𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐌𝐲 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫

By Starrmazing

|Book 1| Tiana King was a young and great college student at Howard University. She was up at the top of the... More

𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐱𝐮𝐫𝐲/𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭/𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐓𝐨
/1./
/2./
/3./
/4./
/5./
/6./
/7./
/8./
/9./
/10./
/11./
/12./
/13./
/14./
/15./
/16./
/17./
/18./
/19./
/20./
/21./
/22./
/23./
/24./
/25./
/26./
/27./
/28./
/29./
/30./
/31./
/32./
/33./
/34./
/35./
/36./
/37./
/38./
/39./
/40./
/41./
/42./
/43./
/44./
/45./
/46./
/47./
/48./
/49./
/50./
/51./
/52./
/53./
/54./
/55./
/56./
/57./
/58./
/59./
/60/
/61./
/62./
/63./
/65./
/66./
/67./
/68./
/69./
/70./
/71./
/72./
/73./
/74./
/75./
/76./
/77./
/78./
/79./
/80./
/81./
/82./
/83./
/84./
/85./
/86./
/87./
/88./
/89./
/90./
/91./
/92./
/93./
/94./
/95./
/96./
/97./
/98./
/99./
/100./
What's Next?
REVISED VERSION
He's My Killer
00 | The Beginning of Mayhem
01 | The University Of Howard
02 | Duty Of A Princess
03 | Macho Act

/64./

9K 492 284
By Starrmazing

CARTER

I was livid.

"Found a few places, Boss." Rick said while grabbed my duffle bag that was full of loaded guns on my desk.

"Name them." I demand as I went through and made sure the were all loaded.

"Phoenix, Washington DC, and San Francisco. She could be anywhere, Boss."

I bit my lip as I really thought. "How did you come up with those three?"

"Our inside guy gave us a few leads. But he wants double the pay for full information."

I nod. "Tell him to meet me in my office if he wants to talk business." I spoke through gritted teeth.

The fvcker wanted to play games and I had no time for that shît. I was already angry. My mods has not change since I arrived.

I told my men to load up the cars and it took about an hour for the inside man to get here. He walk in with a smile but I sent a glare his way.

"My man, Carter, ready to talk business." He smile as he took a seat in a free chair across my desk.

I stayed seated in my chair with my gun under the desk. I had to make this quick. Every second counts.

"I'll give you whatever you want. Tell me where she is."

"Gladly but first we must intact the payment."

I sighed in irritation. "How much?"

"Your girl is worth a lot but I cut short for two million."

I glared at him before nodding my head. I gestured over to Rick and he walked out my office for a moment to get the duffle bags that were filled with more guns and one with money. If he looked in one then he would only assume it's a million.

I was really giving him shît. I was going to kill him were he sat.

After a moment, Rick came back with three duffle bags and placed them near the fvcker feet. He unzipped the bag and checked out the money before looking at me.

"I have to say, Carter, your about you shît." He went to grab the bag and Rick and another guard held him down.

"Where is she."

He sighed. "She's right under your nose. They want you to think she's in San Francisco or Phoenix but she's still here. Not to for from here actually. There's a warehouse north from here. Abandon but guarded well. But I do hope you hurry. They did a number on her trying to get information about you but she didn't crack. The Queen's loyal to her King." He chuckled.

How could she? She didn't know anything about my business. And they did something to her because she didn't give them what they wanted to hear.

I'll kill them.

I looked to Brian. "Check it out." He left without hesitation.

"May I leave?" He asked. He was still held down in the chair.

"No until I know she's there. If your lying, I'll kill you right here without hesitation." I said. I was going to kill him regardless.

He thinks this is a joke and makes payment request.

About two hours later, we waited and when Brian finally came back he gave the full report.

"I got as close as I could, Boss. The place is surrounded by men but she's there. They put her in a room and...."He trailed off, looking unease to say the next.

"And what?"

"She does not look well at all. Marks are on her body. Especially her neck." Brian said cautiously.

"Of course there are. Some man tried to rape her." The inside man said without no remorse.

I gave a stiff nod. "Get everyone ready." He left out and started demanding orders and their task.

"Now that you have you info, I wish the best to you in your Queen." He said as he went to get up but he was forced back down. He gave me a confused look as he struggled to get out of the hold.

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. You didn't think you were leaving out of this alive did you." I said and slammed the gun on my desk surface.

His eyes went big with fear but I didn't give two shîts. He had a lot of nerve.

"Carter-"

"I'm not going to waste my breath on you." Was all I said before raising my gun and aimed at his head. The sound bounced off the wall and the bullet went into the fvcker head. He slumped forward onto the ground and I stood to my feet.

"Clean this shît up and be outside in ten." I ordered. Before walking out my office to the cars.

I'm killing people tonight.

****
45 minutes later
TIANA

I never moved from my spot. Never lost my hold on the knife. I was prepared if Donovan came in here to try something like that again.

All of a sudden the door open and in walked my mother.

She had clothes in her hand and she turned to close the door behind her. I kept the knife I had in my hold hidden from her sight.

A smile that I knew was fake formed on her lips as she placed the clothes on the bed.

"These are for you." She pulled out a tub of small ointment cream.

"I don't want anything from you." I growled out.

She sighed and shook her head. "I do not want to fight with you, babygirl. Just change." She said with an annoyed tone.

"No." I refused.

She started far me and was ready. Just when she went to swing, gunshots and shots were heard from the other side of the door.

The door opened and in came Troy who was out of breath. "He's here."

"Who?!" Mother asked angrily.

Troy looked at me before her. "Carter."

