π‘πˆπ†π‡π“π„πŽπ”π’ [chronicle...

-WINEAUNT tarafΔ±ndan

π‘πˆπ†π‡π“π„πŽπ”π’ ━━━━━━━ Narnias people needed saviours, and instead they got a ragtag group of siblings... Daha Fazla

EPIGRAPH
SYNOPSIS
ACT ONE
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
Epilogue
RETURNING HOME FROM NARNIA [oneshot]
ACT TWO
SYNOPSIS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
Epilogue
ACT THREE
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
read

SYNOPSIS

2.4K 75 52
-WINEAUNT tarafΔ±ndan

𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥

𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞

𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥

𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞...

𝑯𝑶𝑴𝑬 𝑨𝑮𝑨𝑰𝑵!

CAST !

anya taylor joy-
ELIZA PEVENSIE

skander keynes-
EDMUND PEVENSIE

georgie henley -
LUCY PEVENSIE

ben barnes-
CASPIAN

will poulter-
EUSTACE SCRUBB

young! aaron taylor johnson -
THOMAS NOTT

*WATCH THE SECOND LAST GIF IN THE TOP FOR SOME FEELS *

Did I cry while making this? Yes, yes I did....

This is the last Act in my Narnia fic and I'm actually quite sad about it. I've loved Narnia since I was around six or seven and read the books with my dad, who then showed me the movies.

There's something about Narnia that transports me back to my childhood and makes me feel a sense of ambience and pure euphoria.

I can't count the amount of times I've wept or sobbed over the movies and books- and can I just say that Susan's ending always makes me mad >:(

I love you all so much, and I hope you enjoy this book.

⚠️ DISCLAIMER ⚠️

I do not own Voyage of the Dawn Treader, I have merely adapted it to fit my Oc Eliza. All rights go to CS. Lewis and the filmmakers. I only hold rights over Eliza and her personnel.

Also a please note that I have changed a few scenes and different things, but it's not too major.

Begun: 19/11/2019
Finished: tbd...

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

65.5K 1.9K 37
"I've heard of this place." "You have?" "My mother used to tell me stories." ----------------------- Charlotte Baker always believed in a fantasy wor...
668K 19.8K 85
"π‘Œπ‘‚π‘ˆ π‘ŠπΈπ‘…πΈπ‘'𝑇 𝑀𝐸𝐴𝑁," π‘ β„Žπ‘’ β„Žπ‘’π‘šπ‘šπ‘’π‘‘, "π½π‘ˆπ‘†π‘‡ 𝐼𝑅𝑅𝐼𝑇𝐴𝐡𝐿𝐸." β„Žπ‘’ 𝑒π‘₯β„Žπ‘Žπ‘™π‘’π‘‘ π‘ β„Žπ‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘π‘™π‘¦, π‘™π‘Žπ‘’π‘”β„Žπ‘–π‘›π‘”. "π΅π‘ˆπ‘‡ 𝐴𝑆 𝐹�...
15.1K 260 15
Around a year after they have returned from Narnia Edmund falls ill and the doctors believe they cannot save them. A message from Aslan reaches the P...
1M 26.9K 39
" He set fire to the world around him but he never let a flame touch her. " Jasmine is the daughter of The Great Lion Aslan, sent to the hum...