{19}~{THE END}

CHAPTER 19- HAPPINESS

FLORA'S P.O.V

I was in total shock. I couldn't believe that someone like him had fallen in love with someone like me but I guess anything is possible. He was looking at me expectantly, waiting for an answer and I'm sure that I answered what he was waiting for.

"I love you too." I said and he got up, coming to my side with his hands still in mine and pulled me up too. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped them around his shoulders. His head was rested on top of mine and I felt him land a kiss on my head. I felt tears running down my cheeks in happiness.

I haven't felt this happy in years and it was all thanks to Noah. I had my face buried in his shoulder but raised it and looked over his shoulder when I heard clapping. What was going on?

I saw everyone in the coffee shop and the other customers gone. What the hell? My mum and everyone from Noah's family were here and they were clapping. I pulled away from the hug and raised an eyebrow at him.

He just shrugged, "We're having a party." He said whilst a grin was forming on his lips.

"For?" I asked and he wiped my tears away with his thumbs.

"For us, for you being able to talk and me hear." He answered, winked and turned around, going to hug his family so I went to hug my mum.

"Haven't forgotten about us, have you?" I heard a familiar voice say from behind me when I was hugging my mum. I turned around to see Noah's mum with a huge grin on her face.

"Of course not." I answered, smiling and she came to hug me. I was used to her hugs now so I hugged her back.

"You know that you're part of the family now?" She whispered in my ear, still hugging me.

"I know." I replied, grinning and looking into Noah's eyes from over her shoulder. She pulled away and gave me a small kiss on the cheek and went to talk to my mum.

I slowly walked up to Noah and wrapped my arms around his waist and he wrapped it around my shoulders. I rested my chin on his chest and looked into his eyes and he bent his head down to look into mine.

"I love you." I whispered, but loud enough for him to hear.

"I love you too."

THE END

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! The Mute And The Deaf has officially ended:( but there will be epilogue(s):) Have a nice day or night!