Assassins X Reader ( Assassin...

Av RobenChan3

I don't own the characters or your character. If you want to know more, please read the introduction. Note:... Mer

Introduction
The Frye Twin x Young Sister Reader (Part 1)
The Frye Twin x Young Sister Reader (Part 2)
The Frye Twin x Young Sister Reader(Part 3)
Edward Kenway x Japanese Pirate Reader
Arno Dorian x Child Reader
Malik Al-Sayf x Reader
Female Connor Kenway
Ezio Auditore x Reader (Modern)
Edward Kenway x Child Reader
Haytham Kenway x Reader
Haytham Kenway x Little Brother Reader(Part1)
Haytham Kenway x Little Brother Reader (Part 2)
Jacob Frye x Reader
Shay Cormac x Daughter Reader
Jack The Ripper x Reader
Evie Frye x Male Reader
Edward Kenway x Reader
Father Ethan Frye x Albino! Daughter!Reader
Altaïr Ibn La' Ahad x Reader
Yandere Cesare Borgia x Artist Reader
Federico Auditore x Wife Reader
Shay Cormac x Rogue Assassin Reader(Part 1)
Shay Cormac x Rogue Assassin Reader(Part 2)
Father Giovanni Auditore x Daughter Reader x Brother Ezio Auditore
Shay Cormac x Rogue Assassin Reader (Part 3)
Arno Dorian x French Reader
Desmond Miles x Ancestor Assassin Reader
Requests!
Edward Kenway x Reader
Assassin Shay Cormac x Wife Assassin Reader
All the Assassins x Modern Reader
Jacob Frye x Reader
Father Altaïr Ibn La Ahad x Daughter Reader
Father Ezio Auditore x Teen Daughter Reader
Darim Ibn La Ahad x Reader
Connor Kenway x Wife Reader
Cesare Borgia x Reader (Part 1)
Cesare Borgia x Reader (Part 2)
Evie Frye x Male Reader
Shay Cormac x Child reader
Requests are Closed

Connor Kenway x Wife Reader (Part 2)

2.5K 49 7
Av RobenChan3

This one is requested by @rainbowsalt1 and an idea was given by @MonicaPlascencia9

Thank you all for supporting my book, this makes me want to do more and I will try to update as much as I could.

There would be a character named Roger and was the one who killed the child.

Hope you enjoy.

Imagine:- Haytham Kenway avenges you and Connor. In addition, something will make you happy and afraid will happen to you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Furious.

That's what Haytham felt when he knew what happened to Connor and Y/N. He was glad that his son found someone he loves and also got married although he didn't attend the wedding. He also almost got a child, but it was already late to save her. When he became the grandmaster, he vowed to protect the innocent. He didn't let the Templars harm children, let alone his granddaughter. It was the first time he saw Connor broken like this, he even saw something slide down his cheeks. Tears. He had never seen Connor cry before (I don't know if he saw him cry before, but let's pretend that it was the first time hehe.), so hurt and sad.

When he reached to the Green Dragon, he immediately went to his room, trying to figure out how to find who killed the child. I'm not letting this go, I will find them and killed them whatever was the cost. His thoughts where just focused on finding them and it seemed God wanted to help Haytham to get what he wanted. Under his window, there was two Templars talking about the incident that happened four months ago.

"Did you know what Roger did?" The first one said.

"No, I don't know. I was in away for months. What happened?" The second one asked.

"Oh yes, I forgot! I will tell you, he actually shot a pregnant woman..." The first Templar said with a slight hint of anger.

"What? This is impossible!! Why did he did that?" The second one didn't even bother to hide his shock.

The first one sighed,"He said she was an assassin wife. I told him to leave her be, but he was stubborn." He said with another heavy sigh.

"Why didn't you stop him then?"

"I tried! I even threatened him that I will tell Master Kenway, but he said that if I tried to, he will harm my little sister and I couldn't risk it." He said, guilt and regret wrapped around his words.

"If the grandmaster knew, well...." The second Templar didn't finish his sentence, imagining what would Haytham do.

"If he found out, I will assure you that we will never see his face again. Hopefully." The two of them then walked away, leaving Haytham clenching his fists.

