Harry Potter Imagines (Vol.2)

Par ginnysharry

My second book be sure to see my first. But this has Harry, Ron, Draco, Dean, Neville, Seamus, Fred, George... Plus

Before We Begin
D.M/ The Girl Who Chose A Malfoy
D.T/ She's Imperfection
Narnia But Who Cares/ Edmund
F.W./ Library
A.P./Love Doesn't Exist
S.M./ Never Rose
T.L./ Busy
G.W./ Breakup amd Makeup
B.Z./ Younger
J.S.P/ You're Five
S.B/ Hurt
N.L./ Flares
R.W.-D.M./ Listen to Me
G.W./ Freds Last Request
C.W./ So... Romania
O.W./ Amnesia
D.M./ Impossible
A/N B.E.A.N.Z
R.L./ Kiss For What
S.F./ Popular
F.W. / Proper
F.W. / Proper- Prt 2.
BZ/ Just Yesterday
G.W./ Unnoticed
J.P./ To Late
F.W. / A Dance
F.L/ First Love
A.W. / Broken Promises

C.D. / Never Forget

7.8K 142 85
Par ginnysharry

A sigh escaped my cherry red painted lips as I sat at a black table filed with papers of men that my mother found suitable for me, with my cousins. As a 19 year old witch, my father wanted me to be married. "What about him?" Draco questioned as he pulled out a portfolio of a man looking about 23.

"Eww he's like 700 years old." Theodore gagged as Pansy hit his shoulder. "He's like in his 20s!"

"That is definitely not a 20 years old, look at the wrinkles under his eyes, he's been using Charms to keep him young!" Blaise complained as he shoved Draco off the chair. "Pay attention we're choosing a husband for our cousin!"

"I don't know I like my name, YN Desdemona Lestrange, why do I have to change it?" I whined with crosses arms.

"Your just putting it off because it's not Cedr- shit I'm sorry NN." Millicent sighed as she placed a hand on my shoulder. I shoved her hand off my shoulder, "I'm fine, he's been gone for a long while now."

The room went silent, "I don't want to marry because I'm not marrying him. Every time I think of this he comes to mind, I only ever loved him."

-
5th Year
A sigh escaped my lips as I walked down the empty corridor on a Saturday merely thinking about how to tell my mother and father I rejected yet another suitor. "Why do you look so blue?" Looking up I met a charming Hufflepuff boys eyes. "Get the hell away from me you bloody Puffball."

"That's not very nice, Slytherin Princess." I scoffed at the name, "But why are you sad?" He questioned. "Why do you care?" I retorted with hands on my hips in my biotch stance.

He merely smiled with his puppy dog eyes, "You sit next to me in potions." I cocked my head to the side as I looked at him, "Cedric? Wow, I guess I never look at you... hey do you have the potion notes?" A light laugh escaped his lips as he handed me the notes.

"Thanks." I waved about to leave when he pulled me back, "What?" I dragged out, "Tell me why you're sad?" I sighed and looked down, "My mom and dad want me to carry on their legacy by getting married but I really just want to fall in love not be forced. And they keeps sending me men, whom I keep rejecting."

"Why don't you just tell them?" Cedric questioned causing me to laugh and pat his cheek, "Oh Ced, you're so innocent." I began to walk away with him following. "Tell me! I'm not even that innocent."

-
5th Year Christmas
I sat with the 3rd-1st years as Marcus passed out the gifts. I sat on the couch watching my cousins open gifts I'd bought them, since our parents beside Mrs. Malfoy don't buy us gifts. I sighed softly playing with my nails before Marcus called my name.

Looking up in shook, I took the gift from him and read who is was from, Your Handsomely Charming Potions Partner. I rolled my eyes, "That Bloody git." I slowly unwrapped the gift to find a small box, filled with letters.

. 'Open When' you feel alone
'Open When' your mom is annoying you
'Open When' you feel scared

And so many more, a blush came to my face as I read them. My heart made a weird fluttery feeling causing me to panic. "Who gave you that?" I closed the box instantly as Terence eyed me. "No one!"

"Who sits with her in potions?" He asked Marcus. "Um Diggory." The two older boys smirked at each other before realization hit them. "You like Diggory! He's a blood traitor YN!, you can't-."

"I can do as I please!" I scowled at them before marching upstairs and laying in bed holding the box.

Slowly I opened the box and grabbed the letter, I needed, "Open When Everyone Sucks." I laughed at the title before opening it.

——
Beginning of 6th Year
"Why not Lestrange? Just go out with me!" Cedric whined in the corridor causing me to pull him in a quiet corner. "Cedric, I can't date you. If I do I'd be disowned and I've grown accustomed to the life I live."

"Well how do I make your family love me? Or like me at the very least." I sighed as I looked into his puppy dog eyes, "My mother is Old No Nose right hand women, she won't ever like you unless you do something big."

