Authority

By hyunjinsupermacy

straykids fanfic. boyXboy||minsung ⚠ī¸đŸ”žâ€ŧī¸ sexual scenes, abusive context, there ma or may not be drugs and al... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
Update!
19
20
21
22
🏔🏔🏔
23
24
25
26
25.5
27
28

16

4.6K 150 43
By hyunjinsupermacy

Omg I updated? Woah! I apologize for the long wait !!! I miss Woojin:( </3
-
Jisung pov

It was my first day of school and I woke up extra early. My usual time to wake up is around 7-7:10, but today I woke up at 6. Just so I know that I am all read and that I wouldn't rush. Lala had bought all my supplies so Minho and I wouldn't buy useless things. We're so lucky to have her.

Thankfully all my stuff had been prepared and are inside my backpack. I hadn't gone anything bug on my backpack. I just chose a simple black backpack with a few pockets and waterproof. I also had gotten a gym bag, Minho recommended it to me just in-case I would get into any sports team.

I had already showered and combed my hair drying it and pushing it back just a bit. I did my facial routine which contained, facial wash, toner, sunscreen, and moisturizer. Nothing too much- though Lala sort of got out of hand when it came to facial things. It was sort of her thing.

I finished up and laid out my clothes that I was going to wear. I wanted to make an okay first impression with everyone at school so I didn't dress like a 'bad' boy or a boy that screamed "arrogant and rich douche". So I just chose a white polo with a sleeveless beige knit sweater over it with black straight jeans and white converse. Simple, though neat.

I looked at myself in my mirror. I have never seen myself this way before. I took a moment to sit down and remember my past. I was so mischievous, rude, rubbish kid. I wonder how I got so lucky. Wait I know, it was Minho. He saved me.

I heard a soft knock at the door making me snap out of my thoughts. "Come in!" the door clicked open. Mr.Lee stood there tall with a calming smile. I gave him a nod letting him one over.

He took long strides over to me. "Hello Jisung, good morning, I just wanted to talk to you about school, you know give you a dad pep talk." I nodded and turned my whole body to him letting him know I was all ears.

"I wanted to let you know that you should be careful on who you make friends with, if you feel alone or uncomfortable I want you to find a teacher or Minho, right away," he says "I'm trying to be cautious with you because I know this is your first time being at a school,, I'll be honest even when I was young back then I hated school- but I want you to study well and do good!" He encourages me, pumping his fists in the air.

My heart felt warm, a new emotion I haven't experienced yet maybe?

"Yes Mr.Lee I will do exactly that, I am
So thankful for what you and Minho have done," I said "Doing my best in school and becoming successful in life is the least I can do to repay you guys." He smiles at me eyes turning into moons.

"Please no need to call me Mr.Lee, I want you to call me dad," he says patting my back "Please come down soon when you're ready to eat breakfast, Minho is already down there!" He says leaving.
I gulped, Minho. I know what we're doing is wrong and if Mr.Lee- no dad finds out he'll be furious. But I can't help it. I think he's my first love.

What am I going to do?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 318 16
In which Felix moves from Sydney to Seoul and doesn't expect to find the guy he just dreamt of... The story contains angst and fluff and might some s...
95.9K 4.4K 62
jisung had gotten into a relationship like any other but just 2 months later, his relationship had taken a turn for the worst jisung however was blin...
134K 6.1K 19
{completed} Jisung has been alone for awhile, to the point that his loneliness is getting unbearable. Thankfully, he finds Minho, or more like Minho...
62.3K 3.6K 30
She didn't like who she was. So she became a he. A love story between two childhood friends, growing and changing their bodies as they fell in love. ...