Having the Billionaire's Twins

By krislegg21

Emma Kelsey did not have much hope of finding love not that it mattered to her much. She was getting out of h... More

Having the Billionaire's Twins
AN
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 35

47.3K 1.7K 36
By krislegg21

Emma glared at Jessie and Albert as they walked into the room. She didn't wait for them to sit 'How could you do this? Why didn't you tell me about my father? My real Father!' They both visibly tense under her scowl. The shock was clear on their faces and Albert open and closed his mouth twice but nothing came out. 'You all have been lying to me. Here I am trying to move on and every time something screws with it. I can never truly do that, not when he is out there. Always a reminder. And you never told me, it just knocked me off my feet. Fuck!' Jonas came and hug her, not saying anything and she was grateful. She was breathing hard, she felt betrayed and she wasn’t sure how to deal with something like this.

‘Emma we just wanted to protect you…’

‘We never lied, we just didn’t tell you the whole truth… we are very sorry…’

She looked away from their pleading face as a cramp ran through her stomach and she rubbed it agitatedly 'Hey...' Jonas spins her around staring at her in concern 'Was it another cramp?' She nodded, unable to hide her grimace. Fuck she just wanted the whole day to end. She was fed up and tired. If she got any angrier, she was going to pop her babies out right here in their living room. Despite how hard it was to take a breather, she thought of her babies and decided the stress was not worth it. She will deal with Jesse and Albert another time. 'Maybe we should get you to the hospital,' she shook her head no and rests her head in his chest.

‘Emma…’

‘Are you okay?’ Jesse finished. 

Before Emma could respond, Jonas beat her to it ‘Leave my home and my wife. She has enough to deal with at the moment.’ She didn’t say anything of Jonas kicking them out, at the moment she was mad and worried. Not a very good combination in her condition. He then took her chin and looked at her face

'I’m fine. I'm just going to take a nap,' he frown down at her but nodded all the same. He rubbed his hands up and down her back before he led her out of the room and up the stairs. Jonas didn't allow her to say anything more to Jesse and Albert. Emma really didn't want to talk to them again.

Once in her bedroom, he helped her into one of his T-shirts and into bed 'Get some rest love, everything will work out.' He kissed her forehead before he left.

Emma sighed and tried to relax her tense body. The stress was working on her and it wasn't healthy for the twins. Deep breaths and singing keep her from thinking about her sudden problems, and she was able to close her eyes and fall asleep.

When Jonas got back down stairs he found the living room empty. He was both pissed and glad they were gone. He wanted to give them a piece of his mind. They knew everything and they had neither informed him nor his wife. Ever since he met Emma again, it was one revelation after the other. Was it too much to ask that after the dismissal of Fin, that they have a normal life and a smooth sail? Running a hand through his hair he was about to go back upstairs when the doorbell rang. Sighing he went and open it.

He froze.

A smooth sail? Things couldn’t have gotten bumpier.

The similarities were there. The eyes, hair and the high cheek bone. The man in front of him, just a foot shorter, was looking around unsure and eager at the same time.

'Um hello.' He spoke looking up at him. 'Can I come in?'

Jonas was angry. Who the fuck did he think he was, coming to his home? But regardless of his anger he stepped aside and let him in. He didn't move from the foyer, he didn't want him any more in his home. 'I'm sorry for coming here like this. And for not introducing myself, I'm Errol Rose. Emma's biological father. I don't know if she knows who I am and I… I just want her to… I don’t know… get to know me? What I’m trying to say is that I want a chance, a chance to explain, to prove myself and finally be with my daughter.'

Jonas didn't say anything and he appraised the man in front of him. He sounded and looked sincere but looks can be deceiving. And damn if he will let this man come into their lives and cost his wife anymore pain. 'I just want you to know that I love my daughter and after all these years I want to finally meet her.'

'And why now?' He barely got the words out.

'I have always been searching for her, just to know she was safe even if I couldn't meet her. But she's always not where I thought she is. Every time I didn’t find her I was happy, it means that my… brother didn’t get to her. I have done things… things to secure her well-being, even if no one knew it.' Jonas saw the faraway look on the man’s face, he looked tortured. Much like soldiers that came back from the horrors of war. 'I had seen her picture in the newspaper months ago and it was even more painful because I still couldn’t be with my baby girl or be a grandfather.’ He ran a hand over his overgrown greying hair. ‘I went to see Fin before his accident and…' Jonas didn't think he acted. And he had Errol by his neck and pinned to the door behind him

'Emma doesn't need you. You haven't been present for nothing and now you think you have some claim over her? I'm her family now; she doesn't need you to cause any problems for her. Leave and if you ever come back I'll make you regret it.'

'Jonas?' He tense when he heard Emma's faint call.

He opened his front door 'Get out of here. Now.'

‘You can’t stop me from being with her. I will not give her up, not again…’

Jonas almost growled as he watched Errol walked down the steps and down the drive way. He had a old Chevy parked closer to the gate and he waited for him to get in and leave. Immediately he took his phone out and angrily dial the number to his head of security 'I need four security guards, one for the gate of my house and two surrounding the house and one to guard my wife when she leaves the house. Good. Have them here by tomorrow.' ending the call he went back upstairs to his wife.

She was still in bed, hands caressing her tummy as she lay on her side facing the door 'Come lie down with me.' she beckoned. Jonas took his work shirt and pants off and settled in his boxer. He spooned her, hugging her close to him. 'How come you are home from work so early?' She asked after minutes of silence.