Turning on my heel to leave, Cedric caught my waist. "Look at me and tell me that you haven't fallen in love with me." I looked him in the eyes but stayed silent. "I don't.... I love you." He smiled and pressed his lips to mine, "And I'll prove to everyone who hates us, that I'm amazing so they won't hate us."

I laughed, "Just don't get ahead of yourself and die, alright." Cedric smiled and pecked my head, "Never."

———
October 6th Year
I sat beside Hermione in the hall, while idiots out their name in the goblets. When sudden cheers erupted by a bunch of Puffballs, I looked up to see Cedric. Putting his name in the goblet... closing my Charms book with a huff, I stared at him as he put his name in.

He ran over to me with a bright smile they made me forget why I was mad. "So when I win this, I'm going to show your mom and dad that I love you so blood much." He kissed my head as all of Hogwarts knew something about us but no one dared tell my family.

"You're doing this to be with me?" I questioned him in surprise. "Yes, because I love you my Slytherin Princess."

———
Christmas 6th Year
I stared in the mirror at the off the shoulder emerald green dress that lay close but not to close to my body. A diamond belt around my stomach. The sudden knock at the door caught my attention before I ran over knowing it was Cedric.

He had a specific knock.

Opening it, I smiled at the boy whom kissed me with a bright smile. "You look beautiful, come on before we're late." Cedric grabbed my hand and began to walk me to the Great Hall. We made small talk about the tournament and our classes or the foreign kids before we reached the hall.

Minerva made us stand in a line with the other champions before she let us in. Everyone cheered brightly as we walked through, I ignored the looks of disappointment from my cousins. And the happyish look Blaise gave me.

Though I didn't care because I danced the whole night with Cedric and that's all that seemed to matter to me. I was with the love of my life.

———
3rd Part of Tournament
I pecked Cedrics cheek as I sting beside him and Amos, "be careful, Cedric." I remind him as Amos continued to boost about his son, Cedric merely smiling at his dad but turned to me.

"Of course, I need to make it to our wedding, Mrs. Diggory." He smirked holding my waist.

"YN Desdemona Diggory, sounds catchy." I teased as he kissed my nose softly. "I have to go Beautiful, I'll see you in an hour alright, I love you."

"I love you more, Ced!" I called as I stood on the bleachers with my cousins.

1 Hour Later
I smiled happily when Cedric and Harry appeared, I merely fainted when Fleur screamed out. My legs turned into jelly as I fell down beside his body. I searched for a pulse as tears began to fall.

Harry didn't let go off his body but sobbed holding him. Another tear fell down my face as Dumbledor ordered Blaise and Draco to take me away.

The second we'd reached the common room, I'd ran upstairs. I pulled on his favorite Hufflepuff hoodie and his sweats that were to big for me. Pulling out the small box filled with a few letters as I sobbed uncontrollably.

Open When You Feel Sad

——
Present
The memories passed through my head of Cedric, as I looked at my cousins I thought of something he once said. "Stop looking! I'm not going to marry any PureBlood prat, I'm gonna fall in love!"

Marching out off the room and went to my fathers office. Throwing the door open, I watched as the maid ran out of the room fixing her too. "Really... I'm not getting married, I'm going to fall in love again. With someone who cares about me and not my money. I really don't care what you say so please keep your opinion to yourself."

Closing the door behind me, I smiled at the thought of Cedric. Before heading to my room and pulling out a piece of parchment.

Send When You've Moved On

Dear Cedric,
I love you. I will always love you.
You were my first love.
The first person that ever saw past my snarky comments and glares. The first person to make me feel loved.
I'm sorry that you're gone, because I feel as though it was my fault.
I shouldn't have made you feel like you needed to be amazing to be with me.
But I did and I'm sorry.
I'm making this to tell you that I'm ready to move on.
I'm ready to let you go.
But that doesn't mean that I will forget you. This just means I won't think of you and feel sadness consume me.
I love you.
And I swear to you Cedric Amos Digory.
I will never forget you.

-Love your,
Slytherin Princess

Hints

- can be a git
-good friends
-doesn't give up

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

116K 1.4K 40
under editing. this story includes : - fluff - angst - crack - au ------- 𝐻𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑘 : #14 on draco #18 on hufflepuff #369 on wattpad ...
14.6K 532 92
💥 a better version of the other potter 💥 lots of romance 💥 funny 💥 highs and lows 💥 tough times 💥 mature contents
211K 773 34
Hey guys this is my first smut and fluff book so it might be a bit cringe. I will list all the warnings in the specific story. Some might smut and so...
704K 18.1K 25
Harry is abused by the Dursleys, so Sirius and Remus come to stay with him in Hogwarts to make sure he's okay. He starts a secret friendship with Dr...