HURT

By Shyqyen

Kim Namjoon and Song Haeun are married. Namjoon is a detective so he has many enemies that wish to destroy hi... More

Disclaimer
Main Character
2
3

1

53 3 0
By Shyqyen

MARRIAGE

"Kim Namjoon, do you take Song Haeun for your lawful wedded wife, to live together? Will you love, honors, comfort and cherish her from this day forward, for sake all others, keeping only unto her for as long as you both shall live?"

Namjoon: "I do."

"Song Haeun, do you take Kim Namjoon for your lawful wedded husband, to live together? Will you love, honors, comfort and cherish him from this day forward, for sake all others, keeping only unto him for as long as you both shall live?"

Haeun: "I do."

.
.
.

"Seal the promises you have made with each other with a kiss."

Namjoon come closely to Haeun. They smile to each other while Namjoon slowly open Haeun's wedding veil. Then he lean in and close their eyes until their lips meet each other.

"Ladies and gentleman, I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Kim."

**

???: "Haeun unnie!"

Haeun turns to look at person that called her name. She smiles widely when she saw her two bestfriend. Lee Na-eun and Song Yunhyeong are Haeun's childhood bestfriend. People called them 'triplet' because the three of them are inseparable from each other.

Haeun quickly walks to her bestfriends and hugging them tightly.

Na-eun: "I feel want to cry right now."

Na-eun said after three of them pull away from each other. Yunhyeong rolls his eyes after he heard that.

Yunhyeong: "Of course you always want to cry because you are a crybaby, Na-eun-ah."

Na-eun quickly punch Yunhyeong's arm because she felt pissed with him.

Na-eun: "How dare you say that! By the way you are in love with this crybaby too."

Yunhyeong let out a sigh while palming his forehead.

Yunhyeong: "Yeah, what i did in my past life to fall in love with you in this present time?"

Na-eun widen her eyes shocked.

Na-eun: "What?!"

Haeun quickly pull Na-eun's hand before she can hit Yunhyeong again.

Haeun: "Stop it. Do both of you want to ruin my wedding party now?"

Yunhyeong and Na-eun giggles awkwardly when they realized some people are watching both of them arguing here.

Na-eun: "I'm forgot that we are still at your wedding party, sorry."

Haeun just shook her head while looking at both of her bestfriend.

Haeun: "I wonder when you two want to get marry?"

Both Yunhyeong and Na-eun start to blush when they heard Haeun's question. Na-eun wants to answer it, but she got interrupted when Haeun suddenly startled because Namjoon wrapping his arm around her waist.

Namjoon: "Hi baby."

Namjoon whispered slowly at Haeun's right ear to let only his wife heard what he said. Haeun turns her head to look at her husband then she shows her wide smile to him.

Na-eun: "So sweet. When i can be like you two?"

She said without realized she's hurting someone's feeling. Yunhyeong clears his throat to throw away the awkwardness that he felt because he thinks his girlfriend want to compare him with Namjoon. He knows he's not a romantic partner like Namjoon to Haeun, but he already did his best for Na-eun to feel his love.

Haeun: "Soon. Right Yunhyeong-ah?"

Yunhyeong only reply with smiles. Namjoon let go his wife and standing beside her while holding her hand.

Namjoon: "We need to go home now."

Haeun nods, and she let go her husband's hand to hugging her two bestfriend again.

Na-eun: "Tell me a story about your first night later, okay?"

Na-eun whispers to Haeun's ear when Haeun hugging her. Haeun starts blushing, and she quickly pulls away from Na-eun.

Haeun: "Pervert."

She then hugs Yunhyeong.

Yunhyeong: "Take care."

Haeun chuckles after she pulls away from Yunhyeong.

Haeun: "Don't worry, I'm just going home. We are still can meet with each other, this is not a farewell."

Yunhyeong just shrug. Haeun bid her goodbye to her bestfriends before she left the party with Namjoon to their house.

**

Haeun: "Let me down Namjoon-ssi!"

Namjoon ignores Haeun and continue carrying his wife with bridal style and enter their house. He closes the door with his leg and walking to upstairs. He struggles at first to open their bedroom's door, but then he enter the room after he success open it. 

Haeun keeps silent because she feels excited, same with Namjoon for their first wedding night. At the same time, both of them feel nervous to lose their virginity tonight, and they still didn't know how all of this works.

Namjoon carefully put his wife on the bed, and then he is walking to close the door. After that he's walking to the bed again and standing beside bed while looking down at his wife.

Namjoon: "Are you ready, jagi (darling)?"

Haeun gulps and slowly she nods. The light then off.

**

Namjoon struggles to tying his tie the next morning and fortunately Haeun saw it, if not he will be late to work. Haeun quickly walking to her husband then help him to tie the necktie.

Haeun: "Let me tying this. Did you forget that you already have a wife to do this for you?"

Haeun teased him. Namjoon chuckles and shook his head.

Namjoon: "Right, how can i forget about it? So, you can do this for me everyday, right?"

