Misunderstood [K.P]

Od ponyosmom35

Madison is the younger sister of the well known Salvatore brothers, she has gone through hell and back for he... Více

Background Info
Preface
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Epilogue
Prequel
AN

Chapter Twenty Six

3.2K 97 66
Od ponyosmom35

*Sexual Content*

Days had passed since Kai and Luke had merged, Maddie was still trying to process the death of her friend but it was hard with all of Kai's constant phone calls and text messages, he even tweeted her a couple of times but she ignored them all. Everyone was also trying their best to be there for Caroline as Liz had passed in the hospital a few days prior. However she was still unsure of where to go from that point, he admitted he didn't love her and she couldn't be with him if there was no future. He knew she was upset with him and she wasn't really wanting to see him anytime soon, she thought that the fact that he killed her friend made that clear but of course he didn't understand. She was tired of acting like she was ok with his behavior because the truth is she wasn't, it scared her, all she wanted was her Kai back. This new one scares her much more than she'd like to admit. Stefan and Damon had been comforting her but she knew that she would have to face him at some point as he continuously texted her, so after hours of contemplating she decides to invite him over to the house and kick brothers out for the day. She figured he would have listened to her words and attempted to move ones she was trying to do but he was adamant that the two spoke. Once he arrives he walks straight in and starts talking and pacing, she takes a seat sits on the couch with a glass of blood watching him curiously.

"ok I'm really confused because after I won the merge and Luke died you were really upset because he was your friend and you told me to let you go, and that's what I've been thinking this whole time like you should stay the hell away from me because I'm no good for you. But ever since the merge I really feel like the worst person in the world and I think something is wrong with me because I've never felt like this before. I think I managed to get Lukes's emotions along with his soul from the merge and It's killing me to think about all the stuff I did to you and I'm surprised you are even looking at me right now because I would be so pissed, like literally furious. The point is I really feel terrible and I would do anything to make it up to you" he says quickly, Maddie stands to her feet rolling her eyes, and waits for a second while he catches his breath.

"Kai, I'm glad that you have these new emotions. That's really good news, but I don't know what to say. I mean you've put me through hell having to stand by your side defending you even after all the shit you pulled. It was terrifying to see you do those things, and then you admitted that you never really loved me. I hold no harsh feelings against you but I just don't want to waste time when my person is out there waiting for me"

"I'm so sorry I scared you I swear it will never happen again, all I want is to make everything right with everyone I've wronged starting with you the person I care about the most in this entire world," he says walking over and standing in front of her, his blue eyes begging her to forgive him.

"Listen, I don't want to change the way you are, because that would be unfair of me, I understand that the way you grew up has made you this way, and it doesn't scare me. What scares me is how far you would go to get your revenge, even if it means hurting someone I love. What if I upset you? Will you kidnap me and turn my blood into acid like you did Elena?"

    "No I would never do that to you!"

    "how would I know? You killed your own family!"

"I would never hurt you because I love you! I love you so goddamn much and it scares the hell out of me because I've never loved a single living thing and nobody has ever shown me any love either. None of this makes sense to me and it's all brand new, I never thought I would feel a single emotion besides anger and then you walk into my life and break down my walls like it was nothing. I hate that I can't always control myself but I swear that I will make sure you get the life you deserve. I will make you happy because you are my sunshine Madison Salvatore and I will never hurt you because I need you more than I need air to breathe. You're my person" he says, She stares at him blankly for a couple of seconds as she takes in his words, he loved her, he really loved her. She then pulls him into the most passionate kiss they had ever shared. Her heart was racing a million miles a minute as she replayed his words over and over in her head, she knew who he was and she knew he would never hurt her. Once they pull away she looks up at him and smiles genuinely for the first time in what feels like forever.

    "There's that smile"

    "I love you too Kai Parker," she says

"wow it feels really amazing to hear you say that" he says holding his heart, all of these emotions were hitting him at once and tears fill his eyes, and for the first time since she had met him almost a year ago, he cried, however he wasn't sad, he was the happiest he'd ever been in his whole life.

