Supernatural One-Shots

De AKAQueens

Includes pretty much everyone! If you would like one done with a certain prompt, feel free to message me or c... Mai multe

A Winchester (Dean)
Deal With the King (Crowley)
Old Friends (Sam)
Research (Sam)
Regrets. (Dean Winchester)
Locker Problems. (Teen!Sam)
Strangers. (Castiel)
Preferring Nightmares (Kevin Tran)
Leaving Here. (Dean)
A Winchester p. 2 (Dean)

Heads Up

622 12 6
De AKAQueens

Hey, so clearly these are going to be one shots for the lovely Supernatural. If you want/have a request then just message me on my profile or comment on the story, since I will be checking both.

I will try to update at least four times a week, so I should be able to get your request done fairly soon.

When you send in a request, all you have to do is tell me what it is you want to happen.

Ex. The reader is a hunter that has heard about the Winchesters and how much trouble follows them. She needs Bobby's help, so she goes to his house where she meets Dean.

I do not own the show Supernatural, nor do I own any of the characters. All the rights to Supernatural go to the CW network, channel, thing. However , all the imagines I write are my own. I ask that if you come across one of these somewhere else, you tell me because copying is rude and illegal. 

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

141K 6.5K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
213K 7.5K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
69.5K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
459K 31.3K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...