"Well then Mr. Roger, I may have to discuss an important issue with you." He muttered under his breath, making his way out to look for the murderer of his granddaughter.

~~

Now, let's go and check on Y/N and Connor. Y/N now was with the doctor while Connor waited outside pacing around. He was worried about her so much. After that day, he managed to convince her that it's time to have another child and she eventually agreed. They had been trying hard until today when Y/N felt so tired and dizzy, Connor immediately ran out and brought the doctor to check on her.

When the doctor finally came out, Connor ran to him with worried expression. "Is she alright, doctor?" He asked. The doctor chuckled, "Yes, she is fine. Just a little fatigue, it will disappear soon--"

"Oh! Is that so?" Connor felt a bit disappointed. He was expected something else. If he just let the doctor continue his sentence before he cut him off...

"Yes, it will disappear when she gives a birth to your child." The doctor smiled which made Connor's eyes lit up with hope and happiness.

He quickly reached inside to his wife who was now setting on the bed, holding her small belly in protective manner. Connor approached her quietly and sat down beside her, putting his hand on hers.

"Connor..."

"Yes."

"I'm afraid."

Connor frowned, understanding what she meant. When he didn't say anything, Y/N looked at him with worried E/C eyes, "What if the same thing happened?" She asked. Connor smiled gently at her,"I will make sure it won't happen again. You and the child will be fine, I promise." Connor reassure her and pecked her lips. He had to keep his promise to her, he didn't want to see her cry again.

"I will also try my best to raise the child, Connor. We will have a family." Y/N finally smiled a genuine smile that reached to her eyes.

"For sure, love. Now I have to escort the doctor. I will see you later and don't leave the bed, okay?" Y/N nodded her head and kissed her husband.

Connor then left the homestead with the doctor, but he didn't know that he would see something will surprise him.

~~

Haytham was walking in the forest with Roger. He found him in the market, flirting with some women who didn't like how he stared at them. Haytham couldn't believe that there was someone like this man in the Templar Order, he told him that he had to accompany him to receive a secret letter which was a lie of course. The man definitely had to obey his master's orders, with huffs and groans. What an asshole!!

When Haytham reached so deep in the forest,he stopped. Roger spoke up " Are we finally here?" He asked, with bored look on his face. "No, I saw something moving in those bushes, go and check out." Haytham's blank voice ordered which made Roger mentally curse. He went to the bushes in front of Haytham to look if there really was something.

"Master, there's not---"

His statement was cut by a sickening groan. He looked down and saw blood coming from his side, Haytham stabbed him with his hidden blade. He took his blade out and Roger fell down, "W-why?" He said, holding his side.

"This is for what you have done to that woman." Haytham still had the blank voice. "She i-is an assassin's w-wife, w-why d-do you care?" Roger spoke through gritted teeth. "She was pregnant and I think I made it obvious when I said don't harm the innocent especially the children..." He then pulled out his pistol and aimed it at him, "W-wait master, p-please forgive m-me!" He pleaded.

"You killed that child and broke the mother's heart, but most importantly, you took away my granddaughter."

"I-I'm sorry, I d-didn't know."

"Sorry won't bring her back and no one will know about you from now on."

He pulled the trigger and then...BANG!!

Haytham lowered his hand and looked up at the sky, "Hope this will make rest now." He closed his eyes, taking deep breaths to calm his heart. However, someone called him.

"Father!?"

Haytham looked back and saw Connor standing there with his tomahawk in his hand. Connor's eyes drifted to the dead man in the ground and noticed his uniform, He is a Templar. Did he just kill a Templar? It seemed that Haytham understood Connor's confusion, he cleared his throat saying,"To make it clear, he is the murderer of your daughter." If Connor wasn't good at hiding his feelings, Haytham would see his jaw drop down in shock, but thankfully Connor just looked away.

"Hope this will make you and Y/N satisfied." He was about to leave when Connor stopped him."We are expecting another child." Connor said which mabe Haytham stop and look his son,"Congratulations, I wish you a happy life son. Make sure not to do my mistake." He smiled sadly and went back to the inn.

"I won't, father."

