Chapter 28: Last First Kiss

JAY'S POV

"Lou.......you must be joking! I'm only 7 months- OW" I screamed as I felt a sharp pain in my abdominal area.

It felt as though someone just pierced a knife through me.

"Fuck! Jay what's wrong?!"

"I....omg...fuck I think I'm labour"

I clutched the seats so hard that my knuckles flushed white.

That was all it took for Louis to start the ignition and speed through the empty roads to the hospital.

"Can you call Gem?!" Louis asked me. He was shaking too, out of fear probably.

"OWW" I yelped once again.

"Maybe not.." Louis mumbled. "Can you just stop the baby or something?!" He asked stupidly.

Oh genius.

"Oh yeah Lou. Let me just stick a cork up my vagina and hold the baby in"

"It's Gem" he said as he ignored my comment and motioned to his phone.

He put her on loudspeaker and placed it on the dashboard as he switched lanes.

"Louis! Where are you-"

"Jay's in labour!"

"WHAT?!"

" Portland hospital. Now"

"IM ON MY WAY"

She hung up just in time as we reached the A&E department.

"Ill go get the nurse and doctor. Stay here" Louis stated before I saw him running through the halls and screaming for a doctor.

Stay here?

Oh yeah.

Because I could totally run away right now.

A nurse and a doctor came back with a stretcher.

"Can you stand?" The nurse asked sweetly.

"No!" I cried out. The pain was getting more intense and all I want to do is get the freaking thing out of me!

"More nurses please!" Was all she said before 3 more nurses came and carried me onto the stretcher.

Sorry for being heavy that you need 4 nurses to lift me up.

Ugh.

Louis held my hand as I was being hurriedly wheeled into the operation theatre.

"Harry...."

"I'll call him Jay. Don't worry.. He'll be here"

Tears pricked my eyes as I thought about Harry. Honestly, the physical pain I'm feeling right now is nothing compared to the pain I'm feeling in my heart.

Louis gave me a small but reassuring smile before he let go of my hand as I was wheeled into the operation theatre where no visitors were allowed.

And now I push.

The nurses stripped me off my clothes and changed me into a blue gown before I was told to spread out my legs.

No one ever told me that giving birth is this uncomfortable.

"You're 15cm dilated. You have to push. Now"

Oh my god.

"Honey you have to push!" The nurse told me.

"I'm trying!" I wailed.

"Push your head down towards your chest and push honey. You have to!"