accept? block |accep...
360K 12.4K 73
Decently popular model Lee Felix is an absolute die-hard fan of Stray Kids. Occasionally, he makes posts about them, and when he does, they blow up...
283K 6.3K 23
where you and a boy start to flirt through instagram comments :) (fetus writing please i can't -) 2021/18/08 #2 hyunjin 2021/14/01 #13 hyunjinxrea...