Years later:-

Connor was forced to kill his father and to make things more heated,Y/N went to labor. Connor quickly made his way to her, she was still fighting the pain. After long hours of screaming and squeezing the hell out of Connor's hand, they finally had their babies.

Yes, that's right. Y/N give a birth to a twin, a boy and a girl. Connor was beyond happy as well as Y/N too. They named them Emily and Erin.

This time, Connor kept his promise to Y/N.

~~

Y/N was setting with both of her children, waiting for Connor to come back for lunch."Mama, where's daddy?" Emily asked as Y/N fixed her hair. She had Connor's brown hair and Y/N's E/C eyes while Erin who was the elder had his father's hair and eyes. "He will be here soon." Y/N said, smiling happily at her. "I'm hungry, I want to eat." Erin said with a cute huff as he crossed his arms. "Just a little bit."

Suddenly, the door was open and there stood Connor. Erin and Emily squealed happily and ran to their father who knelt down and opened his arms to embrace them.

"Papa, you came." Emily said happily.

"Come on, mama prepared our favorite food." Erin said.

The five years old twin pulled their father inside. Y/N walked to him with a bright smile, "Welcome home." She said. "Yes, I'm back." He walked toward her her, wrapping his arms around her waist, pulling her into a kiss.

"Eww, papa's kissing mama!! Cover your eyes." Erin said.

Y/N and Connor pulled away and laughed when they saw their children covering their eyes. Y/N picked up Erin while Connor picked up Emily, "I'm so hungry, let go and eat." Connor said, walking to the dining room to eat. Both of the kids clapped their hands and they ate lunch.

After that, Connor started to play with them as he promised while Y/N cleaned the kitchen. She could hear them laugh and ran around the room while Connor chasing them. Suddenly, Y/N heard heavy footsteps running toward the kitchen and felt a pair of arms around her waist. The twin gasped as they entered the kitchen, "Oh no, the evil dragon got princess mama!!" Emily said, pretending to be scared and shocked. "Don't worry, I will save her!!" Erin said as he pointed his wooden sword at Connor.

Y/N giggled at the adorable twin. "I will take the princess with me and you will never save her." Connor laughed as he picked up Y/N bridal style and ran out of the kitchen with the twin following behind, "Oh no!! Please save me my sweet knights!!" Y/N said, playing along with them. The laughter felled the house as the happy family played together.

This continued all day and the twin ended up sleeping in the livingroom after dinner. Y/N and Connor took them to their room and tucked them in the bed. Then they made their way to their room to sleep as well. They both cuddled for a few minutes, "They are so hyperactive." Connor said as he stroked Y/N's H/L H/C hair, "They have been looking for to spend sometime with you." Y/N said, giggling slightly.

"I'm glad that I had a family like this. Thank you for this gift Y/N, I love you so much."

"Don't thank me, we were together in this. I love you too Connor."

Both of them slept, dreaming of what they could do in the future.

However...

"You did the right thing Haytham, he is happy now."

"I hope so... father. I hope so."

They were unaware of the souls of Haytham and Edward watching them.

They both were happy for this Kenway family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if it was long, but I got a lot of ideas about it.

Connor:- Just....WOW.

You see, the readers want you to have a happy ending. They love you Big Bear.

Connor:- Well, thank you for requesting this story.

Come here and give a hug.

Connor:- What!?...*Runs away*....Go away!!

*Chases after him*...Come back here!!!

See you soon.

Be amazing.
RC~😋

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

49K 1.3K 29
Just a gathering of short stories/one shots that I'm slowly creating Warnings: violence, smut, angst
310K 6.9K 200
I'm taking another shot at a one shot book. it's filled with preferences, one-shots and whatever else I come up with. Requests are always open unless...
1.7K 19 14
THESE ONESHOTS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO THE MORE RECENT ACCOUNT @YeahNopeNotHappening PLEASE SEND YOUR REQUESTS THERE! 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕕: 𝕆𝕔𝕥𝕠𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝟝𝕥�...
351 22 25
The Assassins are in for the fight of their lives when a mysterious plague hit town and the undead start to rise. taking over Boston it up to the Ass...