He said while slowly he snaked his arm around Haeun's waist. Haeun nods while smiling widely.

Haeun: "Of course."

Namjoon: "I'm sorry we can't go to honeymoon now, but i promise you that after i settled this case, i'll bring you to honeymoon, okay? Just tell me where do you want to go."

Haeun smiles to him.

Haeun: "It's okay, we can go anytime. I understand you have a work to do. Don't worry okay?"

Namjoon nods then he looks at his wife's neck and smirk.

Namjoon: "How beautiful your neck looked after i did my art there."

Haeun looks at him confused then she touch her neck with her hand before she realized that her neck full of hickey from last night. She glares to Namjoon and slap his chest.

Namjoon: "Ouch."

Namjoon let go his wife and rubs his chest to soothe the pain.

Haeun: "Look at what have you done? I need to go to market to buy some grocery and how can i go to market in this state?!"

Namjoon shrugs.

Namjoon: "I'm not seeing any problem about that."

Haeun: "Kim Namjoon-ssi!"

Namjoon quickly hugs his wife because he knows Haeun is serious when she starts to call his full name, and he doesn't want to go to his office with his butt becoming red.

Namjoon: "Okay okay, i'm sorry. I already tried to control myself but i can't."

Haeun let out a heavy sigh then she pushes Namjoon away from her and she put her hand on her waist while glaring to him.

Haeun: "That's why i told you to not watching much p*rn!"

Namjoon: "I watch it to learn to do it with you."

Namjoon said while looking down at his feet. Haeun shook her head.

Haeun: "I'm not easy to be fooled."

She then looks at the clock on the wall.

Haeun: "Hurry go to work, you'll be late."

Namjoon look at the clock too then he nods before he go close to his wife and peck her lips.

Namjoon: "Take care, jagi (darling)."

Haeun nods and smiles.

Haeun: "You too."

**

Namjoon get off from his car, close the door and walking to the police station. The police station is his work place because he works as a detective. 

Namjoon enters the police station and being greeted by his co-workers. He starts to blush when his co-workers teased him for being a newly groom. Then he finally became calm when he successfully enters his office. He sits on his chairs to let out a sigh of relief, but he got interrupted when his office's door opened.

???: "Dude!"

Namjoon let out a sigh but not a relief one, it's an annoyed sigh.

Namjoon: "What do you want, Jackson?"

Jackson Wang is one of his co-workers and unfortunately his bestfriend since high school.

Jackson: "Why did you come to work? Go to honeymoon, dude!"

Namjoon: "I have a work to do so shut up."

Jackson let out a scoff.

Jackson: "Did only you have work to do? By the way, i know why you come here instead go to honeymoon. It's because... you missed me right, jagi (darling)?"

Jackson starts wink and send a flying kiss to Namjoon. Namjoon only look at his bestfriend with poker face.

Namjoon: "Did you already investigate the night club that i told you?"

Namjoon quickly change the subject. Jackson rolls his eyes.

Jackson: "Namjoon-ah, you got no jams."

He said before he put the file that he bring along on the table.

Jackson: "I got good news to you. Just imagine it as your wedding present."

Namjoon raise his eyebrows.

Namjoon: "What is it?"

Jackson: "That club is Mino's and we successfully shut down the club. But..."

Namjoon sigh then leaning back on his chair while across his arms over his chest. He knows it will have 'but' in the end.

Namjoon: "But?"

Jackson: "Mino's not there, i'm sure he already knows we will go to his club."

**

Namjoon and Jackson walking together after they're getting out from the meeting room.

Jackson: "When we can catch this Mino guy? I feel weird when he knows all of our planned."

Namjoon nods agreed.

Namjoon: "Right, we must be careful to plan this. I'm scared we have 'wolf in sheep's clothing'. I can't wait to catch him."

Song Minho a.k.a Mino is a mafia leader, drug dealer, rapist and a killer. He is a criminal that Namjoon really want to catch so bad. He's always raped a girl and kills them. He did not give his victim chances to live after he raped them.

Just you wait Song Minho.

** 

Haeun: "Thank you."

Haeun thanked the cashier before she takes all her things that she bought and left the market. The market are near to their house so Haeun only walking to go there. 

Haeun is walking while humming a melody and when she already nears the house, she heard someone calling her name. She turns around and saw a car slowly approaches her. She take a look at inside the car.

Haeun: "Oh!"

**

Namjoon finally get to sit on his office chair after back from four meetings today. He takes out his phone from his pocket then he smiles widely until his dimple can be shown when he saw a message from his lovely wife.

He just wants to reply his wife's message when he saw a message notification from unidentified number. He quickly opens the message after he saw Mino's name from the notification.

Then he look at the picture that Mino sent. Namjoon's eyes starts to open wide and he feels his heart stopped when he saw the picture of the two rings, because those two rings are...

Haeun's Engagement and Wedding ring.

*****
Don't forget to vote & comment.
Thank you💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 51.3K 97
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
214K 8.9K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
1M 34.3K 61
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
352K 15.2K 39
ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© 𝑰𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...