Last first kiss

By Heycurlystyles

I miss him. I need him by my side. 3 days. Just 3 days was all it took to fall for him. But he kicked me out... More

When you're gone
Chapter 1: The Proposal
Chapter 2: Because I'm Harry Styles
Chapter 3: Deal With It, Or Leave It
Chapter 4: Get Me With Those Green Eyes
Chapter 5: Untouched Shots
Chapter 6:Whorey Styles
Chapter 7: Back To Good Ole London
Chapter 8: Guess Who's Back
Chapter 9: Give Me Therapy
Chapter 10: Abit Of Love Hate
Chapter 11: Safe and Sound
Chapter 12: Baby Please Don't Let Me Go
Chapter 13:I Won't Give Up
Chapter 14: You're My Wonderwall
Chapter 16: All You Need Is Love
Chapter 17: Broken Angel
Chapter 18: Sex and shopping
Chapter 19: Loving Him Was Red
Chapter 20: The Lucky One
Chapter 21: Everything Has Changed
Chapter 22: Catching Feelings
Chapter 23: Crazy Till We See The Sun
Chapter 24: A New Life
Chapter 25: True Colours
Chapter 26: Moment I Knew
Chapter 27: Tumbling down
Chapter 28: Last First Kiss

Chapter 15: You'll Always Find Your Way Back Home

3.9K 40 11
By Heycurlystyles

JAY'S POV

"No. He's just a friend"

"Really?"

"Yeah..."

"So you don't love him?"

"Why are you asking?"

"I...uh....just asking"

"Oh"

"So do you?"

"What?" I snapped at him. His constant questions were getting on my nerves.

"Do you love him?"

"Yes"

"What? Are you serious?"

"Yeah I mean of course I love him. He's my best friend"

"Oh......I thought you meant love love"

"Uh...no. He's just my best friend and it ends there"

"Do you like anyone?"

"Maybe...." I smirked at him.

"Yes or no?"

He begged.

"I don't know! Maybe"

"You love me don't you"

"What?! Oh ...look at the time! It's late.Now come on" I muttered a little too quickly and walked towards the door with my head down.

Jesus. He caught me totally off guard there.

Harry was hot on my heels but honestly, right now, I really needed some thinking space.

We got into to the car and once again drove in silence. Harry however, kept stealing glances at me whenever we stopped at traffic lights.

He parked his car at the same spot earlier and we both got out of the car.

"Where are you going?"

"Are you serious Jay? You're not allowed to go home yet. You still have that dull ward waiting for you know"

"No silly. I'm talking about you"

"Uh, to stay with you?..."

"It's fine Harry. You can go home now. I'll be ok"

"No I want to stay-"

"Harry please. You look like you haven't slept for a week. Come on, you can come tomorrow and bring me my favorite coffee"

"You're not got change you're decision are you?" Harry chuckled"

"Nope!" I replied, popping the 'p'

"Well then I at least deserve a hug then"

Harry advanced towards me before I could even respond and soon I found my head pressed on top of his shoulder. I wrapped my arms around his neck as his arms were wrapped around my waist. I breathed in his strong minty cologne and closed my eyes as his curls tickled my face.

"I'm gonna miss you. Good night and sweet dreams love" he whispered into my ears which was enough to send goosebumps all over me and make me weak in the knees.

If Harry wasn't supporting me, I would have been a jelly right now.

That would have been quite a sight, innit?

He let go and chuckled, clearly noticing my red cheeks.

"You look like a tomato!"

Oh god

"Bye Harry!"

I muttered and turned around to hide my face. I hurriedly walked to the entrance of Portland hospital as it was freezing. I turned around only to see Harry stuck at the same spot with his hands in his pockets. He gave me his signature smile and a small wave before he went back to his car.

And now I go back to the awful ward.

Lovely.

HARRY'S POV

I reached home about 15 minutes after leaving Jay at the hospital. I really didn't want to, but she was right. I needed some proper rest after those traumatizing two and a half days. I'm really glad that she's fine now.

I was about to lock the car when my phone started ringing.

"Hello?"

"HARREH BABE"

Oh no, not now.

"Yes Cara?"

