The Mute And The Deaf

By zehrraa_

A mute. A deaf. And so much more than a love story. More

{PROLOGUE}
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12-PART 1}
{12-PART 2}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}~{THE END}

{EPILOGUE}

23K 966 208
By zehrraa_

EPILOGUE- FAMILY IS EVERYTHING.

FLORA'S P.O.V

7 YEARS LATER......

I woke up, feeling groggy and heavy with my swollen belly. I walked slowly down the steps, hearing Noah talking to our 2-year-old son Nathan.

I followed the sound of their voices and it led me to the kitchen where I found them eating a slice of toast and arguing if it was better to put nutella or jam on their toast and obviously Noah was letting Nathan win the argument. I smiled at both of them bickering and my son giving his dad smart-ass remarks.

Noah and I got married in the third year of our college and the way he had proposed was magical. He had closed down the coffee shop that we had met in for a night and there were candles everywhere and he had gotten down on one knee. It was beautiful.

And then we had Nathan a year after our marriage, which was our last year of college. It was difficult but we had graduated with the help of our parents looking after Nathan when we went to school.

I had decided to become a primary teacher and Noah a Secondary School English teacher but today was Saturday so no work for us.

By the way, I'm having my second child in our fourth year of happy marriage with Noah and I am about 9 months so the babies on her way...

I came back from my daydream when I heard a very loud laugh coming from Nathan. I looked up to see that Noah had grabbed Nathan and was blowing raspberries into his stomach, which was making him laugh.

I laughed with them and then fully entered the kitchen. "Good morning."

"Good morning." They both chorused as I went to the toaster to make my self a slice of toast as well. I felt arms wrap around me from behind and a head snuggle into my neck making me giggle because of how ticklish I am and Noah chuckle.

"How are my beautiful wife and my unborn daughter doing this morning?" He asked, speaking into my ear.

"They're doing well." I answered and took out my toast from the toaster and twisted my neck a little to the left to give him a kiss on the lips and heard Nathan say 'eww' and run out of the kitchen.

Noah and me both laughed but mine cut short because I felt something wet sliding down my legs. Am I peeing my pants or did my water just break?

"Noah." I said, a slight panic in my voice.

"What?" He asked, moving from behind me and turning me around to face him. He also looked panicked.

"What happened Flora?" He asked again and I groaned when a contraption hit very hard.

"My water just broke and contr-" Before I could finish my sentence though another contraction hit and that's when everything went into a havoc.

~~~~~~~~~~

5 long and agonizing hours later, I had given birth to a beautiful girl named Lily and I'm pretty sure that Noah had cried more than me, which was very amusing.

No words could describe how much I do and will love my family until the day I die.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! I decided to just make it an epilogue and this is the last a/n of the whole story. :( Hope you guys enjoyed this story as much as I loved writing it. This is very emotional. Anyways, have a good day or night. :) And maybe give my other story Lost And Found a read perhaps? ;)

THE MUTE AND THE DEAF HAS OFFICIALLY ENDED.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 9.1K 35
Not good at descriptions.
10.4K 217 22
you cannot talk. you have a notebook and pencil you carry around with you everywhere. you've never talked. everything you do is silent. a single soft...
108K 4.1K 40
I've been unlucky in love. I've had my heart broken so many times. When I meet a guy, he makes me believe I can love again. He is everything I've eve...
1.6K 220 30
I'm a mystery waiting to be solved. A puzzle, if you will. My journey isn't for the faint-hearted, nor is it a joke. This is reality. Come play wit...