Tokyo Ghoul x My Hero Academi...

By Star_flow

It was a normal day day for the students of class 1-A. They were training like they normally do when they sud... More

The New Arrivals
Going to Class
Becoming a Teacher
Meeting class 1-B
Settling In
The Phone Call
Hero License Exams
Discontinuation?
Results
Another Chapter

Another One?!

4.9K 145 55
By Star_flow

Kaneki's POV

"HAISE!!"

I look up sharply. There's only one person who still calls me Haise.

"Juuzou?"

And suddenly he's tackling me in a hug.

"Did you bring me any snacks?" ha asked, searching my pockets while hugging me.

"Well, I didn't know you were going to be here, so the only thing I have on hand is this," I said, holding out a bag of chips.

"Yay! Mr. Arima forbid me to eat too many snacks, but you always come through for me," Juuzou said, already opening the bag and munching on his chips.

I stiffened hearing him say that. "What do you mean Mr. Arima? He died didn't he?" I asked, barely able to breathe.

"Oops. I'll explain later. Anyway, what're you up to here, Haise?"

I decided to ask him about Mr. Arima later. "Well, I was just walking back after dropping off Ichika at her uncle Ayato's house with Hide, when there was a light and we were both pulled in. Actually, we were dropping her off so we could go look for you. Where were you and where are we?" I asked after getting a good look around.

"We're in an alternate universe!" Juuzou said cheerfully.

"Huh?" I said, blinking a few times. "Did I hear that right?"

"Yep! We're in another universe!"

"U-u-um, are you also from Juuzou's universe sir?"

I looked over and there was a boy with green hair standing there awkwardly.

"Yes, and I assume you and the people coming up behind you are from here?"

"Huh?" The green haired boy looked over his shoulder and sure enough, the rest of the students and Mr. Aizawa were running towards him. How did he know though? he thought.

I can smell them. There are 20 of them. 19 teens and 1 adult. This must be a class.

Midoriya's POV

There's another one?! And this one looks different from the rest. He has these strange marks under his eyes. They travel down his left cheek, but stay under the eye on the right. I hope I can learn more about them.

"Hey, where's Hide? He was with me when we were pulled into the light, so where is he now?"

Juuzou was scanning the area, using his right hand to shield his eyes from the sun.

"I don't see him anywhere. Anyways, why do you look the same as normal?! Why am I the only one that looks younger?! That's no fair," Juuzou said, pouting.

The man Juuzou called Haise chuckled awkwardly. Suddenly his eyes widened and he look surprised and sort of sad.

"I know this smell. It's Mr. Arima."

Just then, the man himself had appeared, standing on the lip of the small crater created from the explosion.

"Kaneki, I see you've changed quite a lot. I heard you got married and had a kid. Congratulations."

The man named Haise? or was it Kaneki? looked as though he was going to cry.

"Wait, wasn't his name Haise? Is his full name like Kaneki Haise or Haise Kaneki? Or is Haise a nickname? Mr. Arima doesn't seem like the type to use nicknames, so Kaneki is definitely part of his name."
I started muttering my thoughts and writing in my notebook.

After a few minutes, the three gave me a look and Mr. Arima said,

"We should go inside. Besides, the rest of the class is waiting for an answer to what the explosion was.

"We can look for Mr. Scarecrow later, ok Haise?"

"Hide's not weak, he can fend for himself. Alright, let's go catch up and explain everything."

~~~~~~~~~~~~TIMESKIP~~~~~~~~~~~

We explained to the class that it was another of the people from Juuzou and Mr. Arima's world, and that apparently there was another one around here too. We were escorted to the principal's office again and after an hour, Kaneki/Haise had explained several things. 1 being that he was a ghoul. 2 being that his name was Ken Kaneki and Haise Sasaki was his name when he lost his memories and became an investigator. 3 being that he was the one who killed Mr. Arima, but thought of him like a father in his time as Haise Sasaki.

"Well, Mr. Kaneki, if you are a ghoul, would you ming if I see your extra organ, the one known as a kagune?" the principal asked.

"Sure I don't mind."

A moment later, the sound of ripping flesh could be heard and there were two appendages coming out of his back, one on each side. They were split into four after that and had large crosses attached to the end. A black and white armor started spreading over his chest and back, and his left eye turned black while his iris turned red.

"This is a full-body kakuja, but I can control it to look different."

"Like what?" The principal asked.

"I can make wings, wrap it around my arm and have a claw, create a cage, and revert it back to previous forms."

"What do you mean by previous forms?" I had to ask.

"I guess this it what you could call a final form. My first form is this."

His kagune turned into four blood red tentacle things that pulsed and moved.

"There were also times that I was driven insane by hunger and this started to form."

His kagune shifted to look like centipedes.

"After I lost my memory and became Haise Sasaki my kagune looked like this."

His kagune changed again, this time revealing a three-fingered claw.

"During the first part of my battle with Mr. Arima, my kakuja started to form."

He changed it again but this one also went around his body until he had a black battle suit, large red claw on his right hand, and a single large appendage on his back.

"During the second part of our battle, it was like this."

His black battle suit now had shoulder pads and claws on both hands, though smaller than the previous design.

"Then, during a...traumatic experience, my body and kagune sort of merged and destroyed a lot of Tokyo. It was basically a giant worm, and it was called the Dragon. I am not going to show that one for obvious reasons. And after that, it's the final form, the one that I showed you first. Does that answer your questions?"

The whole time I had been writing everything down and drawing rough sketches that I could improve later.

"That was so cool! You seem super strong Mr. Kaneki!" I gushed. According to his tale earlier, he had superb regenerative skills, so he must be amazingly strong.

"All of the power that I have, I have gained through sacrifice. I gained ghoul properties in sacrifice to my humanity. I gained pain immunity and better regenerative skills in exchange of my sanity. I gained the Centipede in exchange for my self control. I got my kagune as Haise Sasaki when I lost my memories. I got my first and second kakuja forms by sacrificing the person I had come to consider a father. I turned into the Dragon when my wife and unborn child were nearly murdered by one of Haise's former students. Even my final form. I gained that and became the One Eyed King. I had to lead the United Front and become the one who kept peace between humans and ghouls, so therefore lost any chance of a relatively peaceful life. You do not just gain power. You earn it through sacrifice and hard work. That is an important lesson to remember when you're trying to reach your goals."

I was shocked. He seemed so young, yet he had gone through so much.

"Thank you for this very important lesson Sir. I'll take it to heart."

Huh? I stood there, gaping with everyone else, as it was Todoroki who said it.

"Sir, I would be honored if you would be willing to teach me."

Wait...WHAT?!

And there you have it. The end of chapter 4. Surprising plot twist huh. I had some extra time, so I was able to write more and finish the chapter, but don't expect to always get updates this fast. Please vote and comment if you enjoy the story or would like to request more characters from TG show up. Thanks again!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 928 69
Disclaimers I do not own nor claim to own either the characters or the world of MHA, the same is said to be true for any and all artwork, I downloade...
436K 16.2K 48
"I'm sorry I was never good enough," Izuku slowly climbed over the rails "I tried I really did my best to prove myself...So why can't anyone see that...
49.6K 2.3K 43
(Ghost!Izuku Midoriya x Reader.) β€’ He's staring down at me with those dead eyes holding a calm expression. I let out a chuckle, weakly bringing my ha...
198K 9.3K 23
{BakuDeku, Temporarily Blind Katsuki Au} ~Some mistakes get made That's alright, that's okay In the end it's better for me That's the moral of the st...