π‘πˆπ†π‡π“π„πŽπ”π’ [chronicle...

By -WINEAUNT

π‘πˆπ†π‡π“π„πŽπ”π’ ━━━━━━━ Narnias people needed saviours, and instead they got a ragtag group of siblings... More

EPIGRAPH
SYNOPSIS
ACT ONE
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
Epilogue
RETURNING HOME FROM NARNIA [oneshot]
ACT TWO
SYNOPSIS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
ACT THREE
SYNOPSIS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
read

Epilogue

2.8K 101 25
By -WINEAUNT

[please play song when instructed to]

THE PEVENSIES had been put on display for the Telmarines, along with the Narnians. After the fight, there had been fireworks, joyous parades, feasts galore but a heavy silence had fallen over the two oldest Pevensies. Aslan seemed to be needing to talk to the two a lot while Eliza and Edmund on the other hand were relishing in the glory. The two had spent a few days in recovery, before getting back out onto the fields and training.

But now, here they were-once again on display, surrounded by the people of Telmar and Narnia. Eliza stood silently beside her siblings as Caspian cleared his throat trying to get his people's attention.

"Narnia belongs to the Narnians just as it does to man. Any Telmarnies who want to stay and live in peace are welcome to." Caspian began, "And for any of you who wish, Aslan will return you to the home of our forefathers."

"It has been generations since we left Telmar." A lord spoke up amidst the crowd, earning a loud murmur wash over the crowd.

Aslan stepped forward, "We are not referring to Telmar." The lion responded, "Your ancestors were sea-faring brigands, pirates run aground on an island. There they found a cave, a rare chasm that brought them here from their world, the same world as our kings and queens."

Aslan looked over at the Pevensies, and Eliza offered him a weak smile, completely missing Susan and Peter's look of sorrow. "It is to that island I can return you. It is a good place for any who wish to make a new start." The lion continued.

There was a short pause before a lord- whom Eliza recognised as the second in charge of the Telmar army, "I'll go. I will accept the offer." The man stated.

Prunaprismia, Caspian's Aunt- who Eliza had only exchanged a few words with, also stepped forward, "So will we." She spoke up steadily, carrying her baby, as another Telmarine Lord followed Prunaprismia to stand before Aslan.

"Because you have spoken first, your future in that world will be good." Aslan told the four,
Aslan blow on them, and then the tree behind Caspian twisted, forming a round opening. The three Telmarines, walked towards the opening hesitantly, walking through the door in the air!and vanishing from sight.

Eliza clutched Edmunds hand in shock, as she had done many times as people gasped loudly at the four's disappearance. "How do we know he is not leading us to our deaths?!" A Telmarine shouted out from the crowd.

Reepicheep stood forward and faced Aslan, "Sire, if my example can be of any service, I will take eleven mice though with no delay." The mouse offered.

Peter and Susan glanced at each other knowingly and Aslan diverted his attention to the Pevensies. Peter stepped forward willingly, clearing his throat, "We'll go." The boy announced, making Eliza's jaw drop in shock.

"We will?" She said in disbelief, gazing up at her older brother in horror.

Peter looked towards her sympathetically, "Come on. Our time's up." He said quietly,
Peter gestured for Eliza to follow him. The two walked over to Caspian and Peter offered the new King his sword.

Peter smiles sheepishly, "After all, we're not really needed here anymore." The boy gulped, Caspian took the sword reluctantly.

"Wherever fortune takes me I guess." Eliza murmured and slowly handed over one of her most prized possessions. Caspian handled the sword carefully. "Take care of it, will you?"

Caspian nodded slowly with a sad smile, "I will, I promise..." he answered.

Caspian looked at the Pevensies, "I will look after them both until your return." The boy promised.

Susan looked down, "I'm afraid that's just it..." she said, "We're not coming back."

A wave of horror washed over Eliza as she looked up to her older brother in shock. "We're not?" Lucy questioned faintly.

Peter looked down at Eliza before turning to Lucy and Edmund, "You three are." The boy said uncertainly, Peter looked towards the lion "At least, I think he means you three."

Lucy, who looked very confused, faced Aslan, "But why? Did they do something wrong?" She asked sadly.