    "really?"

    "can you say it again?" he asks before looking to the side trying to figure out why in the hell the best woman he'd ever met chose him out of everyone in the entire world. How did he get so lucky? He pulls her back into his arms and nuzzles his head into her neck.

    "I love you so much"

    "ok I'm gonna need to hear it at least thirty more times before I can let you go"

"Kai I love you more than you'll ever know" Kai drags his left hand across Maddie's back, gently feeling the muscles and soft skin under her sleep shirt. He paused at her bra strap, before passing over it. She was still leaning against him, her face warm against his chest. Her right hand was holding onto his side, gliding her thumb slowly down his skin. His warm breath tickling her ear and making a few strands of her hair fall and touch her cheek. She pulled away and looked into his cool expression. He lifted his hand and touched her bottom lip, then her chin. Her stomach churned as she realized what he was trying to hint at. Maddie knew she shouldn't do this, but at the same time, she really wanted to. Before she could say anything, he lifted her chin with his middle and pointer finger then pulled her lips towards his. There was a moment of stillness after he pulled away, his eyes full of eagerness. Maddie gaped her mouth a little, trying to read him. He moved forward quickly, his lips inches away from her ear.

"I've been picturing this moment since the day we met" he said, before pausing, as if giving Maddie an opt-out to stop. She swallowed, processing what he said. When there wasn't a protest or a different direction from her, he laid her down on her back, his hands slightly going under the bottom of her shirt. She felt her face grow hot as he hovered over her. He hesitated again, giving Maddie another chance to back out.

"I've been waiting a long time for this too..." she trailed off with a sharp inhale as his hands found their way under her shirt. He gently lifted her shirt up a little, exposing her bra and pale skin. Her stomach flinched as he glided his hands up her sides, instructing her to remove the shirt. She did with slight hesitation, dropping the shirt on the floor. He let out a breath as his eyes traveled over her body. He met her gaze, then bent down, placing soft kisses under her bra down to her exposed hip bone. Maddie tried not to watch every move he made, his muscles rippling under every part of his skin. He gestured her forward, leaning his back against the couch as he pulled her onto his lap. He ran his hands up her sides for good measure then found her bra clip. He unclipped it gracefully, which wasn't a surprise. Maddie covered her almost exposed breasts for a moment, feeling slightly embarrassed. Kai smiled, reassuring her with a handful of kisses on her collarbone.

"Don't be nervous, you're absolutely stunning." He whispered, gently pulling her bra from her chest. Kai inhaled a shaky breath as his gaze raked down her. His hands worked up from her sides to her breasts. He carefully caressed her right breast, brushing his thumb over her nipple. Maddie closed her eyes as his warm hand sent heat to the bottom of her stomach. It was frightening but felt more natural than she had expected. Without a warning, he took her nipple in his mouth. His tongue worked the sensitive skin while his other hand went to give the other breast some attention. Maddie already felt semi overwhelmed, feeling her legs tremble a bit. He quickly noticed and smiled a bit before pulling away, leaving her wanting more. He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand then met her gaze.

"You're a little flushed, dear. Maybe we should wait a little longer." Kai says softly. Maddie gaped her mouth as a sudden disappointment sunk into her stomach.

"You look disappointed, did you want more?" He whispered, pulling her hand against his jawline. She swallowed as she noticed his hand placed firmly on her thigh. She met his gaze, the tension thick between them. She realized he'd asked her a question, she nodded, feeling slightly embarrassed being needy for never doing anything like this before.