Mother looked at me with a smirk. "He's come to rescue you. How sweet. Too bad that won't happen." She said and turned to look at Troy.

"Bring her." She spat before walking out the door.

Troy sighed and started for me. Brother or not. I repeated in my head. Just as he grabbed me, I swiped the knife across his stomach and he fell to the ground with a painful sound.

I got up and ran out of the door. I was met with different pathways but I went straight. I heard him yell my name but I ran.

Men screaming grew closer and gunshots rang out. I glanced a corner and my heard jumped when I saw Rick shooting nonstop at the enemy.

Carter was really here.

My heart leaped with joy.

"There you are." I turned and Donovan had a crazed look in his face.

Without thinking, I just ran. I rather chance a bullet than let him try to touch me again.

I ran and ran through the building. Gunshots echoing and men hollering. I saw the exit to this place and was so close until I was grabbed from behind and slammed on the floor.

"Think you were going to out run me." Donovan's sickening tone.

He was on top of me once again. He pinned me down and I screamed at him to let go of me but he grabbed my neck and began to choke me.

He was trying to kill me.

"If I can't have you, no one will." He growled out.

My struggling became weak as I felt light headed. I was starting to see white. He hold on my neck was tight and I tried but it was no use. My luck and time ran out.

Until....

A close rang gunshot filled my ears and Donovan's curse rang as he let go of me and I coughed harshly.

Tears leaked through my eyes as I tried to control my breathing. I jumped when strong arms lifted me up and I automatically fell into a hard chest.

I pushed away with little strength I had to get away from who it was. A hand grabbed my chin and made me look up. I instantly stopped struggling when I gazed into those familiar eyes. Those eyes I loved to look in so much.

"Did you miss me?"

Deja vu all over again. I couldn't help the sob that left my lips. He looked down at me before pulling me into his embrace. I held onto him for dear life. I was afraid of letting him go.

"W-What to-took you so long?" I cried into his chest.

He sighed and hugged me tighter. "I'm making this all up to you, babe." He said with much promise in his tone.

He pulled away from our embrace and cupped my face. When he looked over my bruised face, his face turned red with anger.

"First I need to get you out of here." He said in a firm tone.

A small painful groan came from beside us and I saw Donovan lifting up slowly. Carter look was lethal. He placed a kiss on my forehead and called out to someone.

I watched Rick run over with another bodyguard. "Take him. I got unfinished business with that fvcker."

Rick and the other bodyguard took Donovan and knocked him out cold. They carried an unconscious Donovan out to SUVs.

Gunshots continued to echo and Carter grabbed my hand and led me out of the warehouse carefully. Once we made it out he opened a SUV door and I got in.

"Stay here." He said.

I nod as tears formed in my eyes. I was just glad he came for me and I was safe in his custody.

He closed the door and ran back inside the warehouse.

As time went on, the gunshots began to fade out. I looked towards the warehouse and saw two bodyguards carry out my mother and brother.

I have yet to here from or see my father. After a moment of sitting silent, the door opened and Carter got in the driver's seat with a psychotic look on face. I took in his bloody presence. Blood was all over him. He looked scary. His hand gripped the steering wheel and he started the car.

The car ride was filled with silence and tension. As time went, he pulled up in front of the beach house. He cut the car off and sighed frustratedly before turning to look at me.

He was still angry. I couldn't look at him.
"I-I'm sorry." I whispered sadly. I was shaking.

"Do you understand why I said to stay in the house, Tiana, until I came back? You and Camille disobeyed me and it got you taken from me. It's evident they beat you and it's taking everything in me to not kill your fvcking family on spot."

Fresh tears well up in my eyes. I sniffed. He grabbed my chin and made me look at him and he held a serious look on his face.

"Do you know how much you fvcking mean to me, baby?" He queried with much emotion in his tone.

"What if I never found you? What then?" His thumb stroked my chin.

"I'm sorry." I cried.

He stared at me for a moment then sighed. "Don't be sorry. Be careful. Don't do that shît again, babe. Don't know what I'll do without you." He said as he wiped my tears.

"Stop crying."

I sighed and took in some breaths. He wiped the last of my tears and we got out the car. He pulled me closer to him as we walked to the door. He unlocked the door and we entered.

We headed upstairs to his room. He got a bath ready for me and a pair of panties and one of his sweaters. I appreciate him.

He walked out of his bathroom and walked to where I was. He cupped my face and kissed me. It wasn't rough or aggressive. It was sweet and slow. He left a lingering kiss and pulled away.

"Take your time, alright?" He murmured against my lips.

I nod.

He stared down at me. "I'mma take a quick shower. I'll get you something to eat then I want you to lay down and rest."

"Okay."

He pecked my lips one last time before leaving me with privacy.

I'm in love with him.

____________

Thoughts on Tiana?

Thoughts on Carter?

Thoughts on the situation?

The Queen is back with her King!

TeamKingandQueen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.2K 3.3K 20
BOOK TWO- Female Reader Version After being fired from the Sanitarium, the slashers were determined to be with you again. Breaking out, they travelle...
762K 51.4K 99
She was the undesired outcast, who stood out, yet simultaneously blended effortlessly into the background. I could see the panic in her glassy brown...
79.5K 2.5K 53
(Sequel to "The Stepbrother") THIS STORY HAS BEEN UPDATED! WARNING! (R+18) This contains mature content and trigger warnings such as trauma, murder...
30K 761 23
"Why are you following me actually?..." I ask as look at the man in front of me with a worried expression. "Because I want you as mine and whatever y...