Aslan shook his mane, "Quite the opposite, dear one. But all things have their time." The lion began, "Your brother and sister have learned what they can from this world. Now it's time for them to live in their own."

Peter walked towards Lucy and squeezed the younger girls hand, "It's alright, Lu. It's not how I thought it would be, but it's alright." One day you'll see too." He reassured the little girl with a small, sorrowful smile. "Come on."

[play song above, please]

Peter shook Glenstorm's hand, and Eliza snapped out of a daze she didn't realise she'd been in. The girl walked towards Reepicheep and crouched down to be eye to eye with the mouse.

"Stay small, Reep." Eliza joked, shaking the mouse's little hand.

"Don't grow, Your Majesty." The mouse replied, bowing lowly followed by the rest of his mice.

Eliza stood up and joined Edmund, who looked quite down. The boy draped an arm over her shoulder out of instinct as Lucy and Peter stood beside the two. All four Pevensies watched as Susan walked up to Caspian.

"She's going to break his heart." Eliza whispered to Edmund, making the boy let a small grin appear on his face. They watched as Susan began to leave Caspian before turning back and kissing Narnia's new King.

Eliza's eyes widened and she averted her eyes, "I'm sure when I'm older I'll understand." Lucy said wistfully.

Edmund and Eliza exchanged an unamused glance, "I'm older and I don't think I want to understand." The two said in unison, making Peter chuckle lightly.

Susan pulled away from Caspian and walked back towards her siblings, mumbling a barely coherent 'shut up' at Edmund and Eliza. The five now stood in a line, looking over the Telmarines and Narnians. All of them looked towards Aslan who gave them a look of reassurance.

Eliza was first to turn, Edmund close beside her- like always. The two stepped through the tree, vanishing into thin air. Peter and Susan were soon to follow, and lastly Lucy took one last look at her home before stepping through the portal that sent reality crashing down on top of the Pevensies.

ELIZA LET OUT a sigh of disappointment, as the wind from the London Underground, blew strands of her hair into her face. She looked down at her clothes, realising that the green tunic and pants she once wore had now been replaced with her red blazer, white shirt and grey skirt. The girl looked at her siblings who all looked longingly to their left- where they'd appeared.

The train ahead of them stopped, and the shutter of the doors and squeaking of wheels made Eliza flinch. The five Pevensies stood in disbelief that they really were back in London rather than their 'home away from home'.

The geeky boy, from earlier boarded the train and then looked back at Susan, "Aren't you coming, Phyllis?" He questioned innocently.

Peter, Edmund, Eliza and Lucy all looked towards Susan in confusion as she scrunched her eyebrows together. Then as if forgetting the past events, they all picked up their luggage and board the train. Eliza clutched onto a pole as her twin rummaged through his bag.

Edmund looked up expectedly at the four, "Do you think there's any way we could get back?" He asked curiously. The others looked at him, the same confusion lacing their faces. Edmund looked up with a cheeky grin, "I've left my new torch in Narnia!" He choked.

Eliza laughed wholeheartedly along with her siblings as the doors pull closed. The train lurched forward, disappearing into the darkness of a tunnel.

They'd return home one day- that, Eliza was sure of.

Did I cry? 1000%
Did I rewrite this chapter three times because why not? 1000%

So yes! I sobbed while writing this because Narnia is such a beautiful take and both Peter and Susan deserved to stay in Narnia ususuwjeu.

I love you all so much! Please comment and vote or just show me love in general. There WILL be a third act which will take place during Voyage of The Dawn Treader- so, our time in Narnia is not yet over :)

I appreciate you all so goddamn much,

Bye babies,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.9K 2.6K 32
Do you ever feel like you were born into the wrong world? Because that is exactly how Elodie Penvensie felt. Her twin brother Peter, and the rest of...
259K 9.2K 98
two worlds collided & they could never tear us apart. βͺ narnia lww ⎯⎯⎯ post-vodt ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
109K 4.5K 22
James Pevensie loved fiction, so when his youngest sibling claimed to have found a new world, it was no surprise that he was taken to it. Only when i...
158K 3.2K 30
A Reader X Edmund Pevensie FanFic starting in the setting of the film Prince Caspian. This will be an ongoing series! I am open to suggestions and re...