Chapter 13:I Won't Give Up

HARRY'S POV

I ran. I didn't know where I was going. I just ran and ran. Pushing pass people on the streets and ignoring the death glares that I was getting.

Tears stained my face and I found myself at an empty park. This was the place I always came to when I felt extremely happy or just plain horrible. Today, it's the latter. No one knew about this place. It's always empty. Not even any of the boys knew.

I hurled myself to the green grass and screamed.

I screamed until my throat hurt. Then I started wailing.

I needed to let everything out. I can't hold it in anymore. I can't bear to lose her again. I made the mistake once. I'm not gonna do it the second time.

I sat on the ground just staring into space. I didn't even realize that the sun started to set.

"As long as you love me, we could be homeless, we could be starving, we could be broke. As long as-"

The biebs started blasting from my phone.

"Hello?"

"Harry? Where on earth are you?"

"Uh hey Li, I just went out for a little breather"

" Oh. Ok. Uh, just come back soon ok?"

"Is anything wrong?"

"No.. Just do ok?"

"Yeah ok I'll be there soon"

"Ok. Take care. See you."

Then I hung up.

Liam did sound a bit worried.

I immediately hailed a cab.

"Portland Hospital please"

"Yes sir"

It was a surprise that there wasn't any jam, seeing as it was already 6 in the evening.

"Thank you"

I handed the cab driver 40 pounds with tip and got out of the cab. I stopped by the gents and washed my face up.

I looked like I haven't slept for a year.

Blimey.

I fixed my hair and got the the grim off my clothes. I then proceeded to the ICU.

The lads were all gathered around the doctor that I spoke to earlier.

"Hey...what's up?"

"The doc was just telling us that Jay needs blood. She's AB- which is really rare and the blood bank does not have any. The only way to save her is to get a blood transfusion but none of us are AB-"

Niall explained to me.

The doctor glared at Niall, clearly not pleased with Niall referring to him as 'doc'.

Wait.

"What blood type did you say again?"

"AB-"

" I think.....i think I'm AB-"

"Are you serious?"

Zayn and Louis said simultaneously. I ignored Louis and turned to Zayn.

"Yeah, im not 100 percent sure though. But, can you have it checked doctor?"

"Of course son. Just come with me"

I followed the doctor into a small room where a nurse awaited me.

Oh shit.

I forgot I hated needles.