"I was wondering if you're free tonight? Maybe we can... You know"

"Cara...."

"I'll come to yours!"

"Cara look...."

"Ok maybe not, you come to mine. The bed's more comfy here and-"

"Cara shut up!"

I yelled at her through the phone.

Silence.

Good.

"Look, whatever we had, is past and I wish to put it all behind me. I'm not that old manwhore Harry anymore. I've changed. And I would appreciate if you stop contacting me. Just forget that Harry every shagged you ok?!"

"Harry-"

"Bye Cara"

I hung up the phone on her.

Well that felt good.

It was pretty mean though.

But who cares?!

I walked up to the porch and looked through the windows only to find that the living room lights were still on. What was Louis doing awake at this time?

I unlocked the door and stepped inside quietly. I hung my coat onto the coat hanger and kicked off my shoes, then placed them in the shoe cabinet.

I walked to the living room to see Louis sprawled across the sofa with pizza boxes everywhere.

"Did you have a party of were you just really hungry?" I asked and chuckled as clearly my voice startled him.

"Jesus Harry you scared me there for a moment. I...uh...no uh....wait. What are you doing here?"

"Jay woke up as soon as you left and I stayed with her awhile and then she forced me to come home, I-"

"She woke up?"

Louis questioned again, this time standing up.

"Yep" I replied popping the p. I replied casually while walking to the kitchen

"And you didn't tell me?"

"I wanted to but I just thought you were sleeping. No big deal Lou" I stopped and turned around so I was facing him.

"You're lying" he snapped

"Excuse me?"

"You didn't want me to see her didn't you?"

"Lou I have no idea what you're talking about"

"Stop acting like an idiot Harry!"

I winced at the loudness of his voice.

"How about you stop acting like a fucking prick?!" Instead of being happy that she woke up, you're standing here screaming at me?! Real mature lou, real mature"

"SHE'S NOT YOURS SO STOP ACTING LIKE SHE'S YOURS"

"And she's yours?" I chuckled sardonically. What? Why are you silent? Did the cat get your tongue?"

"You'll pay for this Harry"

He was so close that I could literally feel his breath on my face.

" Oh i'm so scared. I'm pissing in my pants right now"

I pushed past him and walked straight out of the door.

I walked to the next house and didn't even think twice before knocking the door.

"Harry?"

"Hey Niall, can I stay at yours for the night?"

"Sure but what happened?"

"We'll speak inside"

Niall opened the door bigger and let me walk through. I slumped down on the sofa while Niall got two bottles of beer and sat them down on the table.

He sat opposite me and just looked at me.

"I guess that's my cue to talk huh?"

"Yeh mate"

I took a gulp of my beer and started.

After I finished, Niall just sat the with his eyes wide as a goldfish.

"You know if Liam finds out-"

"I know. Which is why I'm not planning to tell him"

"You have to"

"No..... What he doesn't know won't hurt him"

"Well, whatcha gonna do then?"

"I don't know Ni. Lou's just such a prick"

"You have to see it from his side of the story as well mate. I mean, for the last month he was the only one with her."

"But she doesn't love him! She loves me!"

"How sure are you?"

"She doesn't love him because I asked her earlier and she said she only sees him as a friend and Im just guessing that she likes me because of the way she acts around me"

"So you're gonna make a move on her?"

"Well... Yeah"

"What about Louis?"

"I don't know? If he's a good mate, he would be happy for us. But clearly he isn't."

I rolled my eyes

"And you are?"

"Are you serious Niall?"

I snapped

"Harry look, you knew Louis liked her all along and suddenly you just came and snatch her away from him. Is that a bro code?"

I had no reply. Niall basically just shut me up.

I took another swig of my beer and chucked it on the sofa.

"Just think about bro. Are you gonna throw a 3 year friendship out of the door just for a girl that you've known for only a month or so?"

He pat me on the back then walked up the stairs.

"I'm going to bed! Just make yourself comfortable! Night Haz!"

"Night Ni"

I mumbled before getting up and finding my way to the spare room.

I just collapsed in the bed and my tiredness took the better of me instantly.

It felt good to be back home.

Well, almost.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

387K 11.8K 92
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
797K 48.5K 113
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
90.3M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...