Kai acted on her response almost immediately, picking Maddie up off his lap and placing her on her back once more. She was slightly startled by the sudden movement. He placed his hands on the waistband of her shorts, hesitated for a moment before he pulled them down her thighs, knees, then ankles. He placed them next to her shirt and bra. He brushed his hands down her thighs, avoiding the space in between them for the time being. He moved over her again, and she saw the bulge in his boxers. A flash of nerves waved across her pelvis at the thought of it actually being in her. He noticed her gaze and smiled a little, slightly biting his lip. He bent down to her ear and whispered,

"You'll see it and feel it soon, but I have something else in mind. It's okay to grab my hair" She wondered what he'd meant exactly but the heat developing in her underwear was distracting. He stared into her eyes, eyelids semi-heavy. She felt him pull her underwear to the side, and she felt herself suddenly grow anxious. He gently placed his hand on her thigh, hinting at her to open her legs. She swallowed and shakily complied. He gave her one more glance before pressing his fingers against her clit, his body reacting to hers as she trembled a little. He smiled, rubbing slow circles on the sensitive flesh, making uncontrollable shakiness roll through her hips and legs. She let out a low gasp as the heat in her face grew semi painful. He went lower, feeling the skin over her vagina.

"I didn't think such little foreplay would make someone so wet, you're an absolute marvel, Maddie." He said, before pulling her underwear off in the same fashion as the shorts. She felt exposed a little, never being fully nude in front of a man before. He admired her again for a moment, before circling her clit again, he glanced up to meet her eyes before smiling and slightly licking his lips. He opened her legs again since they'd closed to conceal herself. He lowered his head, kissing her hip bones. It made her stomach flutter.

"It's better if you close your eyes, lay your head back and relax." He said, before pressing his tongue against her clit. There was a moment of stillness before he gripped her hips, pulling her closer to him. Intense pleasure tore through Maddie, she let out a low gasp and felt his lips turn up in a smile. He lifted away after a few moments, a small line of saliva disappearing as he moved back over her. He gripped the side of her head, gently locking his fingers in her hair before aggressively kissing her, full of desire and desperation. Suddenly she felt something enter her, it was startling and made her slip up her lip-locking with him. It made him laugh a little a bit under his breath. His finger worked in and out, switching from penetrating to rubbing. Maddie let out low breathy moans as he began to move faster, clearly trying to build her up. Her hips bucked, and that's when he paused. He gave her one long kiss.

 He kissed down her body, before getting to her sensitive and trembling vagina. He did one more swipe of her clit with his thumb before going back to using his mouth. He swirled his tongue aggressively, to the point Maddie's legs began to twitch. It wasn't soon after she felt heat and nerves build-up, she gaped her mouth and tilted her head back as pleasure rushed over her. It was mind-numbing but exhilarating. Her legs twitched a couple more times before settling to a slight shaking. Kai lifted his head, wiping his mouth. He crawled over her once again, letting her body calm down beneath him. Her skin was warm and pink-tinted her cheeks and chest. He placed a soft kiss on her right breast then her cheek. His breathing was still pretty heavy.

"What about you?" She breathed, Kai smiled and ran a hand through his hair.

"your pleasure is enough for me, I don't need to finish to be satisfied." Maddie raised a brow before kissing him, grabbing both sides of his face. Afterward, Kai grabbed her clothes off the floor and helped her put them on. Maddie had felt semi uncomfortable in her shorts after, everything feeling warm and damp. Kai then got dressed and as her eyes racked down his body she felt herself being turned on again but ignored the need. Kai walked over to where she sat joined her on the couch, spooning her. His body was so cool and tense. He kissed her neck then they both slowly drifted into sleep.

A/N

Major shoutout to my best friend for writing the smut for me because I'm awkward :)) So everyone go check out her stuff she's amazing. her link will be in the comments

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

96.8K 2.9K 28
She had hoped that despite her family name leading her down a supernatural path, she'd manage to pull away from it and have a career free of vampires...
702K 22.9K 44
❝ I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR PAST, I ONLY CARE ABOUT YOUR FUTURE ❞ in which malachai parker plots the ultimate revenge scheme against the salvatore brot...
14.9K 609 35
Emily Ashworth is just getting settled into college, making new friends, when all of sudden her entire life changes. Who would have thought, the town...
12K 572 11
"𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲, 𝗮𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲, 𝗮𝘀 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲" ༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞ In 1993 Isabella Sal...