'I was just coming to check on you. And also let you know that there was a ball tonight. A business associate of mine is hosting, I thought we could make an appearance.' He nuzzled her neck as tension release from his body and he was able to only think of her as he try to let her only think of him. 'Do you feel up for it?' She turned and looked at him in utter excitement. He was happy that she was taking things easy. He knew she had a lot to deal with and he planned on making everything easy for her.

'Yes thank you. I long to go dancing.' he grinned at her enthusiasm before he took her sweet lips.

                                                        ***

'I can't believe this, my feet are swollen.' Emma growled, almost in tears with regret. She had been looking forward to the ball, a chance for some fun after her miserable revealing day. She had just about to start getting ready for the ball when she noticed she was having difficulty walking. Jonas had freaked out and called the doctor who agreed that she was okay and it was sort of normal. She had read up on it, and apparently Jonas hadn’t gotten that far in the baby books he bought.  'It’s not funny Jonas' she almost screamed. Jonas grinned at her as he fixed his cuff links. He looked quite dashing in his tuxedo, his hair combed back in a slick wave. Gorgeous.

'No it's not but you look so cute.' Emma pouted and dropped down on the bed. 'You really should put some clothes on.' she looked at what she's wearing... or not wearing. She only wore panties because of her shower earlier and she couldn’t bother with clothes at the moment. And she was a little mad because her feet had betrayed her. She didn't feel uncomfortable lying practically naked in their bed room. Not at all. He came and leaned over her. She was lying horizontal on the bed so he had no problem stretching over her chest and to position his face close to hers. He stared deep in her eyes, his black pools searching. She didn't know what he was looking for. Was it her love for him?

Afraid he might see it, she playfully pushed him away 'Go away Jonas...' she pushed feebly at his chest but he grinned and pushed back until their chest were flushed together.

'Do you like teasing your husband Emma, lying here looking ripe and delicious.' Her breath hitched as he placed his hot lips on her forehead 'Do you know how hot I find you, swollen and adorable with this stomach of yours.' his lips found her eyes. They fluttered close as he kissed them 'How turned on I am?' He kissed her nose 'How insatiable you make me?' Her cheeks and then his mouth like hot iron drift close to hers, just a sweet breath way. Lightening was running through her system. The sweet seduction he was subjecting her to was pure torture 'Do you know how fucking hard you make my cock?'

Then he kissed her.

He catches her on a loud gasp and he forced his tongue deep inside the cavern that was her mouth. Emma whimpered at his deep kiss and the exquisite torment he was subjecting her to. His weapon? Nothing but his firm sweet tongue. Deciding to have a little fun of her own, she raged a war. Using hers to mimic his every move, she pushed and pulled his, drawing a growl from deep in his chest. She chuckled when he moaned both from pleasure and pain. She'd bitten his tongue. 'You want to play dirty then?' He growled out before capturing her tongue and sucking it into his mouth. He let go when he realized she had surrendered. 'Yes wife, surrender to your poor husband for he is without breath and therefore would love to bed his beautiful wife.' Emma giggled. It sounded like a line from one of her historical romance novels.

She let out a surprise growl when she felt his fingers in her panties. She hadn’t even notice him moving. It quickly had her wetting herself 'Jonas...' almost instantaneously he thrust two fingers inside her 'Oh my...' Hard and fast, he did not slow down until she was clenching around his digits. And all the while he stared down at her, his hungry gaze almost frightening to look at. He wanted her. Very badly.

'Come! Now!' he groaned desperately. Emma cried with it. Her body tightening exquisitely and her climax rush forward. She thought her climax would end her but it seemed to go on and on. Panicking she felt another one brewing on the sweet crescent horizon. This time though, he rushed and kneeled between her thighs. He drank from her. Like starving man, he licked at her folds and played with her swollen sensitive nub 'No more please...' Emma started when she felt a third one rolling around. She growled at Jonas when he grinned up from between her legs.

He carried her high a third time and gave little nips as she came back down. She could barely catch her breath. Sated and comfortable, she sighed and relaxed her legs. Her body was still clenching, she was tingly all over. A glare replaced her orgasmic face as she took in Jonas smug face, his firm sweet lips smiling. 'Don't look so smug asshole...'

'You're welcome baby.' He took a hand kerchief from inside his jacket and wiped his mouth. Emma blushed. It dawned on her that he has just eaten her out in his suit. She looked at him from head to toe. Not much damage was done to his suit, only a few wrinkles in pant leg. He grinned at her.

Emma took one of the pillows and threw it at him. He dodged and laughed out. He came up to the bed side table and took out a pack of mint gums before popping one into his mouth. He winked and kissed her soundly on the lips, leaving behind her taste mixed with the taste of mint. 'See you later baby.' She smile sadly and nodded.

She wished her feet hadn't swollen so she could be in his arms tonight. She hadn't danced since her wedding and though she wasn't much for dancing, she still missed it.

He gave her one last look before he left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 6.1K 99
Hannah And her Happy Harem After spending her entire life training to become an Olympic level gymnast only to suffer one too many injuries for her bo...
12M 213K 42
Cecilia Sanchez was getting married to multi billionaire, Joseph Taylor. Cecilia loved Joseph will all her heart and soul. They were high school swee...
45.9K 2K 46
TYPE: 🔲 General Fiction | ✔️ Taekook ff | 🔲 Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished: 05.22.2023 THIS IS TAEKOO...
26.2K 401 24
"His passion is dynamic and I have fallen prey to his desires," A life changing relocation from a small Ohio town to New York City for sixteen year...