YOUNG • applyfic

By velvetseulgi

never judge a girl by her cover More

○ ───〘❝ WELCOME STUDENTS ❞ 〙
〄 [ ACADEMY RULES | ⁰¹
〄 [ ELITE REGISTERY | ⁰²
〄 [ OFFICIAL HANDBOOK | ⁰³
〄 [ JOIN YOUNGKWAN TODAY | ⁰⁴
〄 [ Y.K NEWSFEED | ⁰⁵
○ ─── 〘❝ 𝘾𝙊𝙐𝙉𝙏𝘿𝙊𝙒𝙉 ❞ 〙
⌬ - [劉睿琳] S I G N
⌬ - [방지연] 2 4 / 7
⌬ - [서채연] T R A U M A
⌬ - [호묵성] O A S I S
⌬ - [준애리] T E M P O
⌬ - [임민지] G R A V I T Y
⌬ - [황화영] W I T H Y O U
update

⌬ - [최화영] D A M A G E

638 42 400
By velvetseulgi

○ ○ ○

L O A D I N G
FILE:// O B S I D I A N . 0 5

○ ○ ○

[최화영] CHOI HWAYOUNG
AGENT FL0WER

[ BIRTHPLACE + HOMETOWNS |
SEOUL,  SOUTH KOREA.

[ HEIGHT + WEIGHT |
160cm, 47kg

[ LANGUAGES SPOKEN |
KOREAN, ENGLISH, MANDARIN, FRENCH, LATIN.

[ KNOWN FAMILY |
[ 최용한] CHOI YONGHAN / FATHER
SEOUL, KR. NIS AGENT

[ 정해지] JUNG HAEJI / MOTHER
SEOUL, KR. DIA AGENT

[ 최희영 ] CHOI HEEYOUNG / SISTER
MARYLAND, USA. ➥ YOUNGKWAN ALUMNUS: CURRENT NSA AGENT

○ ⌬ ○

youngkwan meeting room
saturday, august 30th 2018 — 0950 hours.

○ ⌬ ○

— SOMETIMES YOU SWEAR YOU CAN FEEL EVERY SINGLE INFLICTION THE UNIVERSE CAUSES. THE SLOW RHYTHMIC DANCE OF YOUR HEARTBEAT, COLD AIR PERMEATING HEATED LUNGS AND THE ACHING SENSATION OF WANTING SOMETHING MORE FROM IT ALL.

PROFESSOR MINSEOK was often compared to the flaming tip of a matchstick. Small and unassuming, but once you fired him up and let him go, the wrath of hell would lap at your skin and burn you alive.

Right now, he was inches away from striking the matchboard and bursting alight.

It wasn't the fact that HYOJOO would not stop trying to cut over him before he could suggest a student, nor was it the fact that he had nearly drained his cup of coffee and was starting to feel the effects of unrest flow through his nerves.

No, it was an obvious flaw in the team makeup that they had constructed thus far. A firearm fancying machine whiz, a carefree technology and vehicle expert, a wealthy heir with manipulative tendencies and a notorious flirt with her own agenda.

Of course they were all talented, strong students, having been personally selected by the group in front of him. But they lacked firepower, reckless abandon and brute force.

MINSEOK favoured those who were strong not only in mind, but in physical skill, for that was the only way to pass his class. He knew better than anyone that brains would never be enough to guarantee success under high stakes, and it pained him every day.

"I think we need, shut up HYOJOO, I think we need someone who's really skilled in fighting. The people we have thus far are great, but some firepower in there could make the difference between life or death," he spoke up, placing a hand in front of his fellow professor so she couldn't interrupt him.

"That's fucking silly, do you really think–"

"HYOJOO stop. Do you have any suggestions?" HEADMISTRESS HWANG stopped the girl, who sunk back into her seat with a huff.

"Well, the best students in my class are KIM SEUNGYONG, ZHANG MENGQI ... uhhh," he trailed off in thought, trying to recall who had earned his favour over the years.

"Oh, CHOI HWAYOUNG."

The last girl he mentioned was small in stature, but by god she was a little firecracker. You could give her any weapon and she'd have mastered it in no more than a day.

"Isn't that HEEYOUNG's little sister?" BAEKHYUN recalled, thinking back to the woman who had graduated a few years back. HEEYOUNG was a bit of a legend in the school community, an expert at cryptography whose skills impressed many.

She had found her home in the NSA, and her sister found her's in the training rooms surrounded by sharp objects and silicon practice dummies.

"I believe so, though they certainly are different," JOONGI chuckled, recalling the time HWAYOUNG had nearly fallen asleep in his class and had to be woken up by MENGQI screaming in her ear.

"I think she'll add value to the team," JINAH piped up, swallowing a bite from a bagel that no one realized she had. "She has strong physical aptitude, but she's also pretty smart when it comes down to it. She actually picks up languages pretty fast, I'm impressed."

MINSEOK smiled victoriously, basking in the grim glow of HYOJOO's scowl as she muttered something distasteful under her breath. He also made note to ask where JINAH got the bagel from, it looked delicious and he hadn't eaten in hours.

"Alright, I'll add HWAYOUNG to our list. Let's hope she lives up to her sister's status, or stays alive in general." HEADMISTRESS HWANG decided, tacking on the last statement as a sordid reminder on what they were sending these children to do.

○ ○ ○

L O A D I N G
FILE:// H W A N G G E U M . 0 5

○ ○ ○

[전원우] JEON WONWOO
AGENT APOLLO

ATTENTION!
F̴͇͉͉͡I͇̺̖̻̰͕̼͇L̩͉͔̯͟͞ͅḚ̛͉̹̝͇̫̳̱ ̬̗͜C̱͚͍̮͉̘̹͞O̶̪̙͚̲̥R̢̡͙̳̰̜̤R̡̬̹̬̲͖̱̼͝ͅŲ͚̫͕̝̹̖̜͕̀ͅP͍̦̙̭̪͚͢T̢̛̰̥̻̰͚͍̳̯É͚͉͍͟D̨̙͈̬̞̭͔̥͢

E X I T I N G S E S S I O N.

○  ⌬  ○

[ AGENT CREATED BY  | moonbeanwoo
[ SLOT | DAMAGE

  [ NOTES | another delay on this one but i came back from my vacation and had to get my shit together before school so i'm sorry but here we are!

im gonna be honest, choosing a form for this slot was h a r d [thank you to those i consulted for opinions!], however i truly believe hwayoung captured the vibe i had going for damage and that's 10/10.

just a note. my last exam is on monday which means after that i should have some more time to work on this, but in the new semester is really ugly (calculus booooo) so we'll see how that goes. i truly apologize for dragging this out for so long, it was not my intention, and i plan on posting tempo's chapter next. xx, lar.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 3.3K 23
NCT oneshots. gxb ©starhoneyy No.1 in #nctoneshots 28/06/20
880K 13.8K 117
𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑦 𝐴𝑚𝐵𝑤 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑠. 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠 😂, 𝑠𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑠 🤱🏽, 𝑠𝑚...
13.2K 480 34
"nobody loves you more than me, baby."
1.9K 82 39
𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚒'𝚖 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒 𝚊𝚖 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢| 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 �...